Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit (58197 Views)

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Extreme Encounter / My Encounter With The Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Following...sha dnt kip us hanging.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by janetDurling(f): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
#following............................
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Warlord3000(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
following smiley
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by okenwa(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
The storyline is interesting,
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Shaadey: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ki le le yi??
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by okenwa(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Continuity is ok
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove: Poster, for God's sakes, haven't you ever heard of formatting? Paragraph your work because the jumbled lines is making my head swim!!! angry

You are also murdering syntax! angry
thank u.i hear
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by venorite(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Op just respect ur self and come and finish this thing now

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
there is no truth or reality in this. undecided
its a true story wit a lytle bit of exaggeration
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Continuation cuming up shortly
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jenniffer18: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
louie3: Continuation cuming up shortly
Thank you cause waiting n I want to know how the thing ends
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Daliano(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Go on..Me dn cary sit de wait ma c if ur senior bros go stand again..

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
CHAPTER FOUR- me and paul zacchus go way back in my days at uniben.the guy was a proper 419 with his sweet mouth.no wonder mami-wata has killed him.i'm sure he tried to play mami-wata.but he no know say winch pass am.i had warned him time without number.i can still remember the day i met him.january 15th 2002 at the auditorum at uniben where i went to do my clearance.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Megaflex(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Guy abeg continue, no mind all dem haters. I'm enjoyin d story

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jenniffer18: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Megaflex: Guy abeg continue, no mind all dem haters. I'm enjoyin d story
So do i
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by tundeOjo: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
where louie naaa grin grin
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Debeloved87(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Continue. Continue
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Comradekenny(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Na dis tin dey alwaz pain me pass oooh....y u no fit finish wetin u start,u beta don't refer us 2 any book oR so.....
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by eherbal(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
louie3: CHAPTER FOUR- me and paul zacchus go way back in my days at uniben.the guy was a proper 419 with his sweet mouth.no wonder mami-wata has killed him.i'm sure he tried to play mami-wata.but he no know say winch pass am.i had warned him time without number.i can still remember the day i met him.january 15th 2002 at the auditorum at uniben where i went to do my clearance.
he he he he, mamywater scammer? Good one looools grin
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
One tall guy approached me.he was fair in complexion,fine boy and was well dressed."hey,good afternoon" he said.i looked him from head to toe he looked harmless enough.he told me he could help me with my clearance sharp sharp.i agreed.help me he did.but after the whole thing i found that this harmless guy had played me.clearance that was supposed to cost me 40k this guy collected 65k.i later tracked him down,i wasn't going to be played 419 na.i be ijaw boy o.he apologized and returned 2k(which later ended up on mashai).he told me i could join him that he was in need of a partner.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by checkdate(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
ok
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by victorazy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze: I thought this was my topic angryangry
grin u've been spamed ;
We made u! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by oluwaisaac(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ur figurative expression is perfect. I'm in luv with d short story.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Revolva(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
another super story..oya.grab my pop corn..n my beer......lemme digest this now...remember Nairaland is owned by Seun osewa
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Sunymoore(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Disclaimer : Nairaland members are
solely responsible for anything that
they post or upload on Nairaland
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Andyblaze: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
victorazy:
grin u've been spamed ;
We made u! cheesy

Suck this angryangry
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
We did this for sometime.but paul graduated,so that was the end of our scaming ministry.o! I miss those days.paul didn't stop there after he graduated he became a G-boy,correct one for that matter.who knows maybe its one of those indian people that he played 419 on that came in form of mami-wata.just last year paul suddenly became rich,NO,HE BECAME WEALTHY.how? Nobody knew.when you asked him he will just chew his mouth and change the subject.one thing i liked about paul he was a big spender.he even borrowed me 150k which i never paid back.now i'm hearing he is dead,murdered.abi,mami-wata collect her debt.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by DonaldGenes(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Na dye we qo all dey when Rapture time come oh, mehn! The kind sound of Generator for this Naija won't let us hear the sound of trumpet-lwkmd

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Deiok(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Now i am getting the vibes, oya come and continue this your story jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.