Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption (54230 Views)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / Council Accuses Jonathan Of Cleansing Muslims From Army, Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by TechWalker007: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Corrupt cases like Oduahgate, Faroukgate, Inflated subsidy fund, non refute of funds into federation account, increased in oil theft..............fear God angry

Your level of awareness is shallow.

When Farouq was facing the song, it was the same opposition that screamed GEJ was oppressing him. The same Tambuwal who is now spewing rubbish were the ones who fought to give Farouq a soft landing.
Oduah did nothing. It's just another APC scheme.
All APC governors were behind the said subsidy removal, remember Oshiomole was one of the most outspoken governors in support of the removal?
So called oil revenue theft, NNPC has corrected SLS in his ignorance.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by funken: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2013
All commenting on thread, let us clear our heads of sentiments and comment objectively. We know OBJ is not a saint, however he has made some salient points.

And please the argument that corruption was rampant during OBJ's tenure does not give GEJ the express fiat to "go to town" on corruption (i.e eat drink and go to bed with corruption).

Let us all address the points OBJ made one by one - irrespective of who made it, because that is the only way this country can move forward.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by ballabriggs: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2013
I will want to see a m0r0n here tell me what OBJ has said here is not true.

Is it that Jona is not a rogue?
Is it that Jona is not an ethnic champion?
Is it that Jona is not incompetent?

Well put OBJ. Even though you are a rogue, I still go with what you've said here.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by funshint(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2013
TechWalker007:

When Farouq was facing the song, it was the same opposition that screamed GEJ was oppressing him. The same Tambuwal who is now spewing rubbish were the ones who fought to give Farouq a soft landing.
All APC governors were behind the said subsidy removal, remember Oshiomole was one of the most outspoken governors in support of the removal?
Why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ rather say that all the corruption cases in this administration were cooked up... What a life!!!
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by naso2(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2013
funken: All commenting on thread, let us clear our heads of sentiments and comment objectively. We know OBJ is not a saint, however he has made some salient points.

And please the argument that corruption was rampant during OBJ's tenure does not give GEJ the express fiat to "go to town" on corruption (i.e eat drink and go to bed with corruption).

Let us all address the points OBJ made one by one - irrespective of who made it, because that is the only way this country can move forward.

You clear you head of sentiments on line 1 and a few lines later you express sentiments.

Standing by for you to take issues raised one by one.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by seangy4konji: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
I will always say it that BADLUCK JONATHAN is the worst and most corrupt president we have ever had and its a shame that someone like that Stellear Odua can still be a minister after everything we all saw...A militant is now in charge of security of our crude oil...Theft of the oil has risen massively,Education sector has gone down the drain,Agric sector is a failure,Power and mines is no where to be found,AVIATION SECTOR is Dead and you fly at your own risk...I weep for Nigeria and i say again,He is a very bad man and Nigeria is heading for doom...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by ckkris: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
texaco1:

the opposition are winning the propaganda war

The opposition may win in Newspapers & Nairaland, but President Jonathan is in full control of PDP, and will easily win PDP primaries. Lets not worry about the general elections until 2015.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by taharqa: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
ImHotep-X:

You're naive and a tad bit lost in translation. This has absolutely nothing to do with politics and winning/losing elections in 2015. Go read the letter again. It's like a final warning before the real owners of Nigeria do the "needful." I expect a coup before summer next year. I doubt GEJ would live to see 2015 - I honestly doubt it.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yea, you are unfortunately right. That is becoming likely now... But then d REAL Owners of d 'glue' (ie Oil) that holds Nigeria together wud take up what is theirs, with such completeness and alarity. I hope you know who those Owners are....
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by MORNDEW(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Weda wrote him a leta or nt we al knw dis GEJ is corrupt, incompetent nd irrresponsible, i voted him wit all my hrt nd even conviced ppl to do bt after 3 months i regreted y i did. So also is Soyinka, charlie boy nd oda save Nigeria group dat protested on d street of lagos for him to b made president. He has no honour nd has failed Nigerians who tot he wud giv us shoe.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by onimcee1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
A good letter from a bad man

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
princenayo: MAD MAN
meaning... >:
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by TechWalker007: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by TechWalker007: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
funshint:
Why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ rather say that all the corruption cases in this administration were cooked up... What a life!!!

You said nothing.
I mentioned each case earlier stated specifically.
Are you aware Tukur's sons are currently facing subsidy prosecution.
Are you aware Lamido's son too.
These are all PDP stalwarts currently serving.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
ckkris: GO & DIE.
Jona will rule till 2019, or we divide what Awolowo rightly described GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION

Mark it down in your diary....11.12.13 is today.

Jonathan is leaving Aso Rock for Otuoke on May 29th 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by trillville(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
TechWalker007:

Stop being foolish, not everyone is a political hack like you. We want GEJ to do his job irrespective of political affiliations. Farcrook should be in jail, oduah should also be heading to jail by now if not for the ineptitude of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by 500GP: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
shizzle11: [size=18]WHO THE HELL IS OBASANJO TO PREACH ABOUT CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA. OBASANJO LAID THE FRAMEWORK AND INSTITUTIONALIZED CORRUPTION IN THE 4TH REPUBLIC NIGERIA.MORE LIKE TAIYE TAIWO CALLING TARIBO WEST UGLY.

OBASANJO IS BLAWWDY HYPOCRITE AND COWARD.

