Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Deeply In Love With My Student - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply In Love With My Student (20361 Views)

Poll: Should a teacher and a student have a relationship?

Yes/Maybe: 33% (31 votes)
No/Never!: 66% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / 10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 2:54am On Aug 04, 2008
Jeebus! Okay, we know one person's daughter who will definitely remain a virgin till her wedding night and if she happens to lose it before then, it definitely won't be to her teacher.

@Notica
I wash my hands off you. . . best of luck in all your future endeavours.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by ula(f): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2008
what private school, is it secondary? if it is, its wrong, morally and professionally. leave b4 u get in2 the trouble you cant get out off
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by weebay(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2008
dAmN WhY dOnT thInGs LiKe DiS eVer HaPpEn To Me??
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Wokeyim(f): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2008
@ Poster
Ask from the student's parents what their opinion about dating the girl is!  angry  angry  angry
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by kizzymack(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2008
Notica, your a loser!

Take a good look at yourself man, your unemployed, even if you're making N39,000 a month @ 27 years old - your a clown!!!

Older girls (that is 20+) see right through you and know that your not worth their time, that is why you have chosen charge your insecurities on the poor girl. You don't deserve her.

instead of hustling to get yourself out of your squalor, your on the computer declaring your love for a 17yo student.

'i don't want to give her my cv to give her father' (kai, what an honorable guy!!).
can u imagine this idiot? na 39k, 2 of you go dey take chop every month? ehh?

u giving her your cv is unprofessional but sticking your tongue down her throat is what??
_________________________________________________________________________________________
I have to modify the rest of this post b/c im letting anger get the best of me?

which secondary schools are in session right now? aren't they s'pose to be on hols?

dude, your a loser!!! really.
I'm willing to bet N39k that you're a virgin at 27.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by coopedro(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2008
kizzymack:

Notica, your a loser!

Take a good look at yourself man, your unemployed, even if you're making N39,000 a month @ 27 years old - your a clown!!!

Older girls (that is 20+) see right through you and know that your not worth their time, that is why you have chosen charge your insecurities on the poor girl. You don't deserve her.

instead of hustling to get yourself out of your squalor, your on the computer declaring your love for a 17yo student.

'i don't want to give her my cv to give her father' (kai, what an honorable guy!!).

u giving her your cv is unprofessional but sticking your tongue down her throat is what??
_________________________________________________________________________________________

which secondary schools are in session right now? aren't they s'pose to be on hols?

Easy guy smiley smiley smiley
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rubi(f): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
@Topic I don't think that you are in love with her It could be your emotions because when you see someone constantly everyday all the time there is that tendency that you get emotionally attached to the person and start thinking that he/she is the right one for you give yourself sometime and weigh things maturedly and constructively

1 Like

Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by thendo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
man, snap out of it before you loose your career, i suggest you go out more and meet more girls outside instead of concetrating on girls on uniforms, the are supposed to be your students, they are supposed to be looking up to you, So snap out of it my friend smiley
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by slyk2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2008
which kind of love is this eh?
which level of students are they?
i hope you must not be sent to a reformatory.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by NegroNtns(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2008
Hhmmm
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Classigal(f): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2008
Go to the nearest MFM branch for prayers. smiley
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by amaechijay: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ poster

l hope u don't make the student loose interest in your subject because that was exactly what happened to me when my Fine Arts teacher was after me in secondary school. l had to drop one of the subjects l excel in because of his incessant invitations to the studio and his house and unnecessary attention on my person in the class.
cry
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by NosaHenry(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
It might not be morally right to have elicit affair with a ward under your care. I believe what you are having for that girl is not love but infatuation.
Although there is no law that forbids two consenting adults from falling in love e.g pastor and church member, lecturer and student, employer and employee etc, but the basic fact is both of you must be of consenting age.
If you are really in love with her follow due process, meet her parents and inform the school authority and most importantly let the girl be aware first, i bet she might wave you off and the quest will die naturally.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by notica(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2008
please, moderator close this topic.I'm tried of defending myself cos no matter how strong the shield is consistent STRIKES OF SWORDS DESTROYS IT.

Wokeyim:

@ Poster
Ask from the student's parents what their opinion about dating the girl is! angry angry angry

dont you think 10 months is too small for a courtship period??

Classigal:

Go to the nearest MFM branch for prayers. smiley

well, I taught deeper life is STRONGER cause I DONT WANT ANYBODY TO "DIE BY FIRE"

rubi:

@Topic I don't think that you are in love with her It could be your emotions because when you see someone constantly everyday all the time there is that tendency that you get emotionally attached to the person and start thinking that he/she is the right one for you give yourself sometime and weigh things maturedly and constructively

I once taught like that but I realised that even when i'm with my former Girl, my mind ios not with her but with someone else.Have you ever FALLEN IN LOVE BEFORE?You will laugh at the most RIDICULOUS JOKE._-EVEN IF THE CONVESATION IS DRY,you are never BORED WITH THE PERSONS COMPANY.MAN, I've weighed things ALRIGHT

LAKANYE~:

SOME OPPRESSIVE TEACHERS NEED TO BE HANGED AT THE MARKET PLACE WITH THE LENGTH OF THEIR DICK IF IT IS LONG ENOUGH.

