Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Girls night out discussions - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (86777 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Damiso,u don't write like me cheesy
These days,i hv learnt to reduce the way I write my innermost tots everywhere.
From planning my weeks ahead to venting off on a piece of paper cheesy

Once I can be able to write something down,it has glued on my head even without peeping on d paper. And I will follow it accordingly.

Do most of my mental work at night especially when browsing.

I also multitask a lot.

Still find it hard to believe men are not wired this way. They hardly multitask.
I call them ogologo uche.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
How come I never saw this thread till now, choi!

Anyways, the fun continues.cheesy
Was enjoying ur debate on religion.

U will make a good lawyer kiss
Re: Girls night out discussions by cococandy(f): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ladies how do you handle a situation where your friend breaks up with her man who happens to be your man's friend?

This is all shades of awkward for me right now because I can't have him come over my place with his new girl (as he did once) while my babe may come around. I knew her before him so I'm girlcodes on her side.

But can't ask hubby to sacrifice his friendship with the dude just so I can preserve mine with my friend.
One selfish person would have to win here and I want it to be me. angry
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
tollu:
Freecocoa,

Seems to me like she's a good girl. It's "good" girls that fall for these controlling dudes that have all sorta issues with Greek names. This is because they have refused to LIVE their lives, now, I am not saying any body has to be wicked and wild but learn to LIVE vicariously through watching, listening to others.

However, there's only so much you can do to help her. she's the only one who can save herself
Exactly!
Good girlie gone badie cheesy
Be careful around her or u will be termed an enemy of progress. There is nothing u can do.
Re: Girls night out discussions by cococandy(f): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
moca:

Was enjoying ur debate on religion.

U will make a good lawyer kiss
mama bomboy grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:
mama bomboy grin

Nne,kedu ka I mere?
A ma m na everything na a ga nke oma?

(nne, I dey see double these days o. These smallie r encroaching on my time seriously. One just dey dia dey look me. Sleep he no wan sleep. No strength for shouting again. D other just started sleeping. Give him 30 minutes and he will wake up demanding to be fed embarassed
D worst be say, hubby is far far away. My househelp has gone to his rm to sleep since.
I need my mum. cry cry)

At topic,pls be neutral. Blame it on preggie hormone.
Re: Girls night out discussions by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Odinma my sister.

Jisike my dear.
moca:

Nne,kedu ka I mere?
A ma m na everything na a ga nke oma?

(nne, I dey see double these days o. These smallie r encroaching on my time seriously. One just dey dia dey look me. Sleep he no wan sleep. No strength for shouting again. D other just started sleeping. Give him 30 minutes and he will wake up demanding to be fed embarassed
D worst be say, hubby is far far away. My househelp has gone to his rm to sleep since.
I need my mum. cry cry)

At topic,pls be neutral. Blame it on preggie hormone.
Re: Girls night out discussions by GHoJes: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
You are right my dear, I just hate to know she's not really happy, I think she's partly staying because of the "men will be men" mentality in our society.

Dont stop talking, also had another friend(s) with good head. The bigger problem when women suck up all shait in marriage is heredity. Unfortunately she picked the mentality unconsciously from her mother. Now she helplessly finds solace in it, though she would love to get out but truth is, its not easy to unlearn that which she has unconsciously learned. To your question, i think she can be saved. Ask her how she plans to cope when it gets worse with kids involued?
Re: Girls night out discussions by Kimoni: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
@ tollu - I love that last post of yours on the boys thread. Funny but loaded. BODMAS, Texas Instruments...how the heck did you think of these things grin grin grin. Is Texas Instruments still in existence
Re: Girls night out discussions by Kimoni: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Damiso and tearoses - You realise you are only allowed to use Nokia 3310, because these expensive phone manufacturers (Apple, Samsung...) won't be happy that after selling their expensive phones to you with orisirisi organizer apps, you are both still making use of post it angry
Re: Girls night out discussions by tollu: 2:30am On Aug 04, 2015
Kimoni:
@ tollu - I love that last post of yours on the boys thread. Funny but loaded. BODMAS, Texas Instruments...how the heck did you think of these things grin grin grin. Is Texas Instruments still in existence

Hehehe Kimoni, thanks.

Yes oh, very much in existence and churning out some tight machines.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Kimoni:
Damiso and tearoses - You realise you are only allowed to use Nokia 3310, because these expensive phone manufacturers (Apple, Samsung...) won't be happy that after selling their expensive phones to you with orisirisi organizer apps, you are both still making use of post it angry

LOL
On Saturday my daughter was showing me how to delete Emails on my iphone with one swoop. It seemed like magic embarassed

I prefer a gold old pen and paper to all these apps. Thanking God for all those owambe "Lekan weds Sola" note books that they distribute at parties.

