Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? (25071 Views)

Tinubu: Obasanjo Jealous Of Me, Obi’s Endorsement Won’t Work / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 5:41am On Jul 01, 2018
Kenya , Ghana , South Africa,botswana?

Besides the fact that,

1.We are smarter than them.
2. We are more good looking and lighter skin.
3. Our country is better developed than them.
4 . Majority of them live in slums .
5. We have better sports especially football.
6. We have more talented musicians and are the only ones representing Africa internatially. Bet , ring a bell?
7. Our movies are well reknowed and loved.
8. We have some of the best universities in Africa.
9. Our country is the biggest in Africa.
10. We have the biggest GDP.
11. Our men have bigger joysticks.
12. We are loud and intimidating and talk better than them.
13. We speak better English.
14. We have the most famous people, who can dwarf the names of fela ,sonyika wizkid ,davido, in this continent?.
15. We are more industrious .
16. We are more travelled and exposed .
17. We own more passports.
18. We have more cities than them with good economy.
19. Our men are not lazy, they don't expect us to work , they do everything for us.
20. We drive better cars , naija has the biggest car market.
21. We have more higher middle class people.
22. We have more rich and classy people, and women are expensive.
23. When Nigeria sneeze the whole continent comes to a stand still.
24. We enjoy at least 9 hrs of electricity.
25. We are the most literate in the continent and possible the world.
26. We have helped many of them.
27. We go to their countries and dominate everything because they are scared of our loud personality.
28. When white people think of Africa, they think Nigeria and not them.
29. Most white people visit Nigeria and want to stay because they love our culture and choose to marry us more than them.

Please add yours .

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by izombie(m): 5:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Op sorry to say this but i think you are just a kid.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by SalamRushdie: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2018
OP it's clear that you a very unifomed person...the countries you have mentioned do better than Nigeria in most Human development indicators on earth ...most of the live in slims indeed!!! grin grin and you were do you live ....I can bet you don't have access to health care and pipe borne water as you speak sef

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Donald95(m): 5:55am On Jul 01, 2018
First Ask yourself Why is Nigeria Jealous of Biafra ??

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2018
izombie:

You are clueless.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
OP it's clear that you a very unifomed person...the countries you have mentioned do better than Nigeria in most Human development indicators on earth ...most of the live in slims indeed!!! grin grin and you were do you live ....I can bet you don't have access to health care and pipe borne water as you speak sef

Lol, go back to school and read about these countries. After whites left SA became a slum with no constant power and the economy is bad. Botswana is a tiny country with hiv positive xenophobe people and hunger. Kenya is a slum with charcoal, running hungry slaves who are jealous of us. Ghana is a big joke, they got independence before us yet we give them light and food and aid. So what indicators ? Crime, aids, hunger, dark skin, ugliness, jeakosy ,laziness , yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Lol, go back to school and read about these countries. After whites left SA became a slum with no constant power and the economy is bad. Botswana is a tiny country with hiv positive xenophobe people and hunger. Kenya is a slum with charcoal, running hungry slaves who are jealous of us. Ghana is a big joke, they got independence before us yet we give them light and food and aid. So what indicators ? Crime, aids, hunger, dark skin, ugliness, jeakosy ,laziness , yes.

I note your patriotism. however, understand that all the aforementioned countries are for a fact better than Nigeria in terms of illiteracy, infrastructure, standard of living and as the other fellow said human development indices (HDI), Nigeria just recently overtook India as the most poverty filled nation on earth.
But yes, there may still exist some form of envy, which might not necessarily be envy but pure dislike.
I for one know that South Africans aren't necessarily envious of Nigeria, they just don't like Nigerians, the same for Kenya.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2018
izombie:

Or an uninformed person

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by ehinmowo: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Which kind trash be this? In fact, make I jst leave u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by dadavivo: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2018
Gaynanians don dey attack the OP already. Dark stars of gayna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by kaeycea(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2018
izombie:
Op is not just only a kid but also naïve.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by dnawah(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Besides the fact that,

6. We have more talented musicians and are the only ones representing Africa internatially. Bet , ring a bell?
14. We have the most famous people, who can dwarf the names of fela ,sonyika wizkid ,davido, in this continent?.
19. Our men are not lazy, they don't expect us to work , they do everything for us.
27. We go to their countries and dominate everything because they are scared of our loud personality.
29. Most white people visit Nigeria and want to stay because they love our culture and choose to marry us more than them.

Please add yours .
op go and do ur home work very well.9.since Sudan is divided,Nigeria is the 9th largest in Africa in m square,
Ghana has 24 electricity,they don cut people light they disconnect it,no estimated bills.
29.Nigeria is one of the most dangerous country and some countries,tell they citizens not to go.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by gratiaeo(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2018
I'm not buying this trash! How many south african are you seeing in Nigeria compared to Nigerians in South Africa most of countries you mentioned are not envious of Nigeria but just hate Nigeria

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MduZA: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Besides the fact that,

Please add yours .

