Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44327 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
I broke up.with a chick over the phone one night.....she came to my window by 5:30am next morning crying all over....she followed about all morning crying with wet eyes.....damn....it was one of the most embarrassing moment of my life.... Had to threaten the ediot with my awka made before she get sense.....lol

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by addictiv(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
victorD3:

I'm not sure of the other accusations but am convinced you love chicken and chips lol
Lmao..... in every rumour there must be some element of truth.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 190theclown: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
grin grin grin

guys who got dumped normally resort to drinking grin grin grin takes em a couple of months/years to move on
but for girls they cry, stalk, rebond the next guy (relationship) some even take to clubbing drinking and smoking

In general women are more vulnerable, but once they got their hearts hardened its till marriage before they soften

Guys so messing with women's heart's ibeg grin grin
someone even said he threatened his gf with an akwa made gun

chairman unto wetin shes a woman oh no matter how silly she could be - just have a word with her and let her go

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by rahjan: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
She sent me a sms, I read it and quietly went back to complete my laundry then I called her and asked her if she was sure. She said yes, I wished her luck and silently dealt with the pain. In 2 weeks I was my old self again. We have remained good friends and She still calls often to seek advice; even admitting once that she made a mistake by calling of the relationship but of course it was too late. Relationships shouldnt be a do it or die in the process affair.

14 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Sike(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nothing but her own "cry me a river" version.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by olawalelarry(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sarah a: lord Jesus! Haha.
mine sucks a lot after I left nigeria in 2011,I heared she had another boyfriend,I called her and asked if wot I heared is true,she begged me to forgive her but I said no and since den she rekindle and start calling me names and swear me on facebook i couldn't help but to block her cos I can't keep on exhanging word with her, she is 20yrs old tho

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Uniquexty(f): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 190theclown: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
olawalelarry: mine sucks a lot after I left nigeria in 2011,I heared she had another boyfriend,I called her and asked if wot I heared is true,she begged me to forgive her but I said no and since den she rekindle and start calling me names and swear me on facebook i couldn't help but to block her cos I can't keep on exhanging word with her, she is 20yrs old tho

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 190theclown: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Uniquexty: I dey tells u brotherly. Wahala dey for me o. We have dated for quite a reasonable tym now and he has started thinking of marriage. Not every boyfriend is a husband. I love him o but not enough to marry him. I have tried every approach to break this but he has refused. He loves me like mad. All his Friends and family now refers to me as his wife.

so in other words you are there for his money!!

Someone call me the inspector Police, we have a thief in our midst angry

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

lol...i no fit laf abeg
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by jreyez(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mine caught me when I was asleep, tied me up, drugged me, and raped me...... It's was irritating grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by SIRANDREWS: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
she polluted 3 times after I told her

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Danhumprey: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

The guy na correct guy! gringringringringrin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Pennywise(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gaddem. Reading through these, I have to conclude that I have either been exceptionally lucky with the girls I date or I am a Mr-nice-guy irrespective of what most pple think about me. No issues whatever. I can call on all the girls I dated (I am talking dozens here) and still relate with them. I suppose it is because we all knew the end even from the beginning grin grin. And I generally do not make a lot of promises as the temptation is always there in every new relationship.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by AdlatWorld(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mine go extra lenght to marry my intimate friend. Even gave birth 4 month ago.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Halen(f): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmmmm my ex threathened to give me an acid bath......it wasn't funny I had to involve police.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by jreyez(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
mine opened a thread here on nl 'Letter to someone I have a huge crush on' grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Pennywise(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Halen: Hmmmmm my ex threathened to give me an acid bath......it wasn't funny I had to involve police.

The guy must have spent a fortune on you. Its usually the case with guys who win girls with money and material gifts they can ill-afford.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Blazinraj01(f): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=190-the-clown][/quote]
cheesy
That girl's expression is priceless
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by iluvweed(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ha ha...bad old memories!

