Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (32056 Views)

Did I Mess Up? Pls I Need Your Advice. / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / 10 (weird) Things That Can Mess Up Your Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nelrulez(m): 6:22am On Dec 09, 2013
[quote
author=Dygeasy]If Your Wedding Is A Couple Of Days Away And You Chose A
Couple Of Days To Your Wedding To Inform People, I Wonder The Level Of
Your IQ undecided[/quote]
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Jaytee67(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2013
send bulk sms to add a new contact to your people those you have notified as well as prospective guests
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by DSB(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Big.game:
Bros have you considered porting to another network? you still get to contact everybody with your Original number while you enjoy good service from other SPs, i suggest etisalat.

Btw MTN & the devil don't work together, They are One!

I was gonna ask him to do the same. Follow Saka port na

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by olatpic(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2013
@OP, why let empty-hen spoil your wedding when you can just Send Cheap Bulk SMS with customized Sender ID & Instant Delivery @ www.smsportalng.c­om
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by fidelity2014: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2013
PORT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by morningsta(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Contact MTN through any of the below channels:
Email: customercare@mtnnigeria.net
FaceBook: MTNloadedNG
Twitter: @MTN180.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by JideSM: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Phillfree:
My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.
Apologies. We would like to sort this out. Please send to us a private message and provide your phone number, location and error message. You could also reach us via our thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread.
Thank you.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by dapizy02(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
I no say u no wa. Marry da babe,com use M TN dey give xcuse
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by jaeff(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2013
Guy maybe its not even the devils work, mayb God doesn't want u to marry the girl....if the symptoms persist jst lockup from that wedding....its a sign ooh.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Phillfree(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=Nelrulez][/quote]
Phool, do u knw wht REMINDER means?
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by peteruuu(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
KenJak:

Yet not an excuse sir. Get another sim either an MTN again or another network,if some don't recieve strange calls,atleast they cannot reject messages. Then you message them.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by peteruuu(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Celmatador:
I get it. U jst wana let us knw u re abt to wed? Congrats in advance sir!
grin

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Souljaboi1: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
twogood:
It's God at work. He's giving you an excuse to reduce the number of guests and save yourself some cash.

Speechless grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.