Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (11233 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Who has time to start explaining ...

Isn't it obvious just as the sky Is blue that in all d Cosmos there's only 1 true God

I Am

Here O Ye Israel..
The Lord Our God Is One..
The Lord Our God Is Light..
The Lord Our God Is True..
The Lord Our God Is Supreme..

God The Father..The Son & The Holy Ghost..

Peace..

Losers can quote me negatively while chopping shiit n dying cheesy
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

How can you speak this way about the tradition of your fore-fathers?!
My fore-fathers?!? To hell with them. They just left behind for their innocent descendants useless battles with their damnable idolatory.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 5:11am On Dec 10, 2013
macof:

Idolatry has nothing to do here, Idolatry is simply "use of idols".idols are nothing more than honored statues for the fact that they represent something bigger that is unseen.
Am sure u meant "paganism" instead of "idolatry"

No, I meant idolatory. I spit on the idols in my ancestry.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 10, 2013
Ishilove:

Remember to spit on
-A Jesus statue when you see one
-A picture of Jesus when you see one
-A rosary with a crucifix of Jesus when you see one

NO??

Oh, I get it!! You hypocritically prefer to only spit on your ancestry....your prefer being a Jewis slave and promoting Jewish ancestry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Praise tha lawd!

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 5:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Remember to spit on
-A Jesus statue when you see one
-A picture of Jesus when you see one
-A rosary with a crucifix of Jesus when you see one

NO??

Oh, I get it!! You hypocritically prefer to only spit on your ancestry....your prefer being a Jewis slave and promoting Jewish ancestry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Praise tha lawd!
Stop yammering about things you do not understand. You are a carnal man, not a spiritual man so talking to you about spiritual things is an exercise in futility.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Fulaman198(m): 5:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

What you should be asking for is a 'Traditional' sub-section under the Religion section just like they have islam for muslims. After the section is created, you guys can have your own section as well as your own mod.

You can then dance na'ke.d and offer sacrifices as much as you want.

Why do Muslims even have a sub-section? it seems that Christians want to dominate the forums in religion. Everyone should have equality.

Pagans, Muslims and Christians should all have equal right to the religion section. Not just one group of people dominating everything.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 5:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Fulaman198:

Why do Muslims even have a sub-section? it seems that Christians want to dominate the forums in religion. Everyone should have equality.

Pagans, Muslims and Christians should all have equal right to the religion section. Not just one group of people dominating everything.
@bolded. You don't wanna go there. Seun was arm twisted into creating a muslim sub-section lipsrsealed
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop yammering about things you do not understand. You are a carnal man, not a spiritual man so talking to you about spiritual things is an exercise in futility.

Your Jewish story book tells you that people like me are carnal and you believe it hook, line and sinker

Dumb....dumb...dumb

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Ishilove:
@bolded. You don't wanna go there. Seun was arm twisted into creating a muslim sub-section lipsrsealed

Arm twisted?

More like threatened with a c4 explosive grin grin grin
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Fulaman198(m): 5:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Ishilove:

Arm-twisted?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2013
Fulaman198:

Arm-twisted?
It's a long story. A story about threats of violence, bodily harm and bombs lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 6:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Your Jewish story book tells you that people like me are carnal and you believe it hook, line and sinker

Dumb....dumb...dumb
And you are dumber...dumber...dumber...
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PopeXanderVII: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2013
Ishilove:
My fore-fathers?!? To hell with them. They just left behind for their innocent descendants useless battles with damnable idolatory.

"To hell with your Fore-fathers"?!

I'm so Shocked!!! How can anyone say that?

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Who has time to start explaining ...

Isn't it obvious just as the sky Is blue that in all d Cosmos there's only 1 true God

I Am

Here O Ye Israel..
The Lord Our God Is One..
The Lord Our God Is Light..
The Lord Our God Is True..
The Lord Our God Is Supreme..

God The Father..The Son & The Holy Ghost..

Actually, that the sky is blue[or any color] proves nothing. The sky is one, the earth is one, the waters are separate, the mountains are numerous this in fact proves that many Gods are in charge.

Even the ancient Hebrews knew that Yahweh wasn't the only God.
Yahweh has always been one out of other Gods.

Ur Bible can prove this, unless of course u don't read ur Bible.

Keyword - "Israel" are u from Israel or from igboland?
Was dat addressed to u or to Israel?
Why share another man's problems?

You had better go to ur home town and find out the God of ur ancestors and stop hanging on Yahweh the God of the Jewish ancestors

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

Brokoto, is this you?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Ishilove:
My fore-fathers?!? To hell with them. They just left behind for their innocent descendants useless battles with damnable idolatory.

Of course but "To heaven with the Jewish ancestors who u honor"

Jacob was an idolater and so was his grand father Abraham, so wats all this rubbish for? How Can't u see wat idolatry is and shift ur focus to catholism if u really despise idols

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Ishilove:

while u at it, make sure u spit on Idols of Jesus, Mary, angels and various saints
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

It's brainwash and mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2013
macof:

Of course but "To heaven with the Jewish ancestors who u honor"

Jacob was an idolater and so was his grand father Abraham, so wats all this rubbish for? How Can't u see wat idolatry is and shift ur focus to catholism if u really despise idols
Catholicism doesn't affect me in anyway. My ancestors were not Catholics, they were ignorant idolators that left behind a whole mess when they left. Please I don't want to talk about this anymore.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Ishilove: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2013
macof:

It's brainwash and mental slavery
Your opinion.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by lanaVello1(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

considering the tons of gold your forefathers left behind for you right?

