Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Humility: The Lost Female Art - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humility: The Lost Female Art (22627 Views)

10 Ways To Practice Humility And Get Result. / Please Define "Humility", Somebody! / Is This True Of Men? Poor Self Esteem =Humility And Confidence = Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2013
babe1/2:
So why is your own interpretation of leader ship right?

My interpretation is right because i deal with FACTS only. Let me give you another fact. Did you know that the air you breath in is only 25% oxygen and not 100% as people think (FACT). There's now too many opinion outthere such that identifying what is authentic has become a herculean task. I feel sad for you because you boast with the wrong info, believing you're doing the opposite. You simply have a lot of things twisted.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2013
babe1/2:
You are right. TRUE FREEDOM is a myth. Ther's no such thing. Only FREEDOM, which can never be inflated or diminshed. Its either freedom exists or it doesn't. So from where I'm standing you seem to view us womenfolk as living in bondage. Deeply disturbing.

Am glad you agree with me. However, you dont need to put allien words into my mouth for sake of making your point. If you ask me though, being in bondage is not limited to the women folks alone. As long as you're human in 2013, you are not completely free. That said, i believe the need to liberate women from wicked cultural practices is not entirely a bad thing. YOUR MAJOR PROBLEM IS KNOWING WHEN TO STOP THE LIBERATION. Regretably so far, your body languages are spelling doom for the human race in general.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2013
And Bruv, the interesting thing about fact is that, "It is universal"... These amazonal mutans know the fact. They're only out to decieve and bend facts for their own selfish interest.

Wasn't too long before they started sending women to the gym and pumping them with Male testosterons and lots of cardio works just to prove their points... And before we could blink our eyes weak men fell for it and became gay and shemales... While they themselves and becoming dominant tom bios (physically or mentally)...

The funny thing is that they(feminism idealogies) have many slaves(fallen men/women) but few warriors. And it won't be long before they feel our (REAL MEN) spear more than their wipes... Lol

bettermike: My interpretation is right because i deal with FACTS only. Let me give you another fact. Did you know that the air you breath in is only 25% oxygen and not 100% as people think (FACT). There's now too many opinion outthere such that identifying what is authentic has become a herculean task. I feel sad for you because you boast with the wrong info, believing you're doing the opposite. You simply have a lot of things twisted.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2013
babe1/2:
I'm very inspired there are more and more guys out there who learn useful things in this life. Its funny cos the best chefs today are men. Another thing guys don't realise is this. What happens when your wife travels or God forbid she gets taken before her time. What happens to the children when you can't maintain a home. Do you ship them off to relatives? Or do you quickly marry another wife cos you have no clue how to take care of your own kids yourself. A friend of mine lost his mother when he was like 4 years old. They were 2 kids and he told me how his dad took care of them for over 6 years before he finally remarried. So nice one, more grease to your elbow. Knowledge is power.

Look my dear, there are times when its necessary to take certain actions. Why do you need to walk when you can drive? Why even go out when you've got a phone? So again i say, why enter kitchen when you've got a woman who's part role is home keeping? However, if by any chance you happen to run out of any of the facilities listed above, believe me, people wil even praise you for walking. I keep saying it: it is woman's duty to keep home running. It is your business to get proffesional help where needed. Just leave me to concentrate on playing my role perfectly.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2013
warrior101: And Bruv, the interesting thing about fact is that, "It is universal"... These amazonal mutans know the fact. They're only out to decieve and bend facts for their own selfish interest.

Wasn't too long before they started sending women to the gym and pumping them with Male testosterons and lots of cardio works just to prove their points... And before we could blink our eyes weak men fell for it and became gay and shemales... While they themselves and becoming dominant tom bios (physically or mentally)...

