Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (90989 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Kairoseki77: This exchange of letters between 2 CORRUPT thugs is not only nauseating but very embarrassing. It is very convenient for these two anuofias to write to one another when neither of the dimwits can communicate properly in English.

Dr Jonathan and General Obamumu cannot teach English at nursery level, they cannot coherently express themselves in interviews or during Presidential Chats but suddenly they are grammarians when exchanging letters undecided undecided

They hire hungry morons to write a meaningless tirade of "cow feces" and impressionable Nigerians will take such maga maga letters at face value and salivate on the rubbish in it. Nigerians are the easiest tools to rule over- very sheepish and easily controllable. They can endure all sorts of maltreatment and are generally worshipful.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have- simples!

And you are a Nigerian. Can you lead the fight?

Fact is, only Iyabo's letter received my full readage. The others are trash.....
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by vascey(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2013
na_joke:
^
DID GEJ SAY ALL THESE IN THIS SAME LETTER OR U R SAYING IT FOR HIM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.......this is the diff btw OBJ and GEJ.........GEJ needs to be bold and say it the way it is and not somebody from nairaland saying it for him

Then you don't know tugbim!! You really need to start again. From breast feeding.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by chairman: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Sammiejokes: My God this letter is damn boring, I was skipping the write up. I was expecting something more interesting. Jonah your composer no try at all 5/100.
you were skipping through the letter and is proud to pass a judgement based on your skipping, this is very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by GovWahala: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Orlando Owoh: A sick Yar'Adua is better than this Mandela of Otuoke.
See another sick being, how is yaradua better than GEJ? Just site few things that makes him better. Anoufia!
And u even used orlando owoh as your name, awon omo yoba ma ronu ju bayi lo ode.

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by otunlexy(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2013
To my opinion,both gej and obj are not saint,both hav done lots of akward tinz in dere administration,but frankly speaking GEJ is a clueless president.one tin OBJ has dat GEJ don't is self belief.why will an incumbent president be mislead by some brainless cowards in his administration...all wat GEJ wrote as reply to OBJ's accusations ar pointless and baseless.GEJ is answering d not too relevant ones,leaving the most important ones e.g,why did he release al-mustapha...why pay him all his salary and reinstate his badge has an army general,why fight corruption himself by creating useless commitee's wen we hav well certified anti corruption organization in our country,why turn deaf hears to the high corruption been played by nnpc...wateva happens in PDP is definately d least problem nigeria has rite now.GEJ should get his head staright and fulfil why nigerians voted for him dere.he is d president of more dan 150million nigeria's and as such he should govern wit transparency and proper decorum.
I REST MA CASE
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by vascey(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2013
From the (body) language of our president and former president, this might be the time to begin converting your savings to dollars.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DeNoble1(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2013
scribble: Should read 'Abati's response to Obasanjo'

There is no way Goodluck thought up all those Fela and Sunny Okosun references by himself... that is Abati...anyway thats what Abati is paid to do. Thank God he didnt let Okupe near the Microsoft Word...woulda been all out war then!!!
I know you are stunned by the truth which you never expected
You are definitely one of those that were asking for his reply.

...and what made you think OBJ himself wrote his own letter?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Rexyl(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2013
Politicians attacking, insulting and abusing themselves by letters in their struggles for survival. pls Make better Nigeria out of lettered Nigeria at the end of your struggles. It is festive and holiday season, people have time to read and enjoy your letters. Keep them coming.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by GovWahala: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2013
chairman: you were skipping through the letter and is proud to pass a judgement based on your skipping, this is very unfortunate
U can see hw stu,pid some people can be, he did not read through and he's giving assessment.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by manny4life(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

You are a clueless Church goer. Don't let your pastor hear what you just said. You don't know Jesus is the head of principalities and powers, He is seated in heavenly places, far above principalities and powers. On what authority are you now binding then. You are a joker.

You dug one and yours was dug back for you in multiple folds.

You were feeling cool practising, your online bullying skills with me. I'm a wrong target for you.

Next time, if you are not insulted or cursed first, don't mete it out first.

Deal with it.

Jesus is NOT the head or the leader of any ogboni or occultic kingdom which are pricipalities and power

0 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

So if Jesus was the head, why would God his own father instruct us for we wrestle against him? That's how you people misinterpret the Bible.

