Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? (2561 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by SisterCaro(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
I started chatting to a guy a few weeks ago offline. He boasted about what he does and what he has. He preached sermons and sermons about how he wanted a classy babe. Problem is he doesnt have any of the things he claims to have. The car is his uncles, the phone he has he had to sell his property to pay it off and the clothes he calla designer wear looks like imitations.
I'm not a rich or poor girl, I have a few designer stuff and none of it cost me over $200, I do have natural hair extensions but I bought a short weave that was in my price range. I am a girl who lives a life she can maintain. I have never gone over the top in order to get men or attention. What I want to know is why nairaland guys go over the top just to display their stupidity all in the name of I'm a big boy? Please advice
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by vizboy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

JAMB QUESTION
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by 190: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thank God it wasnt me angry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Popowaa: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
SisterCaro: I started chatting to a guy a few weeks ago offline. He boasted about what he does and what he has. He preached sermons and sermons about how he wanted a classy babe. Problem is he doesnt have any of the things he claims to have. The car is his uncles, the phone he has he had to sell his property to pay it off and the clothes he calla designer wear looks like imitations.
I'm not a rich or poor girl, I have a few designer stuff and none of it cost me over $200, I do have natural hair extensions but I bought a short weave that was in my price range. I am a girl who lives a life she can maintain. I have never gone over the top in order to get men or attention. What I want to know is why nairaland guys go over the top just to display their stupidity all in the name of I'm a big boy? Please advice
Becos that is what we most girls like.Guys who live fake lives and tell us lies.The more lies you can tell,the more punny u will getsad

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by 190: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Popowaa: Becos that is what we most girls like.Guys who live fake lives and tell us lies.The more lies you can tell,the more punny u will getsad

Wow shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Castos(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1547668/most-nairaland-girls-very-local THIS MIGHT BE THE GUY YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Mandelasoyinka: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
If you believe everything you are told online, then they might not be the only one displaying stupidity.. A wise man once said "let not the pots call the kettles black": let us not criticize others fault from which we are not free, n.l ladies are not so diffrent too.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Castos(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

Wow shocked shocked
Guy are you a freak. You dey rest at all?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by dapsy4u2(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Male ego!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Popowaa: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
190:

Wow shocked shocked
I dont want any fly to enter ur mouth,so pls gently close ur mouthsmiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mandela soyinka: If you believe everything you are told online, then they might not be the only one displaying stupidity.. A wise man once said "let not the pots call the kettles black": let us not criticize others fault from which we are not free, n.l ladies are not so diffrent too.
Are u the guy in question grin hehehe
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by H0lYSm00shTM: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yeah, most gurlz love to be lied to. But it's not enough reason to lie, brag, boast, or even try to impress a girl online. It's good you haven't gone too far with him. And also have this in mind that when a guy disappoints one way or the other, take it as "He's just the bastard i met,there's still a sweetheart i'm yet to meet.. maybe i'm not patient enough."

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Enegod(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Popowaa: Becos that is what we most girls like.Guys who live fake lives and tell us lies.The more lies you can tell,the more punny u will getsad
√√
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
If I get you right, 'one' nairaland male lied to you therefore, all nairaland males are liars, and desperate. Hmm, nice logic. Certainly, you need a knock on your head.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by SisterCaro(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
so girls should be blamed for guys trying to deceive them? undecided
He acts and she should be blamed for it? Right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by superbloke(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
SisterCaro: What I want to know is why nairaland guys go over the top just to display their stupidity all in the name of I'm a big boy? Please advice

So because one numskull lied to get your attention, all nairaland guys have to suffer your insult, eh? undecided Innocent nairaland guys have suffered sha grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by passionate88: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mayb him feel say if him tell u d truth u go bone am. But na wa to d guy o. U jst fall ur hands this Christmas period. See as d babe dn yab ur okrika cloths finish.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by anselm791(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Looks like he got your attention afterall, and even though you're not telling the full story like how and when you found out about all these, I think scamming girls has been the oldest and well proven way to get laid, that's why honest guys like us don't get laid very often. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by jmoore(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Why didn't you ask the guy you met? He is in the best position to answer this.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by MrFlexible(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
See this babe o

All these things attracted you and made you even chat with him. So now you discovered, they are all wash after believing and celebrating your new catch, you picked up your phone and spat rubbish.

