Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,153 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All (9745 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by jaybee3(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2013
T3amie: lol..u re kinda funny,,,,after approach,,,wot else....nxt move nah...dats gainin access to her hrt
Nahhh the joke is on you bro.

No one needs a script on how to gain access to a lady's heart.

Feelings grow/develop over time.

Any sane thinking girl with iota of common sense will know if and when one is acting from a script.

Be yourself once the almighty approach stage has been conquered

How old are you btw?

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
jay bee:
Nahhh the joke is on you bro.

No one needs a script on how to gain access to a lady's heart.

Feelings grow/develop over time.

Any sane thinking girl with iota of common sense will know if and when one is acting from a script.

Be yourself once the almighty approach stage has been conquered

How old are you btw?
...no be lagos babe u go try dah 1....17yrs old
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
bucacino: Get money and you won't need to be opening all these type of thread every now and then.... If you don't have a job, a car, a house and you got no cash, then am sorry yu are on a long tin
even d ladies will not agree on dis wit u bro. So get ur facts right!
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by musty001: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
guys,pls ansa dis question...`y do gals pretend`?
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
It seems no-one is interested again...i rest my case
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
T3amie: It seems no-one is interested again...i rest my case
bro, fire dey go. Av gat ur back covered lyk tatoo
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
bheegsam: bro, fire dey go. Av gat ur back covered lyk tatoo
lol...no pee
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
T3amie: It seems no-one is interested again...i rest my case
who told you that? I'm interested, i've been waitin for ur update since now
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Odedoyin25: who told you that? I'm interested, i've been waitin for ur update since now
..ok bro...lets move
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
I would lik to commend 1st of all,,,if u re nat interested in dis thread pls...dnt bother commentin.....ur comment kills my #morah#.....m only helpin dos dat nids solution in dia datin life.....would be talkin abt shy Guys 2nite....if u feel SHY weneva u re around a girl,,u can try dis steps...it works lik MAGIC,,,update to drop by 11pm,,,,

TYPINq
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Askinq a gurl awt wen yhu’re quite scared to mak a move on her can b painful,,,
We’ve all bin dere @ sum point in our lives.
nd if yhu’re dealinq wit dat issue nw, don’t worry abt it...... Yhu can always man up eventually...
Vry soon, yhu can be a pro nd mak d gurl like yhu even before yhu ask her awt!,,
Yhu culd always walk up to d gurl nd tell her yhu lik her. Buh dere’s a big chance dat she may spurn ur advances.
Rilly, she doesn’t even knw yhu, nd she wuldn’t rilly appreciate d fact dat a total stranqer is trying to pick her up @ work , on a lonely street.,,,in d church or bar
d best way to ask a gurl awtt, especially if yhu’re shy nd feel uneasy abt makinq a move is to play it slow,,,.
By doinq dis, yhu can actually let d gurl knw yhu’re interested in her witawt havinq to deal wit d pressure of askin her awt face to face.,,,most guys av face d challenges of being shy b4...lik me nw i 1st asked a gurl awt wen i was in ss1...cus i was so shy to approach any gurl..i wuld be thinkin dah dey would embarrass me,,,wit tym i bcame a master in d game,,,

to be ConTinuEd

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Guys lets share our experience nd probs wit gurls now....

Comments pls
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by nevaadullmoment: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
@T3amie,what will u do when a gurl asks u weda u have a girlfrnd or not.. Secondly,what do u tinq is on ha mind?
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by UyiIredia(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
How to approach a girl u don't know. So ole. Man up, walk up to her and politely tell her your intentions. Any good girl should agree except she is so not in the mood_maybe say when she's on her period.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
nevaadullmoment: @T3amie,what will u do when a gurl asks u weda u have a girlfrnd or not.. Secondly,what do u tinq is on ha mind?
first of all,,,do yhu have anoda girlfrnd apart frm her??----and dat question is usually asked by most girls we want to date...dey want to knw if u have a gf cus dey already knw ur intention dat u would ask her out...90% of we guys will say we dnt av gf..(even tho we av one,,even two) 10% will say the truth....u knw we guys sumtyms lie weneva we toast a girl,,,xo u would want to make sure ntn hinder her frm bcumin ur gf....it nw depends on u weda u wanna say d truth or bend d rule......(deep dwn tru her mind she knws u would obviously tell a lie) she jhz want to confirm,,,she mite even be jealous...sumtyms girls ask dat question bcus dey lik u nd wish to date u...xo dey pop up dat question

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia: How to approach a girl u don't know. So ole. Man up, walk up to her and politely tell her your intentions. Any good girl should agree except she is so not in the mood_maybe say when she's on her period.
whether,,she's in a good mood or not,,,any girl dat accept such proposal is a slut...how can u love sum1 u dnt even knw frm anywhere...u av gat to start frm sumwhere whic is frndship...i once said any relationship dat started without frndship would fail..
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
This thread is here by closed
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
T3amie: This thread is here by closed
why
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Osahon7: why
evry1 can now approach a girl
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by omodave(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sorry there is one thing abt me, I sEe all girls as if they all hv bf, dat makes me not to even think of going close to any though I hv not toast a girl b4 to be sincere,

What is ur stake on this
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
omodave: Sorry there is one thing abt me, I sEe all girls as if they all hv bf, dat makes me not to even think of going close to any though I hv not toast a girl b4 to be sincere,

What is ur stake on this
(1).Are you an introvert (shyness)?
(2).Are you physical ok..as-in hands,,tall etc..?
(3).Your frnds are they also like you..?
(4).How many girls do you have as friends?

