Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Deeply In Love With My Student - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply In Love With My Student (20364 Views)

Poll: Should a teacher and a student have a relationship?

Yes/Maybe: 33% (31 votes)
No/Never!: 66% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / 10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by IKanHelp: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2008
EVERY ONE HAS SAID IT ALL.
                       BUT WHO CAN i SAY GOT THE BEST ADVICEs
                                                      FOR THIS GuY.
                  Firsly the so called teacher does not have
                                             the guts to fall in Love with any student in
                                       the school premises instead he should face his work squarely.
                So let us know who is a teacher and who are the student.
                                          I think this man is being infatuated not love at all,

bush oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by ragola(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2008
MR LOVER MAN. IF I MAY ASK YOU. ARE YOU MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE AND HOW OLD IS THE GIRL OR STUDENT YOUR IN LOVE WITH?
IF U ARE MARRIED, YOU HAD BETTER DISENGAGED YOURSELF FROM SUCH ACT OR FACE THE WRATH OF UR WIFE. THIS IS BECAUSE THE TRUTH MUST SURELY BE REVEALED ONE DAY
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Shegbe: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2008
Na waoooooooo so people still Fall in love with little children in the name of??. God bless all of you who are trying to ruin these children's lives.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by seggio(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2008
It is not a crime but it depends on the actual level of love the teacher has for the student if truely its a true love l will advice you that you legallise the relationship by informing the girls parent since this will help you to be more focus,secure and also help her in monitoring her career in life which l believe you dont tend to jeopardise.Also l want to to ask yourself and be very convience within you that it is true love because directly or indirectly the future of the girl lies in your hand.Believe me age is not a barrier to love but ensure that the other girl understands what it take to be in true love as l have seem distance aged lover living happily and also broken homes of aged lover as a result of lack of understanding,maturity and fear of God in their marriages cheesy.
Thick twice and best of luck
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SmileyB: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2008
Hallo everybody. smileyMy name is Smiley B. @ Poster, i believe age is not a barrier, What matters now is how matured she is and the class she is in. I know of a woman who married her secondary school science teacher. They are sooo close even in their old age. Really, relationships with older people work when the opposite sex is very matured. But because you cherish ur head and you dont want it fried by the girl's parents, let her leave secondary school and gain admission into the university before you begin to chase her officially. Who knows?? She may be starved of love and you might be the right person to GIVE IT TO HER. Thumbs up broda grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.