Ask Jim Iyke where he did his deliverance, go dia.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Jamie87(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Interesting. Can we know his name? There's someone I know on Nairaland who's notorious for that. . . Let's end his career.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Ab025(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
But am sure u were initially attracted to him wen he told u all those lies, how come u suddenly loose all ur interests for him after findin out?? Don't u gals always go around preaching abt "unconditional luv"?? How come u giv up all becos of this small lies. Btw who is perfect...or are u tryin to say u ve neva lied to a guy b4 just to achieve ur own aim too

Pls see through d lies, if u like him, then try to change him into a "real" man...isn't that whjat u gals like doing
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Popowaa: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:
Interesting. Can we know his name? There's someone I know on Nairaland who's notorious for that. . . Let's end his career. [/color]
Abeg no spoil the guy's businessgringringrin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by pato405(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP, You are more interested in material acquisitions and it's obvious from your post the way you harp about his 'car, phone and designer clothes'. If you were not interested in such mundane things, you wouldn't have bothered whether they were his or not, original or imitation. Just accept the guy for whom he is and move on with him.

You were prolly disappointed he didn't meet your expectations in terms of material wealth. How the heck did you evaluate what he was wearing and concluded it was imitation. na wah for some girls ooooh! Sorry bloody poor gold digger!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by njuwo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nigeria girls are the cause they don't like truth cause it is not sweet. They love lies cause its sweeter than honey. But wait, Nairaland guys you all should watch it, stop telling dem girls lies. How can you say you want a God fearing and responsible girl to marry and you yourself are the other way round or have you seen a goat kissing a lion?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by 190: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
njuwo: Nigeria girls are the cause they don't like truth cause it is not sweet. They love lies cause its sweeter than honey. But wait, Nairaland you all should watch it, stop telling dem girls lies. How can you say you want a God fearing and responsible girl to marry and you yourself are the other way round or have you seen a goat kissing a lion?

Goat kissing Lion - epic grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Emaprince: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
The OP is a gold digger!!!....and trying to generalize such unworthy act is the height of stupidity by the OP.wetin concern every NL dudes in this?

A guy lied to you about wealth etc which is the only way through which a lot material girls like you are being laid..he got your attention,which I doubt you woulda given him if he told you the truth..you found out the dreadful truth and decided to put the blame on all Nairaland guys.

Keep seeking for guys with wealth..you'll soon fall into the hands of human body sellers.

what else does this OP want to hear?..this is why girls find it hard to get good and truthful guys..they will end up with liers who will break their hearts.hence,they'll brand all men as same.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Please, the lying of a thing is pure immaturity. Why will you lie about heaven and earth to get a girl. When you lie, you have remember your lies so dat your more lies will fall in place. This shows that you are living a fake life.

Who are these girls? I hate when men go all the way to feel fly, it doesn't worth it. Maturity wins this girls, you don't have to tell her everything about you for her to respect you. Its better for her to discover you than you telling her all about you (lies and fake truths) in one convo!

You lie finish, you will still save money to take her out, after you take her out finish, she nogo give you anything chop. You go come house de cry like muntula! No be all the girls you go fit fucck. Maturity! Think guys! Think!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Enegod(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
SisterCaro: .
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dats wat ladies love
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Adex097: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
ehya...sowi @sister caro...
Don't raise your hope too high next time wink
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:
Interesting. Can we know his name? There's someone I know on Nairaland who's notorious for that. . . Let's end his career. [/color]
oya spoil his market grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ / How Much Is Your Love Worth? / 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.