Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Deeply In Love With My Student - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply In Love With My Student (20367 Views)

Poll: Should a teacher and a student have a relationship?

Yes/Maybe: 33% (31 votes)
No/Never!: 66% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / 10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by LAKANYE(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
DO TEACHERS N NIGERIA HAVE TO TAKE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN COLLEGE?

THIS TOPIC IS CALLED PROFESSIONAL MALPRACTICES IN AMERICA. GOOD LUCK O IF YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2008
Sisi you better get uyour fork ready to eat crow

When we were all yelling, you said we were being mean and that he should know not to cross over the line

Now you see him asking what he should do by Monday.

Bon appetit! grin
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Bee4real: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2008
Yes, the so called Niger Delta Struggle has definitely becomes another things, the issue of cultisim, kidnapping, robbery etc that full of the whole region is another things, no one sleeps with the two eyes closed most especialy in Portharcourt. It is a known fact that RIVERINES TRIBE of the Niger Deltal are the MAJOR problem in the region. if u study the trublesome areas, you will findout that the UPLANDERS dont realy have problem, this is evident by looking at shootout areas it is always in town, areas close to water.
Another major courses are their LEADERS, The POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER, wether big or small what are they realy doing with the allocation given to them. What about NDDC, i
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by HCH3COO: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2008
Bee4real:

Yes, the so called Niger Delta Struggle has definitely becomes another things, the issue of cultisim, kidnapping, robbery etc that full of the whole region is another things, no one sleeps with the two eyes closed most especialy in Portharcourt. It is a known fact that RIVERINES TRIBE of the Niger Deltal are the MAJOR problem in the region. if u study the trublesome areas, you will findout that the UPLANDERS don't realy have problem, this is evident by looking at shootout areas it is always in town, areas close to water.
Another major courses are their LEADERS, The POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER, wether big or small what are they realy doing with the allocation given to them. What about NDDC, i
This explains why he's in love with his student. undecided
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by chiogo(f): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2008
HCH3COO, so this is where you are?? Breaking my heart! :-$
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by keba(m): 12:51am On Aug 03, 2008
@ notica
sisikill has said it all. i for one do not support the teacher/student relationship. most of the
ppl condemning your relationship with your student are based inthe US or UK where everything
works well but the scenario here is Naija where anything goes. you can still go ahead with
the secret relationship with your student, (which is not the best) and go scot free BUT since
love is involved and you think you truly love her then RESIGN from your job
and continue with her. cool cool
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Hannibal: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2008
This teacher falling in love with his student should be led to a market square and CRUCIFIED.
How low can people get?? If ur testosterone gets outta hand. . . . aim it at the female teachers not ur own STUDENT.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 3:50am On Aug 03, 2008
This will be my last post on this topic but i am going to make some things clear.

For the Ethical group,

The law of ethics says that a girl should have sex or relationship when she is atleast 18.
(what about boys, did u notice nothing was said about them in that case ?)
How many of you guys and girls waited until that age to break the bread?
I finished secondary school at @16 and i recall having a girlfriend 2 years before then.
Mathematically, that puts me @14 then.
My point is that i never even considered it a sin or crime then.
(how many people would ve condemned me if i had been a teacher?)

WAS IT NOT A CRIME BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND THEN WASNT A TEACHER?

BEFORE JUDGING THIS GUY,
TRY TO MAKE HER A WOMAN TEACHER AND A BOY STUDENT?
HOW MANY BOYS HAVE COMPLAINED HERE THAT THERE FEMALE TEACHERS ARE AFTER THEM?
They do their thing and close their mouth like nothing happaned.

For[b] SHARIA SQUAD,[/b]
I AM NOT SUPRISED AT ALL.
LIFE IS ALL ABOUT THIS :
(says d woman)
WHEN I WAS 18,
I WAS OLD ENOUGH,
I KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING.
I WAS SMART N INTELLIGENT,
SO I TOOK CARE OF MYSELF.

BUT WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER IS 18,
SHE IS STILL A BABY. (mother's love)
SHE DOESNT KNOW A THING. (stupidness)
THEY WILL IMPREGNANT HER, (protective)
I WANT HER TO BE A LAWYER. (possesive)

TIME WILL COME WHEN PEOPLE WILL STATE THEIR AGE (HANNIBAL/KARMAMOD/ONYINYECHI/)B4 THEY CONTRIBUTE ON THIS SECTION.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by femzy(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2008
Make una let this guy a chance.What about if he didnt disclose it for you guys for your views and advice.

Is it a crime to become a teacher sef? Is a gal at 17 not matured enuf for a relationship sef

Abeg make na advice and not insult am,

If just wantted to be a playboy;do you guys think he would disclose it??
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by dayokanu(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2008
The girl is 17+ and in SS2 I would say she is not a particularly smart girl.

