Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit (57619 Views)

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Extreme Encounter / My Encounter With The Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
abeg mk una no vex.abi dy road,traveling tinz.i'm back to cont
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by rabzy01: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op 30 mins no nak fr you clock ne? Come finish yr job joo.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
as she lean downed to check my temperature her bosoms pressed my chest.my anaconda quickly stood at attention.i gently grabbed her waist out of involuntary impulse.she tried to pull away but her drew her nearer.i kissed her,she kissed back.i attacked one of the giant mangoes.she forcefully pulled away.'what?.i asked.'later.let the doctor leave'. 'ok fine by me'
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by DVMtuppence(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
dis story is too childish + it doesn't make sense, go Nd read 4rm oda writers on NL and learn
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by DVMtuppence(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
undecided I can't imagine some1 in hospital having 100k BTW he was just coming 4rm a fake Church
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
DVM_tuppence: dis story is too childish + it doesn't make sense, go Nd read 4rm oda writers on NL and learn
if u no lyk am go write ur own.there r more matured ways to criticize ma wrk.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Comradekenny(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
DVM_tuppence: dis story is too childish + it doesn't make sense, go Nd read 4rm oda writers on NL and learn

Y are u still here then......u dis stupid ingrate.....y is it dat u pple don't appreciate pples effort....louis3 am here 4 u....Go ahead jooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by emsheddy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
nice one OP. To all those English students, am sure OP isnt publishing it and so we can deal with the errors. Make una free am.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by emsheddy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
abeg nobody force u to read nah. Why u no fit keep ur opinion and vanish commot from the thread nah.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Obinnau(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Enough of the derailing. Offer mature advice and critism to the writer not using insultive words. The next person i caught derailing will get a ban.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
She later came back after the doctors had left.she was ready to collect and i was ready to give.i kissed her neck down to her bosoms.i started sucking her left mangoe.i licked the right like ice cream.i removed my bursars.she grabbed my erect anaconda and started sucking.i was in heaven.as i tried to insert my anaconda she held it mid-air.what? "what is this". She had a devilish smile in her face.the wind started blowing.her changed to white.complete white.o No.she squeezed my blockos hard i winced.she wanted to kill me.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by zyzxx(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
hahahahahhahahahaha
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
emsheddy: nice one OP. To all those English students, am sure OP isnt publishing it and so we can deal with the errors. Make una free am.
u dy feel me.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Onyekafabian(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Now the story is more like a fantasy.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by donjoewizy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
lol
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Rapsainot(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
"Started from the botom now am here" , IYE IKAN In reminisce's Voice, i don settle d bouncer, I want a sit at d high table OP
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by DeCleff(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
I used to wish for the marine experience 4 quick wealth but with wat am reading here i don't need her again ooooo
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Birmingham(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
and with a snap of the finger(kpam kpam).. .. .. .. she changed to Mami-wata. other patients took to their heels
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
I wanted to shout for help but some kind of force was suppresing me."leave my thing na". I begged. "you will die today". she said. "wetin i do you?". She squeezed harder.i tried to pry her hand but they where to strong. "you have offended my master". "how,who is your master i asked innocently."the womam you ran away from 2weeks ago". So she had finally come back.this mami-wata just mean me.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by dopeJemi: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Just one question.. Is this ReaL??
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by imsuboi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
LoL this story get as e be sha grin .
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by emsheddy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
louie3: u dy feel me.
bros i feel u pass harmattan cold ohhh...
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by adeoladrg(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Not captivating.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Rapsainot(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
I dey enjoy dey story

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by amijid2012(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hahahahaha.., guy I dey feel dis ur story,., e jst b lyk straffing story in anoda form..,
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by demsy5: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Louie3 becos of this story I don join nairaland. Before na read and go I dey. Oya finish this story now or else.......
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by MightyFortress: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nice Story
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by tattesco(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Continue oooo my guy. Love your story line
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guy u dey mad? I dey check Nairaland every 30minutes because of u. Come finish dis tin jare.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lies From Pretty Lips / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.