Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ (31164 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Ndigbo To Jonathan; Keep Us Out Of Your Nonsense / Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by biafranqueen: 3:40am On Dec 16, 2013
BoboYekini: Utter rubbish. Tell me, the few times President Jona has broken his silence, did he seem to you like one who reads Poe, Da Vinci or De Gaulle?
Wettin you want him to reply nw that the old regimen is not getting their own share, that is why they are all over him. GEJ did not stick with the plan as was instructed by his Godfather, that's politics for you. Should he start naming all the people OBJ destroyed, become the wind that blows the chickens feathers to expose the nash? To be honest I would love for them all to start telling on each other, maybe the citizens would finally become responsible for the leaders they are supporting according to party or ethnicity. Both of them are thief's, the point I made if I was an adviser I would say keep quiet, and this too will pass. GEJ is not sharing YOUR wealth with his Godfathers and crew and it is no longer funny to them. You guys are tripping for nothing grin
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by biafranqueen: 3:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIlIGClSrI

Obasanjo's Letter Marks End Of Jonathan And PDP
Femi how far on the EFCC case?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by DerideGull(m): 4:13am On Dec 16, 2013
Abagworo: Obasanjo is a legend. He has made many landmark statements that will forever remain on the lips of Nigerians like the popular. "I dey laugh o"

These 2 phrases are my latest favorite

1) Before its too late

2) Don't reply; save Nigeria

Short but classic phrases. Jonathan has the knife and the yam, so Nigeria's peace and coporate existence rests in his hands. At a time the almighty IBB found himself in this sort of situation but chose wisely to save Nigeria and that is why he's still alive today.

Obasanjo is only a legend in your deluded world.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by chuksoyo21(m): 4:23am On Dec 16, 2013
I read in the 18 paged letter to GEJ by OBJ that:
1 ) Jonathan had a one term agreement with Obasanjo b4 he was giving the opportunity to contest in 2011.
2) Goodluck, with his body language has compromised the agreement, as a result, jonathan has no trust and cant stand on his word.
My question, what moral justification has Obj got to forward such letter? It is knwn that he defiled his son's wife. He also had agreement to hand over to atiku after his second tenure in 2007, did he? Rather he went around lobbying for third tenure considering the fact that he was military head of state for 3yrs. What a greedy fellow.
And now he has the animal boldness to come out openly to talk about honesty! I knw he's sicking relevance and ranting. But, he has failed this time. The masses are nw more politically consciouse.
The handsome Ape should go back to his otta farm. Thats where he belongs. His opinions are nt needed in the open!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by ddeola: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Simple !
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by goodgood2(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2013
crystalballs: Where are the fresh air team.
Man, we're right here.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by goodgood2(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2013
T-smooth:
Instead of Jonathan to address the issue raised in the letter, he was busy wanting to reply OBJ. What a shamless drunkard!
Stop insulting Mr. President. Does he drink half of what your mo.ther drinks?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by JerryJude(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2013
ceo4eva: It's high time OBJ shut his mouth. He's only trying to exacerbate and heighten the political tension in the land. He was never a Saint during his own regime. Corruption still flourished under OBJ the same way it's being celebrated now. Let both men desist from committing more crimes against Morals and Decency.
dnt mind him, he should go to his. Otta farm that is were he belong and stop creating tension in GEJ regim bc he fail to yield to some of his evil advise
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by NobleG1(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2013
ceo4eva: ....Obasanjo will be a happy Nigerian if appropriate steps are taken by President Jonathan to address the burning issues of corruption and other challenges that threaten to bring this country down......

As if Obasanjo is not very corrupt. Obasanjo is an old fool who stole billions, attacked his opponents with police and EFCC, sent army to destroy a village and slaughtered many villagers, tried to perpetuate himself in office, and plunged Nigeria into the mess it is today since the inception of democracy in Nigeria in 1999. Nobody rigged more elections in Nigeria than this huge ugly gorilla called obasanjo. In fact, he was the one who introduced massive rigging.