The funny thing is that they(feminism idealogies) have many slaves(fallen men/women) but few warriors. And it won't be long before they feel our (REAL MEN) spear more than their wipes... Lol

Fact: Fact is universal! Feminists claim is that men have abused power, hence, its time to change status quo. I hear earth quake every often. I hear bad weather happenings/disasters that take countless women lives every now and then. Wars every where. Famine etc. But what i dont hear is no woman standing up to these things asking to be equals: to wars, famine, huricanes, etc but only equal to man. Anyways, its a calamity because i hear the world governments now have their hands in this, just as the uk govt is threatening to sanction Nigeria regarding gay rights which is now only a matter of time b4 Nigeria gives in (all in the quest to curb world over population). Give women and gays power and child bearing wil reduce. For me, the motive is good. The means however is my worry. Sadly, what ever govt supports thrives. Be it good or bad.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2013
babe1/2:
Thanks for the letter. Sorry I was gone for a while. Couldn't post, don't know why but I'm sure a man is the cause. Lol. In case you don't hear from me again. If you think of the most devastating events in the world it was caused by men. Women are non violent by nature. We don't want to fight you but we don't have a choice. You made us this way. If you don't like it when we are angry, then don't make us angry.

Hey before you start getting paranoid, your inability to post has nothing to do with the men here. NO ONE CLICKED REPORT ON YOU. You wont get banned even if we did. Who has that time btw? Women are non-violent you say? Gross Misinformation! Queen Elizabeth of England counts as one woman who went to war at one time in England's history. Besides, we read of deadly violence by women almost everyday on nairaland alone. Woman amputating husband's pinpin during his sleep; woman smashing husband's head to death also during his sleep; woman killing hubby's 5 sons while boyfriend and wife were out and so on. As you can see, violence is human thing, man or woman, so pls say something else. Thank you.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Say the motive is good again and I'll shoot ya in the head brother. LOL... Why should we let a few men toy with our lives. For moses' sake these people only see us as pawns and lab rats... This is why a time I am in support of Islam states. They should keep their filt to themselves and their communities.

Is population posing a problem to the world or a treat to their existance and power? How is that their business anyway? The problems we face in the world are man made and somebody somewhere is benefiting from it. They took agriculture away from us, they gave us white colar jobs and on and on and on... Since they got so much power and sophisticated tech to turn a man into woman and woman into man, I would sugest they relocate and build a new colony on the artantica, mars, pluto any bloody planet of their fucckking choice and leave this one for us. How long shall we continue to serve the oppressors? I can not sell my birthright for anything. I don cum, I don come o, and I will play my own part...

This is a subject for another day sha...

A word is enough for the wise.

bettermike: Fact: Fact is universal! Feminists claim is that men have abused power, hence, its time to change status quo. I hear earth quake every often. I hear bad weather happenings/disasters that take countless women lives every now and then. Wars every where. Famine etc. But what i dont hear is no woman standing up to these things asking to be equals: to wars, famine, huricanes, etc but only equal to man. Anyways, its a calamity because i hear the world governments now have their hands in this, just as the uk govt is threatening to sanction Nigeria regarding gay rights which is now only a matter of time b4 Nigeria gives in (all in the quest to curb world over population). Give women and gays power and child bearing wil reduce. For me, the motive is good. The means however is my worry. Sadly, what ever govt supports thrives. Be it good or bad.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2013
babe1/2:
I'm glad you brought this up. Devil tempted eve and eve gave adam apple to eat when he should have known better. He was meant to be wiser cos he got there first. Everyone can interprete it as they want but as far as I'm concerned, the sepent went to eve first cos na eve get mind pass.

Anyways let's not delve into religion, cos its obvious everything went according to plan in that whole scenario.

Na eve get mind pass huh? Dont make me lol today mehn. Adam gave eve the chance to lead for once and see what came up? Everything went acording to plan? Who says? I'll let this slide.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2013
This thread is becoming something else.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2013
warrior101: Say the motive is good again and I'll shoot ya in the head brother. LOL... Why should we let a few men toy with our lives. For moses' sake these people only see us as pawns and lab rats... This is why a time I am in support of Islam states. They should keep their filt to themselves and their communities.

