Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ (31165 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Ndigbo To Jonathan; Keep Us Out Of Your Nonsense / Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by luvinhubby(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Promhize:

Do you think Obasanjo cares about you and I or wants any good for Nigerians. You must be sleeping on Okada if you don't know this is political.
Point well made, it is not about Nigerians, but about a waning political influence.
I will never forgive OBJ for squandering the best 8yrs of international goodwill Nigeria ever had after a glorious dawn in 1998-99 when we heaved a sigh of relief and anticipation.
Everyone was expecting him to follow in the steps of the great Madiba who was leaving office at about that time, by doing a ssingle term of 4yrs, reconcile the nation, set a template a for true transforming, people oriented governance, but lo and behold, OBJ instituted official corruption in Nigeria starting with the financially induced election of Evan Enwerem as senate president, against the popular choice of Okadigbo, murdered innocent men, women and children in Odi and Zaki-Biam, betrayed and sold Bakassi and it`s people in anticipation of a nobel peace prize. Made political assassination a political tool. Who can forget A.K.Dikibo, Bola Ige etc.
GEJ is 10 times a better and more accommodating leader than him.
Olusegun Obasanjo represents a generation of leaders that failed Nigeria and should please shut up !

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by phiphis: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Obj to the best of my understanding is just exibiting his high level of madness. At his age and status i thick he shoul behave better than this. look at past leaders like IBB, Abdulsalam, Gowon, shagari all northerners can never misbehave like this. this kind of letter shouldent have been writen by him. he has the opportunity to make this country better two time but he did not ultilized it rather he was bussy looking for third term. he should better seal his lips and cover his face in shame

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
PSYCHO-Of-PIIMPS-Wilis:
u r deaf and dumb!

O yea,i forgot it came frm da NLand resident psycho oobs! circle of piimps-on-da-wacky-wheels..
u know what gud 4 that dumb head of urs i damm sure contains some fabric spongy tissues instead of a brian? da damm RED DOT..d world wud b sooo glad..
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
u r deaf and dumb!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Gamji007: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Røtten_egg:

^^what the hell is this sire?? I can't comprehend..

It seems the guy ate Rotten egg! grin
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Livinusc(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Odogwu Agulu: Aboki mumu, continue the shoe shinning until then, you heargrin grin
Aboki,u neva c anything till on Monday.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Livinusc(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

We dey kampe!
Very good
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Amadioha123(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jonathan respond to the issues raised with positive action and leave the messenger alone.
I learnt the the Niger bridge will soon collapse. What action have u taken to avert the calamity that will befall the nation if not checked.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by kubi240: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
obj shud leave gej alone he is a demon compared to jonathan
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Mcmaye(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
That's what OBJ gets for giving an over-sized shoe to a man that has no shoes
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Bizibi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
The messenger is using the message to play politics and Nigerians are hitting deir heads on the wall,these Nigeria politicians are unpredictable so just focus on your life and leave these men bcuz in the end thy will still sit down together and play the game of politics while we continue to look at them baffled,
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Bergs(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Am seriouslyobserving this loggerhead with my plate of unfinishid popcorn and tank water.............hey! Nkechi, bring that colanut for me.....no mynd these unserious politicians.....smhd
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by clint77ng: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
who even told him GEJ wanted to reply.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by patriotic007: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Truth be told GEJ has done far better than OBJ,....Roads are better example is the lagos benin road that i passed last month,...east west road is in advance stage of completion and travel time has reduced on that route,....In power i must confess GEJ's regime has done very well,....this regime has completed not less than 90 substations nationwide,we have one completed here in ugbowo benin and two other almost ready for benin alone,....GEJ has commisioned 2 power stations already,...8 to go among 10 been built,this is what i never witnessed under OBJ's regime....what of agriculture?...my friend's dad who is a farmer just bought a car after been a farmer for 25yrs,...He will kill you if you abuse GEJ where he is because he says this regime has favoured farmers very well,....what of railways?what of water ways?new universities that translates to more admission spaces and employment oppotunity,....what about YOUWIN?what about state of the art airports?Please am not a politicians but am not blind to see the difference