He has no moral qualification whatsoever to attack his fellow idiots for bad governance. He was the crook who rigged sick Yar'Adua and incompetent Jonathan into office for pure selfish reasons and not for the good of the country. Now he's trying to distance himself from the baboon (Jona), a failure he placed in office, and presenting himself as a "good statesman".

Obasanjo supposed to be in jail for the rest of his life or be hanged n*aked in public. Nigerians deserve what they get. We allow idiots to be our "leaders".

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by enigmang: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2013
The letter only shows OBJ cannot control GEJ anymore… which is very very very good and to the benefits of Nigerians
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by dvee2: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2013
Tambuwal, Sanusi and Obj all strong players in GEJs' govt all spoke out about corruption in this govt and the best we hear is that the messenger is not worthy? Ok strike out the name and deal with d issues. First Tambuwal says GEJ is not decisive in dealing with corruption. Unless you are from Mars there are many vivid indicators from recent happenings to prove this, most notably the Odua case.
Secondly Sanusi's Billion Dollars none remittances to the federation account by Nnpc. One month after this letter was leaked and several months after the letter was written,Nnpc,DPR,MOD,RMFC etc all put their heads together cooking the books, they still hv not come out with verifiable proof of their defence. You can accuse Sanusi of everything, but he is undeniably one of the champions of this administration economic stability.
And finally OBJ, of all the allegations raised by him one that is undeniably glaring is that of GEJ being an ethnic champion. In a country like Nigeria, the president must pretend to belong to all and openly refute attempt by many to cast him as such. His constituency for now goes beyond Ijaw nation. At times one wonders if he doesn't in his quite moment not subscribe to the "na our oye money notion" lol.
Seriously, past administrations have failed us too. But should we just keep quite so that this also goes the way of the past?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by nwaomachux(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2013
If you missed the whole thing, I got it on MP3, listen to it read out, live: bit. ly/mp3onthego (remove the dot before the ly)
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by FolayanDiranMathew: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2013
THE STORY IS GETING MORE INTERESTED ,,,,,,,,,HAAA OBJ AND GEJ AGAIN THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST TREATIN US THE WAY THEY WANT GOD PLS SAFE US FRM HANDS OF EVILS PEOPLE
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by FolayanDiranMathew: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2013
THIS MAN E NO DEYSHAME STILL WON REPLY.....REPLY WHT GOD DON OPEN UR YANSSS,ONE BY ONE GOD GO DEY CHACH UNA THIEF
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by opesanchez: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2013
ceo4eva: It's high time OBJ shut his mouth. He's only trying to exacerbate and heighten the political tension in the land. He was never a Saint during his own regime. Corruption still flourished under OBJ the same way it's being celebrated now. Let both men desist from committing more crimes against Morals and Decency.
obj was neva a saint bt nt as corrupt as our man wu dsnt kip promises
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2013
babyface333: Obasanjo ran to kenya were GEJ was invited for their independence to meet our president. He is utterly shocked that GEJ didnt even mention anything or the contents of the letter to him there. I guess OBJ was thinking GEJ would begin to ask him, caution or even start to curry favour from him. Obasanjo is trying to use such a weighty letter to whip GEJ in line so as to play his godfather role again and reckon to relevance. He is still shocked that GEJ called his bluff in kenya, just had dinner with him and everyone left.

Gej's silence in the midst of all this provocations from these bitter politicians is a thing of concern to them. They dont know what he has in the offing. If it was obasanjo that was been accussed of all these atrocities, heads would have rolled by now. If OBJ can reply ordinary edris abdukareem on his famous song "nigeria jaga jaga" and say na him papa and mama jaga jaga, then we can imagine other oppositions. This same OBJ destroyed the opposition, took in some of them like late bola ige, today were is bola ige.

