Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (91090 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2013
01mcfadden:
yoruba and curse are just inseparable.
Chai!

Wetin come be your own oo
Saliu elenugboro

If you are so blind to him telling me to go and die, then you are exhibiting y1bos characteristics of killing other people's leader and sparing theirs and still telling us, there is nothing bad in that.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by EzePromoe: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Soloter: GEJ stopped militancy in the south-south because he is/was one of the sponsors of the millitants. Do you think Asari Dokubo keeps boasting for naught? a Tiv man will say "ka or u zelen dwem a fe pe saan ye" translated as only he who ties the wolf to the stake knows where to untie it.
What is this one saying?

Well I never knew that being a Niger Deltan equates to being a militant undecided
Everyone to his opinion, even the myopic ones.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tomakint: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

As for you, you will not even see the end of 2013. Omo Iran kiran

Beeni ki o rii

Ase ti gun.
The game is on, you asked for it......by 2014 January 1st.....I will be looking for YOU! You can quote me cool

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by manny4life(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

U dey mad.

You were feeling funky telling me to go and die.

I resend it back to in 1million folds. Id1ot.

Must you tell me to go and die because I have my own view of Mandela of Otuoke.

If you have been paid, do your job without telling anyone to go and die.

Why are you mad na?

Yes I told you to go and die, which has been a term used loosely without any form of evil intent behind it. I've been told go and die several times on this forum and I replied the person "not after you're gone". I've NEVER called anyone's family, I would have apologized and withdrawn my statement but you called my family.

The God I serve is not author of confusion, so all your curses was returned back to you. You are your own victim...

So again, TAKE IT.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-C0d9iIGSTjc/UB_lnLqjBEI/AAAAAAAABIQ/zkTBoerpQ90/s1600/return+to+sender.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2013
tomakint:
The game is on, you asked for it......by 2014 January 1st.....I will be looking for YOU! You can quote me cool

I am assuring you, you will not see the last second of 2013, talkless of 1st of Jan.

Na here we dey. We go see.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo: The response was flat with no substance. He failed with this response. he did not address the allegations made by Obasanjo. He mentioned the allegations but failed to defend himself with facts.

You read but don't comprehend? Then go back to school and retake reading and comprehenssion.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by c5zar: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Kairoseki77: This exchange of letters between 2 CORRUPT thugs [/b]is not only nauseating but very embarrassing. It is very [b]convenient for these two anuofias to write to one another when neither of the dimwits can communicate properly in English.

Dr Jonathan and General Obamumu cannot teach English at nursery level, they cannot coherently express themselves in interviews or during Presidential Chats but suddenly they are grammarians when exchanging letters undecided undecided

They hire hungry morons to write a meaningless tirade of "cow feces" and impressionable Nigerians will take such maga maga letters at face value and salivate on the rubbish in it. Nigerians are the easiest tools to rule over- very sheepish and easily controllable. They can endure all sorts of maltreatment and are generally worshipful.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have- simples!

i do not know how you got this number of likes for a reply like this, my first question to you is who did you vote for during the election?.
secondly it is perfectly normal to take ones time in editing a written letter than to edit ones speech, you cannot compare speech making to writing a letter, then again a letter can always be vetted and analyzed by people who took the pains to study hard about such things in school and they are not hungry rather they love what they do (presidents do that, they have people whose job are to write a good speech from their ideas). So please before you go insulting people with an alias for an account you should try making a video of such things, i trust that would surely trend and create better impact if you dont even have the power to instill change to this great country which is gradually improving. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by EzePromoe: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2013
ketoprofen:

the problem is not that obj used violence, but the violence was directed to the wrong ppl: old women and children in the village of odi.
And to think it that GEJ have not harm anyone from his region, goes a long way to show us the kind of man we have as our president.
His type is rare in African leadership.
THE MOST TOLERANT PRESIDENT IN AFRICA! cool

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by manny4life(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2013
tomakint:
Because you have decided to come out in your demonic colour venerating your gods, (viz; shango, esu odara and the likes) what of if you do not live to see 2014, you this worthless ignoramus undecided must you curse?

Bros, leave him alone... A lot of folks take NL too seriously.

I returned his evil load back to him,

Nna nwanne, biko leave him and I... I know how to deal with this type of people.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

Why are you mad na?

Yes I told you to go and die, which has been a term used loosely without any form of evil intent behind it. I've been told go and die several times on this forum and I replied the person "not after you're gone". I've NEVER called anyone's family, I would have apologized and withdrawn my statement but you called my family.

The God I serve is not author of confusion, so all your curses was returned back to you. You are your own victim...

So again, TAKE IT.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-C0d9iIGSTjc/UB_lnLqjBEI/AAAAAAAABIQ/zkTBoerpQ90/s1600/return+to+sender.jpg[/img]

I evoke those gods again and returned them back to you 49billion dollars times.

You don't have to tell me to go and die because I aired my view about the president.

