Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? (6055 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by kistehsia(f): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
I have had three relationships in my life, 2 too white Canadians, and the third my Nigerian Man, He by far has treated me with the most! Respect, kindness, gentleness, compassion and genuine concern for my well being. Never have I felt like the woman I feel now! I do love him with ALL my heart!

kistehsia smiley
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2011
kistehsia:

I have had three relationships in my life, 2 too white Canadians, and the third my Nigerian Man, He by far has treated me with the most! Respect, kindness, gentleness, compassion and genuine concern for my well being. Never have I felt like the woman I feel now! I do love him with ALL my heart!

kistehsia smiley

is that the mexico-based guy you have never seen?
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by kistehsia(f): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2011
Long distance relationships work, Are not he and I lucky to know all there is to know of each other before he arrives in October. We have been blessed with several months to get to know each other, to know that yes WE do love each other. There are no rules as to how some one's relationship proceeds or develops, each to their own, We have been fortunate enough to have been able to talk several times a day via phone and webcam, After several months of communication WE know what WE want. Love happens in many ways, take it or leave it, Neither of us care what others think, I will stand by our relationship always as will he,

kistehsia
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2011
kistehsia:

Long distance relationships work, Are not he and I lucky to know all there is to know of each other before he arrives in October. We have been blessed with several months to get to know each other, to know that yes WE do love each other. There are no rules as to how some one's relationship proceeds or develops, each to their own, We have been fortunate enough to have been able to talk several times a day via phone and webcam, After several months of communication WE know what WE want. Love happens in many ways, take it or leave it, Neither of us care what others think, I will stand by our relationship always as will he,

kistehsia
e

I'm just saying its too early to judge. Of course anyone can be nice and sweet over skype.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nayah(f): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2011
Sorry sister can't reply because I've never dated them but all I can say is they're not the worst and the best pf the planet, they're humans with heart
But yes I need to confess I really like Jim Iyke wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Wbong: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2011
they are money makers
fun, confident, hardowrking, tough and "overstrong"

one reson why i hate them=ashawos. .well all men are like dat
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrsChima1(f): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
davidylan:

Oh my!   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nayah:

Sorry sister can't reply because I've never dated them but all I can say is they're not the worst and the best pf the planet, they're humans with heart
But yes I need to confess I really like Jim Iyke  wink

Awwww.  Jim Iyke acts well with Tonto Dikeh. Maybe its the chemistry?  He is cute with the gap between his his two front teeth.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by eridah2007(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2011
cool
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by chika98: 3:51am On Sep 12, 2011
davidylan:

LOL! best of wishes to them both
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by tpia5: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2011
@ topic

what a question.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
You can see that the non nigerian babes got lots of love for we naija bobos.Its the naija babes who always hate us grin
Seems a king can never be appreciated in his kingdom wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrsChima1(f): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
lefulefu:

You can see that the non nigerian babes got lots of love for we naija bobos.Its the naija babes who always hate us grin
Seems a king can never be appreciated in his kingdom wink

You sure about that?
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrCork17: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
Ok ladies. So wot do u really really really reallly really really like about moi? Dont lie!! wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrsChima1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
(leaving the thread)
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrCork17: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

(leaving the thread)

Thank God!! wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrsChima1(f): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
(throws a shitty diaper with YOU WELCOME written on it)
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrCork17: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

(throws a shitty diaper with YOU WELCOME written on it)

Mrs, Chima <<<<<Wouldnt admit she craZy about Mr Cork (AKA 7th wonder of the world & Gods gift to all womens) wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrsChima1(f): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
(vomits)
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrCork17: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

(vomits)

Mrs, Chima. Sweeery, it dosent hurt to say: Mr Cork, I think am in love with u! wink
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Goldieluks: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2011
I simply do not know@OP.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrsChima1(f): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs, Chima. Sweeery, it dosent hurt to say: Mr Cork, I think am in love with u! wink

I would rather sleep with a piranha.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MrCork17: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2011
Ladies. Toast me now, pls hurrry. Am single! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. / Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.