I love GEJ for one thing. His silence is uncommon in the midst of all this provocations. His silence has earned him the name clueless and retardeen. For sure, who ever tutored GEJ in this roughshod called nigeria politics is the best.

I will drop machiavelli's famous quote " the end justifies the means".

I hate him for too many things....

Drinking to stupor everytime in Abuja to the extent that they have to shut down power in a whole estate just to take him out... even passes out in his minister's house till the next day...
Using the money for his school sandals to buy a cap thereby making him a slow poke
his silence on national issues
most corrupt civilian leader Nigeria ever had

May Thunder strike his manhood from his dreams
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by chiboy429(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2013
In my own humble view ,OBJ,should go and sit down. During his two dispensation as a military and civilian head of state how did he fight his so called ascertions. Basically lets talk of corruption as per se,what was his achievement on that regard.?

What he did was implementing a mis-informed advice by then world bank stalemate in the person of Okonjo Iweala. Went ahead and dumped huge amount of dollars there. Even at his own tenures corruption was still at an unbearable rate worst than that of Abacha's. What was his last resort? He went ahead establishing the EFCC,just to create an impression to the Americans and the European overlords that he is fighting it.

The ota farmer should never forget that this is the time and era of enlightment,except one chose to be ignorant. Was he not the one that was fighting for a third term ,trying to manipulate the rules and the lawmakers just for his selfish interest. Anybody who is a subject and loyalist to the ota farmer is nothing but one eating with the devil using a short spoon.

What did he achieve by writing and publishing such derogatory remarks that is capable ,even ruined down more on the image of the country not that of GEJ,just because GEJ refused to follow his rules and rejected his demands. At a time like this when the country is in such a state of imbalance ,he wouldnt have joined the band wagon in denigrating the Jonathans administration that is capable of creating deadly tension able to destablising the society.

Such a situation like this needs proper and rational analysing to get the whole joke. It is a shame for someone to go to the public lamenting and counter accusing a fellow just because the fellow refuse to grant you your demands.

What GEJ should do now is to jump over the devil and his blind children, OBJ can not deny him if chooses to go for a second term because it is constitutional to do so ,even OBJ himself wanted a 3rd term had it been he was stopped by conscious and correct caretakers.

Advices,suggestions and unity for mutual coexistency is need now from every one to move the nation forward. GEJ should invest more to fight corruption,unemployment,improve education and healthcare. We have to drop our sentimental sicknesses,religiousity and ethnocentrism because we all are from same source and unto same source we go .we should come back to the alajobi of old/ one love family of old that enabled us achieved and built the first civilisation . It is only LOVE we need.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by soksy(f): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
All nigeria leaders are corrupt...so both the obasanjo and jonathan they are the same...but jonathan self no dey try at all
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by bodmasfem(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Promhize:

Do you think Obasanjo cares about you and I or wants any good for Nigerians. You must be sleeping on Okada if you don't know this is political.

do u think goodluck Ebele jonathan thinks about u and I too?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by majojolo: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmn..... Where is our nation heading to? Personal interest above national interest........
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Billygee2u: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
exactly! we dnt need some dumb replies from a slow, daft president- WE NEED ACTION!

if baba peace can not face the heat, let him leave
If someone insult your father the way you are insulting President Jonathan,will you like it?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Akiika: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2013

Really i guess we should just ignore all the allegations.
"Smart" Nigerian!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by amram(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
I beg let our president speak out his mind. He may have a case to tender. Good Luck to Nigerians indeed
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by charles424(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2013

Can your papa be bold enough to write that same letter to a president? so Nigerians should keep quite while the country is going down?No be everybody be mumu like you fool.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by CircleOfWilis: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rexxie:
O yea,i forgot it came frm da NLand resident psycho oobs! circle of piimps-on-da-wacky-wheels..
u know what gud 4 that dumb head of urs i damm sure contains some fabric spongy tissues instead of a brian? da damm RED DOT..d world wud b sooo glad..
its brain not brian, olodo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.