Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Deeply In Love With My Student - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply In Love With My Student (20362 Views)

Poll: Should a teacher and a student have a relationship?

Yes/Maybe: 33% (31 votes)
No/Never!: 66% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / 10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by shuppie(f): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2008
if a teacher is hell bent on dating a particular student in his school, then he should know to give up his job and get a transfer to another skool so as not to incur the wrath of the school authorities, but then again, we should not condone teachers chasing their young pupil, it does not speak well of the teacher, neither does it portray them in any good light, what is not decent is not decent,
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2008
yeah its not right for a teacher to date his student,dat i know ,but sm times some things happen

its not right for a doctor to date his/her patient---------------so they said but it still happens
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2008
are u guyz still on dis, i thought the point has been established.
onyinye has accepted to welcome the teacher and sit him down and talk to him
to determine his genuity i guess.
(and thats if he wanna talk to you)
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2008
SAM MILLA:

are u guys still on this, i thought the point has been established.
(and thats if he want to talk to you)

I don't care if he doesn't want to, he will have to be interviewed by our entire family.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

I don't care if he doesn't want to, he will have to be interviewed by our entire family.

but if its a medical doctor u peeps wont interview him abi?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2008
rampant:

but if its a medical doctor u peeps wont interview him  abi?
Yep, when my cousin got married, all the elders in my family interviewed the man before they could get married and he was a lawyer. and i will go through the same thing when i eventually marry.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Yep, when my cousin got married, all the elders in my family interviewed the man before they could get married and he was a lawyer. and i will go through the same thing when i eventually marry.

And you believe thats the right thing to do,
what if i don't want to be interviewed by your whole family members?

Then what? Does that mean that i don't love the girl or does it mean that i don't deserve her?

onyii baby, answer now because its beta u tell them in
advance that i am a hard nut to crack because i am coming for you.

i hope you are up to 17+ because i am a soccer player.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2008
sorry , posted the stuff 2wice
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2008
SAM MILLA:

And you believe thats the right thing to do,
what if i don't want to be interviewed by your whole family members?

Then what? Dose that mean that i don't love the girl or does it mean that i don't deserve her?

onyii baby, answer now because its beta u tell them in
advance that i am a hard nut to crack because i am coming for you.

i hope you are upt to 17+ because i am a soccer player.
Nwannem nwoke, im flattered. really i am. but ummm yeah i hope your just joking with me. Anyways i do believe it is right for my parents and my family to interview the man im going to marry. The opinion means most valuable to me. But yeah i hope you are just joking.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2008
relax onyinye, this marriage decissions are not and will not be made by your parents
or any member of your family.
they are merely there to offer advice and not to interview me.
i am not asking them to give me a job (unless you are a job, then i could take the interview and discuss salary as well)
its ur duty to tell them about me and not d other way round.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 12:42am On Aug 02, 2008
oka you are kind of putting me in an awkward position. I sincerely hope you are just joking with me. I sincerely hope. Any ways it is not necessariarly an "interview" but they sure are going to ask a lot of questions and such.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 12:47am On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

oka you are kind of putting me in an awkward position. I sincerely hope you are just joking with me. I sincerely hope. Any ways it is not necessariarly an "interview" but they sure are going to ask a lot of questions and such.
sorry about putting u in an awkward position but i m a character who adds a little humour in every thing i do.
don't feel offended.do you use a messenger?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Hannibal: 12:48am On Aug 02, 2008
SAM MILLA:

are u guys still on this, i thought the point has been established.
(and thats if he want to talk to you)

Are u seriously defending this onanist who falls in love with his own student??
I think he should be jailed. . . . .He has violated the most important single factor here.
The dude has breached the POSITION OF TRUST. . . .
Are u saying this teacher won't go out of his way to help this gurl with exam papers and marks if she stutters??
I am sorry for Nigeria if the so called future leaders are perpetrating such evil acts. cry cry cry cry
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 12:49am On Aug 02, 2008
yeah ummm oka im sorry but im going to have to turn you down.this is real awkward for me and im just aint into any guy right now. so i hope you find some other chic.dalu.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

yeah ummm oka im sorry but im going to have to turn you down.this is real awkward for me and im just aint into any guy right now. so i hope you find some other chic.dalu.

didnt tell you i am looking for chic angel.

@hannibal, nobody said what he did or what he is doing is right.
he only asked for advice which we are not giving him.
rather we r condemning him.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 12:53am On Aug 02, 2008
SAM MILLA:

didnt tell you i am looking for chic angel.
what are you looking for then?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 1:01am On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

what are you looking for then?

JEEZ, what century are you in?
Cant you talk with people without having funny ideas angel,
what if i tell you i m married or seriously in a relationship ?

i would have been in a better position to know how to address you if i know your age and location which i am sure you wont like to paste here on the pages of nairaland.

maybe i would have given you more respect if you are in your late 20s
or maybe i would have been waisting my time arguing with you if you are a teenager.

got what i mean now?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 1:04am On Aug 02, 2008
yeah i got what you mean.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 1:07am On Aug 02, 2008
good.
i m sure our argument on this topic wont end here.
i am just venturing here cos i stay on Jokes section to make people laugh out loud.

you can click on my signature here.
you will find me.
stay strong.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 02, 2008
Awwwwwwwwwwww,
And it all ends well

But Oyinye, before you click, think abt StephenP wink
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Studentet: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2008
huh!!

