Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (32058 Views)

Did I Mess Up? Pls I Need Your Advice. / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / 10 (weird) Things That Can Mess Up Your Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by kasconi: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.

Seriously man!!!
In dis 21st century? Haba...
And dis made it to the FP... Probably for our amusement sha.
My broda gud luck ooo
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by CodeHouse: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bros why the unnecessary panic, use another line just you have been advised, infact nowadays, people use bulk sms service for such announcements or invitation, it is cheaper and easier..better leave devil jeje na u dey call am o. U sure sey na MTN or abi u no meet with the marriage requirements?
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by xxKofoxx: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Can't you just PORT.... Same number different network Abeg NO EXCUSE!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nigerianz are just so rude,disrespectful and insultive,insulting someone is not the best way to correct him/her. Hez wrong but insulting him doesn't make you right.if u can be so shallow as to insult a total stranger cause of his complaint (that I don't think is offensive),then I wonder how high your own IQ is...and if u quote me and reply with insults it won't change the fact dat you're wrong...peace.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by adusco(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ken_Jak:
Yet not an excuse sir. Get another sim either an MTN again or another network,if some don't recieve strange calls,atleast they cannot reject messages. Then you message them.

sm appreciates call dan a text
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Davefirst(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Check out this thread and give your meaningful comment

www.nairaland.com/1547551/mandela-heaven-hell#20081245
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by alamoht(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ken_Jak: This is no excuse sir. Is MTN the only network we have here in our country?
guy don't talk lyk dat,imagine u have been using d network 4 d past 5yrs and wen u need it most it will now be giving u problm haha.so u expect him to get another one? Not dat he lost it ooo.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Big.game:
Bros have you considered porting to another network? you still get to contact everybody with your Original number while you enjoy good service from other SPs, i suggest etisalat.

Btw MTN & the devil don't work together, They are One!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ken_Jak: This is no excuse sir. Is MTN the only network we have here in our country?

I wonder o
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Tmonex: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
O ga o....so opening a thread in nairaland is what will help u solve ur personal problem choi!..
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lmao, this is just funny. Naija
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by babsomotde(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bribe MTN and you will be free. Just joking. Maybe Network problem and location.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Big.game:
Bros have you considered porting to another network? you still get to contact everybody with your Original number while you enjoy good service from other SPs, i suggest etisalat.

Btw MTN & the devil don't work together, They are One!
0 lordy grin U're crazy!!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by MrFlexible(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
The devil is playing with you. You no dey no play?
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by jahbiz: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
I
doubt if u r mature enough to go into marriage looking at your post.
Ur post sounds childish, mtn is not the only network in Nig & y do
people like to attach every bad situations to the devil even the ones that
have solution
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by nursedebbie(f): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na u b d first to marry wey we no go hear word emptyhen ko emptyhen ni ! As u d inform us so mk sure u inform us if emptyhen fail when u wan call lier say u wan seperation ur wife becos dis marriagiNg noise all u immature r makings is makings me go brain suprise ! When u r tinkins of tkin mariagiings responsibility n comon emptyhen disafontment u r cryin like a winchy winchy is beating u omo jati jati b warm oooo me fe ra ra
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by yousouph07(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: They re not but that's the number ppl knw me with, besides, a lot of ppl don't answer calls from strange numbers. Is it right for your network provider to be unable to resolve your issue after 72hrs?
. I don port o, i don port to etisalat
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by 12stinep(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.
sily sense on display
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by alakara(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bros,contact me 4 ur bulk sms b4 nd after d wedding @ alakara2015@gmail.com
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by bbmate: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
tak it easy bro
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by moyin2009: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: They re not but that's the number ppl knw me with, besides, a lot of ppl don't answer calls from strange numbers. Is it right for your network provider to be unable to resolve your issue after 72hrs?
. For 4 dais and u cannot port ur number to another network. Not serious at all.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nwaezebuona: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
If I tell u make u come join me dey enjoy for AIRTEL e go be like say I dey wan deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
but for real AIRTEL no dey do such rubbish,,leave mtn and come over ,my brother
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by afoo02(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Have been dealing with the same problem for almost 2 weeks now bro! But now i've found the solution to it. I'll make sure I OFF my data service on my BBQ5 b4 I can make a call , just try it if you're on BB.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by stankezzy: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
u are first to comment,instead of u to be happy,giving shout out to ur relations ,friends,school mates,nd finally d network dat u used.u are here pretending as if u do not care.stop decieving ur self oo!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Adonbelivit undecided
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Bright2(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Op,i really got your point but i have an advice for you! Cut that sim which the devil has infected through MTN with scissors now. I can not bear with you if you come here tomorrow with complain of divorce caused by the same devil through MTN undecided
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guy airtel n Etisalad is dere......
Or u cn use glo OK, don't let MTN be a stumbling block to ur success.
Omo wise up ok
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by mrvictor: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
PORT TO ANOTHER NETWORK WHILST RETAINING YOUR OLD NUMBER.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by KenJak(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
stankezzy: u are first to comment,instead of u to be happy,giving shout out to ur relations ,friends,school mates,nd finally d network dat u used.u are here pretending as if u do not care.stop decieving ur self oo!
I'm not pretending sir. Maybe next time, I'll do the correction.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by mcdokwe(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
then send PORT to 3232. I did too!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by InvertedHammer: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2013
//

OP:

If you are developing cold feet...

I sincerely understand.

Blame it on MTN!

//
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Laitesmart(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2013
mumumugu: A sign that God isnt in sopport.cancel the wedding
Ehyah! I bin wan vex b4. I cum check your name see say the thing na MUMU MUGUN... What a combination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / Lust City / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.