Cococandy there is nothing that you can do especially as he has already found another lady.
As time goes on, you will drift away from your friend as you now dont have much in common. Sometimes some friendships just dont stand the test of time which doesnt always have to be due to acrimony. Its just life. Sorry.
Re: Girls night out discussions by 5minsmadness: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2015
So this kain thread exists and u ladies have been hoarding our boyz thread? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by SAMBARRY: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2015
That's what happens when you go to a place you're not invited and wanted

news flash: just like you don't attend every party you're invited to, you don't attend to every argument so if you're thrown out please my dear bukky, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF AND DONT BRING ME INTO IT especially after I've warned you previously of doing men pleaser

next
bukatyne:
Hi ladies,

I know it's been a super long while.

Just think it is better we build our thread than keep gate crashing the guys' and getting thrown out grin

We can discuss topics and Stuff

Cococandy
Edwife
Chillisauce
Naijababe
Babygirlfl
EfemenaXY
Moca
Kimoni
Greatgod2012
Tearoses
Ewuro
Toonoisy
MarvellousGod
Phema
Freecocoa
Sambarry

Sorry If I missed out on your Username

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2015
First few pages of this thread mehn grin grin grin grin grin

Babyosisi is one crazy woman grin grin..

Nice thread. . smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by SAMBARRY: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2015
MIND YA DAMN BUISNESS. her relationship issues is her and her boyfriend business. Relate with her like you don't know what is going on and if she tries to bring you in drag yourself out smiley
cococandy:
Ladies how do you handle a situation where your friend breaks up with her man who happens to be your man's friend?

This is all shades of awkward for me right now because I can't have him come over my place with his new girl (as he did once) while my babe may come around. I knew her before him so I'm girlcodes on her side.

But can't ask hubby to sacrifice his friendship with the dude just so I can preserve mine with my friend.
One selfish person would have to win here and I want it to be me. angry
Re: Girls night out discussions by cococandy(f): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2015
MarvellousGod:
First few pages of this thread mehn grin grin grin grin grin

Babyosisi is one crazy woman grin grin..

Nice thread. . smiley
seriously cheesy

@tearoses, sambarry.
I'm trying.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by SAMBARRY: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2015
cococandy:
seriously cheesy

@tearoses, sambarry.
I'm trying.
You're trying to face ya front, ?

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2015
naijababe:
@ Damiso, see organisation shocked shocked shocked shocked

For me I do similar tasks together for efficiency. I tend to cook, clean dishes as I go and do my laundry together as my utility room is next door to my kitchen. My hubby travels a lot these day so I just get with the program but when he is in town, he'd keep me company in the kitchen and I would talk about my day and the likes.

No body except daddy and I eat away from the dinning table, I have no time to start picking up crumbs around the house o jare, hubby and I are flexible, we talk whenever and whereever grin

naijababe, I don find you tire. pls I'm unable to post on the forex trade alerts page yet but I need to ask a question. could you help ask for me there and I'll read the responses?
My question is for those who might be trading with ForexTime. I just wanna know if anyone has had the experience of making withdrawals back to their debit cards used in making their initial deposits. I've never heard of money being transferred to our local ATM debit cards, but ForexTime insisted that all deposits I made with my card must go back to that card, and then other profits can go anywhere else I choose. I withdrew to my debit card, and then to my bank account on Friday. I got the one sent to my account that same day, but the debit card withdrawal, which is substantially more, is supposedly stuck in traffic.
Please could you assist me in finding out with others?
Re: Girls night out discussions by cococandy(f): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're trying to face ya front, ?

It seems you don't really understand exactly what I'm talking about. There are cases where face your front doesn't work verbatim.
So this girl I've known before she even met the guy. I met the dude through her and my DH met him through me. They were even engaged to marry so it was that serious.

I do face my front about the intimate details of what's going on between them but on the social level it is still awkward to hang out around them since we all used to be together.
What I now do is if the girl wants to spend the weekend with us, I've to make the sure the dude doesn't want to spend the weekend with DH. You know trying to work around them so that they don't clash in my house. It's super awkward. And so many things one used to talk about that you can't do anymore because it will lead to discussions about the other person. And that other person might be around the next day. That kind of thing. So we skirt around issues, not feeling free anymore. Awkward.

I know the solution is the dissolution of one of those friendships. Mine with hers or DH with her fiancé's. It's not easy to be friends with two people who used to be intimate but don't talk anymore.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2015
brainbucks:

naijababe, I don find you tire. pls I'm unable to post on the forex trade alerts page yet but I need to ask a question. could you help ask for me there and I'll read the responses?
My question is for those who might be trading with ForexTime. I just wanna know if anyone has had the experience of making withdrawals back to their debit cards used in making their initial deposits. I've never heard of money being transferred to our local ATM debit cards, but ForexTime insisted that all deposits I made with my card must go back to that card, and then other profits can go anywhere else I choose. I withdrew to my debit card, and then to my bank account on Friday. I got the one sent to my account that same day, but the debit card withdrawal, which is substantially more, is supposedly stuck in traffic.
Please could you assist me in finding out with others?