@ sam, Onyinye's got a boyfriend k! though am sure it's not who she really wants.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 1:42am On Aug 02, 2008
Studentet:

huh!!

@ sam, Onyinye's got a boyfriend k! though am sure it's not who she really wants.

Ruby_Pearl:

Awwwwwwwwwwww,
And it all ends well

But Oyinye, before you click, think about StephenP wink

lmao, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

that link does not go straight to my heart,
(besides i have been planning my revenge on stephen.)
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2008
doesnt teachers marry students anymore
?

Perhaps if you werent busy having wet dreams of your own teacher, your written English wouldnt be so pitiful
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 1:45am On Aug 02, 2008
Haba! He FELL in love, he didn't sleep with her. . . He fell in love. No need to vilify him, my goodness! One would think he just confessed to rape and murder or something. We can caution him not to act on his feelings for her (and from what he's stated, he hasn't) until she is old enough (whatever that means) or no longer his student.

Since everyone is confessing. . . When I was 17, I fell helplessly and completely in love with my Philosophy Prof. I thought he was the smartest person in the world and the fact that he had the eyes of a Psycho (according to my sister), only added to his appeal! In my mind, I was going to be Mrs. Philosophy Teacher, we'll live in a commune with other intellectuals like him and talk philosophy stuff under a full moon. . . .  it was a perfect dream until I got my mid-term paper where he wrote and I quote "Your paper lacked depth, you barely scratched the surface and your research. . . if you did any was lacking" Yeparipa! My Eyes opened fastly fastly, suddenly I started noticing how spit comes out of his mouth when he talks and how he enunciates his words like he paid for it and needed to make sure he used every last bit of it. Suffice it to say, I was more than happy to tear up my registration papers for Philosophy 102. Good Riddance.

@ Topic
Mr. Lecturer, I'll advice you to start firing spit when  talking and enunciating kara kara. . .  who knows, you just might get the girl off your back.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 1:49am On Aug 02, 2008
@sisi
thats what i have been trying to tell them since yesterday.
that dis guy asked for advice.
but they prefer to have his balls for dinner just for falling in love.
sharia squad
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by HCH3COO: 1:50am On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

?

Perhaps if you werent busy having wet dreams of your own teacher, your written English wouldnt be so pitiful
AAHAHAH grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 1:55am On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

?

Tee hee

SAM MILLA:

@sisi
thats what i have been trying to tell them since yesterday.
that this guy asked for advice.
but they prefer to have his balls for dinner just for falling in love.
sharia squad

Hahahaha. . . I was thinking more along the lines of The Gestapo but Sharia Squad works too.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Hannibal: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2008
@ Sisikill,

Surely, u are due for anutha dose of ur apples.
It seems the last prescription expired.

How can a teacher fall DEEPLY in love with his student??
It's so unprofessional.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 2:05am On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Sisikill,

Surely, u are due for anutha dose of your apples.

some attempt at humor
well done cannibal. grin
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 2:24am On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Sisikill,

Surely, u are due for anutha dose of your apples.

How can a teacher fall DEEPLY in love with his student??
It's so unprofessional.

Oh man! I thot I will get some reprieve for the weekend.

Throws Sarc Snack bar into trash can

Falling in Love is not unprofessional.

Acting on his feelings. . . (anything sexual) now THAT is unprofessional.

I think the general assumption is that he will definitely sleep with her just because he's in love. . . I'm sorry but that is so wrong.

Come now! If everyone who has felt  "forbidden love" like . . .  I'm in love with my best friend's girl/guy, I'm in love with my sister's guy, I'm in love with my brother's ex. . . acted on it, most many of us will be in asylums.

I hate cliches, I truly do but I gotta use it. . . You really can't help who you fall in love with but you can control how you act. I have faith that OP knows not to cross the line. . . or he wouldn't be here.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2008
Sisikill:

Oh man! I thot I will get some reprieve for the weekend.

Throws Sarc Snack bar into trash can

Falling in Love is not unprofessional.

Acting on his feelings. . . (anything sexual) now THAT is unprofessional.

I think the general assumption is that he will definitely sleep with her just because he's in love. . . I'm sorry but that is so wrong.

Come now! If everyone who has felt  "forbidden love" like . . .  I'm in love with my best friend's girl/guy, I'm in love with my sister's guy, I'm in love with my brother's ex. . . acted on it, most many of us will be in asylums.

I hate cliches, I truly do but I gotta use it. . . You really can't help who you fall in love with but you can control how you act. I have faith that OP knows not to cross the line. . . or he wouldn't be here.

I guess that sums things up for chicken heads like eldee and hannibal and karamabottle(karmaMod;JOKES)
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 2:40am On Aug 02, 2008
You're an slowpoke Milla

Pure and simple

How come in Nigeria people look down at girls who are in relationships with their professors/lecturers

Dude is acting like he's not on planet Earth. Abeg comot from my face

Maybe someone can translate the gist of the m,atter to you in IGbo and then you'll understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.