Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit (58226 Views)

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Extreme Encounter / My Encounter With The Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
"Mosbi how him take die?' i asked."shey you know say he just become rich over night.guess how he take get am?".i tried to crack my brain for sometime.'he play mami-wata 419" i answered.moses laughed,then nodded."yes paulo scam mami-wata.but that na after sha"."what do you mean?'.he drank his star beer."mami-wata come visit am one night like that.he come screw am.as reward she come give am riches".i couldn't believe this,so thats how he got all those cash."but nothing goes 4 notin" i said.its an established fact that if the devil gives you one thing,he will take one thousand.atleast thats what i've heard.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ooook. Wat now happened
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mb exhausted.i dey cum o.mk i go buy airtime
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by pricelesslove(f): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
i know it's not easy to write a story, but i must tell u the truth. ur update is too short.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by amijid2012(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hahahaha.., guy I dey feel ur story.., carry go *sips Zobo juice*
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by adezjamz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
louie3: Mb exhausted.i dey cum o.mk i go buy airtime

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Following you like mad....carry on but make your updates longer
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by beau49: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Following.....u r doin gud bro,aldoh u av 2 take note of spellings there r sum few typos....anyways thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
"wetin mami-wata ask in return?" i finally asked."now you are talking.the agreement be say he go get riches in return say he no go ever born pikin.or else he go die"trust paul na,easy way to get money,he quickly accepted the offer.the more he screwed the mami-wata the richer he became."wetin come make the mami-wata kill am if them don already agree".moses laughed "you dey talk like you know no paulo.the guy come scam the chick o.he go marry one girl for their village.na the mami-wata find out" she later came to claim his soul but paul was ready for her.he shot her with the shortgun he hid under his bed.as the mami-wata shook the bullet off,he followed it the juju he had acquired from the babalawo in his mothers village.them talk say mami-wata power pass winch.she used him to wipe ceiling before demolishing his mansion with water.he died choking on the water.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Megaflex(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Owkay. Den wot?
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by towsyne: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
hmm dis is super story.... We are nofin bu pencil in d hands of d creator

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
"poor paul" sammy concluded."the guy tough o.419 till death"i said jokingly trying to lighten their moods.i took two more bottles.by 10pm i decided it was time to go home.my area by 12 na no go area.as i went to the back to take a leak,ebiere followed me.she grabbed me from behind.i gave her what she wanted,she asked for more but i declined.wrong decision.had i known.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Afrok(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
@ op dis story long ooo... Why not put it for home video at least it'll be more interesting than most of d videos dem dey produce.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by arowstev2000: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
So long a letter
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by bayowhoelse: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Its abt 2start.........am feelin this story
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by MsZee(f): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nice write up op, though I have a little problem with where you introduced the flash back. How can someone be recollecting when he is being thoroughly wiped?
You should have introduced it with him passing out or after the flogging, or don't you think so? The fear and pain of the lashing will not allow him the flash. Flashes are recollections done mostly in the subconscious either partly, induced or wholly.
All the same, nice . . .
Brave up and finish the story. Don't include so many characters it will help since its a,short story

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
I stayed in mbiama near the river.as i walked towards my house my area people greeted me,some that had beef for me ignored me.finally i was home.but something was amiss,only my compound in that area didn't have light.how come.i trif to change the fuss,no way.another thing my door was also open.i remember locking this door in the morning.abi,mama godspower has opened it again and forgot to lock it.i was too tired to confront her this night.as i entered my room it was like i was entering another world.it was so cold,harmattan cold was not has strong as this na.the whole place was pitch dark though there was full moon outside which would have reflected to my room.i felt a presence in my room.there was someone on my matrass...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ms Zee: Nice write up op, though I have a little problem with where you introduced the flash back. How can someone be recollecting when he is being thoroughly wiped?
You should have introduced it with him passing out or after the flogging, or don't you think so? The fear and pain of the lashing will not allow him the flash. Flashes are recollections done mostly in the subconscious either partly, induced or wholly.
All the same, nice . . .
Brave up and finish the story. Don't include so many characters it will help since its a,short story
thank u vewi much.will take into cönsideration

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by GraceEzeh(f): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
God ma know say i no go talk anytin yet. But make i warn u, if u dare stop dis story half way lyk others, make I no talk sha. Nyz one anyway. More ink to ya pen

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by adbokus(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
swhiss: life is jst too short to read all of this
maybe on papers it will make 4 a great read...on here, it's torture! I could as well be using a spoon to fetch water up a 3-storey building into a tank...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jossy1luv(f): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
i am really feeling this story
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Emmyk(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
"i
felt a presence in my room.there was
someone on my matrass..."

*cracking teeth together in fear*. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
like my little girl will say "this is stupid story, a life of strife and sorrow"

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Make it a litle bit longa
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by orgasm(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Guy write this story once nah
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by smartg(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove: Poster, for God's sakes, haven't you ever heard of formatting? Paragraph your work because the jumbled lines is making my head swim!!! angry

You are also murdering syntax! angry
English teacher!, must you criticize him. Why not send your own story or leave the post if you don't like it.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by towsyne: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
yawnin* diz iz getting borin
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Oahray: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bros, dey try put space after full stop and comma na, and begin new sentences with 'capital letter'. Issues with formatting and other stuff do not make for enjoyable reading.

I couldn't read your piece, sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by UfuomaUN(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Guy if u stop dis story half way me and u go get better problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
CHAPTER FIVE- "WHO dey there?"i yelled trying to get hold of anything i could use in defence.no b me all this small cult boys wan take use shine."its me" replied a female voice.na babe o.my mind came down.but who,her voice resembled nkechi.Nkechi,i have been trying to score that babe for almost a year and now here she is.maybe she has heard about my exploits and have decided to check me out herself."Nkechi na you?" i asked.silence.i asked the same question again no answer.na wa o.why is nkechi being shy like this.maybe she doesn't want to talk to much.good for me,nobody likes a talky talky babe."come closer" she said.i felt something urging me to go forward,a mysterious feeling.i took one step at a time towards her.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by elampiro(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
louie3: I stayed in mbiama near the river.as i walked towards my house my area people greeted me,some that had beef for me ignored me.finally i was home.but something was amiss,only my compound in that area didn't have light.how come.i trif to change the fuss,no way.another thing my door was also open.i remember locking this door in the morning.abi,mama godspower has opened it again and forgot to lock it.i was too tired to confront her this night.as i entered my room it was like i was entering another world.it was so cold,harmattan cold was not has strong as this na.the whole place was pitch dark though there was full moon outside which would have reflected to my room.i felt a presence in my room.there was someone on my matrass...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Originalsly: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oahray: Bros, dey try put space after full stop and comma na, and begin new sentences with 'capital letter'. Issues with formatting and other stuff do not make for enjoyable reading.

I couldn't read your piece, sorry.
Is OP writing this piece for you to approve and publish? You guys kill me....this is for entertainment not a presentation to get Masters.So what if the Op doesn't dot all the i's and cross the t's? ....just let the guy flow. @ OP...hmmm....talking about Flow!....ignore the wet blankets...you really got story telling talent!....keep it coming...I'm loving it!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.