Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings (47622 Views)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lolz hahaha it happened that am a victim... U on point bro.. Buh y casting ma ass cry
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by SenatorJames(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Teenzy: I really dont agree with u on No7..A guy will definitely ask a girl if she has a bf to know what he's up against....
I beg to disagree with you ma, guys that really mean relationship with girls are no more asking such questions. Guys know that the response they will get from almost all the ladies is, I have a boyfriend (including those that have none), so they prefer to make their desire known to the lady rather than asking unnessary questions that will put sand in their garri. The girl will say you ask me and i told you i have a boyfriend already, what else do you want from me? So if a guy ask, he may mean another thing according to op.
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Jahswitch(f): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Preceedo:
Only mad people mean their words. A normal man must sometimes crack a joke, be ironical, be sarcastic.

Are you one of them?
Grow up! Meaning ur words is one of the first signs of maturity. cry
Preceedo:
Only mad people mean their words. A normal man must sometimes crack a joke, be ironical, be sarcastic.

Are you one of them?
Grow up! Meaning ur words is one of the first signs of maturity.
Re: Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
1-5 make sense and is true for some guys not all tho but the rest is pure sHIt,

Op all you think is SEX,

I LIKE YOUR TESTIMONY THOgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.