Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (91016 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by LBT: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2013
papparatzzi2013: I am expecting GEJ's unofficial Vice President, "Coordinating minister" aka Prime Minister Okonjo Iweala to address the nation on the 1st because our president is too shy and timid and too afraid to do it by himself.

Voting for him was a mistake. He is a mistake.

We don enta one chance. God you must change our vehicle and driver in 2015.
Amen o!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by shejane: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2013
I belv d reason y we buy new tins nd made away old ones is 2 have a better look

We elected Gej 2 change dose tins old leaders did nd nt 2 alwys bring dem up everytym he's been accuse of nt doing his job well

Wen wil Gej stop telling us abt old nigeria nd build new nigeria?

If we stil wat old nigeria den we wil nt av elected u 2 rule us, bring dat change nd stop tellin us hw corruption has been b4 ur regime, dat pisses me off

I didt see any substances in dis letter atall
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Itsflame: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2013
mustaphagreens: PS For all those nattering nabobs of negativism
Iweala second grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Adetula1(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.
shut up! u still call GEJ clueless after this wonderful response to OBJ? then i wonder which is your problem-reading or assimilating?

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yetunsbay(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2013
#still dey observe...

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

The sooner you "GO and DIE", the better it is for you because he's gonna be there till 2019.

Before this year end sapona will visit your family and all of you will "GO and DIE"
Ogun will pay you a courtey call and all of you will "Go and Die"
Shango will visit you and your family with thunder and all of you will "Go and Die"
Esu o Dara will visit you specifically and you will "Go and Die"
Agemo will visit your family mêmbers specifically and all of them will "Go and Die"

Beeni ki o rii.

Aseeee.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ugonna1054(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2013
ironheart: SEE WHAT UNEMPLOYMENT CAN DO TO NIGERIAN YOUTHthis is 8am yet we are here arguing, haba if goodluck try create job, all of us will not be here on Nairaland in the first place, IF YOU NO GET JOB CLICK LIKE MAKE THEM SEE OUR NUMBER,
!CLICK LIKE if u think this guy does not deserve a SINGLE LIKE

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by zeennurei(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo:

God bless you! My point exactly about the GEJ's response. His only defense is; all these things have been happening before he became president. So he should not be blamed because it has been happening for years.

My Friend what excatly are you talking about?? you mean if GEJ inherited a bad situation in the country he will be pessimistic about it? what kind of nonesence is this?everybody knows that there are so many problems with our dear country, therefore who so ever aspire to become the country's president must be ready enough to face the challenges and to make things happen not to be blaming previous presidents. Please recollect when Late president Umaru Yardua became the Nigeria president in his first 100 days in office he has achieved alots in respect of militancy in Niger-Delta region without blaming anyother person; he created Niger Delta Ministry and provide amnesty for the militants he has done all these without blaming any other, he has also withing this 100 days reduced the price of PMS litre from N70 to N65 without baliming any body.

Conclusively, GEJ is not ready to bring positive things in this our dear nation please lets all forget about him and look for someone that is ready to take our country forward in 2015.

Good Bless Nigeria.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by repogirl(f): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2013
OBJ should go and rest jare! In peace! His administration didn't face as much rivalry as this one, and wasn't one tenth as productive as GEJ's. The whole world knows 'Baba' is the ultimate 'Baba' of corruption. Speaking of harassing people and assassinations? Who killed Bola Ige abeg? Plus Fela Anikulapo's harassment plus murder of his mother? Just two examples out of several.

Baba, please don't come pointing fingers when we all know the monster you are!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Waleskyzo(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Na wa for dem o boy GEJ sabi yarn ooooooooo
oboi GEJ don finish talk na...make obj go hang himself

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2013
who cares. .my question is WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT IN 2015?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by LBT: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2013
boniflex: Go on Mr President, we d black jews are solidly behind u, at least to avoid this rotten cross carpeters getting d presidency
the only black jews are the Ethiopians who are being repatriated back to israel in large numbers; you dey here calling yourself what you're not: make all ona vote for Gej now, all your votes can never & will never make him president in 2015 if people like you continue playing the ethnic card, what's your total population? Lmao. It's people like you that's making Gej to keep shooting himself in the leg; what a mistake.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by jtenna: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Nigerians pls see it as it is.
THE SUMMARY OF THIS SUPERSTORY: OBJ is a megalomaniac, controlling and unforgiving father trying to put his errant child in place by springing accusations in an attempt to downplay his chances in the coming 2015 elections.
GEJ is a prodigal child that has grown tired of dancing to his father's every tone. A child who feels he is under-appreciated and soon to be replaced and has resolved not to go down without a fight even though he knows what he is accused of are mostly true.
THE CONCLUSION: father and child are one and the same and this is just a powerplay!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by manny4life(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Before this year end sapona will visit your family and all of you will "GO and DIE"
Shango will visit you and your family with thunder and all of you will "Go and Die"
Agemo will visit your family mêmbers specifically and all of them will "Go and Die"

Beeni ki o rii.

Aseeee.

I did not call your family and you did, for this reason, oya take it in 100 billion folds x infinity

[img]http://2.bp..com/-C0d9iIGSTjc/UB_lnLqjBEI/AAAAAAAABIQ/zkTBoerpQ90/s1600/return+to+sender.jpg[/img]

AMEN...

