Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? (6059 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
Meaning naija guys make you feel OLD? Shocked Shocked Cos last I checked, you were still a child.
Debo leave me o, leave me angry
Now you'll say am chasing after you grin
Last time you checked was 5 years ago. olodo.
I'm a woman cool
even if I was a child, I can still vouch for the fact that there is nothing special abt naija men.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dreeldee: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Debo leave me o, leave me angry
Now you'll say am chasing after you grin
Last time you checked was 5 years ago. olodo.
I'm a woman cool
even if I was a child, I can still vouch for the fact that there is nothing special about naija men.
keep deceiving yourself and some of you here after all it's the internet and we don't see you in physically
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
keep deceiving yourself and some of you here after all it's the internet and we don't see you in physically
Physically and internet(ly), there is still nothing special abt you ppl.
Recognize it, understand it, choke on it. simple!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by rubi(f): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
Do we know how people from other countries crave to have Nigerian men and what we have we don't appreciate Nigerian men rules 24/7
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
debosky:

Abeg go jump inside river with your naija bitterness jare. tongue Of course her comments will be partial - we are talking about what you LOVE about naija men, not your cumulative experience with them. tongue

Why so much bitterness towards your Nigerian sister? tongue

Caliente:

[size=13pt]No! I can't navigate through the damn thing tongue tongue[/size]

Damn! I swear I tried my best. Isn't the order of words subject + verb + direct complements + indirect complements?

dreeldee:

Haba must we kiss your feet?
Ruby_Pearl:

Physically and internet(ly), there is still nothing special about you people.

Spot on!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dreeldee: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2008
for all those who love us and appreciate us, we love you too and those who don't, keep hating, some others love us so we don't give a hoot about your feelings towards us
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by maxell(f): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
Even though some of us women complain about our men, I think it is safe to say that over 90% of us
will end up marrying a Nigerian man.

Many other women, on the other hand, complain about their men and end up marrying Nigerian men.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Physically and internet(ly), there is still nothing special about you people.

i beg to differ. you obviously haven't been around a diverse set of people.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by rubi(f): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2008
maxell:

Even though some of us women complain about our men, I think it is safe to say that over 90% of us

Many other women, on the other hand, complain about their men and end up marrying Nigerian men.

Thank you jare
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dreeldee: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
maxell:

gbam!! says it all
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
i beg to differ. you obviously haven't been around a diverse set of people.
I'll have to say the state am in now, is the most diverse one so far.

Plzz keep begging to differ, that won't change MY own opinion.

Do we know how people from other countries crave to have Nigerian men and what we have we don't appreciate Nigerian men rules 24/7
Sometimes I crave to have Italian men.
You know why?
Cuz I'm still not familiar with their behavior.
Sme for the peeps that crave to have Naija men.

Who is complaining?
Well, yea, lmao!
But we're not saying you're all that bad *cough*
What we're saying is y'all are not that <what's that word?> special.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ Onyinye

Why do you always eat your heart out whenever someone disagrees with you? Nor be by force say we must like Nigerian men. Haba, even if you kill yourself e nor go change anything.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

@ Onyinye

Why do you always eat your heart out whenever someone disagrees with you? Nor be by force say we must like Nigerian men. Haba, even if you kill yourself e nor go change anything.

Hmmm, dont believe that i am killing myself over this. you the one getting all emotional here. so dont even come at me this way. it aint even necessary. No one is forcing you to like anything. you don't like naija men, oh well. just do you and well hopefully you will like some guy from Argentina or where ever your heart leads you. because i sure know where my heart leads me.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by maxell(f): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

just do you and well hopefully you will like some guy from Argentina or where ever your heart leads you.

hehe. that was funny grin
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by sistawoman: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Hmmm, don't believe that i am killing myself over this. you the one getting all emotional here. so don't even come at me this way. it aint even necessary. No one is forcing you to like anything. you don't like naija men, oh well. just do you and well hopefully you will like some guy from Argentina or where ever your heart leads you. because i sure know where my heart leads me.

spot on sista
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Caliente(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

Damn! I swear I tried my best. Isn't the order of words subject + verb + direct complements + indirect complements?

[size=13pt]I saw somethng like vag+dic+com+com+com+com+com+compliments[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Hmmm, don't believe that i am killing myself over this. you the one getting all emotional here. so don't even come at me this way. it aint even necessary. No one is forcing you to like anything. you don't like naija men, oh well. just do you and well hopefully you will like some guy from Argentina or where ever your heart leads you. because i sure know where my heart leads me.

Your previous posts prove what I have written. it seems you aren't used to being contradicted and u always take it personal whenever someone doesn't think the same way you do. You know onyinye, as I have said there is little you can do to make Ruby change her mind and neither can you stop her from considering Nigerian men very ordinary.