Is population posing a problem to the world or a treat to their existance and power? How is that their business anyway? The problems we face in the world are man made and somebody somewhere is benefiting from it. They took agriculture away from us, they gave us white colar jobs and on and on and on... Since they got so much power and sophisticated tech to turn a man into woman and woman into man, I would sugest they relocate and build a new colony on the artantica, mars, pluto any bloody planet of their fucckking choice and leave this one for us. How long shall we continue to serve the oppressors? I can not sell my birthright for anything. I don cum, I don come o, and I will play my own part...

hahaha...shoot jare. I get odeshi. Lol. Look bro, humans are indeed pawns and labrats. Question: if you were federal govt, will you treat these bloody feminists and gays any better than the present govt is doing every average nigerian? As for me, i'll make their lives unbearable till they eventually regain their sanity walahi. Mehn, attimes you just wanna be muslim. Those guys know how to preserve sanity. Emm... My suggestion to you is this: this world is in the hands of very big fishes. Wrestling them head-on will be total time wasting. I have long resigned to fate and enjoy my stay till God calls. Who am i supposed to be fighting for btw? These backstabbers, pretenders, mini-devils? Nah. Many aint worth a thing. I die today from struggle, they'd hurriedly share my wealth amongst themselves. Alot of them are so helplessly stoopid beyond salvation. Mehn, this world is for the wealthy. Instead of fighting the oppressors, I'll strife to be one while i can, so when its time to resettle on planet xyz, i no go carry last.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2013
babe1/2:

"They think those not free are those imprisoned. Rubbish"

I'm a bit confused here, if those not free aren't imprisoned, are you suggesting freedom is for those already free. In which alternate universe?
Hey hey hey slow down sweetie. Did i ever mention alternate universe any time past? Know what, i'll rephrase: They think those not free are ONLY those imprisoned. Gerrit now?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ahhhh bros. That one na one leg in and one leg out o. Its cowardise and also can be wisdom. If na cowardise then it won't be long before you fully support them. You don't seem to have a focus because you are skeptical on what's right. The battle line is always there bro. Who side are you? Angels, demons or the humans they are fight for dominiom over? Lol... I'm fully on the side on humanity. Lol

Back to the topic- Feminist, Gay and Shebios aren't born but are made... This can also be corrected reversing the same technics used in making them. Making their live a living hell is not the way forward at all. Hope I'm making sense to you o. Lol

Our problems are man made and somebody is somewhere benefiting from it. I don't mind taking risk in fighting the oppressor because wether they kill me or I grow old and die at old age o. All die na die. You wanna be a man? This is how to be a man, fight for what you believe in, and dont chicken out. A words is enought for the wise.

bettermike: hahaha...shoot jare. I get odeshi. Lol. Look bro, humans are indeed pawns and labrats. Question: if you were federal govt, will you treat these bloody feminists and gays any better than the present govt is doing every average nigerian? As for me, i'll make their lives unbearable till they eventually regain their sanity walahi. Mehn, attimes you just wanna be muslim. Those guys know how to preserve sanity. Emm... My suggestion to you is this: this world is in the hands of very big fishes. Wrestling them head-on will be total time wasting. I have long resigned to fate and enjoy my stay till God calls. Who am i supposed to be fighting for btw? These backstabbers, pretenders, mini-devils? Nah. Many aint worth a thing. I die today from struggle, they'd hurriedly share my wealth amongst themselves. Alot of them are so helplessly stoopid beyond salvation. Mehn, this world is for the wealthy. Instead of fighting the oppressors, I'll strife to be one while i can, so when its time to resettle on planet xyz, i no go carry last.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Still confusing.

bettermike: Hey hey hey slow down sweetie. Did i ever mention alternate universe any time past? Know what, i'll rephrase: They think those not free are ONLY those imprisoned. Gerrit now?

Do you guys watch walking dead?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
For the record this is TDN and I must say you make it so easy. I should go and drink acid and die? You just exhibited your violent philosophies. Why would you wish that on anyone. Seriously.

warrior101: Logically it is the woman that has failed. They bore and trained all those men you claim are causing you problems. All fingers should be pointed at women. We know what you people want. You want power. You want to neutralize the order of things, but in doing so you are the ones in control because you are redistributing the rewards (equal rights scam). We shall see where it will end.

Lastly, you can go and drink acid and die if you're angry because I don't care for you.

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by kundi90(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Guys, you don't have to abuse or curse someone else, because they have an opposing view to yours. Please be civil. I think this thread should be moved to the family section, so more people can contribute. The guys in the romance section only know and like talking about sex.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Iro, philomena ni, kin se philosophies. Abunu. Wawa.. shege. If you're TDN nko, make I dey cry?
Lol

babe1/2:
For the record this is TDN and I must say you make it so easy. I should go and drink acid and die? You just exhibited your violent philosophies. Why would you wish that on anyone. Seriously.