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by shejane: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Untill wen Gej realise dat corruption is nt part of dis co3, I thk he wil continue 2 dwell in corruption because 2 him he belv dat nigeria can nev be free of corruption

As a man thinketh so is he

Out of d abundance of d hrt, d mouth speaketh

Bt oga Gej change is constant
All I see in dis letter is jus u again accusing Obj of murder,corruption,money laundery,oil theft,mean nd selfish jus d way he's accusin u of corruption. u

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by revolt(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2013
some clowns disputing the possibility of gej writing this better is amazing.
for Christ sake He's a sitting president, what do you think his special assistants are for?

that being said, his reply was super impeccable and mature.
gej is a good man. he may not be puritanical but He's definitely a humanist.
this reply must be sending jitters in the opposition camp, Cos I can't imagine what arsenal they have that can be employed in context after this bomb she'll.
though u think he provided some blindspots ESP as concerns stella, facrook etc

it's really interesting to note that we have healthy political environment. apc is proving to be a strong opposition.
I may not like their tactics ie campaign of calumny and perfidy, but they keep the govt it's toes.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sirmee(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2013
Dear Mr President, responding formally to a letter is not what Nigerians need but positive actions that will transform Nigeria to prove you are better than your predecessors.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by 01mcfadden(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Beeni ki o rii.

Aseeee.
yoruba and curse are just inseparable.
Chai!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by donphilopus: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

That's what I thought, and I'm sure you're damn good at it...I'm glad you proved us right.
How much are you paid for all these?? It seems, you've not slept, since yester-night, when this letter was out! Try and have a good rest.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tomakint: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2013
krafty iyk: if i were President Goodluck, i wont reply to that letter, silence they say is golden., by replying this letter, he has giving OBJ the attention he was gingering for, we all know that letter is a prelude to an impending doom, we are all awaiting the actual hidden agenda behind OBJ's letter come 2014/2015, Nigerians are not fools, i said it before n i'll say it again, if OBJ and his acolytes have got the magic wand to fix Nigeria, why didn't he use it in his last 3 tenure as a president? he's the last person that should be listened to/replied if anyone was to advice on credible leadership....at his football/political age, he's already too old even to stay in an old people's home,
the old man should go climb into his coffin, and await his last day...enough of this old school oligarchs in Nigerian politics.
My guy, according to the "Mafia Code of Conduct" which says and I quote, "never allow any innuendos to get itself attached to you" so based on this, it is better Jonathan replies that old thing who thinks he owns Nigeria! Many Nigerians will know the truth of what is going on by this letter from Jonathan, that is the way it works!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2013
Here is the summary: Mr president indirectly reminded obj of his many sins. 1. Halibouton scandal. 2. Odi killings. 3. Obj being the minister of petroleum for 8yrs. 4. Fela accusing obj of corruption. 5. Political killings and assasination during his reign

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tomakint: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Beeni ki o rii.

Aseeee.
Because you have decided to come out in your demonic colour venerating your gods, (viz; shango, esu odara and the likes) what of if you do not live to see 2014, you this worthless ignoramus undecided must you curse?

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by shejane: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2013
Gej shd go nd build his own ota farm nd retire der since he's nt already 2 change dis co3

Man up or pls GO and RETIRE
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by BinghiNya(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2013
luvinhubby:
That got me thinking also, what does OBJ know about Murtala`s death since he was a direct beneficiary of that and history has shown him to be a very corrupt general.
the same thing gej knows about yaradua's death
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

I did not call your family and you did, for this reason, oya take it in 100 billion folds x infinity

[img]http://2.bp..com/-C0d9iIGSTjc/UB_lnLqjBEI/AAAAAAAABIQ/zkTBoerpQ90/s1600/return+to+sender.jpg[/img]

AMEN...

U dey mad.

You were feeling funky telling me to go and die.

I resend it back to in 1million folds. Id1ot.

Must you tell me to go and die because I have my own view of Mandela of Otuoke.

If you have been paid, do your job without telling anyone to go and die.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by wordcat(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Calling d names of dead people'';
Seems as they are afraid of d living.

donphilopus: This letter was composed by Abati, Okupe, and Gej himself; I've taken my time to read every-page of this letter, but I saw no reply to the "corruption allegation" levelled against his administration.

With all these, I'm beginning to believe that "the ship of Nigerian state is trending around the political Bermuda Triangle".

This man was busy addressing the internal crisis in PDP, instead of the country in General. I also thought I would see something like names of the corruption-personified Nigerians on the letter; but I saw nothing of such. They were busy calling Okosun and Anikulapo-Kuti; only God would save Nigeria.

I'm still expecting another open-letter, between now, and January ending. It's now synonymous to our name.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Treems(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Its quite unfortunate that people still reason with such 'judgemental bias' that clouds reason, if u believe u cannot ever do or achieve something doesn't mean every other person share ur belief. anyways, Mr. President was Mature and Responsible with his reply, I hope we realise that.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by manny4life(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2013
donphilopus: How much are you paid for all these?? It seems, you've not slept, since yester-night, when this letter was out! Try and have a good rest.

What type of payment do I need other than speaking the truth? Don't worry your little head, I've been watching TV on Netflix and enjoying this conversation, can't blame me na, I choose when I go to sleep... SO WORRY NOT.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tomakint: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2013
tayokem: Obasanjo is a disgrace to yoruba race . He doesn't respect
His Age and status at all. . He's a foolish old fool. He should big up and copy IBB, Gowon and Abdul Salam
For putting this up, you are a wise son, and may you live long on the face of the Earth and be in peace, enjoy prosperity and all the blissful things that come with life all the days of your life.....I love people that speaks nothing but the TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2013
tomakint:
Because you have decided to come out in your demonic colour venerating your gods, (viz; shango, esu odara and the likes) what of if you do not live to see 2014, you this worthless ignoramus undecided must you curse?

As for you, you will not even see the end of 2013. Omo Iran kiran

Beeni ki o rii

Ase ti gun.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Princenzube: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2013
scribble: Goodluck needs to double whatever he is already paying Abati...that man may save his Presidency after all
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tomakint: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Finally, OBJ is dusted and done with! Jonathan, my President, you are the BEST!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.