Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? (32683 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by eazzzy1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
stephnie44: My boyfrnd of almost 2yrs broke up with me cos of dis same fact.I refuse sendin my nude pix 2 him cos we hardly see cos of d distance.I really miss him bt I had 2 stand my ground.if he values me he would com back.
My advice 2 ladies in d house pls if u av been doin such pls quit.u don't know wat 2morrow brings.we just need 2 b careful about tins we call private.tnx
He broke up with you because you didn't send him your unclad pictures? ? ThankGod you broke up with him because he's not a man..smh

@op, why will I want to do that?? What will it add to my life ?? It will only make you do stupid stuffs like masturbation, then cheating if feel so hot. .etc..anyday, I try that, I must be taken to a psychiatric hospital
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Come on, hotwax, that's something that's never going to stop regardless of what immature and spiteful do by betraying people's trust. Na.kedness is life.

Darn!! I've got so much na.ked pics of different chics at every stage of my life that I had to put everything into a folder and encrypt it with 32bit encryption. I'm the only one who can access the folder and no one can ever hack it. And I'll never expose those pictures. However, I do access the pictures from time to time, just to measure the calibre of chics I've been with. grin

Anyway, any chic that's got a nice body. A body to die for. Can send her naked pics to me, I promise I won't tell nor expose them. cool
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Hmm someone wrote working instead of walking, and you went gaga because of that.

What is the purpose of communication? When the other party understands what I am saying.

You understood my post. You knew what I meant. You knew it was a mistake. Grow up, KG student.

Exactly a mistake in english is called. Gbagaun or tabón or shelling. and thats what you did. Y shld I go gaga. you know say na you escalate this thng reach like this people for no notice the gbagaun, but you see what you aff cos grin tongue

you still dey here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
rioemmanuel:
How are U today?
I'm fine and you?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

How do you know if your partner is emotionally mature to handle break-ups in the future?

Some people are sour losers. Hope you know that.
Xsolutions: Nothing wrong with it really...but can you trust your partner not to expose you like that OR use it as a bargainning chip to toy with you... undecided undecided undecided
You don't have to date a baby or a loser.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Exactly a mistake in english is called. Gbagaun or tabón or shelling. and thats what you did. Y shld I go gaga. you know say na you escalate this thng reach like this people for no notice the gbagaun, but you see what you aff cos grin tongue

you still dey here grin grin grin

Whatever, you deserve a medal for your achievement.
You are a source of inspiration to us all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
Oh. Have you seen people holding placards with writing "Loser, beware"?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
shymexx: Come on, hotwax, that's something that's never going to stop regardless of what immature and spiteful do by betraying people's trust. Na.kedness is life.

Darn!! I've got so much na.ked pics of different chics at every stage of my life that I had to put everything into a folder and encrypt it with 32bit encryption. I'm the only one who can access the folder and no one can ever hack it. And I'll never expose those pictures. However, I do access the pictures from time to time, just to measure the calibre of chics I've been with. grin

Anyway, any chic that's got a nice body. A body to die for. Can send her naked pics to me, I promise I won't tell nor expose them. cool

Are those encrypted, secured, e.t.c picture folders serving any purpose?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Whatever, you deserve a medal on your achievement.
You are a source of inspiration to us all.

Whoooo hooo!!!! Thank you brother for helpin me through, without you I dnt think I wld have gotten thiss far. You have been wonderful grin grin
*shakes his hand* cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Whoooo hooo!!!! Thank you brother for helpin me through, without you I dnt think I wld have gotten thiss far. You have been wonderful grin grin
*shakes his hand* cool

SMH for you. Naughty gal.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
Sure true...BUT Humans can be pretty Unpredictable...unless lets say he's someone you've really TESTED and TRIED wink
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Are those encrypted, secured, e.t.c picture folders serving any purpose?

They help me maintain a standard and remind me of where I've been. cool

Also, whenever I need to check what I'm missing about certain chics, that's the reminder right there.

Darn!!! God bless beautiful women! cool
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by muheewa(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Nice. If you have a sister, tell her also. Its unwise
thank God,,but tell other ladies
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
shymexx:

They help me maintain a standard and remind me of where I've been. cool

Also, whenever I need to check what I'm missing about certain chics, that's the reminder right there.

Darn!!! God bless beautiful women! cool
Sure Bro...*sniff,sniff* cry cry cry..GOD BLESS BEAUTIFUL WOMEN kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Woah! Love this thread. There's a lady who is dating me grin I have more than a ton of her n'ude pics, like that aint enuff she's sent more than 5 videos of herself masturbating in her room/toilet..

I'm always super-conscious of my phone, so the pics/video won't go viral..

Btw! Chidinma is still a virgin. Goddamnit! angry grin grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Amefrica: Woah! Love this thread. There's a lady who is dating me grin I have more than a ton of her n'ude pics, like that aint enuff she's sent more than 5 videos of herself masturbating in her room/toilet..

I'm always super-conscious of my phone, so the pics/video won't go viral..