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
PocketEconomist: This thread is becoming something else.
As in eh!
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
You are right, I'm bored. Also quite new posting on nairaland. Although it was nice hearing what everyone has to say.

bukatyne:
As in eh!
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Who e help grin

babe1/2:
You are right, I'm bored. Also quite new posting on nairaland. Although it was nice hearing what everyone has to say.

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by sunsheyen: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
What started as an interesting and informative post that I, as a modern woman, found very helpful to work on myself in relationships, has turned disgusting. The posters who dominate the majority of this and previous pages are not the reason women lack humility, their mentalities are the reason that people are beaten, abused, molested and killed.

Rebelling against their kind of thought is not feminist, it is humanist. They are vile beasts who deserve derision and exile from civilization.

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by babe12: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
I have to congratulate you. You have succeeded in convincing everyone what a real man you are. Hurling insults, trying to terrorize anyone who stands up for what they believe in. You have single handedly upheld the stereotype rational people are shedding. I almost feel bad for you because you might not know any different but I always try to take something out of every situation I find myself in. Humility is a virtue I aspire to, thank God I'm getting married to a man who it comes naturally to, he will teach me and I will love and respect him for it. Try to take something out of this thread, if not for your sake, then for the sake of the woman you eventually end up with.

warrior101: Iro, philomena ni, kin se philosophies. Abunu. Wawa.. shege. If you're TDN nko, make I dey cry?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Who your marriage help undecided grin

babe1/2:
I have to congratulate you. You have succeeded in convincing everyone what a real man you are. Hurling insults, trying to terrorize anyone who stands up for what they believe in. You have single handedly upheld the stereotype rational people are shedding. I almost feel bad for you because you might not know any different but I always try to take something out of every situation I find myself in. Humility is a virtue I aspire to, thank God I'm getting married to a man who it comes naturally to, he will teach me and I will love and respect him for it. Try to take something out of this thread, if not for your sake, then for the sake of the woman you eventually end up with.

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Either this is TDN or one of her crew members. This monika was registered few minutes ago. Nice one... grin

Abeg make I go out go grab a bottle of grog jor. See you all in another thread.

sunsheyen: What started as an interesting and informative post that I, as a modern woman, found very helpful to work on myself in relationships, has turned disgusting. The posters who dominate the majority of this and previous pages are not the reason women lack humility, their mentalities are the reason that people are beaten, abused, molested and killed.

Rebelling against their kind of thought is not feminist, it is humanist. They are vile beasts who deserve derision and exile from civilization.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by sunsheyen: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
warrior101: Either this is TDN or one of her crew members. This monika was registered few minutes ago. Nice one... grin
Abeg make I go out go grab a bottle of grog jor. See you all in another thread.

The word is "moniker", and while I have registered recently, I am affiliated with no one on this site. There is no need to justify my presence to you, and rest assured, your lack of intelligence and decency are not things with which I will engage. Humility does not include consorting with trash. Thank goodness you see fit to leave us, perhaps a stimulating and positive discussion can ensue. Thank you to the original poster, in fact, I shared this post with my Nigerian (Igbo) special friend as something reflective of his words to me, and how I appreciate that it is part of his culture to foster traditional roles with love and respect, not domination and subjugation. Thanks also to all the positive posters on both sides of the issue. We can all grow with the exchange of ideas that is done in a respectful fashion. smiley

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
warrior101: Ahhhh bros. That one na one leg in and one leg out o. Its cowardise and also can be wisdom. If na cowardise then it won't be long before you fully support them. You don't seem to have a focus because you are skeptical on what's right. The battle line is always there bro. Who side are you? Angels, demons or the humans they are fight for dominiom over? Lol... I'm fully on the side on humanity. Lol

Back to the topic- Feminist, Gay and Shebios aren't born but are made... This can also be corrected reversing the same technics used in making them. Making their live a living hell is not the way forward at all. Hope I'm making sense to you o. Lol

Our problems are man made and somebody is somewhere benefiting from it. I don't mind taking risk in fighting the oppressor because wether they kill me or I grow old and die at old age o. All die na die. You wanna be a man? This is how to be a man, fight for what you believe in, and dont chicken out. A words is enought for the wise.

