Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (32057 Views)

Did I Mess Up? Pls I Need Your Advice. / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / 10 (weird) Things That Can Mess Up Your Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Its a sign, call off the wedding!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by realdevil: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2013
cheesy angry grin
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2013
@op pls don't mind the arsh response of nairalanders but at the same time try ur posible best to port out of empty hen network as fast as u can oO .... I wish u HML in advance smiley

L:B- dear nairalanders and gbogbo omo nijeria lapapo shay na like dis we go just dey look emty hen like lukozad!

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Prowizy2(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by pickabeau1: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Maybe the devil does not want you to wed yet grin grin grin
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by metme1: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
so srry [url=http://www.sholamie.com/forum/TWEETED--&-039;&-039;Every-Girl-Is-A-Wife-Material%E2%80%A6&-039;&-039;-Yvonne-Nelson-Sends-Message-To-Guys_3166.html]here[/url]
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by victorD3: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
ITbomb: Sometimes I wonder why people tied up their entire life to a number and take bullsh¡ts from network providers just to keep a number.
If u r in charge of ur life you would not even have just one number. If someone doesn't pick the call y not send a text starting with ur name .
Be free joor , 21st century tinz

The dude is not seriouse. Even with techno phones of nowadays with 2 to 3 port.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by emyguz(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
@op, just send them bulk sms explaining the situation briefly, while using the opportunity to give ur new number.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by moscobabs(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
brother u no print IV? anyway Thank to Mods that just call off strike oooo. 6 hrs without new topic on frontpage.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Misterc(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Big.game:
Bros have you considered porting to another network? you still get to contact everybody with your Original number while you enjoy good service from other SPs, i suggest etisalat.

Btw MTN & the devil don't work together, They are One!
grin
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Maybe u don't have credit
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by tomzman: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Op, you sha wan tell us about your upcoming wedding. Ok, we don hear. congrats in advance.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Big.game:

Btw MTN & the devil don't work together, They are One!
grin
ROTFLOL
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by logica(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: They re not but that's the number ppl knw me with, besides, a lot of ppl don't answer calls from strange numbers. Is it right for your network provider to be unable to resolve your issue after 72hrs?
How about porting?
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by jhydebaba(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP just wanted to make first page and the mods also want to rubbish MTN after porting to another network.

#trash
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Deiok(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Then sue them if you can.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by tyankabas(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=ITbomb]Sometimes I wonder why people tied up their entire life to a number and take bullsh¡ts from network providers just to keep a number.
abi woooooo I wonder sometimes
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Exponental(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Last I remembered, sim card is N100; so why d excuse? Betterstill, port!
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by difance(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
send bulk sms or walk down to MTN office and fight somebody there.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by CyrusLevi(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: They re not but that's the number ppl knw me with, besides, a lot of ppl don't answer calls from strange numbers. Is it right for your network provider to be unable to resolve your issue after 72hrs?
Mr man port your network.it is easy and you'll retain your sim an same number.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Bloggeryippee(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.

Come lemme borrow you my Sims
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by mrofficial(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Use one of the bulk sms websites. Send a message to all you contacts regarding your alternative line.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by kunle357(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
emyguz: @op, just send them bulk sms explaining the situation briefly, while using the opportunity to give ur new number.

My brother, don't sweat it. try to send your invitees bulk sms. happy married life in advance.
as a personal gift, please register on www. 50kobo.com and ill personally see to it that your account is funded enough for you to contat your invitees and also enough to send them thank you messages after your wedding ceremony. after registration, use the 'contact us' form. just say who who are and your registered email address and wait for your units.
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance everyone.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by lawsbanks: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
SAKA rightly said "the number wey u dey use now amd before carry dey go dere" Port ogbeni......
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by kayLion(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Se OP never heard of Bulk Sms ni?..wey u go customize your name as the sender..
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rubbish can't you use another number to send a bulk sms to all your contacts and give them a new number they can reach you. You can use bbm,facebook or even twitter to communicate with your frnds.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by mspee(f): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Okay, now that you've informed us about your wedding...
So where's the venue? And what's the asoebi colour? wink

make I come chop rice

1 Like

Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by deor03(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Julius Agwu has shown you what to do. Just sue MTN for 100Million
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by vislabraye(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2013

MTN cud be funny. But U can call with anoda number and explain to her.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by morningsta(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
@ OP, Please mail me your MTN line @ onuchedan@gmail.com ASAP.
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Abbey2sam(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
And why da fvck is this on the front page?

Every poo now makes the front page, lack of reasonable topics I guess
Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / Lust City / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.