Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (11234 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

haha....i didnt know that this guy was so useless!

you are right, the guy should be ignored

no oooo
ahn ahn

com n spread mat n lie down then argue very well...
Hoeloshi..
Didirin Agba cheesy

U know i have 7 accounts..
I'll just b swapping
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by ChikeAndal: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2013
Trolls gat nothing on me..
This Thread is going down..cheesy
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by AwomaAndal: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2013
ChikeAndal: Trolls gat nothing on me..

Olorun Ishanumi embarassed
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by BisexualLad(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2013
Awoma_Andal:

Olorun Ishanumi embarassed

Loruko Jesu
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2013
Bisexual_Lad:

Loruko Jesu

Eyin Oluwa Logo..

It is finished..
Ope
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2013
grin

Dude is crazy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2013
ChikezieEwoma:

If e pain u too much chop shiit and die..

'm not d one whose blood pressure is on d high side because nobody is taking his crappy advice..
you are making a fool of urself

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:
you couldn't have said it better!

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Savage Pagans be like..

GSKing:
you couldn't have said it better!
macof:

"Broke people like to think their opinion counts"

like I always say
Cshop Shiit n die cheesy..

U guyz should fimisile
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
ChikeAndal: Trolls gat nothing on me..
Other than this your trolling, i find you hilarious. You'd do great in the jokes section.
Think for once, don't you know that by trolling and commenting, atleast your helping this thread stay afloat on this section?
Abeg make we just ignore this dude. His case has gone beyond Shungo.

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
I'm back! It's been a long ban from Antispambot.

But i'm still on this case, Seun must hear us now!!! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PopeXanderVII: 2:59am On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: Don't be dissapointed with me, be dissapointed with your ancestors who threw away their God to go worship a white god.

Please Seun, we need this Moderator now!

#TeamGOM

Excellent Comment!!! Some Africans can be so Pathetic. They worship a god that was imposed on their Fore-fathers with so much Passion. They have thrown away their tradition to worship a Blue eyed Jesus and an Arab Muhammed. Their Ancestors must be weeping.

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2013
Seun must be an Ignorant person!

Soon it will blow in your face son, *spits*
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr Seun Respect your ancestors and give people a chance to learn their ways
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
macof: Mr Seun Respect your ancestors and give people a chance to learn their ways

... ... ...
What foolish ways are they learning undecided
how does been a mod lead to learning anything..

All the more reasons u guyz should not be given this platform to turn Nairaland to som sort of Shrine...

Please rest n look for somtin meaningful to do with ur lives..
angry
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Okijajuju1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

... ... ...
What foolish ways are they learning undecided
how does been a mod lead to learning anything..

All the more reasons u guyz should not be given this platform to turn Nairaland to som sort of Shrine...

Please rest n look for somtin meaningful to do with ur lives..
angry

What size of Ibi would you like?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by MaziOmenuko: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

exactly.

we are not asking for the removal of the christian Mods. we just want a Pagan Mod.

What you should be asking for is a 'Traditional' sub-section under the Religion section just like they have islam for muslims. After the section is created, you guys can have your own section as well as your own mod.

You can then dance na'ke.d and offer sacrifices as much as you want.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

What you should be asking for is a 'Traditional' sub-section under the Religion section just like they have islam for muslims. After the section is created, you guys can have your own section as well as your own mod.

You can then dance na'ke.d and offer sacrifices as much as you want.

Yes, because all pagans dance naked,......mumu
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by MaziOmenuko: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes, because all pagans dance naked,......mumu

Where's your sense of humor
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Where's your sense of humor

cry sorry
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
where Is pagan 9ja?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
And why is Seun ignoring this thread?sad
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
GSKing: where Is pagan 9ja?

Pagan9ja is coming tomorrow wink
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ok so wats the best bit

1. Pagan MOD in religion section
2. Pagan/Traditional religion section

I think 2 is better for the course but Seun should pls address this issue
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: You are right.

I'm a christian though, lemme say i'm still sitting on the fence wink

truth is i Love our tradition and the uniqueness of the African Religions.
But i'm not being encouraged on this great forum to explore and learn more about it online.

We really need this Moderator.

#TeamGOM
Traditional religion indeed. Idolatory has brought nothing worthwhile into most lives except death, sorrow and despair.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
^Thanks a lot, we really appreciate your comment on this world current most ignored thread!!!

Seun! angryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Traditional religion indeed. Idolatory has brought nothing worthwhile into most lives except death, sorrow and despair.

God bless u
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by vickyO(f): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Word.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:
more deaths, sorrow and despair than christianity and Islam?

Idolatry has nothing to do here, Idolatry is simply "use of idols".idols are nothing more than honored statues for the fact that they represent something bigger that is unseen.
Am sure u meant "paganism" instead of "idolatry"

Paganism isn't just about worshipping of higher forces aka religion/spirituality it's the way a tribe interacts with it's environment. It deals with every aspect of tribal and ethnic identity- language, culture, tradition and spirituality.

If some pagans have killed u can't blame in on their spirituality but blame it on the community itself, that condones such acts as part of it's traditions.

And pls give a list of reasons why u think Paganic spiritualities are Evil And christianity isn't

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Seun we are waiting, say something sir.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
macof:
more deaths, sorrow and despair than christianity and Islam?

Idolatry has nothing to do here, Idolatry is simply "use of idols".idols are nothing more than honored statues for the fact that they represent something bigger that is unseen.
Am sure u meant "paganism" instead of "idolatry"

Paganism isn't just about worshipping of higher forces aka religion/spirituality it's the way a tribe interacts with it's environment. It deals with every aspect of tribal and ethnic identity- language, culture, tradition and spirituality.

If some pagans have killed u can't blame in on their spirituality but blame it on the community itself, that condones such acts as part of it's traditions.

And pls give a list of reasons why u think Paganic spiritualities are Evil And christianity isn't

Word.
No sentiments or ignorance, just the plain TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PopeXanderVII: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:

How can you speak this way about the tradition of your fore-fathers?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / My Experience With Eckankar Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.