When Jesus Christ died? What the Bible record? He descended into hell and collected the keys to the gates of hell, so if he's the head of the such evil, why do it and seat on the right hand of God? Get your facts STRAIGHT. Jesus Christ IS NOT the head of such evil, rather Jesus Christ has power and dominion over them all. Satan or the devil is the head of principalities and power, and evil rulers in high places

Lol... BROS, you and I are done on that topic, whatever you think is your cup of tea...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2013
OBJ- a man that I really respected, held in high esteem and at one time viewed as my and Nigeria's hero, is worthless (sorry to say). How can somebody of his caliber decend so low to the extent of accusing sitting president of such serious deeds without concrete evidence? The only way OBJ will regain the deep respect I have for him is to present concrete evidences that are beyond reasonable doubt to back up his allegations!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by chairman: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2013
hotwax: The funny aspect of it is, yorubas don't like obasanjo. But these Igbo people attacking yorubas will only make Yoruba sympathize with obj. If that happens, then gej is good as gone.
and how do you know that it's the igbos who are attacking the yorubas here? How is it that some sets of ppl will blame the igbos for everything? And when did jonathan become an igbo president that if he is gone the igbos will stop to exist?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

Jesus is NOT the head or the leader of any ogboni or occultic kingdom which are pricipalities and power

So if Jesus was the head, why would God his own father instruct us for we wrestle against him? That's how you people misinterpret the Bible.

When Jesus Christ died? What the Bible record? He descended into hell and collected the keys to the gates of hell, so if he's the head of the such evil, why do it and seat on the right hand of God? Get your facts STRAIGHT. Jesus Christ IS NOT the head of such evil, rather Jesus Christ has power and dominion over them all. Satan or the devil is the head of principalities and power, and evil rulers in high places

Lol... BROS, you and I are done on that topic, whatever you think is your cup of tea...

Read your Ephesians Chapter 1 and digest it.

Using the word "head" does not connotes He is dining and wining with them.

It is a spiritual word for " Authority".

A man is the head of the house.
That means the man is a spiritual and physical authority over the house.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Rexyl(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2013
chairman: you were skipping through the letter and is proud to pass a judgement based on your skipping, this is very unfortunate

I wonder how a person skipping important questions during an examination would not cry for his failure when results come out.. Nigerians should develop good reading habits.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Ayanko(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2013
[quote
author=hotwax]Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will
see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are
rethinking.[/quote]Ode Am a yoruba boy I will vote for GEJ. If its baba OBJ all the Govs and Reps that decamped will be n EFCC net by now but GEJ never do that because he believe in their fredom of association.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by lyvin: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo:

Here is the evidence:

"Presidential assistance for a murderer to evade justice and presidential delegation to welcome him home can only be in bad taste generally but particularly to the family of this victim. Assisting criminals to evade justice cannot be part of the job of the presidency. Or, as it is viewed in some quarters, is he being recruited to do for you what he had done for Abacha in the past? Hopefully, he should have learned his lesson. Let us continue to watch".

Why didn't OBJ serve 'justice' to mustapha for 8yrs he was there if he has d evidence. So mustapha should be in prison on awaiting trial for life.

OBJ is just a back stabber shikena. He can't stop a moving train. GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by intrepid: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2013
Lawalemi: Jeeeesu! Who go read this epistle?

Thats all ppl like you will always say even when an important issue is discussed by brians.u can never change.abeg grow up
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sesan2: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2013
Even though basic education is the constitutional responsibility of States, my administration has, as part of its efforts to address ignorance and poor education which have been identified as two of the factors responsible for making some of our youth easily available for use as cannon fodder by insurgents and terrorists, committed huge funds to the provision of modern basic education schools for the Almajiri in several Northern States. The Federal Government under my leadership has also set up nine additional universities in the Northern States and three in the Southern States in keeping with my belief that proper education is the surest way of emancipating and empowering our people.

Basic education is not the sole responsibility of the states. The Federal Government should still control the main framework and dictate the curriculum. How many Almajiris have benefited from the huge funds expended by government? If huge funds have been committed, surely you should be able to give figures and show how things are better now than they used to be. You seem to be hiding behind words and rhetoric. Is it difficult to mention how many northern states have benefited from the Almajiri education 'programme', if indeed these things are being done properly and conscientiously and the success is being properly monitored?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by manny4life(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Read your Ephesians Chapter 1 and digest it.

I should encourage you to read it, this is chapter 1

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

I suggest you read the Bible again, because like I told you, his name has power and dominion over evil....JESUS CHRIST, the son of God IS and WAS NEVER the head of principalities and powers... Get it together.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by otunlexy(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2013
lyvin:

Why didn't OBJ serve 'justice' to mustapha for 8yrs he was there if he has d evidence. So mustapha should be in prison on awaiting trial for life.

