Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Humility: The Lost Female Art - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humility: The Lost Female Art (22620 Views)

10 Ways To Practice Humility And Get Result. / Please Define "Humility", Somebody! / Is This True Of Men? Poor Self Esteem =Humility And Confidence = Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
warrior101: And for the sake of truth. I'm exposing it to everybody that freedom is a scam. There is no real freedom. Those that preach it are greedy and power seekers... A word is enough for the wise...

Dont mind these ill-informed girls proudly spitting junk. They dont know that the concept 'true freedom' is a myth. There is no such thing. They think those not free are those imprisoned. Rubbish. I wont explain jack to those low minds.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by busolayemi: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
U kno dis argument made me rememba a friend of mine...she's a nurse in one of the state hospitals around...and oh, she's got a husband...who's very very very comfortable financially buh yet does everytin in his power to make life easy for his wife...there are days wen d lady is on night shift at work....d husband takes care of their 7mnths old baby because accordin to him, he doesn't want to stress his wife...so d wife will end up droppin d baby gal with him....and most fridays wen d wife is on night, he comes to eat at our place on saturday mornin....cos, his wife is too weak to cook early in d mornin....there's no tym I chat wit dis lady dat she's not happy...she tells me 'if not for my lovin husband...' She doesn't take it for grante...she respects her husband so much....infact, it is so evident. See, it isn't just about money...cos dis guy is very okay...he jst got his wife a second car, he has his own house and all that...his business is goin very well....not as if he needs d wife's money....buh he supports his wife....he loves her so much, he doesn't want her stressed and d wife in return literarily worships him....he could afford a nanny, buh I overhead him tellin my husband he can neva bring a stranger into his house....yes, he might not be an ideal african man to a lot of guys ere...buh bottomline is...he's a wise man...he knows aw to make his woman happy and trust me, even he is happy. For d singles ere blabbin...I maintain, wait nd get into d system...u'll soon stat singin a difft song
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
busolayemi: U kno dis argument made me rememba a friend of mine...she's a nurse in one of the state hospitals around...and oh, she's got a husband...who's very very very comfortable financially buh yet does everytin in his power to make life easy for his wife...there are days wen d lady is on night shift at work....d husband takes care of their 7mnths old baby because accordin to him, he doesn't want to stress his wife...so d wife will end up droppin d baby gal with him....and most fridays wen d wife is on night, he comes to eat at our place on saturday mornin....cos, his wife is too weak to cook early in d mornin....there's no tym I chat wit dis lady dat she's not happy...she tells me 'if not for my lovin husband...' She doesn't take it for grante...she respects her husband so much....infact, it is so evident. See, it isn't just about money...cos dis guy is very okay...he jst got his wife a second car, he has his own house and all that...his business is goin very well....not as if he needs d wife's money....buh he supports his wife....he loves her so much, he doesn't want her stressed and d wife in return literarily worships him....he could afford a nanny, buh I overhead him tellin my husband he can neva bring a stranger into his house....yes, he might not be an ideal african man to a lot of guys ere...buh bottomline is...he's a wise man...he knows aw to make his woman happy and trust me, even he is happy. For d singles ere blabbin...I maintain, wait nd get into d system...u'll soon stat singin a difft song
Wait till you this, wait till you that. Rubbish. Who says you have to be married to know what it feels like. Did you have a bad car accident before knowing that its wise to drive with care? Btw, just because one man's interpretation of leadership favors you doesnt mean it is right. Okay? Can you imagine? My husband's friend does bla bla bla., so its right. All these girls sef.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
If he is financially comfortable why didn't he stop the woman from working at this early stage of marriage to make babies and take care of them to a certain stage since we don't find a pay/hr shift jobs in Nigeria that should have encouraged her to work and train kids? So its because the man has compromised his roles that makes the wife love him? Eeennhen? See matter! And you even say that he comes to your place to eat? That nigga is nothing but a punk. Shame on you for putting this here.

