Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? (6060 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by 74071688(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2008
Missy B:

4give me joh bhut jst wanted to pass ma point across
before sm oniranu(s) starts pumping.

grin
notin do u!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dreeldee: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2008
ibkaye:

some of them are just sweet like sugar kiss kiss kiss

thank you jare yarinya kiss
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
@missy
Nah, non-nigerians ke?
no.
What makes me go for naija men is just that we share same culture/lang.
Apart from that, i DON'T SEE WHAT'S SO SPECIAL. lol
They're like reg. guys.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by sistawoman: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@missy
angry Love wetin? ugh!

I see nothing that special about them, plz tell me what am not seeing! tongue

They are MEN.  Simply put.  I always feel like a woman with him.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
rubi:

I don't like to bring my personal life to this forum but this one moved me where my husband works there was an error in IV no one could rectify it but when he did and draw the attention of the nurses and explained the errors in the calculations to her and walked away quitely they said this must be a Nigerian man they argued until one of them was bold and asked him and his admitted

The reason why they said he couldn't haven't been Nigeria is simple: they either think Africa is a country or that Nigeria is Africa!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2008
The reason why they said he couldn't haven't been Nigeria is simple: they either think Africa is a country or that Nigeria is Africa!
rotflmao! that's so true though
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2008
They are MEN. Simply put. I always feel like a woman with him.
So you feel like a man or a child with men of other nationalities?
hon, that's sad embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dreeldee: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

i don't think so besides i think there is something about you and Nigerian men
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dreeldee: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

stop being an hypocrite, you know you luv them and can't do without them wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by sistawoman: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@missy
Nah, non-nigerians ke?
no.
What makes me go for naija men is just that we share same culture/lang.
Apart from that, i DON'T SEE WHAT'S SO SPECIAL. lol
They're like reg. guys.

Maybe the reg guys in your part of the country are all alike but in Maryland, DC, Ohio, New York and NJ Nigerian guys are just "reg guys".  They know how to treat a woman.
I have even dated guys from other parts of Africa and they dont treat you as well as Nigerian men.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
dreeldee:

i don't think so besides i think there is something about you and Nigerian men

Well maybe because my guy is Nigerian! However that isn't what makes him so special. In fact I am happy he isn't even like a Nigerian man!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by rubi(f): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
dreeldee:

simply said, we are intelligent wink

I have mentioned that phrase in my initial post re-read on this thread but use this to explain it better
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Sisikill: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ Michelin98
Hell, Eternal Torture and Nigerian Men in one sentence? Be still my heart!

Now we're talking!!!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by benincitys(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
Nigerian men will be the last men i will want to date they are not as good as you print them  well not all of them.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dreeldee: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

Well maybe because my guy is Nigerian! However that isn't what makes him so special. In fact I am happy he isn't even like a Nigerian man!

now i can see that your definition of a Nigerian man differs from mine n some other people here
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
sistawoman:

Maybe the reg guys in your part of the country are all alike but in Maryland, DC, Ohio, New York and NJ Nigerian guys are just "reg guys". They know how to treat a woman.
I have even dated guys from other parts of Africa and they don't treat you as well as Nigerian men.

You have dated just one Nigerian man so far. Not enough to judge. the typical Nigerian man is self centrered and arrogant. The type that makes me want to put his head in my oven after being heated at 240°
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by sistawoman: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

No i feel like most of the guys i have dated have been boys in mens bodies.  And instead of being able to take control i instead lead them around by the nose.  And no real woman wants a man like that for real.

Sure I enjoyed breaking them down and making them bend to my will but once they did i loss interest.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dreeldee: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

You have dated just one Nigerian man so far. Not enough to judge. the typical Nigerian man is self centrered and arrogant. The type that makes me want to put his head in my oven after being heated at 240°

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
Maybe the reg guys in your part of the country are all alike but in Maryland, DC, Ohio, New York and NJ Nigerian guys are just "reg guys". They know how to treat a woman.
I have even dated guys from other parts of Africa and they don't treat you as well as Nigerian men.
Hmmm, plz permit me to say its those you're meeting.
Because in some part of naija, there are men that don't know how to treat their women too.