Stop embarrassing your fellow Nigerians...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
MduZA:

Stop embarrassing your fellow Nigerians...

E pain em grin grin. Dwarf go and apply for a nigerian visa , so that our immigration can get that 90dollars at point of entry. Illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2018
gratiaeo:
I'm not buying this trash! How many south african are you seeing in Nigeria compared to Nigerians in South Africa most of countries you mentioned are not envious of Nigeria but just hate Nigeria

You sound illiterate, that are plenty of SA in Nigeria, some came as refugees when running from whites and never wanted to leave naija , some are here to school. Stop self hate. The Nigerians there they kill are doctors , business men, teachers and police. That's the jealousy cus 90% can't do those jobs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2018
ehinmowo:
Which kind trash be this? In fact, make I jst leave u.

Dull.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by ofeco: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

its sad you spent your precious time comparing Nigeria with those countries, do you even know their population?
Nigeria is 180 million people if not more.
South Africa is 40 to 50 million people
S. A generate more electricity than Nigeria
Better Democracy
Second largest economy
more technologically advanced
Good roads
Better health care

Ghana is 25 million people.
Cedi is more valuable than naira
etc.
Nigeria per capita income is among the least
bad roads
Zero technology
We only produce good English speakers not entrepreneurs (English speaking professors )

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:

I note your patriotism. however, understand that all the aforementioned countries are for a fact better than Nigeria in terms of illiteracy, infrastructure, standard of living and as the other fellow said human development indices (HDI), Nigeria just recently overtook India as the most poverty filled nation on earth.
But yes, there may still exist some form of envy, which might not necessarily be envy but pure dislike.
I for one know that South Africans aren't necessarily envious of Nigeria, they just don't like Nigerians, the same for Kenya.

Stop lying , there is nothing better in those countries than naija , have you been there ? No . So listen to someone who's been there. Do you think we would employ semi naked leapoard skin wearing people in our airports to embarrass us ? No but go SA airport and you find them and the whole place is dirty with flies. Naija pass them trust me. When white people left in numbers that country went to the dogs. I won't even talk of dirty village Kenya. SA are very jealous of our success with Kenyans and ghananians.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by ehinmowo: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Dull.

If only pple cud read more instead of slaying on IG, maybe they will stop exposing their ignorance. On a second thought, some ignorance are innate.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by johnmartus(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2018
undecided I'm afraid I got a bad news . Nigeria is not a country to be proud of. shocked

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by dnawah(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You have self hate issues. Go to hospital and get cured. Or are you one those charcoal Ghananian?
this is my 45 years on earth.and i joined nairaland 2006,not 29 June 2018,i old pass u every where.So be careful,So that u can reach my age.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Auladimeji1: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Besides the fact that,

Please add yours .
We're more educated than them
We're wiser than them
We're richer(individually) than them
We're Gorgeous than them
We're have military might more than them
But Bad leaders wrecked us

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2018
hangover is affecting this one, olodo were never leave Nigeria before talking trash.

go to twitter and yan this trash, and see what will happen to you next

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by cvibe2: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2018
True the OP is a kid.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Auladimeji1:
We're more educated than them
We're wiser than them
We're richer(individually) than them
We're Gorgeous than them
We're have military might more than them
But Bad leaders wrecked us

Everything about us is superior to them even our worse leaders could be best to them. Imagine that black ugly SA president grin, at least Zuma bleached before becoming president to look decent .
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
hangover is affecting this one, olodo were never leave Nigeria before talking trash.

go to twitter and yan this trash, and see what will happen to you next

Shut up, you are a coward and unpatriotism
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2018
dnawah:
this is my 45 years on earth.and i joined nairaland 2006,not 29 June 2018,i old pass u every where.So be careful,So that u can reach my age.

An old fool?
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2018
ehinmowo:

If only pple cud read more instead of slaying on IG, maybe they will stop exposing their ignorance. On a second thought, some ignorance are innate.

You are weak.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2018
ofeco:

its sad you spent your precious time comparing Nigeria with those countries, do you even know their population?
Nigeria is 180 million people if not more.
South Africa is 40 to 50 million people
S. A generate more electricity than Nigeria
Better Democracy
Second largest economy
more technologically advanced
Good roads
Better health care

Ghana is 25 million people.
Cedi is more valuable than naira
etc.
Nigeria per capita income is among the least
bad roads
Zero technology
We only produce good English speakers not entrepreneurs (English speaking professors )

You are drunk right? What is this stupid comparison when we have more billionaires , more people in USA and UK, Italy and Canada. What does that tell you about us ?
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up, you are a coward and unpatriotism

is there anything to be patriotic about in this failed zoo, iberiberisim de worry, now crawl out of my mention, you dummy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Where Did A "Presiding Officer" Get The Money To Acquire 22 Properties From?-APC / FG Implements 7.5% VAT On Diesel, Nigerians Kick / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.