Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (11231 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:
yes and he sipped heavenly palmwine while he watched 6 million Ibos starved to death..

Yet the Ibos & Jews are still worshipping Jehovah..
You're a very ignorant Ibo dude. Even more ignorant than Eze_Promoe.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Where do u stand..
Neither here nor there..
Today Atheist..tomorrow pagan..next tomorrow lukewarm Xtian

Laugh all u want..
Smash all u want..
Break ur phones..tear ur clothes..tear ur hair
cos ure ancestors were once Savages atleast they had a cause..
They can't be held accountable..
The truth wasn't fast enough..
They are in a better place than u'll ever be..
A man is judged by the goodness of his heart..

But u've heard d gospel..
What other excuse do u have..
Ur blood is on ur head..cheesy

U use the white man's phone..
U read his books..speak his Language..
U wanr to be like him..u tone ur skin with his creams..

What makes u better than d so called deluded Xtians who have snuffed the opium of delirious religion..

Atleast we're at peace with our soul..
He brought salvation n Civilization..
Yet u choose to dwell only on d negative..

Enjoy ur Pagan dance..
Christians av Survived 2000 years..
Do u think a bunch of nobodies can stop that..

Between who are u guyz..
've heard of Ben Carson a renowned Neurosurgeon..
He cuts out part of the human brain..
He cures people of madness..
He tears up conjoined humans n gives dem each a new organ..
He's a god...
He's a Christian still..
He looks into the power house n minds of people..

Please who are u people ...
Who knows u..
Which textbooks would bear ur name after ure gone..
U seat here bickering because a platform has been created for you..

Keep on in your dementia..
That's what happens when u lead a purposeless life..

first of all who is this addressed to?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

1. yes and he sipped heavenly palmwine while he watched 6 million Ibos starved to death..

Yet the Ibos & Jews are still worshipping Jehovah..

2. Many Christians have never fasted..
He said we should pray in spirit n in truth from d pureness of our hearts so why subject ur body to irreparable torture..

3. When i pray i don't picture d blue eyed Jesus or anyother image of any sorts..
Just a oneness in my heart n a Silence..

4 between 've never seen a blue eyed Jesus...
He was always brown eyed in the Children bible stories..

1 undecided 6million ibos starved to death? When was this?

Not all ibos, the ones who do are slaving themselves

2. "he said" who said? Cause Jesus never said such.

3. Because theres Jesus no image of Jesus to picture. Silence is wat u would always get grin

4. lol u really a dumb one. so u not allowed to watch TV at home. You haven't seen Movies with Blue-eyed Jesus
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2013
macof:

first of all who is this addressed to?

must i b specific..
Common sense should av told it was directed to ur band of sorry merry losing pagan Atheists scum..
But alas common sense is not so common..

Or do u need an herespectomy or lobotomy so u can reason properly..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2013
aManFromMars:
You're a very ignorant Ibo dude. Even more ignorant than Eze_Promoe.

*Courtesys & bows...

I am awed my Liege...

And
U must be
High Lord Who's It Adumadu Ignoramus from who cares where undecided
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

*Courtesys & bows...

I am awed my Liege...

And
U must be
High Lord Who's It Adumadu Ignoramus from who cares where undecided

So dry :-/

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2013
macof:

1 undecided 6million ibos starved to death? When was this?

Not all ibos, the ones who do are slaving themselves

2. "he said" who said? Cause Jesus never said such.

3. Because theres Jesus no image of Jesus to picture. Silence is wat u would always get grin

4. lol u really a dumb one. so u not allowed to watch TV at home. You haven't seen Movies with Blue-eyed Jesus

Ure wasting Ur Time..
Belligerent scum..

I'll take it ur Irate as u are retårded..

Keep quoting me 've got plenty of time on my hands..

'm not the one whose mates are getting married..

Ur facts are deluded..
Ure veiled..
U can't see reason..

Wait tell me what exactly has Christianity done to you..
Why do u hate almost 3billion people..

U seek them to change by force n accept wat in return..
Ure gullibility..

We've found strength in Christ..
Stop drinking Panadol on our headache..
The headaches of 3billion people..
If u want to add muslames..
Thats 4.5billion..

My my u should be Headworld cheesy

keep quoting..

Soon this thread would be moved to games or Jokes section..

So much for an e-protest..
E-diots..twats..

Take a Cue..
Go on hunger Strike for a week n ur paltry needs would be met..

Until then who better to keep u company than me..

Troll with me..
God bless u..

Peace..

Stay blessed & Receive it..

On a very good day I'll spread my tentacles to that ur Atheist lodge n dismantle it..

Just watchout..

I acknowledge..
The Lord Our God is Light..
His Word is True

Hoeloshis..
Peace be still
cheesy

quote me n die
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

So dry :-/

As dry as ur parched..Scaled malnourished Skin cheesy
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by hunter21(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Seun we are waiting, say something sir.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Creatrixity(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

must i b specific..
Common sense should av told it was directed to ur band of sorry merry losing pagan Atheists scum..
But alas common sense is not so common..