Answer this question then i would knw ur main probs nd then find a solution

wish to hear frm u ah soon as possible..tnx
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by omodave(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2013
T3amie: (1).Are you an introvert (shyness)?
(2).Are you physical ok..as-in hands,,tall etc..?
(3).Your frnds are they also like you..?
(4).How many girls do you have as friends?

Answer this question then i would knw ur main probs nd then find a solution

wish to hear frm u ah soon as possible..tnx

tanks for ur early reply,

but this one na jamb question sha am kindding though.

back to the questions

1. am very shy
2. am physically ok
3. let me say my friends dont hv time for those things inquote i dont keep friends company
4. they are abt 7 or so
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2013
omodave:

tanks for ur early reply,

but this one na jamb question sha am kindding though.

back to the questions

1. am very shy
2. am physically ok
3. let me say my friends dont hv time for those things inquote i dont keep friends company
4. they are abt 7 or so
lol..sowie for askin much questions....

Do u feel shy to both guys nd girls

since u re physically ok..(whether ugly or handsome evry1 is wonderfully and fearfully made),,,,dats an advantage tho

Umm,,,i wouldnt say u shuld desist frm frnds dat re not good in socializin (my frnds were once lik dat wen i was in junior scul,,,dat made all of us so shy,,buh we overpowered it)......WhaT u would do nw,,,is to start makin new frnds (i mean guys) xo dat u can get exposed a-bit

Now as for the girls,,,u said u av abt 7 of dem as frnds..(re u guys close frnds),,,

1. Re dey ur class mate..
2. Or street frnds
3. Sunday scul mates

now....if sum of dem re ur class mates ,, wot u will do is to watch oda boys u av as frnds or clasmate as they do dia tin...(u would av to observe dem..on how they approach a girl,,,u can even ask dem questions later by wynin dem...u could ask dem dis questions)

1. U would 1st praise him...xo dat his head would swell ( i.e,,jhz call im badooo or baddest guy eva liveth e.t.c)
2. Guy ow u take meet dat gurl
3. Wetin u tell her
NOTE:- he would be glad to enlighten you more

BrB

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by omodave(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
T3amie: lol..sowie for askin much questions....
Do u feel shy to both guys nd girls
since u re physically ok..(whether ugly or handsome evry1 is wonderfully and fearfully made),,,,dats an advantage tho
Umm,,,i wouldnt say u shuld desist frm frnds dat re not good in socializin (my frnds were once lik dat wen i was in junior scul,,,dat made all of us so shy,,buh we overpowered it)......WhaT u would do nw,,,is to start makin new frnds (i mean guys) xo dat u can get exposed a-bit
Now as for the girls,,,u said u av abt 7 of dem as frnds..(re u guys close frnds),,,
1. Re dey ur class mate..
2. Or street frnds
3. Sunday scul mates
now....if sum of dem re ur class mates ,, wot u will do is to watch oda boys u av as frnds or clasmate as they do dia tin...(u would av to observe dem..on how they approach a girl,,,u can even ask dem questions later by wynin dem...u could ask dem dis questions)
1. U would 1st praise him...xo dat his head would swell ( i.e,,jhz call im badooo or baddest guy eva liveth e.t.c)
2. Guy ow u take meet dat gurl
3. Wetin u tell her
NOTE:- he would be glad to enlighten you more
BrB

tanks tanks
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2013
omodave:

tanks tanks
uwlc
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by nevaadullmoment: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2014
dddd
T3amie: first of all,,,do yhu have anoda girlfrnd apart frm her??----and dat question is usually asked by most girls we want to date...dey want to knw if u have a gf cus dey already knw ur intention dat u would ask her out...90% of we guys will say we dnt av gf..(even tho we av one,,even two) 10% will say the truth....u knw we guys sumtyms lie weneva we toast a girl,,,xo u would want to make sure ntn hinder her frm bcumin ur gf....it nw depends on u weda u wanna say d truth or bend d rule......(deep dwn tru her mind she knws u would obviously tell a lie) she jhz want to confirm,,,she mite even be jealous...sumtyms girls ask dat question bcus dey lik u nd wish to date u...xo dey pop up dat question
..... Dats a nice one frm u! D tin be sey one gurl asked my frnd dis question and he was actually single... As he replied d gurl that he was single,he started askn me what to do next cos he liked the gurl so much..
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
nevaadullmoment: dddd ..... Dats a nice one frm u! D tin be sey one gurl asked my frnd dis question and he was actually single... As he replied d gurl that he was single,he started askn me what to do next cos he liked the gurl so much..
den y dont he ask d gurl awt...

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
If yhu want me to continue updatin dis thread...HIT d LIKE buttoN

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Western Canadians hate eye contact. Very few are confident enough to maintain it long enough
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Ibiangz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
I'm sure ur trying ur best but sincerely I haven't really gotten ur main points... U just speak randomly without giving the real stuff
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by jude4us(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
ignis: Passing...

#Follows her.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by ignis: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
jude4us:

#Follows her.

Get back...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media / Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.