busolayemi: U kno dis argument made me rememba a friend of mine...she's a nurse in one of the state hospitals around...and oh, she's got a husband...who's very very very comfortable financially buh yet does everytin in his power to make life easy for his wife...there are days wen d lady is on night shift at work....d husband takes care of their 7mnths old baby because accordin to him, he doesn't want to stress his wife...so d wife will end up droppin d baby gal with him....and most fridays wen d wife is on night, he comes to eat at our place on saturday mornin....cos, his wife is too weak to cook early in d mornin....there's no tym I chat wit dis lady dat she's not happy...she tells me 'if not for my lovin husband...' She doesn't take it for grante...she respects her husband so much....infact, it is so evident. See, it isn't just about money...cos dis guy is very okay...he jst got his wife a second car, he has his own house and all that...his business is goin very well....not as if he needs d wife's money....buh he supports his wife....he loves her so much, he doesn't want her stressed and d wife in return literarily worships him....he could afford a nanny, buh I overhead him tellin my husband he can neva bring a stranger into his house....yes, he might not be an ideal african man to a lot of guys ere...buh bottomline is...he's a wise man...he knows aw to make his woman happy and trust me, even he is happy. For d singles ere blabbin...I maintain, wait nd get into d system...u'll soon stat singin a difft song

3 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
warrior101: If he is financially comfortable why didn't he stop the woman from working at this early stage of marriage to make babies and take care of them to a certain stage since we don't find a pay/hr shift jobs in Nigeria that should have encouraged her to work and train kids? So its because the man has compromised his roles that makes the wife love him? Eeennhen? See matter! And you even say that he comes to your place to eat? That nigga is nothing but a punk. Shame on you for putting this here.

Very shameful. Another woman's husband has made his burden hers, because of his questionable decision making (even when he has a fully capable wife); yet she boasts smiling from cheek to cheek. Disgraceful. I strongly believe that if that girl's extended family were around, they'd be frowning seriously. That nurse husband too must be a shameless bigot. I'd rather eat out instead. This world is turning to sh*t honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Is there by any chance you could translate your question for me in English?

TDN:

this is a serious question but i need to ask. can you sincerly say that guys have done a good job so far. im talking generally, not just relationship wise.

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by sweetroses(f): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
That's a wonderful man. One thing i regret is that i didn't learn how to cook at young age. Ny grand mother believes that cooking is for women alone. That men are not supposed to cook at all. I'm currently learning, my culinary skills are still a bit atrocious, as if you eat my food, i can't guarantee your safety tongue cheesy but i'm improving. I like the man's example.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
modestdude: On the issue of humility, i tried it out on a particular babe i admired. I called her and suggested we hang out in the evening. She agreed and asked me which place are we hanging out. Being ignorant of the several fast food and hot spots in the area because i came on a visit to my aunt, i suggested a moderate restaurant/joint thats not far from the Estate. Believe you me, to my utter disbelief this babe shouted 'God forbid' over the phone. it was like a bombshell and she cancelled the date.

I decided to let her go with her pride. She felt so big and proud that she ought not to be seen in places like that by people that know her or that her social class is way forward and above the level to hang out in such a joint.

With the end of that episode, the search still continues and i pray i must find that woman so down to earth

So a seemingly good girl said she is not going on a date with you because of the location of the eatery and you did not even bother to ask her reasons!

Don't worry, keep searching, you will find.

However note that God will not entrust His daughter to a proud and intolerant person like you
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Serendipity: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
bukatyne:

So a seemingly good girl said she is not going on a date with you because of the location of the eatery and you did not even bother to ask her reasons!

Don't worry, keep searching, you will find.