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by lanaVello1(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2013
We need more free thinkers around!
I only see a boring world if everyone shared one belief so those crazy about their forefathers that they most prolly have no quark of info abt should go on worshipping dem,if u wanna convince,leave the insults out!

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 10, 2013
macof:

Actually, that the sky is blue[or any color] proves nothing. The sky is one, the earth is one, the waters are separate, the mountains are numerous this in fact proves that many Gods are in charge.

Even the ancient Hebrews knew that Yahweh wasn't the only God.
Yahweh has always been one out of other Gods.

Ur Bible can prove this, unless of course u don't read ur Bible.

Keyword - "Israel" are u from Israel or from igboland?
Was dat addressed to u or to Israel?
Why share another man's problems?

You had better go to ur home town and find out the God of ur ancestors and stop hanging on Yahweh the God of the Jewish ancestors

I half expected u to name the Chemical composition of each of all u mentioned..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Have U ever been in need and u Cried out to your God n he responded...
My God has been responding..
I can stake my soul that all the pagan gods are dead pieces of metal..bronze..wood & Ceramics..
They can't even help themselves..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Have U ever been in need and u Cried out to your God n he responded...
I can stake my soul that all the pagan gods are dead pieces of metal..bronze..wood & Ceramics..

We can test this.....your god answereth by fire......we will both have offerings to our gods......

We will both pray for our gods to set our offerings on fire.

BOTH OUR GODS WILL FAIL. That is certain
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2013
So much ignorance on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Have U ever been in need and u Cried out to your God n he responded...

Cos the white man came and told you so.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2013

cheesy I have always been provided with all I need.

my God has given me everything I need, it's only greed that would make me start fasting for 3days to appease Yahweh cheesy

Dead pieces of metal and wood are not Gods.
Gods are unseen and don't die like Jesus

I guess ur God is so magnificent and awesome that he sipped heavenly beer as Hitler killed his children in millions.

Wat should the Gods help themselves for? Or from? They help Men and not themselves

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2013
aManFromMars: So much ignorance on this thread.

Very mature. You must feel so smart
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Where do u stand..
Neither here nor there..
Today Atheist..tomorrow pagan..next tomorrow lukewarm Xtian

Laugh all u want..
Smash all u want..
Break ur phones..tear ur clothes..tear ur hair
cos ure ancestors were once Savages atleast they had a cause..
They can't be held accountable..
The truth wasn't fast enough..
They are in a better place than u'll ever be..
A man is judged by the goodness of his heart..

But u've heard d gospel..
What other excuse do u have..
Ur blood is on ur head..cheesy

U use the white man's phone..
U read his books..speak his Language..
U wanr to be like him..u tone ur skin with his creams..

What makes u better than d so called deluded Xtians who have snuffed the opium of delirious religion..

Atleast we're at peace with our soul..
He brought salvation n Civilization..
Yet u choose to dwell only on d negative..

Enjoy ur Pagan dance..
Christians av Survived 2000 years..
Do u think a bunch of nobodies can stop that..

Between who are u guyz..
've heard of Ben Carson a renowned Neurosurgeon..
He cuts out part of the human brain..
He cures people of madness..
He tears up conjoined humans n gives dem each a new organ..
He's a god...
He's a Christian still..
He looks into the power house n minds of people..

Please who are u people ...
Who knows u..
Which textbooks would bear ur name after ure gone..
U seat here bickering because a platform has been created for you..

Keep on in your dementia..
That's what happens when u lead a purposeless life..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2013
macof:

cheesy I have always been provided with all I need.

my God has given me everything I need, it's only greed that would make me start fasting for 3days to appease Yahweh cheesy

Dead pieces of metal and wood are not Gods.
Gods are unseen and don't die like Jesus

I guess ur God is so magnificent and awesome that he sipped heavenly beer as Hitler killed his children in millions.

Wat should the Gods help themselves for? Or from? They help Men and not themselves

yes and he sipped heavenly palmwine while he watched 6 million Ibos starved to death..

Yet the Ibos & Jews are still worshipping Jehovah..

They have no problem with that..
U seat here growing lean from worrying about people who've been dead for 80 years..
Very wise of U..
Get a ladder or a spaceship..
Go to heaven n Lay down ur complaints stop disturbing his drugged Children..

Many Christians have never fasted..
He said we should pray in spirit n in truth from d pureness of our hearts so why subject ur body to irreparable torture..

When i pray i don't picture d blue eyed Jesus or anyother image of any sorts..
Just a oneness in my heart n a Silence..

Between 've never seen a blue eyed Jesus...
He was always brown eyed in the Children bible stories..

Quit dousing us with baseless lies..
Infidelous Savage..

U will soon die..
D amount of shiit u've been chopping since u've been quoting me should have been toxic by now...

Hoeloshi grin
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Very mature. You must feel so smart

undecided who is this one?

mscheew... you're not worth my time anymore. Keep trolling. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / My Experience With Eckankar Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.