Btw! Chidinma is still a virgin. Goddamnit! angry grin grin

Eparipa...You don see things oooo
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Xsolutions: Sure true...BUT Humans can be pretty Unpredictable...unless lets say he's someone you've really TESTED and TRIED wink
I used to have a boyfriend or rather my fwjb,we did stuffs,exchanged nudes and all that,we were not even in love. But sure we trusted each other,i stopped having sex with him when i got tired and noticed he was falling in love. We parted ways freely and i wasn't afraid he would leak my pictures. He wouldn't do such cos he is mature and sane enough moreover what has he got to gain? I'm not some popular jingle that anyone would want to see me fall so

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
I used to have a boyfriend or rather my fwjb,we did stuffs,exchanged nudes and all that,we were not even in love. But sure we trusted each other,i stopped having sex with him when i got tired and noticed he was falling in love. We parted ways freely and i wasn't afraid he would leak my pictures. He wouldn't do such cos he is mature and sane enough [b][/b]moreover what has he got to gain? I'm not some popular jingle that anyone would want to see me fall so
who knows if you r the future first lady of nigeria
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax: who knows if you r the future first lady of nigeria
You make up your mind in life not to work by anybody's rule. When you fall for cheap blackmails then you allow others live your life for you.
If someone wants to contest for a post and his opponent dig out her long time nude picture,that can never stop me from voting that person.
I cannot stop suporting my president just because his wife's nuuuuuude picture leaked. Try to be liberal in your thinking and stop being sympathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Eparipa...You don see things oooo

I dey tell u bro. I even created a topic cuz of her. If u needa read more check my profile..
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by shizzle11(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
nekaa: you are asking if I "still" send? have i ever sent before?
grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Rexeffiom(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Ewooo. Chineke

Pulled off my shoe, running of out the thread.
Where are you running to bro?
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
I personally don't think it's a big deal but I advice women to send it to the 'right' dude.... wink wink wink wink

Right dude, I mean a guy that won't be too childish to show his friends or leak it to the internet... If a girl sends me her naked pic, i drool for some minutes, get excited and den delete it..lol I have to delete it afterwards because I'm paranoid that I might misplace my fone..lol

Okay dudes, why do you think some women won't send their naked pics no matter what?

1) They are uncomfortable about their bodies... grin grin grin ( Some women won't mind if they got the body of a supermodel)

2) Trust issues... What if I break up with the dude and he leaks it? What if he shows all his friends?

3) Some are just so principled... Won't send em no matter what.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Women whey see no biggie in it, do it but don't include your face.... You can always deny it in the future...lol

Women whey think it's a big deal, chop solo na..... If you get old, men will beg u to cover up.... grin grin grin ..

Show now b4 it's too late... wink wink wink wink Only the right dude should see it sha... wink wink wink
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
You make up your mind in life not to work by anybody's rule. When you fall for cheap blackmails then you allow others live your life for you.
If someone wants to contest for a post and his opponent dig out her long time nude picture,that can never stop me from voting that person.
I cannot stop suporting my president just because his wife's nuuuuuude picture leaked. Try to be liberal in your thinking and stop being sympathetic.
if u are contesting for a political office and ur sex tape is released. Your political career is gone. You r disqualified by default. Except its by appointment
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
I used to have a boyfriend or rather my fwjb,we did stuffs,exchanged nudes and all that,we were not even in love. But sure we trusted each other,i stopped having sex with him when i got tired and noticed he was falling in love. We parted ways freely and i wasn't afraid he would leak my pictures. He wouldn't do such cos he is mature and sane enough moreover what has he got to gain? I'm not some popular jingle that anyone would want to see me fall so
FULLY UNDERSTOOD...BUT YOU GOTTA BE CAREFUL THESE DAYS :/
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
obo_man: I personally don't think it's a big deal but I advice women to send it to the 'right' dude.... wink wink wink wink

Right dude, I mean a guy that won't be too childish to show his friends or leak it to the internet... If a girl sends me her naked pic, i drool for some minutes, get excited and den delete it..lol I have to delete it afterwards because I'm paranoid that I might misplace my fone..lol

Okay dudes, why do you think some women won't send their naked pics no matter what?

1) They are uncomfortable about their bodies... grin grin grin ( Some women won't mind if they got the body of a supermodel)

2) Trust issues... What if I break up with the dude and he leaks it? What if he shows all his friends?

3) Some are just so principled... Won't send em no matter what.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Women whey see no biggie in it, do it but don't include your face.... You can always deny it in the future...lol

Women whey think it's a big deal, chop solo na..... If you get old, men will beg u to cover up.... grin grin grin ..

Show now b4 it's too late... wink wink wink wink Only the right dude should see it sha... wink wink wink
smh for your username
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax: if u are contesting for a political office and ur sex tape is released. Your political career is gone. You r disqualified by default. Except its by appointment
Apart from politics? We all wouldn't go into politics.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Xsolutions: FULLY UNDERSTOOD...BUT YOU GOTTA BE CAREFUL THESE DAYS :/
Yes it pays to be careful smiley
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax: smh for your username

Are you a new Nairalander? Most people on Nairaland are used to my username and don't have a problem with it.....

Obo is simply all mankind's entrance passage to the world unless it's Caesarean. So stop shaking ur head unless u disagree with me.
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by shizzle11(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
so girls that have unclad pics of your boyfriends kondo, what do yo do when looking at the pics? like which part of your body do you touch? Don't be shy to tell wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.