O YE KI WON FI OKO E SO E MO IGI NI AARIN OJA IKEJA MARKET.

Sorry to DISAPPOINT YOU - mine is not l. . g enough

kizzymack:

Notica, your a loser!

Blood of JESUS, SOME PEOPLE NEED TO SEE BETWEEN THE LINES. DOUBTS!!!
I taught VIRGINS ARE MEANT FOR WOMEN?I'm NOT A HAMEFRODITE>> or whatever.

2. I just broke with my EX- ON WEDNESDAY BEFORE I CAME LOOKING FOR PEOPLE"S OPINION.
3. And for GOD's SAKE, HAVE YOU EVER HEATD OF HOLIDAY COACHING PRIVATE SCHOOL CREATED??i CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL LATE.
4.You may be a LOSER (i dont know) BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN EVERYBODY IS LIKE YOU!?

5. CAN YOU REALLY PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS CAUSE I JUST RECEIVED MY SALARY TODAY?!
Pleade dont be SENTIMENTAL IN YOUR JUDGEMENT.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2008

Exactly. That's usually the thing about agbayas that run after minors. It's cos the ones their ages know they arent worth it so why not go after a kid.

What kind of teacher are you sef? "hermfadite" Is that English?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2008
2. I just broke with my EX- ON WEDNESDAY BEFORE I CAME LOOKING FOR PEOPLE"S OPINION.

Doesnt that mean you kissed this girl before you broke up with your ex?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Uche2nna(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2008
lol
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by notica(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
I'm not confessing anything. . . The truth remains - two captains cannot lead a SHIP.It was my GUILT that LED me here and please, how can someone close this link?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2008
answer the question.

Are you not saying you cheated on your ex with a 17 yr old?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2008
. . .And the thread rumbles on. . .

Notica, you must have known you'd be flamed on here!
What were you expecting? A pat on the back?  undecided

I only hope you're a better lover than you are (were?) a teacher.
What do (did?) you teach?
Because, your grammar sucks balls!  angry
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by eldee(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2008
@notica
I don't know which one makes me wanna strangle you
The fact that you're misusing your job that allows a perv like you to have direct contact with young girls
Or the fact that you can admit it here

I don't blame you, I blame the system
It's always easy to blame the system for allowing freakazoids in our soceity  cheesy cheesy[list]
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by notica(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed SPEECHLESS!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by ademiller(f): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2008
child abuser angry
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by ademiller(f): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2008
child abuser angry

its so annoying i have to say it again. Inlove fire. angry
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by sirpee50(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2008
I wonder why this type of topic should be discussed here.
Fall in love with whom you want to and, married if comfortable and get away with it.
Why seeking for advice?
Guess u must be a baby irrespective ur status
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Eclairs: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2008
child abuse, abuse of trust,
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by james1(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2008
Hey man.
I believe a teacher or lecturer,what ever it is to you can have relationship with his or her student.in college you know.
This person you are writing about is he/she below 18?should your answer be in the affirmative,then my friend you should and will be arrested,charged for gross abuse of a pupil that was trusted in your care.convicted and sent to prison.
Or worse the parent of such pupil should shoot and kill you.
The fact that children these days especially the females just develope features of adults at 12,sometimes 10 years of age does not mean that a man should see a child who has big "tetees" and go mad! these children in most cases are absolutely unaware of their sexuality,they therefore don't know how much sexual tension they present when they play with one innocently.most children are trusting you to do the right thing,and what ever one does in their presence or to them most of them will consider it right and therefore not tell anyone about it.they will proceed in most cases to live that way.
Should you be a man who hangs around young ones a lot and you know you are very randy:kill or control the urge with one single line,she is too young!! smiley
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by kizzymack(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2008
notica:

I'm not confessing anything. . . The truth remains - two captains cannot lead a SHIP.It was my GUILT that LED me here and please, how can someone close this link?

dude, ur a teacher?? in a private school?? i find that hard to believe!

3. And for GOD's SAKE, HAVE YOU EVER HEATD OF HOLIDAY COACHING PRIVATE SCHOOL CREATED??i CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL LATE.

?

okay, speak pidgen if english is difficult for you because i don't understand.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by shylladear(f): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2008
@poster

your a teacher even if the girl in question is old enough pls dont date her its not right your her teacher
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by atitebi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2008
Okay.
You are all talking about teacher who fall in love with his student. What about student that falls in love with his or her teacher?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by kizzymack(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2008
atitebi:

Okay.
You are all talking about teacher who fall in love with his student. What about student that falls in love with his or her teacher?

so u should go and sleep w/ every underage girl that 'falls in love' with you? abi?

this atitebi sef
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by simplejide(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2008
its ok to love but u see, it (love) has to be directed properly; that u are not doing by loving ur student.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.