Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,723 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (34438 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Pamcrest(f): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
sleekch1c:

And you posted this to get your points from the guys

And what precisely is your problem with my statement?
Just give your own opinion and move along!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Georgeokez: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets: was the instruction not given to adam by God?
And pls did Adam not instruct Eve his wife on the instructions given by God pls read genesis 3 verses 1 to the end to see the entire fault from the woman's side , and still like I said I didn't condemn the woman completely, like u said eve did not place a knife to his neck but still u should see the issue between man and woman is an age long thing I don't think pointing fingers would change any thing. The truth is I need u as much as u need me the 2 cannot co exist separately

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by keswagz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Caracta: See them feel all superior yet they cry when women break their hearts. You begin to hear, "Baby pls don't go. Please." Pffftttt. Just check out the "cry-baby" threads on romance section...always opened by the BOYS!

And do I need to talk about the "rate me" pics? Low self-esteem at its finest.

@mondisweets, I dey your back gidigba.

*spreads mat*
Its true women dnt know what they want. OP said "women dont like guys behaving like gods" and here you are contradicting and supporting @ dsame time and other women are busy liking ur comment including d Op
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by cosify: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
San Miguel: Women are the problem. Na jeje Adam siddon for garden of Eden before a Woman (Eve) nack am fruit. Na so wahala take start. No be me talk am o, Na bible.
U really got me laughing. In fact, i laughed my heart out. But seriously, in as much as i understand you,i also understand the tread. I think the main issue is that of RESPECT. A guy and a girl must RESPECT each other so that their relationship can work-No persistent fault finding, correction should be done with love,no too much expectations from each other,no back biting because the enemy can creep in and destroy the relationship etc. Undoubtedly,the man is the head;but obviously, the woman is the neck. There is no way the head can stand without the neck.It means that the woman must be obedient to the man(not in sex before marriage or other evils),and the man must love and respect the woman not in those evils too.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by adusco(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
c-klass:

i newa blv a lady cld do dis until now.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by dBard: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Georgeokez:
Pls what kind of defense for women is this, how would u say that God told Adam not Eve did u read the book of genesis 3 before commenting where the serpent asked eve if God had told THEM not to eat of any tree pls where did u get ur facts from is completely wrong the fact is the woman did first fall and no one is persecuting her for it but u trying to shift things to the man by saying that God told Adam not Eve if uncalled for.

grin grin
Typical skewed female argument.
Leave Mondisweets f d 190s..they knw how t 'handle' her
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by dBard: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
cosify: U really got me laughing. In fact, i laughed my heart out. But seriously, in as much as i understand you,i also understand the tread. I think the main issue is that of RESPECT. A guy and a girl must RESPECT each other so that their relationship can work-No persistent fault finding, correction should be done with love,no too much expectations from each other,no back biting because the enemy can creep in and destroy the relationship etc. Undoubtedly,the man is the head;but obviously, the woman is the neck. There is no way the head can stand without the neck.It means that the woman must be obedient to the man(not in sex before marriage or other evils),and the man must love and respect the woman not in those evils too.

Nicely put..
RESPECT each other.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Shekson(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Only a woman complains about hau I use the toothpaste!!! 4rm my mum, to my sister, to my galfrnd and nau my wife.
Howeva, the beauty of Ι̥τ̲̅ is dat they are jz too necessary to one's life and success.
Problems in a relationship I believe is caused by both parties and are meant to be resolved by both.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by firstlady4(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
undecided embarassed
Tyche: Well, It's a men's world baby.

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Sagamite(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets:
A lot of guys tend to say women don't know what they want, but have you actually sit down to talk to your woman to know what she wants? Just because your grandfather told you that your grandmother liked A,B,C doesn't mean every other woman Goes with the same list. The biggest problem with guys (especially the NL ones) is that they don't take time to know what a woman wants and how she wants it. For instance, guys complain that most girls aren't adventurous, remember we all have different personalities and react to things differently (just because you like watching cage fighting it doesn't mean your woman has to like it too) take time to know what your woman likes. Don't be the boring guys who expects his woman to love playing FIFA while you don't even attempt to do anything she enjoys the most with her.

I can guarantee all the guys reading this that most girls either:

1) Do not know what they want in the first place.

or

2) Are so selfish and self-centred about what she wants, she would never be truthful to you. She would rather see if she can manipulate you.

So, most times, this is all a waste of time.

Don't listen to this advice. I have told you people several times, never listen to advice about how to relate to women from women, you will most times not get good advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18058258

Understand women at their different stages in life and respond respectively to their disposition at that stage.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by doubleportion: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
All I know Is that newbees should be made to the understand that love is not enough,so that they will not be disappointed about latter happeninigs. Love is very sweet and interesting, but the player,ah!
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Orikinla(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
San Miguel: Women are the problem. Na jeje Adam siddon for garden of Eden before a Woman (Eve) nack am fruit. Na so wahala take start. No be me talk am o, Na bible.
1000 Likes.
Thank you very much.

A close female friend of my spouse just sent me a text message this afternoon, asking me what is so special about my wife.
Women and their wahala.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2014

Which means that men are naturally just a bunch of confused stick-like creature with droopies between their legs. Where d droopies lean they follow..

The sight of the thing sweet am so tay eem confused mind no remember God that time abi?