However note that God will not entrust His daughter to a proud and intolerant person like you

You only deduced that he didnt ask for reasons, well such can be inferred from circumstances.
Again, shouldn't the girl have given reasons why she shouted and baulked at the idea. So many women have over bloated ego of themselves. Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
bettermike: Amen. I pray yot meet your pant and bra washing husband that will be proud to cook for your visitors while you cross your legs watching styletv. You are on your own.
I pray you meet your submissive wife that will cook and wash everything for you, she will even wipe your butt after you've defecated since you're useless anyways, just buy a wheelchair and sit on it all your lazy life while a woman spoon-feeds you, after all many people work from home these days, so you can be making imaginary money from the comfort of your chair. Also, feel free to call her bytch when she doesn't do what you want HOW you want it to be done cuz that's just stating facts. She will one day tire of you and your excesses and she will KILL you, yes, she'll kill you because you won't be able to divorce you since the society men like you have created will stigmatize her. If I'm a BYTCH, because I say it as it is, rather than how you want it to be, then so be it.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by safarigirl(f): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
bettermike: Wait till you this, wait till you that. Rubbish. Who says you have to be married to know what it feels like. Did you have a bad car accident before knowing that its wise to drive with care? Btw, just because one man's interpretation of leadership favors you doesnt mean it is right. Okay? Can you imagine? My husband's friend does bla bla bla., so its right. All these girls sef.
yes, I'm not married but I've seen many men bullying submissive wives, bullying 5 year old kids because the submissive wife can barely stand up for herself talk less the kids. I've seen animals beat up pregnant women because she was too tired to cook that day. I've seen insecure men call their wives pr0stitutes in front of their kids because she's having innocent conversations with male friends. And then you expect me to settle for a common brute, an insecure bast*rd whose father forgot to train him on how to address and treat a lady irrespective of where or how he meets her, a disrespectful animal that speaks without thought. I'm not looking forward to getting married so I can't be threatened with such trivial things. I'm looking forward to being HAPPY wherever I find myself, be it in or out of marriage. I can never date a man that bullies kids or talks down on people because he's in a position of power, I can never date a man that trades words with women, I can never date a man that loves the bottle and I can NEVER date a man that calls women names, even if you meet a woman as a pr0stítut3, I can NEVER even respect you if you call her that. Those are my rules, that's how I roll, I'm not into material things, I'm not into being spoilt, I'd rather you saved your money for emergencies than spent it on trivial things, my friends mock me for being a stickler for saving, but that's not my problem. I'm not many people's cup of tea, but I'll someday be one person's glass of champagne. I may be a BYTCH, but I'll take that over a man's SLAVE.

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by vcvibes(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
safarigirl: yes, I'm not married but I've seen many men bullying submissive wives, bullying 5 year old kids because the submissive wife can barely stand up for herself talk less the kids. I've seen animals beat up pregnant women because she was too tired to cook that day. I've seen insecure men call their wives pr0stitutes in front of their kids because she's having innocent conversations with male friends. And then you expect me to settle for a common brute, an insecure bast*rd whose father forgot to train him on how to address and treat a lady irrespective of where or how he meets her, a disrespectful animal that speaks without thought. I'm not looking forward to getting married so I can't be threatened with such trivial things. I'm looking forward to being HAPPY wherever I find myself, be it in or out of marriage. I can never date a man that bullies kids or talks down on people because he's in a position of power, I can never date a man that trades words with women, I can never date a man that loves the bottle and I can NEVER date a man that calls women names, even if you meet a woman as a pr0stítut3, I can NEVER even respect you if you call her that. Those are my rules, that's how I roll, I'm not into material things, I'm not into being spoilt, I'd rather you saved your money for emergencies than spent it on trivial things, my friends mock me for being a stickler for saving, but that's not my problem. I'm not many people's cup of tea, but I'll someday be one person's glass of champagne. I may be a BYTCH, but I'll take that over a man's SLAVE.
well said...
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
@safarigirl- My sister, your last two comment is even more chikdish than the previous ones. I hope I haven't made you felt bad too much o. I'm sorry, so gbor? What can I do to make it up. What about Ice cream and a large sized chicken and chips from McDonnalds or KFC? Come give big brother a hug. You're not a biatch but you need to be informed to have the right self confidence. You're my sister. We cool?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
So why is your own interpretation of leader ship right?

