Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44325 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Lds14: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
so how do we know the creep is lying?
pweetixandy: my ex Called tO tell me he teSted he teSted hiV PositiVe...told my enemieS i WaS a Prostitute nd i waS Pregnant for him.
wld Send inSultive MSgS frM an anonymuS nuMber.
he told my bestie i slePt wv her man.
hez Such a loser..back in uni..2010
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Sunshinelady(f): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
marleymcintosh: After the break up, she lied to our friends that I was Gay.
. Lmao, dis is d worst ever

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by denony(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
That she cant love again, that i should give her her love back grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by badmrkt(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
I sent a "jet to pick up the next " right in front of her!
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Lds14: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
stiil stalking wow, u must av done stuff on him,i went to owerri sm mnths back on a time off happened to be imsu students ladies night at all season hotel where i lodged,got 1 of "em lady, was suppose to be 1nite but d cats does somany shit on me i had problem consetrating when i return to my base girl i went bak again & again tot i have seen em all until.maybe u are 1 sort ,LOL[color=#990000]
pweetixandy: dey Were all lieS O! lOl
[/color]
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Ngokafor(f): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
...Mine sent me stinkers via sms calling me all kinds of names
,initially i tried to reciprocate thinking he'll simmer down and back off,but for where?..that only energised and enraged him the more and i subsequently resorted to ignoring him and deleting his messages as soon as they hit my phone without reading them...not that it stopped the sms from coming every hour.It was pure psychological warfare i must confess and i never knew he was capable of such wickedness..
...I couldnt believe it when he came to my office trying to seek audience with my boss under the guise of a 'business proposal'!!..smh!!..that was when i knew i had to do something fast!.It took the threat of bodily harm by some military guys before the guy finally stopped harassing me..
...As usual a year or so after the entire show of shame,he tried to apologise and explain his irrational behaviour when we met in a supermarket,but i literally took off with my heels touching the back of my head after muttering a cold 'hi'..
..the funny thing is that till date i honestly do not know why he was so angry..i simply decided to move on and leave him with his shenanigans and arrogance in peace but it didnt go as i planned..
....anyway thank-God he's sooooo history and out of my life for good cos i've got a much better replacement by any standard.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Lds14: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mine ask 4 a pay off, took my bb pouche,seized my flight ticket, and said i aint done wit u yet so i been waiting 4 her nxt actions
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vinebaby: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Itz aiit, I reside in delta state.
Les: what's difficult in telling me where you are?? What other point do you want?? I know someone by the name vine, I know where she is, if it's the same location, then... Do you want any other point
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by victorD3: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
acidtalk:

A Partner that can be heartless to do such if given the opportunity can bath is ex with acid or pay people to assasinate her. That his act was devilish.

Relax man jealousy can make you act stupid and and that doesn't make you heartless. With time everyone gets fine and moves on.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Lds14: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
crazy dude got me rolling,sm ad tho.[quote author=ikeno][/quote]
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by spotlessderby(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
angelseddy: Hahaa mine went around telling any 1 that cared to listen that am a bad cheap girl. That all a guy needed to do was buy me chicken n chips n I would part my legs. Even told som1 that I was raped b4 he met me and still dated me. He later would send me txt messages saying am possessed. He would spoil me outside with ridiculous lies then get bk in his private corner to beg and cajole that I giv anoda chance. Sore loser! He ruled out ekiti guys for me...sick lieing fellow wit a complex. Som1 that I buy thgs for ooooo.

Sorry for your experience but that does not mean all Ekiti guys are like that.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Lds14: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
hnm that waz tough, waffi made i gueess,maybe i shld switched my brand to getto made.they seem best.they neva took bb pouche & ticket. HELUVA GL
sweetsmalsis: Absolutely nothing!
Life goes on jare....
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sarah a: well done.
English is a foreign language. Haha
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
She literally caused havoc for my new girl friend. At one point, she told her I was playing her and that she would regret her decision to be with me
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Obidikejr(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt: Interesting break up stories
Mehn, I must have been a very lucky one
*looking back*
No man has ever told me he's done
Oh well I get to read attitude, before u say its over, am already far gone
I fall in love so easily and so I fall out of it too at a snap

I like you
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Edozie13(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mine went as far as tagging me on EVERY picture she took with the guy
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
addictiv:
He even tried...I would have given you a lighter.
Ha-ha Ha-ha Ha-ha Ha-ha
we get plenty crazy niggers for NL
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Uniquexty(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
190-the-clown:

so in other words you are there for his money!!

