Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64745 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Princessaleeza: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why not tell ur sis and let her no d kind of husband she married 2,$ keep d text as evidence incase she did notwant 2 believe u. And mind u,if u did not expose him he ll do it 2 sm1 else.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ume(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: no he's not paying my fees o
he is not paying your fees,but your sis is paying right,but you eating his food ,collecting his money even when you know he has eyes on you,wearing sexy cloths in his house,now sees everything may be he must have peped at your unclothedness while you bathing or sleeping,I tell u what if you are 18 or above and you still in that house you are the trouble maker here because you sister should have sent you away if she is the intelligent type,I overheard my Wify warning her small sis to dress properly whoever she come visiting,go a heard and tell your sis and break her home so that you two will leave the house
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by mexyk(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
you should be very careful before he sets you up for the attrocity he wants to commit and when you try to convince people of your innocence,they would ask you why you never told anyone.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by daa1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
You should ve pour hot oil or hot water on him N say it a mistake he won't ve sent u anoda SMS.

Now better leave the house N I tink u should tell u mum wat happening N leave the house for now tell ur sister sometin i.e spend time eith ur friend, travel etc by all means don't stay in dat house with him. U can show ur sister the SMS u got from him. U need to stop d harassment now before its too late.

If u don't take d right step now u will destroy ur family. Shela!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ume(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Princessaleeza: Why not tell ur sis and let her no d kind of husband she married 2,$ keep d text as evidence incase she did notwant 2 believe u. And mind u,if u did not expose him he ll do it 2 sm1 else.
you think marriage is boy friend girl friend hobnobing right,I guess you are not married because if you are you will not advice her to tell her sis,that man knew how he met the so called sis,and if you ask me there is something fishy in the mans boldness and the ops inability to leave the house
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
lomaxx:

My mouth stinks doesn't erase the fact that you're a Grade 1 dumbass. Olodoness runs in your plasma and CSF. It proliferates in your marrows and disseminates all over your body. My dentist will fix my mouth odour- but even Ben Carson can't fix your brain.

You're so dumb that a biospy of your brain will show dead neurons and multiple gliosis. Your brain is enough space-occupying lesion in itself. Stu.pidity will ruin your life.

Your sister's husband wants to have sex with you and you don't know what to do. Oh my my!!
*long hisssssssssiiiiiinnnngggg*
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Aylawani: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
My candid advise to you is NEVER you try to tell your sister at this moment. Why? You would be labelled as the cause of the advance and it may(which is) cause hatred from your sister. Let your brother-in-law knows that you reveal it advance to your sister.........no bluffing please. If not for the SMS, do you know that he too would be strategising that because of the action you may receive from your sister you won't tell her-your sister? Please make sure you do no rash action and also make sure you pose your treat to him before your sister travel this Wednesday otherwise live too-especially if there is no niece/nephew responsibility; this will actually raise suspicion from your sister and also put a check on the husband. Really feel your pain. His desire must fail o.......because if his desire comes to fruition....it will bring monumental curse on the whole party involved whether directly or not. I will include you in my prayer in this fasting period.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ping2ping: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Such situations are handled wisely. I can understand why somebody asked how old are you but I guess you misunderstood probably why d question. Also from your responses I can deduce that you are not yet matured enough.

Having said that, I want to find out for how long that has been going on? Has he being making passes at you on your previous visits to the house or just in this occasion? Have you threatened him by telling him you will report him to his wife? If yes, what was his response to that? I need you to provide answers to these questions before I can advice you on how to handle the situation.

Meanwhile, do not tell your sister yet. Find an excuse not to be in the house in your sisters absence. Avoid been in the house alone with him.

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by concacid: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
NOT TRUE SMALLIE!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ume(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: iyammi mbok afo aba ke mmoh nam ndioho mme ado se uno yak a threaten anye ano mbok
I said it calabar people have no culture,the man knows that noting will happen if have his way,it every were in calabar,guess with if the op did not leave the house it will happone and nothing will happone grin grin
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by blaquemyc: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
leave his house now or blame the devil later when the deed is done.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by mettimetti: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: did I just hear u well, I should Bleep him? God 4bide
Since u know God forbids why are u asking for advice on this NL?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by soledadd: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
I experienced this too. It was my cousins husband. And i and my cousin were so close like blood sisters.In my case i left their house the following day he made the first attempt. But i did not leave just like that, i talked to the man the way he never expected. He knew i was leaving because of that but i decided not to tell my cousin because of what it will cause for them. Again if i had told her she may never believe it and it will be that i wanted to ruin her family. And this is family issue nobody will ever reason with me because they will feel that something might have been going on between us. I swore never to go to their house again.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
ume: he is not paying your fees,but your sis is paying right,but you eating his food ,collecting his money even when you know he has eyes on you,wearing sexy cloths in his house,now sees everything may be he must have peped at your unclothedness while you bathing or sleeping,I tell u what if you are 18 or above and you still in that house you are the trouble maker here because you sister should have sent you away if she is the intelligent type,I overheard my Wify warning her small sis to dress properly whoever she come visiting,go a heard and tell your sis and break her home so that you two will leave the house
plz sir is there anything bad about me visiting my own sis? Since we were on strike then and my sis ask me 2 come and help her out with her bizness since she's heavy so she will give me money 4 my project, what's bad abt dat? Why accusing me of dressing indecently nd other tinz?