bettermike: Wait till you this, wait till you that. Rubbish. Who says you have to be married to know what it feels like. Did you have a bad car accident before knowing that its wise to drive with care? Btw, just because one man's interpretation of leadership favors you doesnt mean it is right. Okay? Can you imagine? My husband's friend does bla bla bla., so its right. All these girls sef.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
You are right. TRUE FREEDOM is a myth. Ther's no such thing. Only FREEDOM, which can never be inflated or diminshed. Its either freedom exists or it doesn't. So from where I'm standing you seem to view us womenfolk as living in bondage. Deeply disturbing.

bettermike: Dont mind these ill-informed girls proudly spitting junk. They dont know that the concept 'true freedom' is a myth. There is no such thing. They think those not free are those imprisoned. Rubbish. I wont explain jack to those low minds.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm very inspired there are more and more guys out there who learn useful things in this life. Its funny cos the best chefs today are men. Another thing guys don't realise is this. What happens when your wife travels or God forbid she gets taken before her time. What happens to the children when you can't maintain a home. Do you ship them off to relatives? Or do you quickly marry another wife cos you have no clue how to take care of your own kids yourself. A friend of mine lost his mother when he was like 4 years old. They were 2 kids and he told me how his dad took care of them for over 6 years before he finally remarried. So nice one, more grease to your elbow. Knowledge is power.

PocketEconomist: That's a wonderful man. One thing i regret is that i didn't learn how to cook at young age. Ny grand mother believes that cooking is for women alone. That men are not supposed to cook at all. I'm currently learning, my culinary skills are still a bit atrocious, as if you eat my food, i can't guarantee your safety tongue cheesy but i'm improving. I like the man's example.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thanks for the letter. Sorry I was gone for a while. Couldn't post, don't know why but I'm sure a man is the cause. Lol. In case you don't hear from me again. If you think of the most devastating events in the world it was caused by men. Women are non violent by nature. We don't want to fight you but we don't have a choice. You made us this way. If you don't like it when we are angry, then don't make us angry.

warrior101: This is a letter to TDN and all Feminist

The WE in your post below should applies to both man and woman. The real oppressor is out there and you feminist are their agents... We MEN are fight the batle on two fronts... This is politics and you know it... Scram has said it all. Why don't you women join force with us to fight again the real oppressor? How much have you been paid by the oppressor that is worth more than your families? You bore the children you are dividing or have you forgotten? The door is still wide open, bring all the money you've been paid by the oppressor so that together we can use it to buy more weapons to fight the oppressor and I promise you we will win the battle. Have trust in me. I am the the man you loved and cherrished, your king and your protector. I sent you into the camp of the enemies to be a double agent because I believe you were intellegent and confident enough to play the part but you have betrayed me mi lady. You have been hypnotized by the money and wealth of the enemy, our common enemy who has been the oppressor. I write this letter to you in good faith and expectation that it will make you come back to your senses. Your children are suffering, fighting against theirselves, killing each other. It is time you come back home to do your duty as queen.

I hope you understand my letter.

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by busolayemi: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Beforre....yeye children dat wants to be worshipped for no reason....I'm out of ere jor
sweetroses: @TDN, busolayemi and others: please ignore those boys and face more important issues. They're not worth wasting time on.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
And I'm proudly one of those women who will choose this operation as is my right. Na me give Adam apple chop? What is your own inside? Why do you care? How does it affect you if a woman chooses that over natural birth. Why does it make her less of a woman to you.
Seriously which one of you reported me, cos I couldn't post anymore. Whoever did, not cool bro.

bettermike: Is this one saying she's not aware that some women intentional do CS to retain their tight womanliness?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm glad you brought this up. Devil tempted eve and eve gave adam apple to eat when he should have known better. He was meant to be wiser cos he got there first. Everyone can interprete it as they want but as far as I'm concerned, the sepent went to eve first cos na eve get mind pass.