Choi! I can't answer your question oh. I have never traded with Forextime and therefore do not know how their withdrawal works. Ask on the forex thread, I am sure someone will be able to answer your
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2015
5minsmadness:
So this kain thread exists and u ladies have been hoarding our boyz thread? lipsrsealed

Get out of here tongue grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2015
naijababe:

Choi! I can't answer your question oh. I have never traded with Forextime and therefore do not know how their withdrawal works. Ask on the forex thread, I am sure someone will be able to answer your

Yea, that's my point. I can't post on that thread yet. Maybe because I'm only new here, I don't know.
But I really wasn't directing the question at you. Rather, I was seeking your help in helping me ask there, since you can post on it.
You could just copy paste my prior post to you, I guess.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Girls night out discussions by 5minsmadness: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2015
tearoses:

Get out of here tongue grin
NO way! grin
I've always wondered what it is ladies gist about.
I'm staying put at least for the 17pages u guys lodged in our thread grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by SAMBARRY: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Oya help them settle their differences so you can feel free again. That's the downside of friendship with couples. If you I not tactful their relationship issues will begin to affect yours
cococandy:

It seems you don't really understand exactly what I'm talking about. There are cases where face your front doesn't work verbatim.
So this girl I've known before she even met the guy. I met the dude through her and my DH met him through me. They were even engaged to marry so it was that serious.

I do face my front about the intimate details of what's going on between them but on the social level it is still awkward to hang out around them since we all used to be together.
What I now do is if the girl wants to spend the weekend with us, I've to make the sure the dude doesn't want to spend the weekend with DH. You know trying to work around them so that they don't clash in my house. It's super awkward. And so many things one used to talk about that you can't do anymore because it will lead to discussions about the other person. And that other person might be around the next day. That kind of thing. So we skirt around issues, not feeling free anymore. Awkward.

I know the solution is the dissolution of one of those friendships. Mine with hers or DH with her fiancé's. It's not easy to be friends with two people who used to be intimate but don't talk anymore.

Re: Girls night out discussions by SAMBARRY: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2015
grin lol grin

if you don't quietly leave like a gentle man I will gather all my girls to boot you out gringringringringringrin
5minsmadness:

NO way! grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Girls I'm trying out cauliflower fried rice today as a low carb alternative to rice. (I found the recipie on you tube,

If you don't hear from me by 7pm pls come and rescue me. cool
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2015
brainbucks:

Yea, that's my point. I can't post on that thread yet. Maybe because I'm only new here, I don't know.
But I really wasn't directing the question at you. Rather, I was seeking your help in helping me ask there, since you can post on it.
You could just copy paste my prior post to you, I guess.
Thanks in advance.

Ok, I'll ask some folks offline and revert
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

NO way! grin

The next topic for our discussion is the younger the man the better for us ladies cool
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2015
naijababe:

Ok, I'll ask some folks offline and revert

Thank you
Re: Girls night out discussions by 5minsmadness: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin lol grin

if you don't quietly leave like a gentle man I will gather all my girls to boot you out gringringringringringrin

When I was in secondary school there was a game the guys and girls used to play in the hostel. A guy would deliberately go into a girl's room (there were up to 12girls in the room so it was more of a mini dorm actually) and wait for the girls to threaten him to leave. Of course he would refuse and next thing the girls would gather round, lift him off his feet(they were successful more often than not) and bodily throw him out of the room. Both parties benefited in that the girl conquerors exhibited their physical prowess and the boy victim 'tapped current' from all the girls grabbing him in different places. This was repeated at least three times a night for different boys every Friday and Saturday grin

I don't know where that memory popped up from grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by SAMBARRY: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2015
gringrin it goes both ways when guys boot girls out gringrin

oya move nowgrin
5minsmadness:

When I was in secondary school there was a game the guys and girls used to play in the hostel. A guy would deliberately go into a girl's room (there were up to 12girls in the room so it was more of a mini dorm actually) and wait for the girls to threaten him to leave. Of course he would refuse and next thing the girls would gather round, lift him off his feet(they were successful more often than not) and bodily throw him out of the room. Both parties benefited in that the girl conquerors exhibited their physical prowess and the boy victim 'tapped current' from all the girls grabbing him in different places. This was repeated at least three times a night for different boys every Friday and Saturday grin

I don't know where that memory popped up from grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.