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pamcrest(f): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Op I think u need to leave that house ASAP!
And if there is anything u do that promotes his interest in u, u have to stop it!
If u remain in that volatile environment, his persistence may get to u n before u know it, u have betrayed your sister.
Leave that house, shun all communication/contact with him and don't tell your sister YET.
My humble submission
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Toks2008(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Some ladies. Oh gosh

Your sis hubby asking you out and you are still wondering wat to do. Very simple.

Put your phone on recording and call him and telling him its not possible and that you will have to move out of his apartment. Simple

Then move out and keep the recording in-case he tries to blackmail you.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Emma8043(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
benardemma: did you advice her to sleep with him?
before nko she need an advice rubbish
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by emeraldudy: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
why dnt u help her Bleep him angry idiot
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Gbemini(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please
Is like you also have interest.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by EARN: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
The simple thtuth is that you are not allowed to stay in your sister's place when she's not around, the Guy will mistake you for your sister.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2014

Irredeemable pervert!
How does sleeping with her sister's hubby appear needful except your incestuous heart had not left you battling with countless sex scandals. angry
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ume(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: plz sir is there anything bad about me visiting my own sis? Since we were on strike then and my sis ask me 2 come and help her out with her bizness since she's heavy so she will give me money 4 my project, what's bad abt dat? Why accusing me of dressing indecently nd other tinz?
is now that you talking there is nothing wrong in visiting your married sis and giving her a hand but everything is wrong when your randy inlaw rapes you because one the Wify is heavy and the Wify might not fit into his plans ,and now you who is pretty and young shows up ,and he is making amorous passes at you,the truth is that the only thing difere from your inlaw and other men is self control,pls in the name of everything you hold sacred leave that house ,thank me latter
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lol
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
ping2ping: Such situations are handled wisely. I can understand why somebody asked how old are you but I guess you misunderstood probably why d question. Also from your responses I can deduce that you are not yet matured enough.

Having said that, I want to find out for how long that has been going on? Has he being making passes at you on your previous visits to the house or just in this occasion? Have you threatened him by telling him you will report him to his wife? If yes, what was his response to that? I need you to provide answers to these questions before I can advice you on how to handle the situation.

Meanwhile, do not tell your sister yet. Find an excuse not to be in the house in your sisters absence. Avoid been in the house alone with him.

firstly I'm an adult, secondly this is my first visit since they got married, thirdly I threaten him dat I will tell my sis and he said I shouldn't even think of such else he will deal with me
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Baadal(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Its not even allowed anymore these days believe me.ur sis is so soft allowing dat shit to happen.inviting u to her husband's awse.
I'm a man and I won't allow my wife to invite her sister to our apartment
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by emmabest2000(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
B A D
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Princessaleeza: Why not tell ur sis and let her no d kind of husband she married 2,$ keep d text as evidence incase she did notwant 2 believe u. And mind u,if u did not expose him he ll do it 2 sm1 else.
Sadly, most men are like that...its a natural curse that requires the grace of God to overcome...even the guys or men here shouting: stupid man, report him, kill him, etc...will do same or are doing similar even as they type grin grin...and even your boyfriend...fiancee or hubby is doing same, about to do same or will do same if the opportunity abounds for him someday, that's if he doesn't have that special grace of God...u know u ladies won't understand the pressure men feel to resist, lol...so don't make it a one-man issue dear...pity the male folk generally, its a natural cursecheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Baadal(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: firstly I'm an adult, secondly this is my first visit since they got married, thirdly I threaten him dat I will tell my sis and he said I shouldn't even think of such else he will deal with me
I'm sorry u'r such a sissy!be mad @ him, yell @ him.show him a bit of madness then leave their house asap.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Defaramade(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please
u better leave their house very quickly.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Danfo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
@OP,

Are you not the same person who started the topic below?

Could you be the person needing this advice instead of an imaginary friend?

Just asking, no offense intended.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579552/please-advice
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ poster, @ ALL, the way you dress where an opposite sex is matters a lot.

learn to cover yourself well when you are in your sisters house.
I am not supporting the man at all, but HE IS NOT BORN AGAIN SO LACKS SELF CONTROL.

WHEN YOU COVER YOUSELF WELLA, YOU ARE ONLY DOING YOUR SISTER ALOT OF GOOD.

NOW THE MISTAKE HAVE BEEN DONE, THE ONLY SOLUTON IS FO YOU TOP LEAVE THE HOUSE, I MEAN LEAVE FOR YOUR SISTERS SAKE!
AND DONT TELL YOUR SISTER FOR THE SAKE OF HER MARRIAGE!!!
MEN ARE HEARTLESS I CAN ASSURE YOU EVEN IF YOU TELL YOUR SIS,HE DOESNT CARE, COS YOU WILL ONLY END UP HURTING HER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.