Or do u need an herespectomy or lobotomy so u can reason properly..
Err... it's spelled 'hemispherectomy' not 'herespectomy' and from all indications you could use a lobotomy coupled with an extraction of the tonsils via the trepanation of your skull so as to help maintain civility on this thread.

Sadly,I do not believe this thread will be able to achieve its intended purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
I'm saving my epistles till Seun says something.

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Creatrixity:
Err... it's spelled 'hemisphererectomy' not 'herespectomy' and from all indications you could use a lobotomy coupled with an extraction of the tonsils via the trepanation of your skull so as to help maintain civility on this thread.

Sadly,I do not believe this thread will be able to achieve its intended purpose.

of course it can't..
Over my dead body it would..

'm not a medical student please
spare me the unpleasantries..

Dealing with morons since 1995
1 slowpoke to another..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
I'm Back. cool

I feel like Nelson Mandela freed from his prison cell right now.

It is very annoying that you are able to watch the posts and not comment. angry

However, unlike Nelson Mandela, I shall not compromise . The struggle will be on, till our needs are met.

so now. .

First of all, I would like to thank Okija Juju, TbKen, GSKing, aceTS, etc., and many others for Supporting the cause. The Gods Bless yall. what more can I say? words cannot convey. .

Most Important of all, I'd like to thank NIGELLUS HOSAN for keeping the struggle alive and ensuring the message to spread!

Without your constant efforts, this thread would not have reached so many views.

You Truly love your ancestors and the Gods.

I understand why you dont admit it openly.

some things are better left unsaid. .

A guy like you who yabs so much, ought to know that. wink

Seun has to reply by now.

If not, we shall not give up.

The Gods For Nigeria! cool

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seun, we are not forcing you.

It is a humble respect.

We respect you. Please reciprocate the feelings to your users.

Thnx.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ishilove:
My fore-fathers?!? To hell with them. They just left behind for their innocent descendants useless battles with their damnable idolatory.

This is serious. .
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Welcome back PAGAN 9JA, your ban just reviewed the life of Mandela. This shows you are fighting a good fight wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
god_of_music: Welcome back PAGAN 9JA, your ban just reviewed the life of Mandela. This shows you are fighting a good fight wink

#TeamGOM

hahaha We are all part of the fight. wink

ubuntu. Thats what we need.

as Mr. Obama said today.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hahaha We are all part of the fight. wink

ubuntu. Thats what we need.

as Mr. Obama said today.

Sir. You are right, Ubuntu is the way! cheesy

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
macof: Ok so wats the best bit

1. Pagan MOD in religion section
2. Pagan/Traditional religion section

I think 2 is better for the course but Seun should pls address this issue

I think if you have option 2, option 1 follows automatically.

Anyways for those (or to be precise, the person ) accusing me of being "power-hungry", I have no intention to grab any power or abuse anything.

In fact I have no real first intention of being a MOD. I just want a Pagan MOD, thats all.

Which is why I nominated Macof first. I want to know if he is upto the task. If he is not, we will look somewhere else.

I completely understand that we all have real lives. Therefore I have asked for opinion.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Welcome back, PaganNja
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello Sir.

I hope you are fine.

Thnx for keeping it going. smiley
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Hello Sir.

I hope you are fine.

No worries

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Hello Sir.

I hope you are fine.

You dey celebrate Xmas? grin
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
aManFromMars:

You dey celebrate Xmas? grin

hahaha. I worship the Sun on xmas.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
I celebrate Christmas though, like i said. . . I'm a Christian interested in my ancestor's beliefs and tradition.

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Welcome Back..
Though..

I Just con't stop laughing doe..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Fulaman198(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
lana_Vello: We need more free thinkers around!
I only see a boring world if everyone shared one belief so those crazy about their forefathers that they most prolly have no quark of info abt should go on worshipping dem,if u wanna convince,leave the insults out!

Whilst I do agree with you, the insults are going in multiple directions
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Well, what can I say? Welcome back pagan 9ja...

thread's still moving And seun cannot deny The fact that he has gone through this thread but totally refused to comment!

We are still the same old forumites we were, only that we have realised that We are being marginalized all in the name of a backward religion known to everyone as Christianity.

We clamour for a pagan mod who wouldn't feel We insult their Creator with our freethinking comments and topics.

Better Still, a pagan/traditional section should be created as a subsection within the religion section in order to enable us pass our messages to whom it may concern without fear or prejudice. After all, it's our religion... Mr Seun, you did it for the Muslims on nl, ours should be a piece of cake, I think!

I urge you all To pass this message around nl, cause your followers to comment, create a scene on every section of nl,(I nor send you ogrin) so that their followers can also see this thread and help our cause!

Together we shall defeat brainwashing and backwardness!

#Atheism Rules.

9 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2013
I personally directed Seun to this thread, he has seen it!

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 11, 2013
Hoolabalooing...

Merry Christmas In Advance..

Deck the halls with flowers of holly..

Tis the season to b Jolly..

Merry Christmas in Advance to you all as we Celebrate our Sun Roman God...

Whatever..
Who cares..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2013
^^You nor dey sleep?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2013
^ ^
Wintch dey sleep ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / The Origin Of Human Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.