We are your the Pied Piper behind the tune of your downfall and the Beethoven playing to that victorious dance u doing badly!

Go figure!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by fijiano202(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Happy New year to all nairalanders,Sorry i could come online,i was on paternity leave but now the words in my belly are kicking.Firstly @Mondisweet while reading ur post i couldnt stop tears from coming down,it was so moving and touching...Secondly its true we guys lament alot but most girls are confused and Also Oliver twist,some girls dont Even know what they want,some girls dont know what their likes and dislikes.though we guys believe all nigerians girl are the same cos almost all of them believe Money equals Love.Thirdly its really suprising that some couples are so afraid of dicussing abt sex with their partners,u find always ashame to appreciate their partners unclothedness or breast or dick,its really common among our youths.i remeber telling my Ex that her bosom has become big,sexy and tempting that i love it and i said ibi ni ma kusi supermario tone,she was so shy and didnt UnCloth in my front for some weeks
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Shekson: Only a woman complains about hau I use the toothpaste!!! 4rm my mum, to my sister, to my galfrnd and nau my wife.
Howeva, the beauty of Ι̥τ̲̅ is dat they are jz too necessary to one's life and success.
Problems in a relationship I believe is caused by both parties and are meant to be resolved by both.
why do u squeeze the tube in the middle? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
San Miguel:

In other words, never listen to women. We should only listen to God and our bawls grin

Your ballls are your brains; how did you think Eve figured that out?

tongue

When your ballls leaning, God tends to not speak loud enough that time, honey! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
San Miguel:

Lenu e undecided. Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' So yes we are gods..

Hey! Darl, it says 'you' in the context of 'human' which translates to man or woman..

Read your history books; lots of female badass demi gods meh, OSUN is one!

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
San Miguel:

Lenu e undecided. Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' So yes we are gods..

Hey! Darl, it says 'you' in the context of 'human' which translates to man or woman..

Read your history books; lots of female badass demi gods meh, OSUN' OYA comes to mind!
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
mizzthang:

tongue

When your ballls leaning, God tends to not speak loud enough that time, honey! kiss
grin grin grin
Wickedness
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Orikinla:
1000 Likes.
Thank you very much.

A close female friend of my spouse just sent me a text message this afternoon, asking me what is so special about my wife.
Women and their wahala.

Wetin? U answer and move along now!

If na wia u and ur dudes dey dey flex and ur wife needs u to do sumtin u probably forgot to do.... and a friend says 'na wa for dis ur wife o, what's with her sef?" I'm sure u won't think it is worth mentioning here o....
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets: grin grin grin
Wickedness

Abi... grin

Dem go even ask 'who be dat? U no see say I dey busy?"

His booming voice na faint whisper that time MissSweets.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by rigarmortis: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets: tell us of the numerous unsuccessful relationships you have had. I guess it will be much more interesting to read about undecided

what are you saying?

you must have no problem abt lub and such during an4l se.x cos considering the size of the opinions you keep pulling out of your arrrzee the area must be as large as the london subway.

is it by force to agree with your m0ronic post?

and if i dont then i must have had many failed relationships?

your brain must be in your arzse. sit up and let blood flow there.

or maybe you are one of the "real men pill" dispensers.
well, this dude aint buying.
you can stick it up your arzzzse.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Now listen up...

Say we are the weaker ones, (thank ur stars say no b from us d bone come from; u for here wen**)... that's physically. and do u know why? Because if we were to have been created before u dagglers... choi, ehn, na free-for-all- d mess go be... u will just mess up the whole place

Buh God cherished His beautiulful eden and needed to make it a solace... and who could monitor Adam to do just that? Eve!!!

So, we tend to get it wrong some times... so frigging what? we ain't a machine... push comes to shove... out bad decisions are also guy-related...

We wanna excel at our jobs as UR SUPERVISOR, u make it so hard, mehn!!!!

The worst crybabies of the world are men...

They just use their ego to swag it up... we can read between the lines o...

We don't slave for ur home to be a home so you can prant around with ur daggles like u are some kind of '....fill in d blank...)

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
rigarmortis:

what are you saying?

you must have no problem abt lub and such during an4l se.x cos considering the size of the opinions you keep pulling out of your arrrzee the area must be as large as the london subway.

Seee??!!

Touche!
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GentleMimi: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
mizzthang:

tongue

Choi! Just imagining balls for brains.....
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by YomiWilliams(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Men should realise that without women they wouldn't have been born or brought to earth.
We need to always give them regards and treat them with equality and understanding when they matter to us or belong to us. What is the heck,
Amaaskia: @OP, well done !
I wish all the men on earth can see this.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by SHAAWA: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
troy20:
just so sad the women here look up to you.someone who couldnt keep a
man...a home becoming a role model to them.your disdain and hatred of
men is unbelievable.

Did she struck a nerve? pls Chill, you are not the only one without bia bia.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Ngokafor(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
@op nice points you've there..unfortunately most guys on this forum are too immature to realise that and humbly learn one or two things from what you've pointed out.
....Next thing you know they'll all troop to nairaland romance section whining like babies with their sob stories and disturbing everyone's peace..so tiring and childish..

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
rigarmortis:

what are you saying?

thought as much, you dont have any tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by rigarmortis: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets: thought as much, you dont have any tongue

yeah i dont have any.

but i am getting plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend / Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.