She failed your subject again. Are you sure she even concentrates in class?

If you have any good intention, Suspend all moves till the girl graduates then you can resume.

If you want to go ahead You have to inform the Principal and the girls parents. Cos If the Parents should know they would not only lock you up,

They would also sue the school.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by notica(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2008
@ dayokanu - I know what you said is true(if the parents knows about us).But when I say she deliberately fails my course- - imargin a bright student passing all subjects in As but have a D7 in your course.and our PRINCIPAL WILL EVEN CALL YOU AND ASK FOR THE MARKING SCHEME.This happened second Term.After remarking ith closed consideration,he then ask me to ensure that this does not repeat itself - maybe i'm neglecting her- i cant recall his exact words-

how will i tell him she has a crush on ME.How will I START that conversation with him without ENDING UP WITH A DISMISAL LETTER? ?

Concerning my Moves- Well, its kind of safe.I managed to convince her on TUESDAY to STOP coming to my STAFF ROOM if SHE TRUELY LOVE ME and SHE DID NOT COME.

What brought me into this forum is that I Kissed Her.I suddenly FELT THE IMPULSE TO DO SO AFTER 10 months of ENDURANCE.- holding my feelings- It just suddenly erupted.

Pls,Dayokanu if you are there.can you share your opinion on this before the ladies here in nairaland see this. Thanks
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by notica(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2008
Busted!!!moderator pls close this link.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2008
notica:

What brought me into this forum is that I Kissed Her.I suddenly FELT THE IMPULSE TO DO SO AFTER 10 months of ENDURANCE.- holding my feelings- It just suddenly erupted.

You kissed her?

*Sigh*

Okay, I'll have a plate of Crow, well done, slightly salted, a side of Crow with crow toppings and Crow juice. . . no ice, please. Thanks. Oh I also have stirfried Crow to go.

This is the last time I give a Naija man the benefit of doubt. Gah! What was I thinking? It is Sexual appetite over Common sense. . . that it's always going to be, why did I think it was going to change? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid

@ Notica
You can't have it both ways. . . You can't be her teacher and her boyfriend, You can's have the girl and your job. Something has got to give. . . You think it's unfair? Welcome to the real world, my friend.

You are not even putting the girl's reputation into consideration, do you not know how VICIOUS secondary school kids can be. . . especially girls? Once they suspect something is going on, I promise you. . . they will DESTROY the poor girl but I guess you don't care about that as long as you get what you want. Some love you have for her, please do us all a favor, don't classify what you have for her as love, call it lust, call it sexual release but do not call it LOVE.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2008
Quite a few pages of responses to such a controversial topic, in such a short time.
I'm not going to go through the lot, I just don't have the time.

One thing's for sure though:

Regardless of the age of the teacher / student, a teacher has absolutely no right having sexual relations with a student.
It's very unprofessional, and morally, if not legally wrong.

If he's so confident about his "relationship", he wouldn't be on Nairaland, asking advice.
Also, if he's that confident, then he should go to the Education Department, tell them what he's doing, and see if he gets a pat on the back.

I feel the girl in question's no more than 15, and the teacher's probably between 25 - 40.

That makes him a bloody paedophile, and he shouldn't be allowed to teach in a school with minors!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by notica(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2008
well right now i'm seriously serching for a job and i dont need her help.She once told me to bring my C.V so that she could give it to one of her father's friend .I TAUGHT IT WAS UNPROFESSIONAL and said no.

Honestly, I'm RECEIVING N39,0000.I went for a test on UAC on SATURDAY but majority were complaining about the whole thing-settings, markings, e.t.c.Frankly speaking, unemployment is a bad thing. . .I just pray it works out on monday.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2008
Notica, I almost feel sorry for you.

How on earth did you get yourself into this mess?
Is a young, inexperienced girl really worth losing your job over?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by notica(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2008
Yes. I've had relationships before but this one is nothing like it.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by femzy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2008
And Siena the girl in Question is 17 incase you didnt read through the thread too well.

What is the mess there, You have worse cases allover the streets.

Notica let me tell you something;once you know what you are doing in life then you have littlle or no problems.Dont let this people scare or discourage you(But please  be mild with her because of her age in question).You having a relationship with her doesnt even mean you would end up with her.Just behave to her maturedly then i don't think  you would have much probs.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by notica(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2008
Thanks Femzy!I hope people could be that considerate. . .Teacher - Student relationship crap!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2008
The girl is 17+ and in SS2 I would say she is not a particularly smart girl.

She failed your subject again. Are you sure she even concentrates in class?

If you have any good intention, Suspend all moves till the girl graduates then you can resume.

