Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings (47604 Views)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Adetula1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
a good write up but i don't agree with all.
when i say a woman is sexy,i mean she's good to behold,not think of bed related matters.
When i say am busy for now,i simply means when she comes i would not have much time for her cause i have work to do not because she boring and so on
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Dovahkiin(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Preceedo:

13. "What perfume do you use"- You have body odour and he's recommending a deodorant for you.

14. " Don't mention"- I know why I helped you and I won't accept "thank you" as a reward.

17."You look like my mother"- You breast don sag finish.

Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by haywhytunechi: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
I disagree totally...
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by tdbanks: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Number 16 is so true.
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nwanneamakah: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Preceedo:

Permit me to ask you why and how you dress.

Why I dress- to cover my nake.dness
How I dress- like a normal lady should
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nwanneamakah: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Les: we are saying the same thing, so it's not enough reason to dispute the number 2.
ok. smiley
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by todayguest(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Preceedo:

No guy who really wants you will ask you if you have one. Most of the times when a guy asks a gorl whether she has a BF its because he wonders how he managed to cope with you or likes you!
No! For me, I ask in order to find my way, to learn dangers that I need to avoid, and to satisfy my curiosity.
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nwanneamakah: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Preceedo:

That's ur ignorance on ur part. You are not a temperature why should you be HOT neither are you a bitch why should you be SEXY. Lol.
When a guy says ur beautiful then he loves you but Sexy/hot he wants to crossover (if you know what I mean)
Hmm...ok. I've heard you.
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Deeman1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
nyere84: He has used all for me. Can you imagine??

And, i foolishly believed him. Oh nooo!!! So, i ve been a mumumugu to not understand all these??

*Tapping my foot hard on the ground* someone will see fire tonite.
Go easy with him madam. if he is still with you. know that then he loves you. lol

1 Like

Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Deeman1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
chynazom: E com be like say there are two factions: Real men vs Players... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yeah there two factions really. but most of the right is true for virtually all men.. All men might not necessary use all of them but they use most of them. dont get worked up my dear. Even if a man use everything on you if he loves you, he would be with you still. so dont worry over their useage.
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Preceedo: A sequel to the thread that talked about the secret meanings to girls words during conversation.

Guys ,too, have theirs.

1. "When are you going?"- A polite way of saying "are you still here". Just pick ur things and go immediately when a guy says this.

2. "You are sexy/hot"- Many girls take this as "beautiful". No, it means I's like to have you in bed one day.

3."I'm busy for now"- it means you are boring.

4. "You are like a sister to me"- If ur boyfriend say this to you, he means you don't arouse him sexually(no affection).

5." What do you mean"- When ur arguing with a guy and he asks what you mean. He's surprise that you are so right, he knows you are on point and may discover the secret so he pretends not to understand.

5. "I'm not ready for a serious relationship"- He means you are not a wife material or at least to him.

6. " I'm sorry "- I'm in the mood. Pls come to bed. Except he says it and does not ask you 4 sex that's when he really means it.

7. "Do you have a boyfrieend?"-means "I wonder what he sees in you". If he wants to have you, he wont ask.

8. "You're looking alright/okay"- You are not beautiful. Just average.

9. "Okay, no problem"- This does not mean the case is settled. It means "wait and see".

10. " Are you serious?"- Ur behaving immature/childish.

11. " I don't understand you these days"- I have seen another better chick outside. U've been replaced already.

12. "Do you love me?"- He is not expecting a "Yes or No". He is saying "Prove it". May be on bed.

13. "What perfume do you use"- You have body odour and he's recommending a deodorant for you.

14. " Don't mention"- I know why I helped you and I won't accept "thank you" as a reward.

15. "This dress is too small for you"- you are putting on weight unneccessarily.

16. "I'll call you". Pls don't call me.

Do you agree?
Add urs guys

Edited:- Praaaaaaaiiiise the lord. Brethren, I want to thank God for the salvation of my soul. Secondly, I want to appreciate God for protection me and provision me.

Brethren God has finarry does it. I has been blowsing with my nokia 3310 on nailarand. I have did all i should does to make flont page but all to no avail.

I don suffer for nairaland. Some people tell me to "Go and die" others say i resemble "Obasenjo"
some even discomboburate my head with oyibo wey my papa no know the meaning.
But today God has did it, he has does it. Now I stand gidigba for frontpage. Thousands of people go con dey read my post. Me wey be like tooth pick. Pllllaise the lord. Harreruyah.

I want to uses my testimony as a medium of contact to all nairalander wey never reach front page say the God wey do my own go do una own. Pastor thank for ur player ooo. Oga seun u too much. The mod wey take over from SEXKILLZ God go bress and surplice you. People wey comment 4 dis thread I thank una werru wel.

My choir abeg sing skelewu make i take thank my God
I disagree, not as factual as d lady's
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
nyere84: He has used all for me. Can you imagine??

And, i foolishly believed him. Oh nooo!!! So, i ve been a mumumugu to not understand all these??