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by uzeba(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
What right does Baba have to tell Jonathan not to contest? It means if Jonathan does'nt contest, definitely peace will reign. Does it mean insecurity rises becuase Jonathan is the President and still want to contest?
Let us now assume, Jonathan decides not to contest again, what would happen? Sincerely, these Babas are the problem of this country.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by solomonochei(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
T-smooth:
Instead of Jonathan to address the issue raised in the letter, he was busy wanting to reply OBJ. What a shamless drunkard!
. Na d same drunkard na him b ur president 2day akamu
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by 500GP: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
luvinhubby:
Point well made, it is not about Nigerians, but about a waning political influence.
I will never forgive OBJ for squandering the best 8yrs of international goodwill Nigeria ever had after a glorious dawn in 1998-99 when we heaved a sigh of relief and anticipation.
Everyone was expecting him to follow in the steps of the great Madiba who was leaving office at about that time, by doing a ssingle term of 4yrs, reconcile the nation, set a template a for true transforming, people oriented governance, but lo and behold, OBJ instituted official corruption in Nigeria starting with the financially induced election of Evan Enwerem as senate president, against the popular choice of Okadigbo, murdered innocent men, women and children in Odi and Zaki-Biam, betrayed and sold Bakassi and it`s people in anticipation of a nobel peace prize. Made political assassination a political tool. Who can forget A.K.Dikibo, Bola Ige etc.
GEJ is 10 times a better and more accommodating leader than him.
Olusegun Obasanjo represents a generation of leaders that failed Nigeria and should please shut up !

ACCOMMODATING,HARBORING N CULTIVATING CORRUPTION N NEGLIGENCE
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
SP.Special:
What is this old man problem. Did he think he is getting younger. OBJ u should know dat 'bi eyan ba dagba e y'ogun ja ni.'
Enu agba l'obi ti n gbo.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote
author=T-smooth]Instead of Jonathan to address the issue raised in the
letter, he was busy wanting to reply OBJ. What a shamless
drunkard![/quote]
Your father is a drunkard. Who is OBJ to accuse GEJ? Whose govt messed up the CBN that Sanusi is trying hard to clean up? Whose govt created Cecilia Ibru and Akingbola? Under whose tenure did people win elections from prisons? Under whose tenure were Bola Ige, Harry Marshal, Funsho Williams and co killed in cold blood? Who sold Transcorp and NICON and to who? Why not keep ur dirty mouth shut 4ever?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by BigBen10: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Idi Amin: Obj and Gej are both phd holders in unarmed robbery, so what's the fuss about? Aboki, continue to shine my shoes and don't mind those 1diots until 2019 undecided
nothing will border until your daily brrad is snatched away by politicians.

I hate Nigerians who want to play indifferent to issues in the country of which they live in. You make us look like fools before the politicians.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Toskyy87: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Obj should leave GEJ alone
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nigeria the more you look the less you see ,masses need to rise and fight for there right ,this old men's are confuse,It would have been better if the letter was written by a reasonable fellow not you obj,you destroy Nigeria you and fellow,goodluck is better ,not your fan nor gej ,we need a freedom fighter who can fight for us but Nigeria is almost mission impossible since every one is corrupt from baith,the evil people have hijacked Nigeria government,every one care about his self and his own selfish interest only,not for the country,obj,gej kill your self nobody cares
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Swiftboy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Wow! Am of the opinion we Nigerians are not ready for the change we need! Tribalism,ethnicity,nepotism,religion extremism,corruption and all other vices wont help us to demand for credible leaders to take us to the promise land.I think we all have a role to play! We must stand firm and call our leaders to book.truth is non of them is patriotic enough to serve motherland and I fear for the youth...that we'll not make the same mistake they're making when the time comes!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
leaders of tomorrow when?from secondary school to a graduate ,and now to business ,still leaders of tomorrow ?we the masses will rise against you one day ,confused old men
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Day11(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Vote Jona,don't vote PDP.

