Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? (32687 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Ewooo. Chineke

Pulled off my shoe, running of out the thread.

No oo. Abeg come back and let's derail.
I cnt do this on my own! embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:
No oo. Abeg come back and let's derail.
I cnt do this on my own! embarassed embarassed cry

Hmmn. Now I see your motives. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Hmmn. Now I see your motives. undecided undecided undecided
Yes tongue angry
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by CocoLoca(f): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
What of us that dont have loverS? Can we send to platonic friends?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Ollybarbie219(f): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lmao @ d posters above....anyways to d topic i dnt understand how girls can bring demselves to do things like dat....weneva im asked for nudes,no matter how mch he begs for it i always say 'Sorry i dnt do nudes' n i dnt giv a middle finger about hw d guy feels afterwards!...some even go as far as sayn my ex used to do it for me so y cant u?...smh
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Enegod(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
longjohnsilver: God created us naked and we are going back naked....so what is the fuzz all about
grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
My girl send it to me so tht i can feel her present when ever she's away....to service my self.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by longjohnsilver: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
I once asked a girl for a nude picture...see what d girl sent me o

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by xtervaganza(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Eneze1: I can't and I will never try such rubbish, a lot of girls this days get carried away because of material things that is why you see them doing things that is not sensible

U never see guy wey go download scope for ur head undecided
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by xtervaganza(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Yes for now. But when she offends you gravely and you feel like killing her. Sharing her nud.e pix wont be hard for you to do.

Yes you are in good terms now. DO you know what can happen tomorrow (I am not a prophet of doom ooo)?. I am just being realistic.

Those guys that do it dont think of it initially, but when desperation sets in, men can do anything in anger.

Guys that uploads their ex gf nude pictures online are lowlife tramps, ashuweyrey EDA. If any of my male friend uploads his ex nude pix online I'll forever keep him at arms length

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by rioemmanuel(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:
Yes tongue angry

Oge dear
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by rioemmanuel(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
longjohnsilver: I once asked a girl for a nude picture...see what d girl sent me o

*Faints*
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Ollybarbie219(f): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
longjohnsilver: I once asked a girl for a nude picture...see what d girl sent me o
lmao...she sent exactly wat u askd her to :p
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2013

LFAO. ha ha ha haaaa
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza:

Guys that uploads their ex gf nude pictures online are lowlife tramps, ashuweyrey EDA. If any of my male friend uploads his ex nude pix online I'll forever keep him at arms length

Lets hope you are not culprit
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olly barbie219: Lmao @ d posters above....anyways to d topic i dnt understand how girls can bring demselves to do things like dat....weneva im asked for nudes,no matter how mch he begs for it i always say 'Sorry i dnt do nudes' n i dnt giv a middle finger about hw d guy feels afterwards!...some even go as far as sayn my ex used to do it for me so y cant u?...smh

Oh really. Lets hope this is true. Will try you one day sha. I stall have your BBpin.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by tonychristopher: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Balos: Well I and my gf exchange pictures, whenever we sex chat but we delete them immediately. I don't think I will ever keep her unclad pictures and share them no matter what she does to me. I CANT EVEN IMAGINE DOING SUCH.

FOOL WHAT IF YOU LOOSE YUOUR PHONE..OR ARM ROBBERS ATTACK U, MAYBE U TELL ROBBERS ABEG WAIT MAKE I DELETE

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
CocoLoca: What of us that dont have loverS? Can we send to platonic friends?? tongue
undecided undecidedhumm
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by iropelebe(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: All those girls sayin they cant are jus lying....I knw of a girl that once wrote on her PM warning girls neva to send nude pix to guyz bla bla bla ..... I swear to God pix of her boobs dey my fone , and I didn't even ask of it. cool
Some Girls are the worst hypocrites you know. They don't practice what they preach. When a guy loves them and they love him too,they can do anything just to please him sending nuuude pictures inclusive. They will now come online and pretend like saints. It is only on NL that every girl is a virgin. grin.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Eneze1(f): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: All those girls sayin they cant are jus lying....I knw of a girl that once wrote on her PM warning girls neva to send nude pix to guyz bla bla bla ..... I swear to God pix of her boobs dey my fone , and I didn't even ask of it. cool

stop the generalization my friend, keep to what you know

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
iropelebe:
Some Girls are the worst hypocrites you know. They don't practice what they preach. When a guy loves them and they love him too,they can do anything just to please him sending nuuude pictures inclusive. They will now come online and pretend like saints. It is only on NL that every girl is a virgin. grin.

10000 likes
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by mrperfect(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Very wrong
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Psychedelia(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'd love to exchange nudes with my wife especially when I'm out of town.
Don't know about you guys.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by jvera(f): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Cnt mk such silly mistk ma unclad pix kojo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm afraid I still do (sex chats, nude pix with no face) and I totally enjoy doing it with my boyfriend (I love him to the moon and back of course).

We re both adventurous, so we re always trying new things. We don't get bored with each other. grin

Its fun! Yall should try it. grin ;P

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Eneze1(f): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza:

U never see guy wey go download scope for ur head undecided

no guy can scope me to that extent

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Psychedelia: I'd love to exchange nudes with my wife especially when I'm out of town.
Don't know about you guys.

It should'nt be a problem for married couples.

But all these boyfriends-girlfriends settings. There may be a backlash later.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by kayojosephy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Dude english is our lingu franca so stop all this your bitching. Y you no write your post for your "language" na. British slave grin
I think it is lingua franca and not a lingu franca,u made a typo error same as he did so next tym don't show urself...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Dunexxx(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Amaaskia: I'm afraid I still do (sex chats, nude pix with no face) and I totally enjoy doing it with my boyfriend (I love him to the moon and back of course).

We re both adventurous, so we re always trying new things. We don't get bored with each other. grin

Its fun! Yall should try it. grin ;P

Marry me madam
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by dhardline(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Its not advisable if you ask me but at the same time is it not that same breast they will later bring out it public places like buses,churches etc when they want to feed their infants?and then everbody around gets a full view free of charge cause the value of the breast must have dropped.#justsaying
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by nekaa(f): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
you are asking if I "still" send? have i ever sent before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.