OBJ is just a back stabber shikena. He can't stop a moving train. GEJ all the way
e
U just toking total trash..why did GEJ administration freed former bayelsa governor(Diepreye Alamieyeseigha) after he has been convicted for corruption and embezzlement unda OBJ administration
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

I should encourage you to read it, this is chapter 1

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

I suggest you read the Bible again, because like I told you, his name has power and dominion over evil....JESUS CHRIST, the son of God IS and WAS NEVER the head of principalities and powers... Get it together.

Read your 20 and 21 and understand it.

Even 22 says He is the head over all things to the church. That is where the authority of the church/Christians over all things - be it principalities and powers - is derived from.

You are seeing headship as wining and dining.

It is the word for "Authority".

Like I said, a man is the head of the house means, both physically and spiritually, the authority over the house.

If 20 says the Father has set Him on His right hand in heavenly places and 21 goes further to say, far above principalities and powers ---- what does that mean manny.

On what authority are you standing on for you to exhibit Ephesians 6:12
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by abujalapdog(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2013
#GEJ to #OBJ: ''If the invasion at Odi was the Stick,I did not see the corresponding Carrot''
Obviously,OBJ ate the carrot before sending the stick... LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Elder2020(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2013
This is a humble reply from a good democratic leader unlike some who will be too arogant.
Leadership is not really easy at all because the most difficult thing you can handle in life is human beings.
"You can always say what you can do but people will judge you by what you have done".
My prayers is that God will continue to strenghten you Mr President for it is not easy at all.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by love124(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo: The response was flat with no substance. He failed with this response. he did not address the allegations made by Obasanjo. He mentioned the allegations but failed to defend himself with facts.

What kind of person are u? What are u expecting to here? Haterz

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yetunsbay(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2013
yusufogrin: who cares. .my question is WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT IN 2015?
Aregbe
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by decision01: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Kairoseki77: This exchange of letters between 2 CORRUPT thugs is not only nauseating but very embarrassing. It is very convenient for these two anuofias to write to one another when neither of the dimwits can communicate properly in English.

Dr Jonathan and General Obamumu cannot teach English at nursery level, they cannot coherently express themselves in interviews or during Presidential Chats but suddenly they are grammarians when exchanging letters undecided undecided

They hire hungry morons to write a meaningless tirade of "cow feces" and impressionable Nigerians will take such maga maga letters at face value and salivate on the rubbish in it. Nigerians are the easiest tools to rule over- very sheepish and easily controllable. They can endure all sorts of maltreatment and are generally worshipful.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have- simples!
you are a cow.....

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by decision01: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2013
yetunsbay: Aregbe
heavens will fall..that 'igbo'smoking gov..
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tomakint: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2013
abujalapdog: #GEJ to #OBJ: ''If the invasion at Odi was the Stick,I did not see the corresponding Carrot''
Obviously,OBJ ate the carrot before sending the stick... LMAO!
grin grin grin grin kai see finishing ontop the shameless old man, he had his own 8 years instead he held us bound like slaves doing the bidding of their masters, he had all the necessary supports no other Presidents (whether before or after him) had to move to the country forward, yet the "Gorilla of Owu" squandered the whole opportunities before him and instead took us on a roller coaster trip to massage his ego! the guy fit chop anything grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by decision01: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2013
yetunsbay: Aregbe
heavens will fall..that 'igbo'smoking gov..?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by abujalapdog(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2013
One of the predominant 'comic-relief' in the
subtle but tension packed messages found in Jonathan's letter to Obasanjo is ' Dear BABA' and 'Baba' which he used profusely in most of the paragraphs to indirectly accuse/address the former President ...

E.G On the issue of training snipers..." Baba, I don’t know where you got that from but you do me grave injustice in not only lending credence to such baseless rumours, but also publicizing it. You mentioned God seventeen times in your letter. Can you as a Christian hold the Bible and say that you truly believe this allegation?"
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by SHAAWA: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2013
And the Boko Haram crisis dates back to 2002. Goodluck Jonathan was not the President of the country then.(hear it from the horse's mouth)

Why is Buhari accused being the mastermind of Boko Haram just to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ?

May this season of open letters never stop.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by malachytochukwu(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2013
I have a great respect for Obj..at least he is not tribalistic. However , any man that fails to be a father to his own family cannot be a father of our dear nation. I would like to say with all sense of sincerity that I have never had any inkling to make a mentor out of any Nigerian politician, but am seriously considering Dr. Good luck Ebele Jonatgan . I love him, he is my president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.