Respect begats respect. When you don't give one, don't expect one. When you curse, expect the curse back in multiple folds too, pressed down, shaking together and running over.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2013
A sick Yar'Adua is better than this Mandela of Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Uwaomapaul(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2013
This is super story....... Season 2
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Dpeacemaker101: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.
Verily, I say unto you. You would be the first vote him in again. Well spoken GEJ,we have seen the light through your administration.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by madamoringo(f): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2013
jamace:

You are speaking grammar meant for the classroom only. If you think GEJ has not addressed OBJ's letter properly, set yourself ablaze to show your grievance.

It is your GEJ, father, you and fellow retardeen who liked your posts that will soaked in a tanker of petrol before being incinerated live so that everyone can see it and the fire will not be quenched! Burn retardeens!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by victorD3: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2013
soe:
GEJ SIMPLY MEANS : OBJ...you know you were corrupt and that's muritala wanted to remove you, no wonder you killed him and took over power. You even killed dimka to cover up....Waoh!!! Gej you are bold oo..but hope you know you are creating enemies with past leaders...the only friend Gej has now is Gowon who feels OBJ owes for overthrowing his regime...Nawa o...Gej has said so much to rubbish OBJ...and so..he has bitten the fingers that fed him...obviously I know some people are brainwashing him...it will be too late when he discovers... I know OBJ to be Mr Never forgive.. And I know he will turn many people against Gej asap...if OBJ could finish abacha...from the prison oo...then Gej needs to watch his back very closely this time. Even Atiku knows this...

You know why I like Nairaland? It is because I have a feeling that whatever we say on frontpage gets straight to those in Power, they all read our frontpage comment. Now, Talking To GEJ and OBJ...the two of you should part ways and let us see whether it is Obasanjo that determines the Next President, or it is any Sitting President that determines it. Ah Ah, according to history, Only OBJ has decided which civilian to rule, He put Shagari, He put Himself, He put Yar'Adua, He put GEJ....only one man fa!...Now, I want to know the truth, is OBJ the one in charge? or is it the Incumbent President that decides...mind you Mr Gej...Old soldier never die oo,,,.as long as OBJ na Soldier, forget, He would have stronger links in the army than you ooo..therefore, do not attempt any military or police war against these fmr heads of state, I am begging you. Me I am just saying my own oo, am just keeping it REAL....koledowo...did i tell you to say that? lol

Rubbish!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tomakint: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

Bros, leave him alone... A lot of folks take NL too seriously.

I returned his evil load back to him,

Nna nwanne, biko leave him and I... I know how to deal with this type of people.
My bro, these worthless elements here are not ordinary with their evil intents I know what I am talking about, as for you my bro, it is well with you, your family and your business in LIFE, the guy thinks sanpona, sango are something to me, by January 1st 2014 I will greet you happy new year and long life and prosperity but as for that 'child of Belial' he is a goner.....these human-demons are not fit to be amidst us. I am serving a living God and the blood of Jesus is enough for me. To that worthless soul, a trip to his past posts can tell a lot about him, so I know what I am talking about, since he wants to die before this year ends, let us encourage their types. Bookmark this thread!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by shejane: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Nd stupid nigerians are either clapping 4 Gej or Obj, wot 4?

A co3 where we are k wt rubbish
Imagine our past nd present presidents fighting wt sand lyk children nd Gej stil gt mouth 2 say oda African presidents are trying 2 reconcile dem, wot a shame, hw do we gt here?

We need moses of our tym 2 lead us out of dis mess nd disgrace

If Obj refuse 2 rest y nt u Gej ignore him nd do ur work better, let ur gud work speak 4u boy

Action der say speak louder dan words
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Pangea: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2013
People dey vex today o!
See curses early mo mo for nairaland

Una dey here dey curse una families, while both OBJ and GEJ are counting their billions.
Smh for una
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2013
emmydeep:

You read but don't comprehend? Then go back to school and retake reading and comprehenssion.
There is nothing in that letter. GEJ should expect two from OBJ: one in response to this, and the other for the one purportedly written by Iyabo.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:
And to think it that GEJ have not harm anyone from his region, goes a long way to show us the kind of man we have as our president.
His type is rare in African leadership.
THE MOST TOLERANT PRESIDENT IN AFRICA! cool
There is a thin line between being tolerant and being bereft of idea. GEJ is bereft of idea.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by bibina: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.

see the bigger fool.......a tat calling an academic PhD holder a 'fool'

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by manny4life(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

I invoke those gods again and returned them back to you 49billion dollars times.

You don't have to tell me to go and die because I aired my view about the president.

Respect begats respect. When you don't give one, don't expect one. When you curse, expect the curse back in multiple folds too, pressed down, shaking together and running over.

Bros, invoke all the gods (small g) all you want, the Bible I believe in says

"Who shall say it cometh to pass when our God hasn't commanded it"? Would that be your small penchumic gods? I'm a covenant child, so invoke all of them in infinity, when they come around and they see fire, the God I serve is GOD of all gods, so who shall I fear? I read Psalm 35, 56 and 71 daily, so my brother... Do whatever you wanna do, UNLESS you reverse your words, you would know if your gods are my powerful than the one I serve. One week dedication of Psalm 35 because I have not wronged you, and even if I did, you did not have to bring my family in.