Someone call me the inspector Police, we have a thief in our midst angry
Lol, make i hear money. Where u see d money? We were just attracted to each other but when i realised he was not all i wanted, i tried cutting off but he refused every form of break up. Now things have gone out of hand
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
EBK2:
English is a foreign language. Haha
Mr english language abeg correct me , me no go skul oh.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by rhymz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mine was on phone, she saw it coming, it was on the 31st of last year before then we had been having serious issues at a point I travelled out of the state for over 4months and we did not speak to each other called. I came back to Lagos and we made up again but things never were the same, I discovered she was up to something, she became more interested in asking me for money than about the relationship, in fact, part of what I had to agree to was to pay her the monthly stipends that I usually gave her every end of the month, she wanted me to pay up the money that had accrued during the four months we did not speak to each other.

However when I discovered that the spark was not there again, that she was up to something else, probably had gotten a replacement sef- cos she was always having men approaching her parents for hand in marriage- o boi I started using my head o. Just like that, I decided the break up was going to be on phone, not that she would do anything silly if I told her in person but I just wanted that way. I first sent her a text message that it was not working and I did not want to continue like that, later she tried to call but I did not pick. Then I called and told her point blank that we should both move on, surprisingly she said if that was what I wanted no problem, i dropped the call, deleted her number and contact and heaved a heavy sigh of relief....no drama men, I still occasionally say hi to her on Facebook.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by zenus(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
I knew it won't be easy.
I had to fake an HIV report.
No be person advice her to run.

6 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
zenus: I knew it won't be easy.
I had to fake an HIV report.
No be person advice her to run.
haha
Ha-ha ha-ha
murvafucker
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
*looking back*

Exactly how it's done,i wish ladies should learn this. Once you sense disinterest, move on and don't wait to be disrespected before you leave.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by bknight: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
How do u guys meet these drama queens n guys?

Does this validate 'like poles attract'? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by graychuks(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
I have been reading Many comments in here... but what strikes me is that 98% of the comment people drop in. Here just paints us on the good side......nobody wants to be the insane one.....how I wish your ex are all reading this... asiri Yin ma tu grin

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Agent8706(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Viewing this topic: AWD(m), BigRuckus, bobman(m), miz Gene(f),
kreal, studM(m), SEGAD, Öpepsyßaby, habib55, siralos135, misterh
(m), rockcitie, MR BENZENE(m), boomssey(f), Zee10, waistaa(f),
bcomputer101(m), sucemt(m), Superstar007(m), life_style(m),
ibrokola(m), zenus(m), kennygee(f), byvan(f), syras(m), blakcablak,
hombre(m), prince sapphire(m), OC cool, ademony(m), khalil zbr,
bece, afroman23, blackpammy, pastandy(m), wummie20, Temi-
bassie(f), graychuks(m), Tee-gurlee.(f), nuela100(f), adaorap(f),
MD-CEO, baggy4luv(m), missbowale(f), felixzo1, michealekene(m),
won91(m), softsparky, maborukoje(f), adellam16, ARES(m),
favoured child(m), 002, Wolvy X5, seN mO, untainted, nekaa(f),
caterwaul(m), funshint(m), IAMBREEZY, olivia stacey(f), prof op,
truborn9ja, argent(f), bknight(m), milkymesh, charles2422, Slicqy
prizzy(f), Ollydon(m), Phate07(m), 0key, Citizen01(f) and 46 guest
(s)
Oga Seun, how come my name is not always among the list of people viewing topics when am always seriously busy doing so? Is this a modernised way of banning?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Amuga(f): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
My ex was worst than the devil himself,never knew that guy was a one man riot. On my wedding day, thank God we had (enough) security on ground.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Tonetonz(f): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
zeelo2014: Some people will have association of exboyfriend/ex-girlfriend canopy at their wedding. Too many failed relationships.
LMAO.this got me cracking have got to post this somewhere
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Teegurlee(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
*looking back*
This is soooo me. Aint gat no time 4 sh1t.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by blackpammy: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mine went around telling all my friends that I had broken her heart and that she was going to kill herself. Twas very embarassing.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Princess4eva(f): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=Chanchit]I dnt
blame people that do all imaginable things ...

...people that do all unimaginable things... you meant to say? Right?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by sdqxxx(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
acidtalk:

Afterall no be only ganja and coco dey cause make person kolo.
With people's experiences on this issue alone and the million others out there, you will realize most peeps become semi-insane at the realization that their partner is calling it quit.
. Tru talk,it took me five years to heal embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.