Anyways let's not delve into religion, cos its obvious everything went according to plan in that whole scenario.

bettermike: Its no suprise that the devil used the woman (eve) to poison the world. Except for few, their brains are so easy to deceive.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by adabeke12(f): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
bettermike: Amen. I pray yot meet your pant and bra washing husband that will be proud to cook for your visitors while you cross your legs watching styletv. You are on your own.

My man should be able to do my laundry, buy my feminine products(when i can't), and cook or help in the kitchen. It's no big deal; it does not make him less of a man neither would i disrespect him for that. I don't mind taking his car to the mechanic, or fixing it myself if i know how, cutting grass, packing snow etc. I do it now in my fathers house, so it is definitely not problematic.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
bettermike: Dont mind these ill-informed girls proudly spitting junk. They dont know that the concept 'true freedom' is a myth. There is no such thing. They think those not free are those imprisoned. Rubbish. I wont explain jack to those low minds.

"They think those not free are those imprisoned. Rubbish"

I'm a bit confused here, if those not free aren't imprisoned, are you suggesting freedom is for those already free. In which alternate universe?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok guys, its been fun. Let's rendevouz on another thread. Let us know which. Peace and love no matter your convictions.

babe1/2:

"They think those not free are those imprisoned. Rubbish"

I'm a bit confused here, if those not free aren't imprisoned, are you suggesting freedom is for those already free. In which alternate universe?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 30, 2013
adabeke12:

My man should be able to do my laundry, buy my feminine products(when i can't), and cook or help in the kitchen. It's no big deal; it does not make him less of a man neither would i disrespect him for that. I don't mind taking his car to the mechanic, or fixing it myself if i know how, cutting grass, packing snow etc. I do it now in my fathers house, so it is definitely not problematic.
3hiis is lovely.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2013
LIAR

adabeke12:

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2013
The story is symbolic.

The serpent went to Eve because she is fragile and the weak point of Adam... Nyc calculation.

The serpert is at work again throught you. But this time Adam fit beat you to stupor o. So you beter forget about Adam and marry Ada. You get?

babe1/2:
I'm glad you brought this up. Devil tempted eve and eve gave adam apple to eat when he should have known better. He was meant to be wiser cos he got there first. Everyone can interprete it as they want but as far as I'm concerned, the sepent went to eve first cos na eve get mind pass.

Anyways let's not delve into religion, cos its obvious everything went according to plan in that whole scenario.

3 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Who e help undecided

babe1/2:
And I'm proudly one of those women who will choose this operation as is my right. Na me give Adam apple chop? What is your own inside? Why do you care? How does it affect you if a woman chooses that over natural birth. Why does it make her less of a woman to you.
Seriously which one of you reported me, cos I couldn't post anymore. Whoever did, not cool bro.

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 6:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Logically it is the woman that has failed. They bore and trained all those men you claim are causing you problems. All fingers should be pointed at women. We know what you people want. You want power. You want to neutralize the order of things, but in doing so you are the ones in control because you are redistributing the rewards (equal rights scam). We shall see where it will end.

Lastly, you can go and drink acid and die if you're angry because I don't care for you.

babe1/2:
Thanks for the letter. Sorry I was gone for a while. Couldn't post, don't know why but I'm sure a man is the cause. Lol. In case you don't hear from me again. If you think of the most devastating events in the world it was caused by men. Women are non violent by nature. We don't want to fight you but we don't have a choice. You made us this way. If you don't like it when we are angry, then don't make us angry.

2 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by adabeke12(f): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2013
warrior101: LIAR

Abegiii... you want it to be a lie! To bad it isn't
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by adabeke12(f): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2013
PocketEconomist: 3hiis is lovely.

thanks cheesy
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Who e help

adabeke12:

Abegiii... you want it to be a lie! To bad it isn't

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Act Of Mis-talking / The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.