Hahahha.. IloveNigeria
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Greatihex(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
babyface333: Obasanjo ran to kenya were GEJ was invited for their independence to meet our president. He is utterly shocked that GEJ didnt even mention anything or the contents of the letter to him there. I guess OBJ was thinking GEJ would begin to ask him, caution or even start to curry favour from him. Obasanjo is trying to use such a weighty letter to whip GEJ in line so as to play his godfather role again and reckon to relevance. He is still shocked that GEJ called his bluff in kenya, just had dinner with him and everyone left.

Gej's silence in the midst of all this provocations from these bitter politicians is a thing of concern to them. They dont know what he has in the offing. If it was obasanjo that was been accussed of all these atrocities, heads would have rolled by now. If OBJ can reply ordinary edris abdukareem on his famous song "nigeria jaga jaga" and say na him papa and mama jaga jaga, then we can imagine other oppositions. This same OBJ destroyed the opposition, took in some of them like late bola ige, today were is bola ige.

I love GEJ for one thing. His silence is uncommon in the midst of all this provocations. His silence has earned him the name clueless and retardeen. For sure, who ever tutored GEJ in this roughshod called nigeria politics is the best.

I will drop machiavelli's famous quote " the end justifies the means".
. I cnt bt say that, this is an utterance 4rm above. U must b a prophet and a wise man. This is hw wise men think. Once again, God bless u 4 this.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by SPEED5: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Let d ranters keep ranting
Let the gullible keep being gullible
Let the daft keep being daft
....GEJ till 2019
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
biafranqueen:

“The true genius shudders at incompleteness — imperfection — and usually prefers silence to saying the something which is not everything that should be said.”
― Edgar Allan Poe,
“Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

“Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.”
― Charles de Gaulle
Utter rubbish. Tell me, the few times President Jona has broken his silence, did he seem to you like one who reads Poe, Da Vinci or De Gaulle?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by guymega: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
The PHCN bill for the month of November alone, for My 3bed room apartment cost -N-19,800. -N-1,800 more than the -N-18,000 minimum wage and there's never light in my area during the day until 11pm at night. For reasons best known to GEJ the masses pay more for fuel "petrol". The price of food stuff "garri, rice, yam" and so on have increased. Whatever plans GEJ has, someone please tell him that it's yet to manifest on and in the lives of the ordinary man. He's governance is not reflective of his background. The few rich are getting richer and the poor are getting pushed to the wall. OBJ or no OBJ, a president with a purpose does not need more than a term to transform a nation. I wish him the best with what's left of his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by BigBen10: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
babyface333: Obasanjo ran to kenya were GEJ was invited for their independence to meet our president. He is utterly shocked that GEJ didnt even mention anything or the contents of the letter to him there. I guess OBJ was thinking GEJ would begin to ask him, caution or even start to curry favour from him. Obasanjo is trying to use such a weighty letter to whip GEJ in line so as to play his godfather role again and reckon to relevance. He is still shocked that GEJ called his bluff in kenya, just had dinner with him and everyone left.

Gej's silence in the midst of all this provocations from these bitter politicians is a thing of concern to them. They dont know what he has in the offing. If it was obasanjo that was been accussed of all these atrocities, heads would have rolled by now. If OBJ can reply ordinary edris abdukareem on his famous song "nigeria jaga jaga" and say na him papa and mama jaga jaga, then we can imagine other oppositions. This same OBJ destroyed the opposition, took in some of them like late bola ige, today were is bola ige.

I love GEJ for one thing. His silence is uncommon in the midst of all this provocations. His silence has earned him the name clueless and retardeen. For sure, who ever tutored GEJ in this roughshod called nigeria politics is the best.

I will drop machiavelli's famous quote " the end justifies the means".

the same way he kept silent about ASUU strike for months
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by johnwell(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
[/s]
T-smooth:
Instead of Jonathan to address the issue raised in the letter, he was busy wanting to reply OBJ. What a shamless drunkard!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bola Ige
Marshal Harry
Dikibo

which of OBJ's snippers killed these people?

You cant accuse Jonathan of training snippers when you have a record of killing political opponents in cold blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan / Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.