Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? (32684 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
nekaa: you are asking if I "still" send? have i ever sent before?

Yes. You want me to burst you up?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by alaladakosta(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
i plead Guity for 80% of girls here, they wont admit though.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by freecocoa(f): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
I won't even send one to my husband let alone boyfriend.

That's one of the things love cannot make me do.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Dogzimalon: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: All those girls sayin they cant are jus lying....I knw of a girl that once wrote on her PM warning girls neva to send nude pix to guyz bla bla bla ..... I swear to God pix of her boobs dey my fone , and I didn't even ask of it. cool

honestly its we guys that ask them for it and with some they speedily give you cause its either that they feel it will put you in the mood to do what ever they want of that they feel it will make you fall for them cause that's just what turns us guys on and pushes towards the opposite sex
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
freecocoa: I won't even send one to my husband let alone boyfriend.

Are u married?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dogzimalon:

honestly its we guys that ask them for it and with some they speedily give you cause its either that they feel it will put you in the mood to do what ever they want of that they feel it will make you fall for them cause that's just what turns us guys on and pushes towards the opposite sex

Manipulative tool abi?
SMH for them
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Hotwax:Abeg dey EXPOSE them dey go joor!!! grin grin ;Dr...But on a serious note...I REALLY think that was Chidinma in that tape...SMH,was dissapointed,not that she made a sextape but that she was very careless not to keep such for herself or what ever reason she and the guy taped it cry cry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
alala dakosta: i plead Guity for 80% of girls here, they wont admit though.

Thats the usual holier-than-thou thing among ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by kayojosephy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Yes I can read egun dialect,
the devil forever remains a liar.
All these your long gist sha, you "gbagauned" simple and short. Jst accept you mistake and move on stop writing history. EverYbody makes mistakes, dnt b shy grin

and Thnx. smiley

My unclad picss grin grin cheesy wink tongue
dats anoda one...
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
kayojosephy: I think it is lingua franca and not a lingu franca,u made a typo error same as he did so next tym don't show urself...

yeah. It's a typo. But when some one writes working and walking those are two different thngz. So m sure you can spot a typo when you see one..stop showin urslf tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Harmvirus(f): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ op, I dey madt? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Wtf is wrong in exchanging pictures while flirting with your partner?
The issue of leaked pictures is dependent on the partner.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
rioemmanuel:

Oge dear

Emma dear
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

yeah. It's a typo. But when some one writes working and walking those are two different thngz. So m sure you can spot a typo when you see one..

Hmm someone wrote working instead of walking, and you went gaga because of that.

What is the purpose of communication? When the other party understands what I am saying.

You understood my post. You knew what I meant. You knew it was a mistake. Grow up, KG student.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh: Wtf is wrong in exchanging pictures while flirting with your partner?

How do you know if your partner is emotionally mature to handle break-ups in the future?

Some people are sour losers. Hope you know that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by decasey(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: All those girls sayin they cant are jus lying....I knw of a girl that once wrote on her PM warning girls neva to send nude pix to guyz bla bla bla ..... I swear to God pix of her boobs dey my fone , and I didn't even ask of it. cool
Tru talk
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
freecocoa: I won't even send one to my husband let alone boyfriend.

Your husband shouldn't even be asking for your nude pictures in the first place!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by eblazer(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
now this is vanity of the highest order ,
some ladies have to sell their sanity?,for so called lust for humanity,
gone were the the days morality rules ladies activities ,
but it shall not tarry because some will marry ruins of inquity ..
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Minuteman: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
It's Losers who expose pic sent you in confidence. Fall out or not

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by stephnie44(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
My boyfrnd of almost 2yrs broke up with me cos of dis same fact.I refuse sendin my nude pix 2 him cos we hardly see cos of d distance.I really miss him bt I had 2 stand my ground.if he values me he would com back.
My advice 2 ladies in d house pls if u av been doin such pls quit.u don't know wat 2morrow brings.we just need 2 b careful about tins we call private.tnx

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by dguyindcorner(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Xsolutions: @Hotwax:Abeg dey EXPOSE them dey go joor!!! grin grin ;Dr...But on a serious note...I REALLY think that was Chidinma in that tape...SMH,was dissapointed,not that she made a sextape but that she was very careless not to keep such for herself or what ever reason she and the guy taped it cry cry lipsrsealed

a beg, how I go fit watch Dis chindima s.x tape
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
stephnie44: My boyfrnd of almost 2yrs broke up with me cos of dis same fact.I refuse sendin my nude pix 2 him cos we hardly see cos of d distance.I really miss him bt I had 2 stand my ground.if he values me he would com back.
My advice 2 ladies in d house pls if u av been doin such pls quit.u don't know wat 2morrow brings.we just need 2 b careful about tins we call private.tnx

Nice one. Stand your ground, no shaking.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by dguyindcorner(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Xsolutions: @Hotwax:Abeg dey EXPOSE them dey go joor!!! grin grin ;Dr...But on a serious note...I REALLY think that was Chidinma in that tape...SMH,was dissapointed,not that she made a sextape but that she was very careless not to keep such for herself or what ever reason she and the guy taped it cry cry lipsrsealed

a beg, where I go fit watch Dis chindima s.x tape?
u fit drop box am?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by rioemmanuel(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Emma dear
How are U today?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh: Wtf is wrong in exchanging pictures while flirting with your partner?
Nothing wrong with it really...but can you trust your partner not to expose you like that OR use it as a bargainning chip to toy with you... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax: I know of a lady on my facebook list that offered to do it with me.
I later discouraged her.
guy abeg share d babe wif me wink
hotwax: I know of a lady on my facebook list that offered to do it with me.
I later discouraged her.
guy abeg share d babe wif me
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Omo wahala ti dey?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Tmany(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmm watin una dey hide self.
Una sha dey cause bad market for some guysgrin, I don't practise such cause I don't like unnecessary spiritual conji.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
youngprofdguru: Omo wahala ti dey?
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
dguy in dcorner:

a beg, where I go fit watch Dis chindima s.x tape?
u fit drop box am?
Bros i can't do that ooh...not because i like Chidinma but that video should not have been out like that in the first place... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Bizibi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
It is kind of silly fr me to see a gal's naked pix without even touching it
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by 9jahubcom(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
love is blind..how true self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.