Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (34418 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by blackedwin: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2014
Thank Goodness I thought I was the only one in NL that was thinking what's wrong with lots of guys on NL,lots of under age boys in the house.it's time y'all mumy boyz grow up and be a man and stop blaming women 4 all ya crap

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by bobzycool(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2014
well, I'm sorry, what I'm saying might b totally against d thread, my point being that I disagree strongly about not making your financial status admirable, I'm Sure ure not dating a broke ass & same as many ladies. to b frank dats d kinda pressure dat keeps me far from girls & many times derez no way around it, all ma life I've only met 2 girls like dat (dont pressurize u during financially haard times) d rest are all d same. I'm a young lad nd I'm on allowances, I don't av a job so ill surely get broke @ some pointz, its up 2 d galz to stay if they really love me.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by oluwadartey: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2014
Yeye!!!.. Just the perfect write up... later they will say they ain't feminists. You should write on behalf of both parties Or were You told women are problem free too?... they don't start fights se, Or they're picture perfect. Woman!!! Speak for urself. It takes two hands to dance alanta. Am expecting the post "guys are not always the problem".guys
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by oluwadartey: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2014
bobzycool: well, I'm sorry, what I'm saying might b totally against d thread, my point being that I disagree strongly about not making your financial status admirable, I'm Sure ure not dating a broke ass & same as many ladies. to b frank dats d kinda pressure dat keeps me far from girls & many times derez no way around it, all ma life I've only met 2 girls like dat (dont pressurize u during financially haard times) d rest are all d same. I'm a young lad nd I'm on allowances, I don't av a job so ill surely get broke @ some pointz, its up 2 d galz to stay if they really love me.
Bros, if You haven't got the honey... don't even think about a relationship lest thy frustrate thyself.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Walexsammy(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2014
@OP, u said most men wouldn't sit down to ask dia ladies dia problem.....my dear that is excatly the problem, even wen u ask dem, they still don't no what dia problems are...........they are confused

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2014
bobzycool: well, I'm sorry, what I'm saying might b totally against d thread, my point being that I disagree strongly about not making your financial status admirable, I'm Sure ure not dating a broke ass & same as many ladies. to b frank dats d kinda pressure dat keeps me far from girls & many times derez no way around it, all ma life I've only met 2 girls like dat (dont pressurize u during financially haard times) d rest are all d same. I'm a young lad nd I'm on allowances, I don't av a job so ill surely get broke @ some pointz, its up 2 d galz to stay if they really love me.

Men don't stick around fake women for long, its the same with women. Instead be content with who you are. You don't need every woman to approve of you, you just need that one woman that accepts who you are and is ready to be with you no matter what.
Honestly this is something I don't get about some guys, you are willing to spend the little you get just to please a woman you know will leave you the day you go broke.
Honestly I think its far much more sensible to give the money you spend on people not worth it to people who will actually need it and make good use of it.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by pendusky(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2014
MUSA FEAR WOMEN, MUSA LIVE LONG! I comment my reserve
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by orji63(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2014
Dyt: Don't mind them
They feel like gods, worship us, bla bla bla
They mistake our love for slavery bt they forget sometimes, love is never enuf
When the lady goes, they come here bashing
Awon oniyeye
sharap! Mechie onugi eba amadioha magbugi eba!Idiot!
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Pamcrest(f): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2014
In every relationship, it takes two to tango. We all get caught up in generalizations such as d topic but in reality, every relationship is unique in its workings and character. In some relationships, d woman is d problem while in others, d man is d troubler-in-chief. To each his own!
My humble submission.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Smily202(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2014
blackedwin: Thank Goodness I thought I was the only one in NL that was thinking what's wrong with lots of guys on NL,lots of under age boys in the house.it's time y'all mumy boyz grow up and be a man and stop blaming women 4 all ya crap

Sharraaaaaap dia.....
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Smily202(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2014
Pamcrest: In every relationship, it takes two to tango. We all get caught up in generalizations such as d topic but in reality, every relationship is unique in its workings and character. In some relationships, d woman is d problem while in others, d man is d troubler-in-chief. To each his own!
My humble submission.