I guess each person owns up to their own characteristics. They can let their culture interfere with those characteristics, I guess.
Haven't you heard of naija men also walking out on their women and children just beccuz they met a new woman?
Or haven't you heard of Naija men letting their family members mistreat their wife?

Plzzz, Naija men are not so diff from others.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Michelin98
Hell, Eternal Torture and Nigerian Men in one sentence? Be still my heart!

Now we're talking!!!

You know. I always tell the truth.

benincitys:

Nigerian men will be the last men i will want to date they are not as good as you print them well not all of them.

We are now 4.

dreeldee:

now i can see that your definition of a Nigerian man differs from mine n some other people here

Opinions dear!

sistawoman:

No i feel like most of the guys i have dated have been boys in mens bodies. And instead of being able to take control i instead lead them around by the nose. And no real woman wants a man like that for real.

Sure I enjoyed breaking them down and making them bend to my will but once they did i loss interest.

From that you have concluded that guys from those countries are babies? Come on! That isn't fair!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Caliente(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

[size=13pt]Meaning what? Is your sentence senselessly sensible or sensibly senseless?[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by sistawoman: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

No i have dated a few and like i said in my first comment some were asses.  But the question was what do i love about my Nigerian man.  I took that to mean my current man/husband.  Above all the men i have dated I would choose Nigerian over all others.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
stop being an hypocrite, you know you love them and can't do without them Wink
I can do without you peeps, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]Meaning what? Is your sentence senselessly sensible or sensibly senseless?[/size]

See this one don carry him grammar come? Sir have you corrected my test? tongue

dreeldee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nothing like cannibalism though! In cases of frozen brains nothing better than a hot oven! grin
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MissyB1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2008
benincitys:

Nigerian men will be the last men i wiil want to date they are not as good as you print them well not all of them.
Do you have a BF?
Is he a nigerian?
yhu may answer if yhu wish!!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hehehe, the question was 'Nigerian Men: What Do You Love About Them' not 'How do you feel about Nigerian Men In general', yes they have their negative sides but let us answer the question, there must be atleast ONE thing you love about them  embarassed wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dreeldee: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
i'm feeling you jor IBK, only you smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
sistawoman:

No i have dated a few and like i said in my first comment some were asses. But the question was what do i love about my Nigerian man. I took that to mean my current man/husband. Above all the men i have dated I would choose Nigerian over all others.

I see but the title says what you love about Nigerian men. In as much as I appreciate your devotion towards your man, your comments can only be partial. Fortunately you have tested the rare good side of these men (just like me but i have also seen the ugly side) and hope you continue to.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
No i feel like most of the guys i have dated have been boys in mens bodies. And instead of being able to take control i instead lead them around by the nose. And no real woman wants a man like that for real.

I have to agree with you on this.
But this forum proves a lot of things about naija men.
Not all are men. Very egoistic, arrogant, immature, brute, annoying, and some even threatens to prove a point.

And Btw, I understand what you meant about SOME of them making us feel like women smiley
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Arnold1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
ibkaye:

Hehehe, the question was 'Nigerian Men: What Do You Love About Them' not 'How do you feel about Nigerian Men In general', yes they have their negative sides but let us answer the question, there must be atleast ONE thing you love about them embarassed wink

Thanks so much jare fine girl.

Nairalanders have a hard time confining their posts to the thread's topic tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by debosky(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I have to agree with you on this.
But this forum proves a lot of things about naija men.
Not all are men. Very egoistic, arrogant, immature, brute, annoying, and some even threatens to prove a point.

And Btw, I understand what you meant about SOME of them making us feel like women smiley

Meaning naija guys make you feel OLD? shocked shocked Cos last I checked, you were still a child. tongue

michelin89:

I see but the title says what you love about Nigerian men. In as much as I appreciate your devotion towards your man, your comments can only be partial. Fortunately you have tested the rare good side of these men (just like me but i have also seen the ugly side) and hope you continue to.

Abeg go jump inside river with your naija bitterness jare. tongue Of course her comments will be partial - we are talking about what you LOVE about naija men, not your cumulative experience with them. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Caliente(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

See this one don carry him grammar come? Sir have you corrected my test? tongue

Nothing like cannibalism though! In cases of frozen brains nothing better than a hot oven! grin

[size=13pt]No! I can't navigate through the damn thing tongue tongue[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ / I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.