*Tapping my foot hard on the ground* someone will see fire tonite.
I sincery hop u wont put urself in2 unnecessary trouble 4 blivin al these
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
watz d meaning of op. I need answer c.riously
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: watz d meaning of op. I need answer c.riously
original poster.
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by SIRJENTLE: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
you try for this post.BUT I STRICTLY MAINTAIN THAT YOU TALKED YOUR OWN OPINION AND NOT MINE. SO DO NOT GENERALIZE IT TO ALL MEN.

THANKS
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: watz d meaning of op. I need answer c.riously
Original poster
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by hermesprogidy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
prettyjo: i dnt totally agree cos av nt experienced such
laffing in sanskrit.. grin
prettyjo: i dnt totally agree cos av nt experienced such
laffing in sanskrit.. You must be the vice president of fantasyland
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2013
Absolutely nonsense. Interpretations doesnt follow.any lady that follows this, will lose her guy in one week
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Tobetoe(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2013
@op ,u got just number 2,3 and 9 , d rest ar ur opinion ,its nt fact, . .and pls op inform d junior kids here nt to try dis words at home , . . U ar still nt a player.., just try to be a gentleman
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2013
n0 7 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Revolva(m): 12:16am On Dec 30, 2013
I Use....gbes gbes..for nackingpurpose
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by omobone(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2013
Teenzy: I really dont agree with u on No7..A guy will definitely ask a girl if she has a bf to know what he's up against....

I for one won't ask a girl about her boyfriend because you stand the risk of strengthening the "brick wall" around the girl making it more difficult to get the girl. I have always wondered why that happens... then I reckoned... if a girl tells you she has a boyfriend, she would want to prove her loyalty as a lady by not giving you a chance making it more difficult for you.

1 Like

Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by leofab(f): 5:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Give it up for Ilu{mu}gu.nboy the crowned tribalist for 2013.. he
has displaced Bluetooth..
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Cabsso(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2013
Teenzy: I really dont agree with u on No7..A guy will definitely ask a girl if she has a bf to know what he's up against....
Dats wat u females tink bt dats nt wat it means in d hrt of men
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by GentleFrank(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2013
Good !
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by PrinceJustice(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2013
chynazom: E com be like say there are two factions: Real men vs Players... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and Playmakers too
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by glamoureze(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Preceedo: A sequel to the thread that talked about the secret meanings to girls words during conversation.

Guys ,too, have theirs.

1. "When are you going?"- A polite way of saying "are you still here". Just pick ur things and go immediately when a guy says this.

2. "You are sexy/hot"- Many girls take this as "beautiful". No, it means I's like to have you in bed one day.

3."I'm busy for now"- it means you are boring.

4. "You are like a sister to me"- If ur boyfriend say this to you, he means you don't arouse him sexually(no affection).

5." What do you mean"- When ur arguing with a guy and he asks what you mean. He's surprise that you are so right, he knows you are on point and may discover the secret so he pretends not to understand.

5. "I'm not ready for a serious relationship"- He means you are not a wife material or at least to him.

6. " I'm sorry "- I'm in the mood. Pls come to bed. Except he says it and does not ask you 4 sex that's when he really means it.

7. "Do you have a boyfrieend?"-means "I wonder what he sees in you". If he wants to have you, he wont ask.

8. "You're looking alright/okay"- You are not beautiful. Just average.

9. "Okay, no problem"- This does not mean the case is settled. It means "wait and see".

10. " Are you serious?"- Ur behaving immature/childish.

11. " I don't understand you these days"- I have seen another better chick outside. U've been replaced already.

12. "Do you love me?"- He is not expecting a "Yes or No". He is saying "Prove it". May be on bed.

15. "This dress is too small for you"- you are putting on weight unneccessarily.

16. "I'll call you". Pls don't call me.

Do you agree?
Add urs guys

Edited:- Praaaaaaaiiiise the lord. Brethren, I want to thank God for the salvation of my soul. Secondly, I want to appreciate God for protection me and provision me.

Brethren God has finarry does it. I has been blowsing with my nokia 3310 on nailarand. I have did all i should does to make flont page but all to no avail.

I don suffer for nairaland. Some people tell me to "Go and die" others say i resemble "Obasenjo"
some even discomboburate my head with oyibo wey my papa no know the meaning.
But today God has did it, he has does it. Now I stand gidigba for frontpage. Thousands of people go con dey read my post. Me wey be like tooth pick. Pllllaise the lord. Harreruyah.

I want to uses my testimony as a medium of contact to all nairalander wey never reach front page say the God wey do my own go do una own. Pastor thank for ur player ooo. Oga seun u too much. The mod wey take over from SEXKILLZ God go bress and surplice you. People wey comment 4 dis thread I thank una werru wel.

My choir abeg sing skelewu make i take thank my God
dude. u got me laffing ma ass off. nice one
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by SMUSHISO: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2013
Just passing by[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by MzTiletohSet(f): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2013
UKWU
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by simpleguy259: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
cool[color=#770077][/color]bro........no mind them yu get 99% 4 dis exam jare
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Hayurdayle(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cant stop laffing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.