Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (11232 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Please What is the essence of paganism..
Cos i don't just get it..
It makes no sense..

I think Pagan9Ja is extremely bored n wants to be another version of Deols or whatever that Witch's name is....

Deols banned my other moniker till mid 2014 just because i said Jesus Is Lord..

So now if Pagan9ja becomes a mod i no go fit use ogun swear for person again ...

No way...
I do not want a pagan mod..
angry

Between too many cooks spoil d broth..
The mods we have are too much..
Why add more
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Please What is the essence of paganism..
It makes no sense..

I think Pagan9Ja is extremely bored n wants to be another version of Deols or whatever that Witch's name is....

Deols banned my other moniker till mid 2014 just because i said Jesus Is Lord..

So now if Pagan9ja becomes a mod i no go fit use ogun swear for person again ...

No way...
I do not want a pagan mod..
angry

Between too many cooks spoil d broth..
The mods we have are too much..
Why add more

Hey....wassap?

Why are you swimming against the tide?
You dont comment on the religion section much....you are not a regular....so why expose your ignorance?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Una go wait tire...
The good news is that u'll have me to keep u company..cheesy
Imagine how this thread would have looked like if i wasn't on it..

Seun already has his hands full..
U better go and apply as Romance mods if mod dey hungry u cos hope dey dere pass here..

What is your problem boy

Are you this stupid in real life??

Why don't you go get a life and stop disturbing this protest!

You are becoming a Nuisance.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by lanaVello1(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hey....wassap?

You dont comment on the religion section much....you are not a regular....so why expose your ignorance?
Whatever happened to freedom of speech? -_-

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hey....wassap?

He's saying the truth..
Why does it hurt ?

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2013
lana_Vello:
Whatever happened to freedom of speech? -_-

I only asked why he is exposing his ignorance....he has the right to say ignorant things.....just asking why..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Uti _Jara o: What is your problem boy

Are you this stupid in real life??

Why don't you go get a life and stop disturbing this protest!

You are becoming a Nuisance.

O yeah..
People protest for meaningful thingz..
I can see ur own Life..it's stuck on Nairaland
Hoeloshi..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2013
ChikezieEwoma:

He's saying the truth..
Why does it hurt ?

What is the truth?

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

What is the truth?

That the truth would always prevail...

Which is u bunch of pagans are misguided n phoolish..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2013
ChikezieEwoma:

He's saying the truth..
Why does it hurt ?

Wat truth
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

That the truth would always prevail...

Which is u bunch of pagans are misguided n phoolish..

am not a pagan............... undecided
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

Wat truth

Scroll up
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Scroll up

mtchew.....empty barrel
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

mtchew.....empty barrel

that's Illogical
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

mtchew.....empty barrel

Fool barrel
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Please What is the essence of paganism..
It makes no sense..

Paganism is the indigenous way of life of a particular tribal people

The essence is pride in identity, mental independence and social freedom.
You don't get sired to foreign invaders or get brainwashed to hate urself and where u are coming from.

Semitic religions have brainwashed many to think that their ancestors were devil worshipers who are right now in hell.

Knowledge of wat paganism is truly about would make these people realize their heavy mistake and slander towards their own fathers.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

Paganism is the indigenous way of life of a particular tribal people

The essence is pride in identity, mental independence and social freedom.
You don't get sired to foreign invaders or get brainwashed to hate urself and where u are coming from.

Semitic religions have brainwashed many to think that their ancestors were devil worshipers who are right now in hell.

Knowledge of wat paganism is truly about would make these people realize their heavy mistake and slander towards their own fathers.

I am not brainwashed..
The ways of my Fathers have absolutely nothing to offer me..
I do not hate myself..my roots nor my ancestry..

But i am sure if they had known the truth they wouldn't have died pagans..

We became Christians because Christ is d way the truth and the life..
We weren't forced like other religions forced others..
So quit d trying to take us back to our roots ish because it won't work..

Our roots are in Christ now n 'm forever grateful i was born a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2013
ChikezieEwoma:

I am not brainwashed..

We weren't forced like other religions force others were..
So quit d trying to take us back to our roots ish..

I am not a pagan but I'd rather be a pagan than be a Jewish slave or Euroepan slave

The Europeans that brought christianity came with slavery and colonization....they packed some of your forefathers like sardines on ships named after Jesus
https://www.nairaland.com/241597/first-britsh-slave-ship-reach
http://www.macquirelatory.com/Jesus%20Slaveship.htm

Do you not find it strange that God ignored West Africa for 4,000 years since Abraham until Europeans came to Africa to colonize?

Do you not find it irritating that you follow a religion that clearly states that 90% of your ancestors will burn in hell for eternity because they didnt know christ as they were pagans?

Do you not find it strange that most of the statues/images of christ in Nigeria are white? Colo-mentality? Colonized minds?

Why would a Nigerian's name be Victor Moses? He doesnt have a Nigerian language name?

6 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am not a pagan but I'd rather be a pagan than be a Jewish slave or Euroepan slave

The Europeans that brought christianity came with slavery and colonization....they packed some of your forefathers like sardines on ships named after Jesus
https://www.nairaland.com/241597/first-britsh-slave-ship-reach
http://www.macquirelatory.com/Jesus%20Slaveship.htm

Do you not find it strange that God ignored West Africa for 4,000 years since Abraham until Europeans came to Africa to colonize?

Do you not find it irritating that you follow a religion that clearly states that 90% of your ancestors will burn in hell for eternity because they didnt know christ as they were pagans?

Do you not find it strange that most of the statues/images of christ in Nigeria are white? Colo-mentality? Colonized minds?

