Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Love and Diamonds - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love and Diamonds (49246 Views)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love and Diamonds by Veevien(f): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2013
Nice story, buh its too short. More pls
Re: Love and Diamonds by Yemlizzy(f): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2013
Mmm...welldone Trixandra! Keep the fire burning.

1 Like

Re: Love and Diamonds by zyzxx(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2013
hmmm,....... Dis is war

1 Like

Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
philtrum: bad belle,.....
Lol
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yemlizzy: Mmm...welldone Trixandra! Keep the fire burning.
Thank you Yemi

1 Like

Re: Love and Diamonds by classicuju: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
thanks for d story so far, i am nt bored again
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
classicuju: thanks for d story so far, i am nt bored again
you are welcome. I am glad
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
So my people, I have launched my blog by starting this series there. Feel free to comment and share your views about what you think. Compliment of the reason.

1 Like

Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is the address http://trixandra..com/?m=1
Re: Love and Diamonds by Temmytayo20(f): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nice writeup dear!!! I love dis personally,,.
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Temmytayo20: Nice writeup dear!!! I love dis personally,,.
Thank you
Re: Love and Diamonds by Nancydearie(f): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2013
U are doing wonderfully well but it takes time before u update.You have to do something about it.Try updating as often as possible and not keeping us waiting for like eternity.*Keep it up*
Re: Love and Diamonds by chistar01(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
CONTINUATION.
When I entered chief’s office, he was on the line talking to somebody. He signalled me to take a seat which I did. I took the seat on the left admiring the latest picture of chief and his wife with their children and grandchildren placed on the table. Some minutes later, he ended the call and turned to me.

‘Kainene, I got some disturbing news from the ward this morning about the death of two children in your care as a result of overdose of morphine found in their blood stream. One was supposed to be discharged this morning and the other boy was to go in for surgery this morning. I have known you to be very careful in handling your patients and this came as a shock to me. What do you have to say about this?’

‘Honestly chief, I don’t have anything to say about this. It is equally a shock to me because the second child had died in my arms and I couldn’t even do anything to prevent it.’

‘The parents of Fatai came to the hospital to pick his dead body and they threatened to sue the hospital. Shortly after that, some members of the hospital board came to my office insisting that I do something about it because it happened in my department. Investigations have started and they requested that the doctor in charge be given a query and her work transferred to another doctor. I suggest you handover your work to Dr Biola for now.

‘No problem chief. I will do just that before I leave. I will get to the root of this. I will find out who did this.’
‘I know you will but please be very careful. It is obvious the person involved in this is aiming to tarnish your reputation. Ever since I put up your name as the person to succeed me when I retire, I had gotten quite a number of letters advising me to drop your name and put somebody with better experience. I know it’s my hospital but I can’t really vouch for the behaviour of some of the staff that works for me. Be assured that I am willing to support you because I trust you so you have nothing to fear.’

‘Okay sir. Am I still allowed to come to the hospital?’ I asked because it seems that this matter its going to be on for a long time.

‘Of course you are my dear until the board concludes their investigation.’

‘Thank you chief.’ I said and left his office. After handing over my work to Dr Biola, I left the hospital and drove straight home. I was
about leaving my car when my phone rang. It was from an unknown caller. ‘Hello.’ I spoke into the phone.

‘I am sorry Nene.’ The voice at the other end said. Who could be apologizing to me, I thought.

‘Who is this?’

‘It is Chris, your brother.’

END OF CHAPTER SIX.DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: Love and Diamonds by benedictilemona(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Chai c suspense.pls dnt tel me dat ha broda z behind evrytin wen am suspectin BIOLA
Re: Love and Diamonds by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
No No,It cnt b Chris,hs apologisin fro smetin else, trixandra ds update s short,I hpe we get more b4 d day runs out
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
chistar01: Hmmmmmmm
hmmm, oga how far?
Re: Love and Diamonds by adegwurulez(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
I love this suspense...
Re: Love and Diamonds by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Loveing dis
Re: Love and Diamonds by tijehi(f): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hello Trixy. Hope u're doing great. We absolutely love. Ur story, but ur updates are really too short. Could u kindly add to it a bit. Thanks
Re: Love and Diamonds by mariyaizah(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote
author=tijehi]Hello Trixy. Hope u're doing great. We absolutely love.
Ur story, but ur updates are really too short. Could u kindly add to it a
bit. Thanks[/quote]
totally support u dear
Re: Love and Diamonds by aliciacutie(f): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
am lovin dis story keep the gud work, but ur last update is too short more update pls
Re: Love and Diamonds by phyla(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ur updates are alwayz too short,is it a deliberate attempt to keep people to follow or you are often busy?
Re: Love and Diamonds by SexySapphire(f): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Am so stuck on to dis lovely story lik bread and butter. Makes a whole lot of sense. Great write-up

#following#
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
phyla: Ur updates are alwayz too short,is it a deliberate attempt to keep people to follow or you are often busy?
I am busy but I write because its what I enjoy doing and also to make people happy. I am using a java phone and when I try to post longer stuffs everything just deletes. Will I continue doing that each time? No. I will try and get a better phone or a laptop. I don't know how soon that will be. I will try and make my next update longer.
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Am so stuck on to dis lovely story lik bread and butter. Makes a whole lot of sense. Great write-up

#following#
Thank you for the kind words.
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ all. Thank you for reading and thank you again for commenting. I understand that you are having problems as regards to my short updates. I have already explained that in my reply to phyla. Please try and understand. I am still working on chapter seven.
Re: Love and Diamonds by Aliydave(m): 1:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmmm.... Walie me i lyk dis story, i just d follow lyk olodo, More ink 2 ur pen.
Re: Love and Diamonds by philtrum(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2013
suspense catch me with last spoon of rice*****
Re: Love and Diamonds by Hkana: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2013
trixandra: I am busy but I write because its what I enjoy doing and also to make people happy. I am using a java phone and when I try to post longer stuffs everything just deletes. Will I continue doing that each time? No. I will try and get a better phone or a laptop. I don't know how soon that will be. I will try and make my next update longer.

Wen U type sumtin long, don't post it immediately. Rather copy it before attempting to post and wen it eventually deletes, then U'd av a back up....... smiley

Nice story hun, I've been following for a while now.
Re: Love and Diamonds by Hkana: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2013
My take on d last update:
I'm guessin Chris z 1 of d goons Biola hired. Now, he's realised his sister z d target hence his apology/repentance.

Just a guess smiley
Re: Love and Diamonds by Hameenat94(f): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hkana: My take on d last update:
I'm guessin Chris z 1 of d goons Biola hired. Now, he's realised his sister z d target hence his apology/repentance.

Just a guess smiley
we re thinkin alyk. Nyc update

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" / Razor Tongue: A Story / VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.