Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92170 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2014
churific: I'll leave your views to you but #5 is the most irrelevant. You can still contact STDs from your wife unless if you're smart enough to get tested together before marriage!
It was gonna be unprotected
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2014
katty40: Not to d guys alone!ur mistake which actually didn't happen has taught so many even if der so scared or ashamed to admit it!am rili glad I saw dis uv givn me d reason not to do it until am married..ws about making same mistake next week with my bf but am calling it off..thank u at op
I'm happy it helped you..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by ussy09(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2014
Op dis ur mata na personally, as liver fail u, u com dey form holy haba-habatically!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2014
how this one take affect us ?
i even think say OP go write something like "so i went to a motel,had Marathon s3x like 5 days and i developed osteoporosis "
CRAP
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by UyiIredia(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2014
ussy09: Op dis ur mata na personally, as liver fail u, u com dey form holy haba-habatically!

Chrous please ! Dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by mfrizzy(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Give me her username....I'm up to the task lol
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by shembarr(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Thank God for ur live. I'm very happy for u. Sex with a stranger is a very bad thing. U dont even knw her intention. I here of a lady infected with an STD and decided to share d disease with anyone who ask her out in d name of trying to punish all men who loves to have sex wit strangers. Hold on to ur believe my brother.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by thasouthwestson: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2014
@op I did learnt a lesson...
Which is not to judge a book by its cover..i.e not to ever open all topics with attractive headings on nl again !!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by pizzzy(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2014
na the type of u go still go look for Congo wey u go shine tomorrow when konji hook u again
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Still hherre debating with people? Well, whatever the results of this are don't say I didn't warn you. Even those who are suffering from their choices here on nairaland will continue to insult u and deggrade u until you choose to be like dem. Since u think u are wise enough to defeat the world sha, enjoy. Good luck
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by paparazzy21(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2014
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
No,he deserves better! TO BE JAILED. Op you need an open letter,in fact you need to face the wrath of law. I'm angry!!!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Krystalxxx: Still hherre debating with people? Well, whatever the results of this are don't say I didn't warn you. Even those who are suffering from their choices here on nairaland will continue to insult u and deggrade u until you choose to be like dem. Since u think u are wise enough to defeat the world sha, enjoy. Good luck
I need not reply them..Its of no use..

And i can never be like the majority..

Thanks anyway..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Kennyfancy(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2014
stinggy: OP were u two chattin on bbm? Gimme her pin, was it whatsapp? Gimme her no, fcbk chat? Gimme her id...
One man's fud is anoda man's poison
right from d day i knw u,,someting keep telling me dat u will die on top of woman,,now i see dis year is d year

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by bornagain1509(f): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Good intention turned sour!
@ op, pele ooooo.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Lol..She's had sex just once..With her B.f who she claims to be good at it..
Thought you said she's a nympho? undecided

You this boy, face our studies. Worry about sex and chicks when you are mature enough. When you have your own house.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Tinyemeka:
Thought you said she's a nympho? undecided

You this boy, face our studies. Worry about sex and chicks when you are mature enough. When you have your own house.
Thanks
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Danielle22(f): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2014
I second u.......#gbam
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Danielle22:
I second u.......#gbam
I shouldn't be replying this but..
On a second thought, the moderator never found a fault in it..Pls go lay your complain to the moderator..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by jtenna: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Thanks..Its Shitty i regret my decision..But you shouldn't crucify me for my mistake..Anyway i cherish your opinion.

Banned? For an experience i shared which maybe of help to someone?
For those raining insults on me, its pretty unfair..I'm not a kid anymore..You should understand me..Just because you're grown doesn't make you perfect..I prone to mistakes..

Pls quit the insults and understand why i opened this topic..Its simply to inform guys like me with similar motives to THINK TWICE..

Thanks to those who comprehend my submission.
Why are most nigerians so rude in nature?

If you know its worth nothing to you just un-follow the topic and quit insulting me..