Trying to attack my choice of men might put a smile on some people's face but will do very little to your arrogant person. Take a chill pill, OK?
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]I saw somethng like vag+dic+come+come+come+come+come+cumpliments[/size]

Come on Sir! I admit I drank some whiskey and brandy and gin and Vecchia Romagna and Baileys before the exams but damn, if I could find my way to the classroom why are you telling me I wrote that sh-t??
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

Your previous posts prove what I have written. it seems you aren't used to being contradicted and u always take it personal whenever someone doesn't think the same way you do. You know onyinye, as I have said there is little you can do to make Ruby change her mind and neither can you stop her from considering Nigerian men very ordinary.

Trying to attack my choice of men might put a smile on some people's face but will do very little to your arrogant person. Take a chill pill, OK?

what are you talking about?? i don't believe i tried to force Ruby to like naija men. you may proceed in looking at my recent post. I never take it personal when someone doesn't agree with me. i don't control what people think same as no one controls what i want or think. I wasn't attacking your choice of men. Argentina guys are hot so i don't know what you talking about. any ways it seems like you are the one you needs the chill pill cause im calm and collected over here. you are dismissed.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by debosky(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
Cat fight! Cat fight! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Caliente(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

Come on Sir! I admit I drank some whiskey and brandy and gin and Vecchia Romagna and Baileys before the exams but damn, if I could find my way to the classroom why are you telling me I wrote that sh-t??

[size=13pt]Student that's what I saw, teacher ain't lying. Maybe your toxic (beauty/alcohol) state affected my sight. Bring your answer sheet to my office after school.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by benincitys(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2008
missy B  , i dn't have a boyfriend i have a husband  and he is not a  Nigerian, i have date Nigerian guys in the past who were the worst thing  that ever happen to me.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2008
@beincity
rotflmao!!!

@Oyinye
Maybe not on this thread, but hon, you do have problems with being contradicted.
You blow up like an agitated pepsi can.
You can deny it now, but do I care? not really.
Just letting you know.

@debosky
Wanna see a fight?
Why don't we start our own loff fight? grin
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

what are you talking about?? i don't believe i tried to force Ruby to like naija men. you may proceed in looking at my recent post. I never take it personal when someone doesn't agree with me. i don't control what people think same as no one controls what i want or think. I wasn't attacking your choice of men. Argentina guys are hot so i don't know what you talking about. any ways it seems like you are the one you needs the chill pill cause im calm and collected over here. you are dismissed.

So out of date! I used to use that expression with my ex, and that was 3 years ago! Let me upgrade you girl! grin

Whatever! Scream if you want!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MissyB1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
benincitys:

missy B  , i dont have a boyfriend,i have a husband and he's not nigerian, i have date Nigerian guys in the past who were the worst thing  that ever happen to me.
This xplains why yhu see nigerian men d way yhu see dem
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2008
@Missy B
sorry my sister.
But she said she has dated some. . . .who were the worst thing that ever happened to her.
I think that's WHY she sees naija men as thus. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by benincitys(f): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2008
ok i am going to cook keep posting.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

So out of date! I used to use that expression with my ex, and that was 3 years ago! Let me upgrade you girl!  grin

Whatever! Scream if you want!

i don't scream. i rawr. lol.

Ruby_Pearl:

@Oyinye
Maybe not on this thread, but hon, you do have problems with being contradicted.
Just letting you know.

truly questionable but i must say, i don't believe that i have yet to how you older people say "blow up like an agitated pepsi can". yal the ones over here acting like that not me.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Oyinye
Just letting you know.

I am even surprised that she sticks to Nigerian men since she is HotChick's number one supporter. This says everything about her. She is tigress here but out there she doesn't even dare to breathe!

I mean why badmouth these poor men elsewhere and later come here to act as their faithful lover? So touching but yet so pathetic!

Onyinye have you decided to abbandon your fight for equal rights and settle with a Nigerian man as the submissive wife?
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2008
truly questionable but i must say, i don't believe that i have yet to how you older people say "blow up like an agitated pepsi can". yal the ones over here acting like that not me.

If it's truly quesionable, abeg, make una go find the answer na.
"blow up like an agitated pepsi" is a rhetorical phrase. . . how do we say it? with our mouth, or is there another alternative? grin
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MissyB1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Missy B
sorry my sister.
But she said she has dated some. . . .who were the worst things that happened to her.
I think that's WHY she sees naija men as thus . tongue
Do we realli have to hate all by what some few did?
well. . . NLT.As long as she's happy married.

However,one mans dream is anoda's nightmare.
i prefer ma naija men. tongue
Mama realli has to spank dat dude dat's makin yhu see "our" as thus angry
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

I am even surprised that she sticks to Nigerian men since she is HotChick's number one supporter. This says everything about her. She is tigress here but out there she doesn't even dare to breathe!

I mean why badmouth these poor men elsewhere and later come here to act as their faithful lover? So touching but yet so pathetic!

Onyinye have you decided to abbandon your fight for equal rights and settle with a Nigerian man as the submissive wife?

Very nice point you made. You see, the naija men i date start out as that, "i am the Man" type. you know the ones who feel they need to leader of the whole relationship. But as i like to say men are like clay, they just need the right potter to come and mold them. After a time period with me, you see they start see that there is no need to think of me as inferior but as their equal.  They see that there is no need for me to walk two steps behind them but beside them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Independent / 6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.