Nice comment from a girl. ..
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by rigarmortis: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2014
OP i took time to read your post.

its as full of sh111t as a desert camels arzzehole

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2014
rigarmortis: OP i took time to read your post.

its as full of sh111t as a desert camels arzzehole
tell us of the numerous unsuccessful relationships you have had. I guess it will be much more interesting to read about undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GentleFrank(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2014
Good !
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by civilianmarsal: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2014
If I hear
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by donodion(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets, Hold your horses.You have some points though but the last two of your post is lopsided.

you would rather talk about your partner. this is the most immature thing that a lot of guys do, if you woman cant make your favorite dish the way you like it, instead of talking to her about it you would rather go tell your friends how much of a bad cook she is.

being pretentious will not do any good in a relationship. lying about your financial status, occupation or your background

Aren't you ladies equally guilty of the bolded whenever you having your "ladies night out" or "girls tea time" as some would call it. My man/bf cant perform, my man/bf is stingy, my man/bf is hardly giving me the attention,bla bla bla...i know how the few ladies in my office whine and complain every now and then, using that as an excuse to cheat.

Whats good for the goose is equally good for the gander jor.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Originalsly: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
It cut both ways when it comes to cheating...it depends on the circumstances. On the very threads where guys condemn the cheating girl and tell the guy to move on ...do you ever notice the girls do the same? You are biased. Also, the sooner you realize that Men are from Mars and women are from Venus the sooner you will be able to understand and accept the behaviour of men and women on Earth.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by motherofpearl: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by ChikezieU(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
WELL SAID but understanding each other is the key: in my own understanding

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by sleekch1c(f): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pamcrest: In every relationship, it takes two to tango. We all get caught up in generalizations such as d topic but in reality, every relationship is unique in its workings and character. In some relationships, d woman is d problem while in others, d man is d troubler-in-chief. To each his own!
My humble submission.

And you posted this to get your points from the boys here?

Originalsly: It cut both ways when it comes to cheating...it depends on the circumstances. On the very threads where guys condemn the cheating girl and tell the guy to move on ...do you ever notice the girls do the same? You are biased. Also, the sooner you realize that Men are from Mars and women are from Venus the sooner you will be able to understand and accept the behaviour of men and women on Earth.

What is this one on about?

@op, you are so right and I think the reason for some men blaming their women when relationships go sour is because the men have been encouraged to be emotionally retarded while expecting the woman to be super mature and work things out even when they seem impossible. ...like one of the posters above me said, blame it on their upbringing.
A relationship/ marriage should be between two adults who shld work 2geda to make things right and not an adult female and a child in a man's body.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by addictiv(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Walexsammy: @OP, u said most men wouldn't sit down to ask dia ladies dia problem.....my dear that is excatly the problem, even wen u ask dem, they still don't no what dia problems are...........they are confused
Gbam......
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
San Miguel: Women are the problem. Na jeje Adam siddon for garden of Eden before a Woman (Eve) nack am fruit. Na so wahala take start. No be me talk am o, Na bible.
the woman want to be like God so she can surpass the man in authority that is where man problem came from
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by majalisa(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
H$LBroker:
the woman want to be like God so she can surpass the man in authority that is where man problem came from
in their dreams
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by jevic(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by wwwkaycom(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
who come be problem, na me abi? mtcheew!!!!!

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Georgeokez: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets: God told Adam (not Eve) not to eat from the tree, if he knew any better he would have listened to God. Nowhere in the bible did it state that Eve put a machete behind his head and forced him to eat grin its a choice he made and acted upon it
Pls what kind of defense for women is this, how would u say that God told Adam not Eve did u read the book of genesis 3 before commenting where the serpent asked eve if God had told THEM not to eat of any tree pls where did u get ur facts from is completely wrong the fact is the woman did first fall and no one is persecuting her for it but u trying to shift things to the man by saying that God told Adam not Eve if uncalled for.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Georgeokez:
Pls what kind of defense for women is this, how would u say that God told Adam not Eve did u read the book of genesis 3 before commenting where the serpent asked eve if God had told THEM not to eat of any tree pls where did u get ur facts from is completely wrong the fact is the woman did first fall and no one is persecuting her for it but u trying to shift things to the man by saying that God told Adam not Eve if uncalled for.
was the instruction not given to adam by God?
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
@OP, well done !

I wish all the men on earth can see this.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by DEEMEAN(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
undecided[quote author=DEE.MEAN]

[quote author=DEE.MEAN]

[quote author=DEE.MEAN]

My Girl one day call me on phone, saying dayo plsss be sincere with me. Then I said ok what's dat, then she told me to promise her dat I'll tell her d true. I said I promise, gays gaust what she told me.... She said if I see her kissing someone else or hugging someone else what will I do 2 her?? Guys & Girls abeg u all shuld help me out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.