Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (32060 Views)

Did I Mess Up? Pls I Need Your Advice. / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / 10 (weird) Things That Can Mess Up Your Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Many times, I wonder what the criteria are for a thread to make it to the front page. This scrap called thread makes FP while https://www.nairaland.com/1506370/jamb-list-authenticity doesn't. Gosh!!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by yungryce: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Its quite obvious most ppl here hasn't handled an event in their life b4. Make d guy get new line few days to his wedding abi make im come dey find hw im go port wey dey take days. I SMH 4 una
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
valdprof: then , go and .....?..
u mean die?
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by azimibraun: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
I lack for words.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Blackheritage: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.

The OP must be comedian.u Nigerians are funny at times.. U riddicle d devil too much. Out of all d cases wey e won treat na ur wedding and MTN go come be d case?

Devil no tell u to jump into d river or let u go beat soldier a day to d wedding, so that u can be beaten to COMA and never wake up until a day after d wedding..Who even tell u say ur wife na God fearing??Abi she just dey act u Nigeria nollywood.If MTN no allow u call,then use other lines now. Abi all contacts on ur phone na MTN I beg let us treat reasonable Post here jhor...... Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.

Nigerians/Africans have the lowest 1Q in the world to believe this shitt!

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by adewasco2k(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ken_Jak:
Yet not an excuse sir. Get another sim either an MTN again or another network,if some don't recieve strange calls,atleast they cannot reject messages. Then you message them.
i just clicked the like button, was hoping i could like it even more than once,

#walkingOutOfThread
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by aduje(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
...is it a crime to port from MTN to any other network? just asking anyway.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by popsyleo1: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Why not port with the same number to another provider?
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by rachaelD(f): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Did pple actually read d OP's dilema? He is not just invitin pple dis last few days, d last few days are crucial to tidy up arrangements...tie loose ends...via fone u grab? U guys r readin dis out of context n unnecessarily insultin d guy

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guess you've never heard of bulk sms providers before, right?
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by StChristina(f): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Welcome to d club ma bro,mtn was bout to ruin ma life with dis same rubbish,mine was even more than a week. I had to get an etisalat sim cos despite calln mtn customer care center,stil nothing happend. Guy abeg,gt a new sim!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by democritus: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Send bulk SMS to all of them
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by tyangel: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abeg PORT sharperly
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin The devil
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Shugarlipz(f): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Big.game:

Btw MTN & the devil don't work together, They are One!
. Looooooooool..OMG, some people are so funny!! Chai grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by checkdate(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
rachaelD: Did pple actually read d OP's dilema? He is not just invitin pple dis last few days, d last few days are crucial to tidy up arrangements...tie loose ends...via fone u grab? U guys r readin dis out of context n unnecessarily insultin d guy
undecided PLEASE ARE YOU THE GOD FEARING WOMAN HE WANTS TO MARRY ?

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by calabaman(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kindly call 180 for prompt resolution

OR

Log in the issue here: www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread so that you can be contacted and the issue resolved

Your wedding shall be succesful IJN.. CONGRATSSS
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by SpicyMimi(f): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Big.game:
Bros have you considered porting to another network? you still get to contact everybody with your Original number while you enjoy good service from other SPs, i suggest etisalat.

Btw MTN & the devil don't work together, They are One!
Oh my! This is sooooo hilarioussss!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by andyanders: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Change the network and communicate with your contacts and if this also happens to that network, then this must be demonic as such you need deliverance.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by vanguard1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Whatever happened to bulk sms
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Forwetinnah: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
yungryce: Its quite obvious most ppl here hasn't handled an event in their life b4. Make d guy get new line few days to his wedding abi make im come dey find hw im go port wey dey take days. I SMH 4 una

Don't mind them..when he's got a million and one things to do, and some of them are just plain Rude about it. See some of them insulting his IQ etc as if they're any better, atleast their IQ isn't upgraded to the level NOT to insulting some 1 desperately in need to solve a Problem. OP send bulk sms(es) informing people of your new number, but then again..some people just don't have the time to read sms (es)

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by McGeorge1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hw did dis post make front page I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d first place? So witout MTN aπϑ Glo aπϑ d rest of dem u wnt b able to run ya weddin or wat? Wat of dos dat wedded I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d era of no mobile communication? Mtchewwww
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by topygel: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Don't u knw that the devil's share in emptyhen is 85%. I beg port out of the devil's court.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: They re not but that's the number ppl knw me with, besides, a lot of ppl don't answer calls from strange numbers. Is it right for your network provider to be unable to resolve your issue after 72hrs?
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by ITbomb(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
joe4christ:

And if not that you're promiscuous, you would have sticked to one network...
You sound like a potential cheater...
U got it all wrong
If not that I'm in church I would have tell u something
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by tucee31: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
There is a mechanical way of binding the devil, its called PORTING!!!

Stop whinning and go get married already! angry
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by 01mcfadden(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
I tire for some Nigerians. Once you dont reason like them,then your i.q is low!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Beennkumar(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Is MTN the only network in Nigeria? undecided

Nigerians just love blaming the devil for everything lipsrsealed
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by freshprince(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
THEN POT LIKE SAKA TO ANTHER NETWORK, ABI U WANT USE MTN GIVE EXCISE IF U NO GET CASH 4 DE WEEDING
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nuezha(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: They re not but that's the number ppl knw me with, besides, a lot of ppl don't answer calls from strange numbers. Is it right for your network provider to be unable to resolve your issue after 72hrs?

Send text. Then call. They'll know who's calling.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by sowprice(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
hammedkola: This is just a write-up, its not real...abi the op want to tell me, he will call at least 100 guest with his phone, where 'll he have the time when he can easily sort for the use of bulk sms service and they 'll all receive the message at once...

Anyway, you don make front page if that's your plan...wink, weldone
hahaha abi ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / Lust City / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.