Like I said, I had no evil intention behind my comment, and if at all you wanted to say something, you should have reiterated same comment back to me. If you have advised me against it, I would have apologized, but no you did not, rather you went to my family... Unless you reverse your own curse, it will be upon your own head. No need of back and forth... If you believe in your gods, I believe in my GOD.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2013
tomakint:
My bro, these worthless elements here are not ordinary with their evil intents I know what I am talking about, as for you my bro, it is well with you, your family and your business in LIFE, the guy thinks sanpona, sango are something to me, by January 1st 2014 I will greet you happy new year and long life and prosperity but as for that 'child of Belial' he is a goner.....these human-demons are not fit to be amidst us. I am serving a living God and the blood of Jesus is enough for me. To that worthless soul, a trip to his past posts can tell a lot about him, so I know what I am talking about, since he wants to die before this year ends, let us encourage their types. Bookmark this thread!

He is serving Jesus and he is here calling people names because they aired their view .

Do you think Jesus is jobless that he will be dabbling into politics?

You are not only a goner but you are dusted and buried, hypocrites supporting corruption. If Jesus was like you, then he would have long been forgotten by the 3rd year of His death.

If your home training does not allow you to respect people's view, whatever you meet there is your cup of tea.

You insult or curse people, you will get it back.

Nobody has a monopoly of insult or curse.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by donphilopus: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2013
wordcat: Calling d names of dead people'';
Seems as they are afraid of d living.

Lol!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by donphilopus: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

What type of payment do I need other than speaking the truth? Don't worry your little head, I've been watching TV on Netflix and enjoying this conversation, can't blame me na, I choose when I go to sleep... SO WORRY NOT.
Ok!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Pataki: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

Oga you're blowing hot air abeg...

Go and send him to jail na, since you people HATE him with a passion, your past leaders committed grave crimes and atrocities, OBJ committed crime against humanity at Odi, yet you have the nerve to yarn dust... Again, HOT AIR...

And why has the clueless buffoon of a President not prosecuted those who committed grave crimes and atrocities? Are you intellectually handicapped? Where in the world have you seen any President writing a letter gravely accusing an ex-President of corruption without actually prosecuting such an ex-President?

GEJ and his wife will spend the rest of the latter years in jail. Whether you like it or not.

Just in the news today, shepopotamus is involved in another BMW scandal. The Minister of Aviation, her case is still there, your clueless leader has not done anything to address the grave crimes and atrocities alleged against her.

Your brain must be filled with sawdust.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by PehaKaso: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2013
Perfect response 4rm His Excellency 2 a common thief. Next is d implementation of True Federalism:-):-):-). Ride on Mr President

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Orikinla(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

Bros, invoke all the gods (small g) all you want, the Bible I believe in says

"Who shall say it cometh to pass when our God hasn't commanded it"? Would that be your small penchumic gods? I'm a covenant child, so invoke all of them in infinity, when they come around and they see fire, the God I serve is GOD of all gods, so who shall I fear? I read Psalm 35, 56 and 71 daily, so my brother... Do whatever you wanna do, UNLESS you reverse your words, you would know if your gods are my powerful than the one I serve. One week dedication of Psalm 35 because I have not wronged you, and even if I did, you did not have to bring my family in.

Like I said, I had no evil intention behind my comment, and if at all you wanted to say something, you should have reiterated same comment back to me. If you have advised me against it, I would have apologized, but no you did not, rather you went to my family... Unless you reverse your own curse, it will be upon your own head. No need of back and forth... If you believe in your gods, I believe in my GOD.

Keep quiet there.

Did the bible send you to be insulting people.

I passed my comment and the best you could do is to insult me back.

Like I said, even if you are being paid by GEJ to do online job, do your job and don't insult.

I have the right to air my view and you have yours, you don't have any right whatsoever to insult me.

GEJ or obj, none of them is my papa. I don't even pray for any one of those. They are both a disgrace to their generations.

And it is these id1ots you were cursing me for.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by femogbangba: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2013
He didnt write the post, it was written by another poster. Check page 10 of the thread

c5zar:

i do not know how you got this number of likes for a reply like this, my first question to you is who did you vote for during the election?.
secondly it is perfectly normal to take ones time in editing a written letter than to edit ones speech, you cannot compare speech making to writing a letter, then again a letter can always be vetted and analyzed by people who took the pains to study hard about such things in school and they are not hungry rather they love what they do (presidents do that, they have people whose job are to write a good speech from their ideas). So please before you go insulting people with an alias for an account you should try making a video of such things, i trust that would surely trend and create better impact if you dont even have the power to instill change to this great country which is gradually improving. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by manny4life(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2013
tomakint:

Bros, I'm not afraid of his sango or whatever, I don't care about the dude or whatever he gat to say. Let his sango or whichever it is come, i dey here, I am waiting on them.. If they don't destroy me, it is he they will destroy and obviously they can't even come close let alone destroy me...haha, I dey laugh the dude...

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by RedEboe(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2013
[size=13pt]THE FUTURE OF OBASANJO[/size] grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.