Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (34426 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Caracta: See them feel all superior yet they cry when women break their hearts. You begin to hear, "Baby pls don't go. Please." Pffftttt. Just check out the "cry-baby" threads on romance section...always opened by the BOYS!

And do I need to talk about the "rate me" pics? Low self-esteem at its finest.

@mondisweets, I dey your back gidigba.

*spreads mat*
Hmmm.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
uj_sizzle:
In other words, men are weak undecided

Nah, just victims of circumstances..
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Caracta: See them feel all superior yet they cry when women break their hearts. You begin to hear, "Baby pls don't go. Please." Pffftttt. Just check out the "cry-baby" threads on romance section...always opened by the BOYS!

And do I need to talk about the "rate me" pics? Low self-esteem at its finest.

@mondisweets, I dey your back gidigba.

*spreads mat*

Tales by moonlight. Sms.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by AdeniyiA(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mondisweets: God told Adam (not Eve) not to eat from the tree, if he knew any better he would have listened to God. Nowhere in the bible did it state that Eve put a machete behind his head and forced him to eat grin its a choice he made and acted upon it
Love ni ke
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Caracta(f): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
San Miguel:

Tales by moonlight. Sms.

Why not come up with something better. That's a weak line, don't you think?

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Heheheehhe
See dem all bn defensive
Choi, dis drama go swt die
Rise of d ladies
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mondi, dnt blame these guys
NL is a faceless forum
They can always sit their fat bum down nd type sh.I.t
Come and see them in d real world
Some of them can't maintain eye contact for just two minutes and they come here forming James Bond

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dyt: Heheheehhe
See dem all bn defensive
Choi, dis drama go swt die
Rise of d ladies
Rise go where? My friend go service oga tongue

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
zeemoore: Mondi, dnt blame these guys
NL is a faceless forum
Some of them can't maintain eye contact for just two minutes and they come here forming James Bond
grin. Ok, I don sign out for this thread
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Caracta(f): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
NL is a faceless forum

Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise:
Rise go where? My friend go service oga tongue

I don ride am sotey the guy begin pant, omo I jst stand up mk he no go kpeme
I still need am o

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dyt:

I don ride am sotey the guy begin pant, omo I jst stand up mk he no go kpeme
I still need am o
Lol. Your oga na coward tongue
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Caracta:

Why not come up with something better. That's a weak line, don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Caracta(f): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ San Miguel, awwwww! That's so sweet. Can you do another one for me? Please. Say yes!
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise:
Lol. Your oga na coward tongue

I bet u can't carry half of the load he carries
Come make I sit ontop ur chest for 2mins
Hehehhehe
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Larryupsy: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice one Op.untill men starts seeing relationship as a business in which everyone involved has the same stake,Wahala go continue to shele naa ni.The stakes of both stakeholders(man n woman) na 50:50 o

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dyt:

Hehehhehe
You be metal?

No matter how heavy a woman is, her lover must carry her. I go lap you like small pikin tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dyt:

Hehehhehe
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise:
You be metal?

No matter how heavy a woman is, her lover must carry her. I go lap you like small pikin tongue

Na mouth u get
Dey go
Stop derailing dammit
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dyt:

Na mouth u get
Dey go
Stop derailing dammit

Derail wetin? Abeg forget the topic grin.

You get weight pass Skydeep? Forget that thing wey dey your back o grin
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
U stay put
xynerise:
grin. Ok, I don sign out for this thread

Ouch!!!! It hurts cheesy
Caracta:
Ouch!
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise:
Derail wetin? Abeg forget the topic grin.

You get weight pass Skydeep? Forget that thing wey dey your back o grin

Na me u wan use gain star dis night?
Abeg free me jor
U lucky say sexkillz don go, he for don ban u since
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Caracta: @ San Miguel, awwwww! That's so sweet. Can you do another one for me? Please. Say yes!

Huh undecided undecided . NOOOOOOOOOO angry
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by crackhaus: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Women - Smarter than we think they are but never nearly as smart as they think they are.

It's a mystery!

*still whistling*

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Caracta(f): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
San Miguel:

Huh undecided undecided . NOOOOOOOOOO angry

This is another reason why relationships fail. Men sha. Smh
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dyt:

Na me u wan use gain star dis night?
Abeg free me jor
U lucky say sexkillz don go, he for don ban u since
I banned him first grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: U stay put
Goodnight tongue
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by crackhaus: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2014
NL is a faceless forum
Hmmmmm...nice azz

I hope your face is pretty though, that may be why some of the guys you met couldn't maintain eye contact...they kept going back to ogling your goodies.

#justathought #nooffence

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise:
Goodnight tongue
Be gone already tongue
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2014
crackhaus:
Hmmmmm...nice azz

I hope your face is pretty though, that may be why some of the guys you met couldn't maintain eye contact...they kept going back to ogling your goodies.

#justathought #nooffence
How am I supposed to reply you? angry

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by lilmax(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2014
NL is a faceless forum
gringringringrin
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by crackhaus: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: How am I supposed to reply you? angry
That's kinda the point sugar... You may not know how to tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.