Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? (6057 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2008
Do we realli have to hate all by what some few did?
well. . . NLT.As long as she's happy married.

However,one mans dream is another's nightmare.
i prefer ma naija men. Tongue
Mama realli has to spank that dude that's makin yhu see "our" as thus

Mama knows I like a naija man. tongue
It does not mean I have to think they're all special just becuz of one guy. wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Very nice point you made. You see, the naija men i date start out as that, "i am the Man" type. you know the ones who feel they need to leader of the whole relationship. But as i like to say men are like clay, they just need the right potter to come and mold them. After a time period with me, you see they start see that there is no need to think of me as inferior but as their equal. They see that there is no need for me to walk two steps behind them but beside them.

Sweetheart then whom you like aren't Nigerian men but muddled Nigerian men made to fit your model of the ideal man. If you can do this with a Nigerian man, you can do it with whomever you want. Why stick stubbornly to these local heads?

If you tell me you like Nigeria men I automatically look at you as a "self-lesionist". A sadomasochist!

I am starting to think that you don't like them for who they are but for what you'll make them become!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by debosky(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2008
Missy B:

Mama realli has to spank that dude that's makin yhu see "our" as thus angry

Missy B:

This xplains why yhu see nigerian men d way yhu see them

is your keyboard broken or is that how the word 'you' is spelled these days? undecided

Anyways, FIX IT!!! its driving me crazy. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
debosky:

is your keyboard broken or is that how the word 'you' is spelled these days? undecided

Anyways, FIX IT!!! its driving me crazy. tongue

Jump off the bridge jare! tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

Sweetheart then whom you like aren't Nigerian men but muddled Nigerian men made to fit your model of the ideal man. If you can do this with a Nigerian man, you can do it with whomever you want. Why stick stubbornly to these local heads?

If you tell me you like Nigeria men I automatically look at you as a "self-lesionist". A sadomasochist!

I am starting to think that you don't like them for who they are but for what you'll make them become!

Of course i like them for who they are. Everybody has their faults. no one is perfect. so when i see a naija man who has potential then well im going to bring the best out of them. behind that need to be the leader is a person who understands i truly am their equal not their inferior. I have to admit i did catch a laugh at that sadomasochist comment.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by sistawoman: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2008
Reading all the hateful things and feeling that some have for N men I am feeling so lucky to have found my husband.

There is no molding to do, no teaching no training. He came ready made just for me. Maybe that is what it feels like to find your true soul mate.

I hope that all of you also find the person made for you where ever they maybe from.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Caliente(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2008
Missy B:

This xplains why yhu see nigerian men d way yhu see them

[size=13pt]I just hate some slangs or style of writing such as this[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by HCH3COO: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
no mind beauteous na so she go dey chop odo for skool
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2008
Y'all need to deal with it, then. cool
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MissyB1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2008
Sadly i'm goin offline now
bhut y'all can bang ya head on ya keyboard
if YHU cant ignore me. tongue cool
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MissyB1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Y'all need to deal with it, then. cool
kiss
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
Missy B:

Sadly i'm goin offline now
but y'all can bang ya head on ya keyboard
if YOU can't ignore me. tongue cool

tongue bye bye  tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2008
@topic
lovely accents kiss
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by debosky(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
I think this is even more retarded than the infamous 'text message' abbreviations. tongue

bye bye child

@ michelin89

BITE ME tongue *PS I'm finding these your passive aggressive moves very sexy tongue*
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nella(f): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
Have never dated a Nigerian guy . . . yet ------ sooo future will tell

But as 4 me family men?? -- Me loffff em!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by chika98: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2008
Can't be with them but can't be without them either. Good naija men are rare!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
debosky:

@ michelin89

BITE ME tongue *PS I'm finding these your passive aggressive moves very sexy tongue*

Take your bath first or I might help you remove that dirty skin with serious whipping!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by debosky(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
S&M?!! shocked It gets even better. tongue

Are you saying there's NOTHING you like about Naija men? Not even their brown skin? wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by sistajay(f): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2008
Erm. . . . .er. . . . . .tough one this oo! Naija men eh, persistence, over confidence, sugar coated mouth and they are lovable rogues. Love em or hate them, either way you can't do without them. I guess im stuck with mine like glue.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by HCH3COO: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
You have dated just one Nigerian man so far. Not enough to judge. the typical Nigerian man is self centrered and arrogant. The type that makes me want to put his head in my oven after being heated at 240°
you are just upset that you have been dating cheap criminals your whole life. what else is new?
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
@topic
sweet and loving kiss

and sexy
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ibk, sharrap jor grin

ugh, stop sulking up to those arrogant #!@$ lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Ibk, sharrap jor grin

ugh, stop sulking up to those arrogant #!@$ lipsrsealed
hehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
debosky:

S&M?!! shocked It gets even better. tongue

Are you saying there's NOTHING you like about Naija men? Not even their brown skin? wink

Read throught my posts. Everyone knows I like chocolate.

HCH3COO:

you are just upset that you have been dating cheap criminals your whole life. what else is new?

Cheap acid, wetin be your own?
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
rotflmao!

Cheap acid, indeed grin
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by t00cUTE(f): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2008
i dont just knw, but really they re sweet. even if they re some bad ones wink
an example is here in ghana, the ghanaian ladies here see it a priviledge 2 answer a phone call frm a nigerian, even 2 talk 2 a nigerian guy.
they re just too much. the thing abt them is that wen they do smethin, they do it and wen they dont, they dont, like wen a 9ja guy loves u, he really does and if he doesnt 4get it.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2008
t00 cUTE:

i don't just knw, but really they re sweet. even if they re some bad ones wink
an example is here in ghana, the ghanaian ladies here see it a priviledge 2 answer a phone call frm a nigerian, even 2 talk 2 a nigerian guy.
they re just too much. the thing about them is that when they do smethin, they do it and when they don't, they don't, like when a Nigeria guy loves u, he really does and if he doesnt forget it.

Awww!!! That makes me wanna cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by omobachi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
I met a black american woman that said been nigerian alone is sexy.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by merge(f): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
Always the women praising the men

Where is our praise?

What new? shocked
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by masawa: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
good question, still thinking about it, lol just kidding
@omobachi akata girls are desperate now because their men are MAI,that might be the reason why they go with nigerians, my two cents
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by merge(f): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
Stupid question cool
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by firestar(f): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
Objectives please.
This sounds tacky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship / Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz / Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.