TO HELL WITH HIM!!!
[/size]
DO YOU KNOW THAT OBJ FOUNDED EFCC?
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by taharqa: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
nairaman66:

I completely agree to this.. He'll be IMPEACHED come January!!
Impeached by who? You? Many of u KIDS still are not capable to grasp what is actuali going on. The Extent of it...
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Iykeponti(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Heeeee grin notin wey nogo hear from dis heartless old grandpa... See baba wey milked nigerians 4more dan 12yrzwit notin to show 4it (**) i woz wondering y he still alive .
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by texaco1: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
ckkris: The opposition may win in Newspapers & Nairaland, but President Jonathan is in full control of PDP, and will easily win PDP primaries. Lets not worry about the general elections until 2015.
ok ,i will just keep my fingers crossed and watch .but from the look of things gej has to step up his game
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
ckkris: The opposition may win in Newspapers & Nairaland, but President Jonathan is in full control of PDP, and will easily win PDP primaries. Lets not worry about the general elections until 2015.

Yes ..he will win...win the SS and SE votes. The sad part for you and your type is...those two zones alone cannot make him President.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by nagoma(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
TechWalker007:

You said nothing.
I mentioned each case earlier stated specifically.
Are you aware Tukur's sons are currently facing subsidy prosecution.
Are you aware Lamido's son too.
These are all PDP stalwarts currently serving.

That will be for ever. So was Ibori's case and many former governors now in parliament apparently making laws for you and me.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by trillville(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
taharqa: Yea, you are unfortunately right. That is becoming likely now... But then d REAL Owners of d 'glue' (ie Oil) that holds Nigeria together wud take up what is theirs, with such completeness and alarity. I hope you know who those Owners are....
Clannish fool

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by mustaphagreens(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What an irony! The same OBJ that wanted an UNCONSTITUTIONAL third term is now trying to prevent an incumbent president from seeking his CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED second term? Why should an OBJ do his second term and even tried to seek a third term BUT a Jonathan cannot seek second term? So what is the difference between an OBJ and a Jonathan? Is it in the colour of their skin or tribe? And OBJ is being cheered on by Tinubu slaves? What an irony! Smh for my country.
You can keep shaking your head but don't forget to shake your sense along. I don't know what's up with some nairalanders and their crazy obsession with giving dumb likes to a completely dumb post, did you actually read the post? If yes, did you understand what you read? There's no part in that post that says that obasanjo was wielding ways to prevent GEJ from seeking for a second tenure, he only was advicing him to honour the promise he once made to his party, PDP, the National assembly and to the Nation at large of not seeking for a second tenure after the expiration of his first tenure. I'm not surprised you spoke completely off point anyways, most GEJ supporters have always had serious problems with comprehension. Dude, i think you should stop trying to turn things around here.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by nuelibe: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Why premium times?
Answer: APC propaganda newspaper
How come it is not in Punch, ThisDay, Sun, Tribune, Vanguard, Guardian.
LIES.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by ckkris: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
FreeWill01:

I for talk, Obj wrote this kind of letter? I was like, did this guy repent or he suddenly got a different perspective of life. The letter makes sense, but tis disvalued coming from man like obj,...abi he no get conscience ni.
Obasanjo does not possess the political clout to frustrate the Govt of President Jonathan. Neither can Obasanjo persuade Middle-belt and Southern soldiers to do his bidding. NO SHAKING.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by nuelibe: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
God bless u brother.
Thank u for educating them and clearing the ignorance and media propaganda of APC roaches

TechWalker007:

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by jerusalem101: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wow! don't know how to describe this,, is it a pot calling a kettle black or a Father trying to blame the first son of looking so much like him?
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Rickybel(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
OBJ has confirmed it here. I knew GEJ was training Militants in advanced Military warfare with all these Dual Purpose training programme he's sending them overseas for. This Man is dumb beyond imaginations; He sure knows little or nothing about the dynamics of Power. I predict he may be the first Nigerian President to go to jail after his tenure for crimes commited in office (if he survives). It is unimaginable that a supposed'' C-in-C of the Nigerian Armed Forces'' has reduced himself to the Commader of the Militants in the Niger Delta Creeks. I can see the ASO Rock undertakers alreading knocking at his doors with these allegations by OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
nuelibe: Why premium times?
Answer: APC propaganda newspaper
How come it is not in Punch, ThisDay, Sun, Tribune, Vanguard, Guardian.
LIES.....

Has Baba denied the publication to your own knowledge?

Why are you doing a rebuttal for him?
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by talk2me006(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What an irony! The same OBJ that wanted an UNCONSTITUTIONAL third term is now trying to prevent an incumbent president from seeking his CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED second term? Why should an OBJ do his second term and even tried to seek a third term BUT a Jonathan cannot seek second term? So what is the difference between an OBJ and a Jonathan? Is it in the colour of their skin or tribe? And OBJ is being cheered on by Tinubu slaves? What an irony! Smh for my country.
agree with you.but wat about corruption aspect.
guy ! let call a spade a spade. GEj is a failure

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by unongu(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
ebucha: GEJ is a good man, but lack the requisite knowledge of Nigerian history, polity and the mathematics involve in good governance. Honestly his actions and decisions really baffles me. My country is grappling with the effects of terrorism/insecurity, yet no minister of defence. The education sector is in quagmire, yet no active minister of education, but a supervising one. Well, I had always believed in the dictum that says " A lion leading a million sheep is better than a sheep leading a million lions".
My thoughts are in alignment with yours bro... You just voiced what is in my mind. May God help us all.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by taharqa: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abagworo: People are trying to deviate issues here. The major problem is that Jonathan is deliberately polarizing Nigeria based on tribe and religion.
Yea, d same way Obama is polarising d USA, right? According to Tea Party Clowns...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Aderonke Kale Is Dead! Nigeria’s First Female Major-General Dies At 84 / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.