Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? (32689 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2013
hotwax:

Which one be all these pretense and drama here?

Abegi park well and stop forming for him jor.
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Youngtekkey(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2013
it's nonsense of the highest order how will a lady share her unclad pix with a guy if you want to have sex have it and that's all what warrant sharing pix again

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Naw boo. Never have, never will. What business does a man have seeing you naked at all? Why in the world would you send him naked pictures of yourself? Why in the world would you send anyone naked pictures of yourself? What for??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by mikeokiro: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
You make up your mind in life not to work by anybody's rule. When you fall for cheap blackmails then you allow others live your life for you.
If someone wants to contest for a post and his opponent dig out her long time nude picture,that can never stop me from voting that person.
I cannot stop suporting my president just because his wife's nuuuuuude picture leaked. Try to be liberal in your thinking and stop being sympathetic.

I am very sure u are trying to cover up your yet to be leaked unclad pictures, which u claimed to be on safe hand, with your unclothedness in public your pride as a woman is zero, take it or u leave it
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by drnairalov: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2013
I dnt get...if yu are married l..i dnt think is bad to send nude pix to ur hubby.. or ur hubby sending to U...you are married!!! sometimes dere could be dustance between some couple ..or is it bad to send wen u married,
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
mike.okiro:

I am very sure u are trying to cover up your yet to be leaked unclad pictures, which u claimed to be on safe hand, with your unclothedness in public your pride as a woman is zero, take it or u leave it
It has leaked already,haven't you seen it?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by mikeokiro: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2013
hotwax: if u are contesting for a political office and ur sex tape is released. Your political career is gone. You r disqualified by default. Except its by appointment

Thanks hotwax for telling her the truth, let me also add by telling her that it is not only in politics or appointments but also in work place, business arena or any social gathering
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by mikeokiro: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=Tabh]
It has leaked already,haven't you seen
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2013
mike.okiro:

yes ooo i would soon start uploading them shortly wink
Niggar ppppllllleeeeaaaassssseeee,you wasting time talking action speaks louder you know. Upload the effing vid already.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by mikeokiro: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2013
wink
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2013
It reminds me of Chidinma (singer).
bro hala mii d link na...

Below is another case of one upcoming actress.

http://okgist.com/blog/2013/12/video-download-3-days-to-her-wedding-bose-akanmu-sextape-surfaces-lobatan/

Is d link authentic!?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
drnairalov: I dnt get...if yu are married l..i dnt think is bad to send nude pix to ur hubby.. or ur hubby sending to U...you are married!!! sometimes dere could be dustance between some couple ..or is it bad to send wen u married,

Yes not bad for married couples.

But I clearly stated ex-BF and suggar-daddies. wink
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Remind me again,who are you?

Can i introduce myself to u on bed?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
2scorehigh: Some girls will always like to send it because they secretly hope or wish that the guy will show it to another guy...

Don't forget that women like to show off their bodies after all it's one of their greatest assets.

True that.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Laurence1: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
na wa o....SO WHAT¡¡¡ undecidedits jes a pic joray..n so u had a nude pic...ow isit any of y'alls business. ..if ua smart ua suppsd to jes ignore such info wen u c dem...u were young, u liked ow u lookd n u shared it wif smone u trustd n he/she betrayed dt trust... undecided

if I were u all I'll b proud to av such pic.it jes means u were cmfrtabl enuff to share ursef wif someone. ..leakd or not... tongue

N on d pisitv side if ua nt cute no one wee care.fr it to mk d scandal section it means ua HOT n SEXY grin kiss

n to end...
Most gurls b formin"i cnt send a guy an unclad pic"..its nt dat u cnt...its jes dt ua ashamed of ur body. ..dont kee me o..jes SOME girls o grin

IM OUT. ..PEACE
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lαυяεηcε: na wa o....SO WHAT¡¡¡ undecidedits jes a pic joray..n so u had a nude pic...ow isit any of y'alls business. ..if ua smart ua suppsd to jes ignore such info wen u c dem...u were young, u liked ow u lookd n u shared it wif smone u trustd n he/she betrayed dt trust... undecided

if I were u all I'll b proud to av such pic.it jes means u were cmfrtabl enuff to share ursef wif someone. ..leakd or not... tongue

N on d pisitv side if ua nt cute no one wee care.fr it to mk d scandal section it means ua HOT n SEXY grin kiss

n to end...
Most gurls b formin"i cnt send a guy an unclad pic"..its nt dat u cnt...its jes dt ua ashamed of ur body. ..dont kee me o..jes SOME girls o grin

IM OUT. ..PEACE

Better undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Why are you shaking like a jellyfish? You have not even seen the pic,you are shaking already grin. Nice try though,check back later. wink
lol...i can't blame the home boy-u are very lovely.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Laurence1: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
hotwax:

Better undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

tongue grin kee ursef. (˘̯˘ )ʃ
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by gbengarock: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
hotwax:

Still not enough reason to share what should be private

wats private after sleepin wit numerous guyz?? e don turn public part grin[quote author=hotwax]
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by mrofficial(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: All those girls sayin they cant are jus lying....I knw of a girl that once wrote on her PM warning girls neva to send nude pix to guyz bla bla bla ..... I swear to God pix of her boobs dey my fone , and I didn't even ask of it. cool

Don't mind them. Nairalanders with their holier than Thou attitudes. All of a sudden, they don't even have sex.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
distribute inc.:

lol...i can't blame the home boy-u are very lovely.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
gbengarock:

wats private after sleepin wit numerous guyz?? e don turn public part grin
its still private
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lαυяεηcε:

tongue grin kee ursef. (˘̯˘ )ʃ
go and dieeeee
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by peteruuu(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2014
grin eyi po o

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by jayedu108: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2014
Story for the gods.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by kunmis1(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2014
borntobegr8t:
All those girls sayin they cant are jus lying....I knw of a girl that once wrote on her PM warning girls neva to send nude pix to guyz bla bla bla ..... I swear to God pix of her boobs dey my fone , and I didn't even ask of it. cool
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2014
I do exchange nude pics with my husband till date,nothing is wrong if it is ones husband.my husband is far from me,so do sex chat and share nude pics.#we are married and got kid.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by kunmis1(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2014
ogeoflyf:

grin grin shocked. Eyinbo ooo!!! shocked
grin
ogeoflyf:

grin grin shocked. Eyinbo ooo!!! shocked

badt bae
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Westlifecoast: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
D'banj New Billionaire Daughter Girlfriend Shares Public Pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.