My Ex came to my wedding with a very BIG BELLY (8 months pregnant for another man by mistake grin grin grin), Almost all my friends and family knew her back then....Broke up with her when I learnt she was pregnant (1 month) and she wanted to have sex with me with the pregnancy so she can claim I was responsible for it........ shocked. Omo as a sharp ganja man I gast run for my life!....and also I have been double dating all along ( a pretty lowkey virgin girl) and been nursing her all along the relationship (7 good yrs!)....was just using the bitch as a bed mate then while securing the virgin for marriage.... grin grin grin grin....Long story short...I got married to the virgin few yrs back and on our wedding day, the girl came and she sat in front at the reception where everyone could see her with 8 months belle CRYING sooo loudly that everyone noticed her...My brothers had to force her out of the place....see gobe!... shocked....thank God my wife knew all about her all along....havent seen her since then!......... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Halen(f): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pennywise:

The guy must have spent a fortune on you. Its usually the case with guys who win girls with money and material gifts they can ill-afford.

Nah not really.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Odukes(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt: Interesting break up stories
Mehn, I must have been a very lucky one
*looking back*
No man has ever told me he's done
Oh well I get to read attitude, before u say its over, am already far gone
I fall in love so easily and so I fall out of it too at a snap
Now, I see me in you, i even thought dat was my post. We all have our kind some where and looking at your P-pix, I nu you were my kind.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Halen(f): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
iluvweed: Ha ha...bad old memories!

My Ex came to my wedding with a very BIG BELLY (8 months pregnant for another man by mistake grin grin grin), Almost all my friends and family knew her back then....Broke up with her when I learnt she was pregnant (1 month) and she wanted to have sex with me with the pregnancy so she can claim I was responsible for it........ shocked. Omo as a sharp ganja man I gast run for my life!....and also I have been double dating all along ( a pretty lowkey virgin girl) and been nursing her all along the relationship (7 good yrs!)....was just using the bitch as a bed mate then while securing the virgin for marriage.... grin grin grin grin....Long story short...I got married to the virgin few yrs back and on our wedding day, the girl came and she sat in front at the reception where everyone could see her with 8 months belle CRYING sooo loudly that everyone noticed her...My brothers had to force her out of the place....see gobe!... shocked....thank God my wife knew all about her all along....havent seen her since then!......... cheesy

Kai! Men...............
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by SpcAgtOko: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
You are better off without people who do crazy/stupid things because of a breakup.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Lds14: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
hnmmm so ekiti "s been rocking ur boat,chicken & chips? that was off menu, i taught u guys got a thing pounded yam?
angelseddy: Hahaa mine went around telling any 1 that cared to listen that am a bad cheap girl. That all a guy needed to do was buy me chicken n chips n I would part my legs. Even told som1 that I was raped b4 he met me and still dated me. He later would send me txt messages saying am possessed. He would spoil me outside with ridiculous lies then get bk in his private corner to beg and cajole that I giv anoda chance. Sore loser! He ruled out ekiti guys for me...sick lieing fellow wit a complex. Som1 that I buy thgs for ooooo.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Deschil: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
True. Maturity and emotions have nothing in common!
acidtalk:

The Oldest woman can act like a toddler when she feels cheated and heartbroken.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by iluvweed(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Halen:

Kai! Men...............

Yes madam helen....What happen to men?

Women!... tongue tongue
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Crazyyy stories here!!!!lol
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by funshybam(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=20pt]wait ooo...@op.....how many gurls u don jilt[/size]
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Dannylux: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
The worse action she took was falling for one of my friends who I made sure broke her confused heart.

Stop falling for your ex's friends, ladies.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 735i(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
zeelo2014: I hate the word 'ex'. Most people date just for the moment & sex too. Why not just have flings than carry burden afterall why buy the cow when u can milk it. Asked only a girl out in my university days,still with her most likely end it there if not her the next girl will surely be my wife & fortunately she reasons like me too. For the numerous ladies have been with I sneak into their lives & sneak out like a thief without any form of drama or hard feelings,even connected one to her present husband,friends with benefit thingy.

Of all the posts i have come across...this is peharps the most jaw dropping!!!
YOU BE THIEF I SWEAR!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Deschil: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
I disagree with this my guy; the people who hurt the most are those who have invested the most...it won't hurt you if you didn't invest your emotions, time, money etc in the relationship. Unexpected/undeserved break up is unbearable.
acidtalk: I won't be surprised one bit if a report comes out from psychiatric homes and its stated that more than 1/4 of the patients in there is as a result from breakups.

People dey craze finish if you plate the issue of a breakup to them. And most times I wonder why they are upset when they didn't put in their best in most cases to see that the relationship is fruitful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.