Why would a Nigerian's name be Victor Moses? He doesnt have a Nigerian language name?

no need to argue just ignore..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by UyiIredia(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
It is unfair that all the Mods on the Religious section are christians. They are extremely biased and ensure that only trashy christian topics make fp.

because of this, many wise posters have left Nairaland.

It is time we have atleast one representative of ours on the panel or atleast give us our own section.

I nominate macof or myself as a MOD.

Seconded. I think it's a disgrace we don't appreciate the beauty to be found in our traditional religions, even if you dislike it because of other religions, at least the festivals etc are important parts of our culture that should be learnt from. To many Nigerians are cutoff from this primarily because of the two largest of 'the Big 3'.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2013
ChikezieEwoma:

I am not brainwashed..

We weren't forced like other religions forced others..
So quit d trying to take us back to our roots ish because it won't work..

Wrong! The ways of ur fathers is the way of Ibos.u reject ur fathers u reject ibo

The mere fact that u claim ur forefathers have nothing to offer shows how much u hate their ways.
Can u say the ways of the Jewish ancestors have nothing to offer u? Of course not <<< this is the brainwash and mental slavery I am talking about.

Wat truth are u talking about? Wat truth do u know that ur ancestors didn't?

Lol the Europeans who brought u christianity came with an hidden agenda, was christianity not their guide to human trafficking and slave trade? They murdered many and shared ur lands amongst themselves and even these Europeans who brought u christianity are leaving it and switching to Atheism and other personally resolved spiritualities.

Ur roots are in Christ Is Christ ur father? Does Christ give a dime about u? A man who u aren't sure of anything about him but read a book brought my Europeans that he is the only way, you gladly drop ur own spirituality and way of worshiping God for one of the dooms of Africa called "christianity"

I was also born into christianity and am glad I was, I have now realized how evil christianity is.

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2013
ChikezieEwoma:

no need to argue just ignore..

Because u have nothing to say, u can't backup urself with christianity

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

Dont mind him.....he's an empty barrel filled with the empty promises of Christ
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

Wrong! The ways of ur fathers is the way of Ibos.u reject ur fathers u reject ibo

The mere fact that u claim ur forefathers have nothing to offer shows how much u hate their ways.
Can u say the ways of the Jewish ancestors have nothing to offer u? Of course not <<< this is the brainwash and mental slavery I am talking about.

Wat truth are u talking about? Wat truth do u know that ur ancestors didn't?

Lol the Europeans who brought u christianity came with an hidden agenda, was christianity not their guide to human trafficking and slave trade? They murdered many and shared ur lands amongst themselves and even these Europeans who brought u christianity are leaving it and switching to Atheism and other personally resolved spiritualities.

Ur roots are in Christ Is Christ ur father? Does Christ give a dime about u? A man who u aren't sure of anything about him but read a book brought my Europeans that he is the only way, you gladly drop ur own spirituality and way of worshiping God for one of the dooms of Africa called "christianity"

I was also born into christianity and am glad I was, I have now realized how evil christianity is.

U see why everybody would b against u..
Are u now trying to force me to become a pagan simply because many whites are now atheist..

Would u call them stupid too for abandoning the ways of their forefathers..

I am not Jewish n nobody not even moses or Abraham or Paul or Peter has anything to offer me..

It's only Jesus so please stop trying to force people against their will..
Just because u and ure lot are misguided doesn't mean I'll have to b like u...

Enjoy ur Life the pagan way nobody even Jesus is not against it..
But quit trying to make other people look silly because of their religion whether brainwashed or not..
It's our cross..

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

If e pain u too much chop shiit and die..

'm not d one whose blood pressure is on d high side because nobody is taking his crappy advice..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2013
ChikezieEwoma:

If e pain u too much chop shiit and die..

'm not d one whose blood pressure is on d high side because nobody is taking his crappy advice..

How christ-like of you....

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Dude, you're a serous trollshocked

ChikezieHosan
ChikeAndal
Bisexual lad
Nigellus Hosan
The last Nazgul
Chikezie Ewoma

omni present nairalander...

please @logic boy, macof, uti jara o, et al... this guy is a gifted troll...
you're all wasting your precious time arguing with one and the same person...

Chike give it a rest... and don't bother quoting me, I don't like it when people lie to themselves..!
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont mind him.....he's an empty barrel filled with the empty promises of Christ

Drink piss & Die..
Atleast Christ has empty promises..
Which promise does ur godforsaken Life have.....
1day it would b too late..

Fool barrel..
Where are U in Life with ur Olorinla that is filled with foolishness..

May Ogun bomb u dere..
Olorinlaburuku..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2013
GSKing: ^Dude, you're a serous trollshocked

ChikezieHosan
ChikeAndal
Bisexual lad
Nigellus Hosan
The last Nazgul
Chikezie Ewoma

Chike give it a rest... and don't bother quoting me, I don't like it when people low to themselves..!

haha....i didnt know that this guy was so useless!

you are right, the guy should be ignored
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2013
GSKing: ^Dude, you're a serous trollshocked

ChikezieHosan
ChikeAndal
Bisexual lad
Nigellus Hosan
The last Nazgul
Chikezie Ewoma

Chike give it a rest... and don't bother quoting me, I don't like it when people low to themselves..!

Wat is low to themselves again awon prof ...

I am not The Last Nazgul na...
But u forgot Awoma_Andal cheesy
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2013
ChikezieEwoma:

Wat is low to themselves again awon prof ...

I am not The Last Nazgul na...
But u forgot Awoma_Andal cheesy
my post is modified... auto correct error...

you can't help it right? awoma andal is the 7th account?

trolls really have nothing on yousad

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

How christ-like of you....

Emabinu..

I meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / The Origin Of Human Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.