Atleast i'm happy we've got mature minded ones..*SMILES*

You guys won't make me feel worthless not for once..THANKS
u are so brave and a wise youth. I admire u for that. Keeping urself for marriage is so worth it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If u finally have sex, believe me, it will be so hard to stop after that. I wish someone had told me this. Stay chaste.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Dalazyou(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2014
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...choi grin
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...choi
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by deloon(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Angels and Demons.....all over this thread.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by tiwalademi(f): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]U DID RIGHT.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2014
j.tenna:

u are so brave and a wise youth. I admire u for that. Keeping urself for marriage is so worth it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If u finally have sex, believe me, it will be so hard to stop after that. I wish someone had told me this. Stay chaste.
Thank you so much ma'am..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by realbee(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2014
i understand d op's point, its not a gud thing 2 start havin sex when u're not ready 4 it, d fact dat u still live with your parents and cant bring a girl home in when they are around show dat u're still young and i understand. but d best thing is not 2 make attempt at all instead of backin out at d last minute. d gal might tell u its ok but for inside her mind d lind curse wey she go dey giv no b small, she probably wont giv u much respect after this dats if she is still talkin 2 u at all, u hv bruised ur ego as a man. secondly, i will advice u 2 remain a virgin until u think u're ready, not until marriage o, if u find a gal u want 2 marry when d time comes knak am wella b4 marriage or else u will regret it. forget what seminar tell u o, discover everythin u can physically abt ur partner and gain sexual xperience, so dat u wont be shocked when u start to find out somtings after weddin like a coursin of mine. also u no go wan dey ask where to put d thing frm ur wifey on ur weddin night o.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Williamso(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
It was gonna be unprotected

shocked shocked shocked
OP, what is wrong with you ni? Deciding to have unprotected sex with a stranger? Now that's just immature and silly.

And y'all claiming "holier than thou" here, especially the virgins, don't think you're any better than anyone; as your faith must've told you, self-righteousness is associated with the Pharisees.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Williamso(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2014
realbee: i understand d op's point, its not a gud thing 2 start havin sex when u're not ready 4 it, d fact dat u still live with your parents and cant bring a girl home in when they are around show dat u're still young and i understand. but d best thing is not 2 make attempt at all instead of backin out at d last minute. d gal might tell u its ok but for inside her mind d lind curse wey she go dey giv no b small, she probably wont giv u much respect after this dats if she is still talkin 2 u at all, u hv bruised ur ego as a man. secondly, i will advice u 2 remain a virgin until u think u're ready, not until marriage o, if u find a gal u want 2 marry when d time comes knak am wella b4 marriage or else u will regret it. forget what seminar tell u o, discover everythin u can physically abt ur partner and gain sexual xperience, so dat u wont be shocked when u start to find out somtings after weddin like a coursin of mine. also u no go wan dey ask where to put d thing frm ur wifey on ur weddin night o.

grin grin grin grin
Very valid point!!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Polio: OP ... you are a DUNCE

A VERY BIG DUNCE
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2014

OP I'm gay, and even I know you fuc*ked up big time. You shoulda banged the chick.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by mekstaniac(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2014
j.tenna:

Elli I tink u have an admirer. Hook up with dis 1 and don't screw it up...ok?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Chrisdmeek(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2014
packman:

[size=50pt]I SWEAR [/size]

[size=20pt]IF I WAS A MODERATOR I WOULD BAN THIS GUY

FOR THIS RUBBISH POST

AND IF I WAS A ADMINISTRATOR I WOULD BAN THE SHITTY

MODERATOR THAT BROUGHT THIS POST TO THE FRONT PAGE

ALL THIS MODS SHOULD BETTER RESPECT THEMSELVES OOO

ITS NEW YEAR BETTER CHANGE TO A NEW SYSTEM OOO

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
[size=50pt]if I was a moderator I would ban this nigga grin[/size]
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Chimzy2(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: You guys misunderstand the poster. Let me summarize his predicament:

He met a babe online....bla bla bla

They agreed to tidy...bla bla bla

Guy makes arrangement to straff @ his old man's house (bad gesture if u'd ask me)...

Girl agrees....

2 days to d-day...guy lost the moral/confidence/liver...feels he will fall his hand....

Then guy turns all spiritual on babe...blaming his lost confidence on internet article...

2 days later, his conscience tells him he fvcked up big time...then he starts a thread to boost his confidence...
God bless u front and back...since is op knew that sex before marriage is wrong den why make the arrangement in the first place...for me I think he was just scared not to mess up since it was his first time...simple!!!.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by jtenna: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2014
mekstaniac:

Elli I tink u have an admirer. Hook up with dis 1 and don't screw it up...ok?
mumu advice from a mumuish person with gutter mind. Mstcheeewww!!! I wonder the kind of parent/brother u will make.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.