Very well said bro. You speak like a real man. Good. I used to share your point of view in the past (fight for the oppressed). Today, i have realised that NO single person deserves this life i carry. I recently just realised why very wealthy widows give all their wealth to their pet dog. NOBODY DESERVES ANYTHING. Given the same opportunity, those people wont even give 'dying for you' any thought. I dont support the oppresors. I have realised that ITS ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF IN THIS WORLD. So why sacrifice my body for some selfish ingrates. And believe me when i say am the smartest human on earth presently. Am sure with time you'll get my point.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
babe1/2:
Still confusing.

Do you guys watch walking dead?
I'll attend to this tomorrow.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2013
warrior101: Say the motive is good again and I'll shoot ya in the head brother. LOL... Why should we let a few men toy with our lives. For moses' sake these people only see us as pawns and lab rats... This is why a time I am in support of Islam states. They should keep their filt to themselves and their communities.

Yes brother. Over-population will be a big threat to the oppressors. How? Too many humans will mean unavoidable acute food shortage which will EVENTUALLY result in EXTINCTION OF THE HUMAN RACE. Unless there's a way to relocate to any other earth-like planet soon, there will be no other option but to discourage population explosion. Gerrit? Come to think of it: arnt we all oppressors one way or the other?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2013
bettermike: Hey hey hey slow down sweetie. Did i ever mention alternate universe any time past? Know what, i'll rephrase: They think those not free are ONLY those imprisoned. Gerrit now?
Okay. Lets do this quick. Now, we said complete freedom is a myth. Oxford dictionary defines freedom as a condition of being able to do, say, think, etc. whatever you want to, without being controlled or LIMITED. I will not go too deep. Stay with me. Stay with me. Now, alot of people think they enjoy freedom just because they are not in prison but untrue. How can you claim to be free but on easter holiday you are stuck at home because you cant afford a bus ticket to anywhere? Whether you like it or not, you are imprisoned. But this time, not by a building but by LACK. Alot of poor people are forced to remain in one geographical area without help. The more money you have, the freer you become; but less and less your finances, the more limited your freedom. Many more examples exist but i'll stop here.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Ngokafor(f): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Goodness gracious!!!...so the so-called 'real men' are still yapping and whinning uncontrollably days after this thread was created??.....talking so emotionally about issues they have little knowlege about!!..one ignorant fellow even berated some women that give birth through CS,that was when i gave up!..
....and people will say nagging and talkativeness is the exclusive preserve of females,they should come to Nairaland and see our 'men/guys' at their element...

..abeg make i go cook my new-year medemede jare,am sure the usual suspects will still be here arguing viciously by the time i come back...in three or four days time!!..lol!!

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
NOTICE: If you replied my pm, i have not been able to access my email. If you replied my pm, pls send me another pm and i'll figure out how we can communicate.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ngokafor: Goodness gracious!!!...so the so-called 'real men' are still yapping and whinning uncontrollably days after this thread was created??.....talking so emotionally about issues they have little knowlege about!!..one ignorant fellow even berated some women that give birth through CS,that was when i gave up!..
....and people will say nagging and talkativeness is the exclusive preserve of females,they should come to Nairaland and see our 'men/guys' at their element...

..abeg make i go cook my new-year medemede jare,am sure the usual suspects will still be here arguing viciously by the time i come back...in three or four days time!!..lol!!
oh, children. Anyways, i have enough websites to back my position. Humble and respecting women will make this world far better. It is well.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Adaeze003(f): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
PocketEconomist: This thread is becoming something else.

I'm telling you! Someone is even now suggesting that women rise to natural disasters and seek equality like wth?

At the end of the day, will one man marry every girl? Or will one girl marry every man? Its one woman, one man rii? Trust me, you'll find someone out of the 7 billion people that will suit you. Stop trying to push your values on other people be you feminist, chauvinist or tradititional.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance / Filipino Newlyweds Drown While Honeymooning After Ten Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.