Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? (32688 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
obo_man:

Are you a new Nairalander? Most people on Nairaland are used to my username and don't have a problem with it.....

Obo is simply all mankind's entrance passage to the world unless it's Caesarean. So stop shaking ur head unless u disagree with me.
fainted***
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
Apart from politics? We all wouldn't go into politics.
ok noted.
send some to me cry
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:
fainted***

He has fainted, we need to pour hot water on dis hotwax..... Let the wax melt and and flow down da gutter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:
ok noted.
send some to me cry
We ain't dating are we? undecided
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Frankenstein: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Yes I can read egun dialect,
the devil forever remains a liar.
All these your long gist sha, you "gbagauned" simple and short. Jst accept you mistake and move on stop writing history. EverYbody makes mistakes, dnt b shy grin

and Thnx. smiley

My unclad picss grin grin cheesy wink tongue
You should be banned for posting disgusting pictures. Where are the mods?? angry angry
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
We ain't dating are we? undecided
its not too late. All I need is to write a proposal. And it won't take you up to 10mintes to process it. Lobatan
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:
its not too late. All I need is to write a proposal. And it won't take you up to 10mintes to process it. Lobatan
Ok,go get the proposal written. smiley
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by princetoye(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmm. it is well o
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by nicechic(f): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
only players will request for a lady's nude pic.....serious minded men dnt. only silly gals will oblige such request, responsible gals wouldnt

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by 2scorehigh(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Some girls will always like to send it because they secretly hope or wish that the guy will show it to another guy...

Don't forget that women like to show off their bodies after all it's one of their greatest assets.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lol. Says who? Now that nude pics fly every sector of the world/nigeria economy? No biggie abeg.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Speakdatruth: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Eneze1: I can't and I will never try such rubbish, a lot of girls this days get carried away because of material things that is why you see them doing things that is not sensible
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by longjohnsilver: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
nicechic: only players will request for a lady's nude pic.....serious minded men dnt. only silly gals will oblige such request, responsible gals wouldnt
Sinca na only playas request for such..Shey C. Ronaldo go ask for ur unclad picture,una no go send am?

Buh on a serious note there is sense in what you just said..keep it up
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by longjohnsilver: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
nicechic: only players will request for a lady's nude pic.....serious minded men dnt. only silly gals will oblige such request, responsible gals wouldnt
Sinca na only playas request for such..Shey C. Ronaldo or Beckham go ask for ur unclad picture,una no go send am?

Buh on a serious note there is sense in what you just said..keep it up
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
Ok,go get the proposal written. smiley
tongue
how do I start ooo hmmmn. Chai see gobe
somebody help.
ok...
let me be the man or among those you send your nud.e pix to
let me be the one who play with your twins
let me be the one who rock your that thing.

sweating***

hope I tried sha. I am the master.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:
tongue
how do I start ooo hmmmn. Chai see gobe
somebody help.
ok...
let me be the man or among those you send your nud.e pix to
let me be the one who play with your twins
let me be the one who rock your that thing.

sweating***

hope I tried sha. I am the master.
Why are you shaking like a jellyfish? You have not even seen the pic,you are shaking already grin. Nice try though,check back later. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Amaaskia: I'm afraid I still do (sex chats, nude pix with no face) and I totally enjoy doing it with my boyfriend (I love him to the moon and back of course).

We re both adventurous, so we re always trying new things. We don't get bored with each other. grin

Its fun! Yall should try it. grin ;P

For real? How abt having a glimpse of those pics after all, am ur bf too. grin pm me.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
All I am interested in is watching that video. Please how can I download and watch it undecided
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
Why are you shaking like a jellyfish? You have not even seen the pic,you are shaking already grin. Nice try though,check back later. wink
why na? Upon all the wahala and consultations. You are wicked jare.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
freecocoa: I won't even send one to my husband let alone boyfriend.

That's one of the things love cannot make me do.

Aunty, you can lie o. Dont let me expose ur unclad pics here o.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Harmvirus: @ op, I dey madt? undecided undecided

Na pple like u wey no mad dey send d tin pass. grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nigeriakan: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

But you dey use the language collect money.

Awon smellos. tongue undecided. Doesn't change the fact that you tabón shaaa grin grin. Strong one for that matter grin
What a mentality! If it were to be Yoruba or any other native language that the guy used awkwardly, I'm sure, you woudn't do so much as raise an eyebrow. But when it comes to English you wail and weep and moan and throw tantrums over the so-called grammartical errors. And with your usage here too, I don't think you are better than the person you are trying to make a mess of - you can't construct a sentence in either English or Yoruba. You're a lingusitic Pharisee.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
RedBenson:

Aunty, you can lie o. Dont let me expose ur unclad pics here o.
pls do. People are interested
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by leonshom(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Who r dos guys requesting for such pix! I guess dey r d main cause of dis issue !
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
In the first place any guy that says he loves me and is asking me to send him my nude pictures is obviously in lust not love and na that exact moment that relationship go end. No time o angry
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Bjess: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nigeriakan:
What a mentality! If it were to be Yoruba or any other native language that the guy used awkwardly, I'm sure, you woudn't do so much as raise an eyebrow. But when it comes to English you wail and weep and moan and throw tantrums over the so-called grammartical errors. And with your usage here too, I don't think you are better than the person you are trying to make a mess of - you can't construct a sentence in either English or Yoruba. You're a lingusitic Pharisee.

What is this one saying. undecided
Who is wailing or weeping or moaning or throwing tantrums. Abeg calm down before you give yourself high blood pressure for nothing undecided angry

Mtcheeewww!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
My unclad pix loading, wink,stay tuned
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
B.jess:

What is this one saying. undecided
Who is wailing or weeping or moaning or throwing tantrums. Abeg calm down before you give yourself high blood pressure for nothing undecided angry

Mtcheeewww!!!
r u hungry?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh: My unclad pix loading, wink,stay tuned
you finally agreed. Haaa[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]e
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Policewoman(f): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Yes i do. Anything wrong with it? cool
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by denitro(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by tlops(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Great Non sense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.