If you want to go ahead You have to inform the Principal and the girls parents. Cos If the Parents should know they would not only lock you up,

Lmao. by 17, people in nigeria are waiting for Jamb results.

anyway I totally agree with dayokanu

Sisi, I'm sorry that you had to find out this way tongue

I knew something had ALREADY happened. This nitwits always come for "advice" after they've already done something. why didnt he ask for "advice" BEFORE kissing her? Ode

and with the fact that she failed his class, if she wanted to get at him, all she has to do is say that he's failing her on purpose because SHE refuses to sleep with him. It's so easy to ruin a person in "leadership position" which is why it's expected for them to have common sense
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by papadims: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
notica, what would you have done if your younger sister (who is 17+) comes to tell you that her teacher is "in love" with her and that she loves him too?

would you pat her on her back and allow her continue?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by femzy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2008
The teacher /Student thang is just a cliche that has eaten deep into ourr brains as SAM earlier butressed.

I will just advice you play with serious care.The Streets is Watching!!!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2008
Notica, your love might put you two in the same level emotionally but you are still in a position of authority over her and I don't mean age, I mean as a teacher. Believe me, I understand you can't control what you feel but you have got to think about her. . . the rumors, the name calling, it's going to be brutal. Chill, just chill I beg of you. . . she's almost done with school, isn't she?

This isn't about rules, regulations or age. . . it's what taking care of her, putting her first, protecting her. If you love her. . . really love her, this will come easy to you.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2008
KarmaMod, I believed. . . I soooo gave him the benefit of doubt.

He did say it was after 10 months of Endurance, does he get anything for that? No? Yeah, I figured.

Crow is NOT a good thing to eat especially on a Sunday Morning. sad
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2008
Pele sad
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2008
so d poster has even kissed d girl? undecided undecided wat else?im sure he did not only kiss her ,he also touched her too

pls keep d confessions coming cool
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by notica(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2008
papa_dims:

notica, what would you have done if your younger sister (who is 17+) comes to tell you that her teacher is "in love" with her and that she loves him too?

would you pat her on her back and allow her continue?

well. . . i''ll tell her if she truely love him, go for it.i'm not going to marry my sister.am I?

Sisikill:

Notica, your love might put you two in the same level emotionally but you are still in a position of authority over her and I don't mean age, I mean as a teacher. Believe me, I understand you can't control what you feel but you have got to think about her. . . the rumors, the name calling, it's going to be brutal. Chill, just chill I beg of you. . . she's almost done with school, isn't she?

This isn't about rules, regulations or age. . . it's what taking care of her, putting her first, protecting her. If you love her. . . really love her, this will come easy to you.

This is easy for you to say, i've seen that even in nigerian movies but in reality, things dont go as planned.Sometimes, we need to face the inevitable.After reading people's opinion, i'm ready to face what's ahead of me tomorrow.

For those that still feel like "CRUCIFYING ME", well I PRAY YOU DONT HAVE SUCH CASE SENARIOS BUT IF YOU DO. O GOD!!I PRAY IT IS TEN TIMES WORST THAN MINE.AMEN!!!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2008
lol who wants your yeye case grin

Agbaya
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by LAKANYE(m): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2008
notica:

well. . . i''ll tell her if she truely love him, go for it.i'm not going to marry my sister.am I?

This is easy for you to say, i've seen that even in nigerian movies but in reality, things don't go as planned.Sometimes, we need to face the inevitable.After reading people's opinion, i'm ready to face what's ahead of me tomorrow.

For those that still feel like "CRUCIFYING ME", well I PRAY YOU DONT HAVE SUCH CASE SENARIOS BUT IF YOU DO. O GOD!!I PRAY IT IS TEN TIMES WORST THAN MINE.AMEN!!!

NOTICA,

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE THE FATHER OF THIS "VICTIMIZED" GIRL?

I CAN SEE THE LITTLE GIRL SUCCUMB TO YOUR WISHES AND CAPRICES OUT OF FEAR AND INTIMIDATIONS FROM YOU.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, AND YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

THE GIRL'S PARENT SENT HER TO SCHOOL TO LEARN AND NOT TO BE INTIMIDATED BY ANY DICK HEAD TEACHER
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2008
LAKANYE~:

THE GIRL'S PARENT SENT HER TO SCHOOL TO LEARN AND NOT TO BE INTIMIDATED BY ANY DICK HEAD TEACHER

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y!!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by LAKANYE(m): 2:46am On Aug 04, 2008
SOME OPPRESSIVE TEACHERS NEED TO BE HANGED AT THE MARKET PLACE WITH THE LENGTH OF THEIR DICK IF IT IS LONG ENOUGH.

O YE KI WON FI OKO E SO E MO IGI NI AARIN OJA IKEJA MARKET.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by motunrayo4(f): 2:47am On Aug 04, 2008
harsh!!!! ouch!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.