Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit (57617 Views)

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Extreme Encounter / My Encounter With The Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Duke007(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Wow!I love your story.Iam reading it on my bed and I couldn't help myself laughing.Pls,come and conclude it.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2013
i was admitted in opolo central hospital.my body still ached from the torture given to me by demon extinquisher all in the name of driving mami-wata spirit from my body.people started visiting me in the hospital.friends,co-workers,girlfriends,family and some busy bodies.some brought gifts,it was as if i had died and come back.i didn't want to leave the hospital,the kind of care i was shown was fascinating.the thing i liked most in this hospital was the nurse assigned to me.her name was mercy,fine name with fine face.she was fair in complexion,open teeth and her gadgets na fire.she was very nice to me,i too reciprocated,in cash that is.anytime i sent her to buy something for me i would tell her to keep the change.i never still learn my lesson.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Duke007(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2013
louie3: i was admitted in opolo central hospital.my body still ached from the torture given to me by demon extinquisher all in the name of driving mami-wata spirit from my body.people started visiting me in the hospital.friends,co-workers,girlfriends,family and some busy bodies.some brought gifts,it was as if i had died and come back.i didn't want to leave the hospital,the kind of care i was shown was fascinating.the thing i liked most in this hospital was the nurse assigned to me.her name was mercy,fine name with fine face.she was fair in complexion,open teeth and her gadgets na fire.she was very nice to me,i too reciprocated,in cash that is.anytime i sent her to buy something for me i would tell her to keep the change.i never still learn my lesson.
You be original bad boy o.You still dey plot how to nack your nurse. I pray she is not Ebiere in decoy.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Liveair: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2013
louie3, u re doing fine. Am enjoying it.
Just keep the suspense ON...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by yoged(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2013
Shaadey: Ki le le yi??
eja osan.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Eeshfar01(f): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2013
Shaadey: Ki le le yi??
ki lo jo??
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by daroseconcepts: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2013
I dey laugh in 3D. Update jor.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by imsuboi(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Nice work bro smiley.

your story is quite interesting.
Don't mind all these "bad belle" people.

Fire down!!
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2013
kabiru and the policeman i had agreement with later came to the hospital to claim their payment.'oboy how you dey na?' kabiru asked.'i don dey better small small'.'thats good'..'shey you know why we come here?' the other policeman said with hesistation.i nodded and reached under the bed for the bag that i hid there.i unlock the big padlock on the bag and removed 25k which i handed to him.he counted it and turned to me,'wetin be this?'. 'na the money na'. 'the money don increase to 100k'. What? I couldn't believe this.'why?'. Kabiru placed his hand on my shoulder,'oboy we got to settle oga too.moreover we don open case file for your matter and to close the file go cost you.'' they were not serious.100k?. 'but this was not our agreement.this is unacceptable''. The other policeman flung the money at me angrily,'who you dey blow all this grammer for.you think say we they play with you.if you no get the cash,wear cloth follow us go station for questioning.your cell dey wait you''. Kabiru gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze and added,'we go lock you up for the same cell with demon extinquisher and him church members.'' me and demon extinquisher in the same cell.no way in hell.if that guy handle me one more time i was done for.if craze prophet handle you,na there you go know say police is your friend.e better settle them now before the money go up.i quietly gave them the cash make them comot hand for my neck.they left with smiles on their faces.an hour later nurse mercy came in.her bosoms and front yard where dancing up and down as she walked.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2013
continuation cuming up shortly.....30mins
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by COvo(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2013
Ishilove: Poster, for God's sakes, haven't you ever heard of formatting? Paragraph your work because the jumbled lines is making my head swim!!! angry

You are also murdering syntax! angry
U come here to come form say na u go skool pass.Leave am for us wey dey fit read am,he nor dey write novel wey dem wan publish neither an application letter.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2013
30mins don pass
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by rabzy01: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Waiting...
Hope this story will endtoday.
Enjoying it
grin
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Smily202(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2013
Samsexy8: Wetin dis 1 dey talk..abeg pass me d ginger.

abeg dat ur weed still remain.......?
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by ukuuku(f): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2013
Ishilove: Poster, for God's sakes, haven't you ever heard of formatting? Paragraph your work because the jumbled lines is making my head swim!!! angry

You are also murdering syntax! angry
You've said it all!!!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by ony073: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2013
Unlimited comedy!!! I luv u dieeeee
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Afritop(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
Hmmmmmn.......
Interesting!
Which water kingdom do you belong
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Afritop(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
Go on.....
I'm paying attention to every detail.
Paying attention ke! Op is not reporting you na
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by equily(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2013
interesting!!! I can't wait to read 2 d end,,,,,,,carry go,,,,u re secured here
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Beetwo(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2013
nice writin, am beggin for more.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by smartg(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Ishilove:
O yeah, no need to worry your little head, I left it since page 1, after the first four updates.
and why did you come back again?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jonsin(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
priceless love: i know it's not easy to write a story, but i must tell u the truth. ur update is too short.

My dear seriously, too short, prolly he wants to keep us thirsting for more
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by blueeyes1: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
OP,pls com finish dis story o,u jst took me back to my childhood wen my granny dey tell us dis kind stories,tnk u for making me laff. Abeg ignore all those sabinus dem,afta all no be waec.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by vicadex07(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
I Love this story...keep it up
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jonsin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
Hmmmmmn.......
Interesting!

With a username like that, why won't you like the story
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
smartg :

and why did you come back again?
Its called 'local search'. You should try it
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
update na please embarassed
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Monarchmindset(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guy come finish this thing naw, na beg I dey beg U,I just dey carry my phone everywhere even as I dey toilet dey sh..it.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jonsin(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ishilove:
Its called 'local search'. You should try it

I'm sure she's been following it in the background lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lies From Pretty Lips / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.