Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163011 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
spyder880: Bathroom enclosures suggested for this house.
Well suggested, not bad for the targeted class of tenants
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
spyder880: Sized for one user only.

You mean there is no room for hanky-panky? That's no good oh! smiley
I love the shower-cubicle though.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
spyder880: Sized for one user only.

Na lie, it can fit 3some
people tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Your mind is not that of an Alhaji oh.....
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Your mind is not that of an Alhaji oh.....

When Barrister do something bad... he go say "Mo fi jo Anabi kan ni" translation "I copy it from one Muslim Prophet", you think say he dey lie?
How you think Alhajis dey get more than one wife, if not hanky-panky.. even our Oga-pata-pata "Anabi/Prophet Mohammed" SAW (PBUH), observed it.
So preach me more oh!

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2014
mufutau55:

When Barrister do something bad... he go say "Mo fi jo Anabi kan ni" translation "I copy it from one Muslim Prophet", you think say he dey lie?
How you think Alhajis dey get more than one wife, if not hanky-panky.. even our Oga-pata-pata "Anabi/Prophet Mohammed" SAW (PBUH), observed it.
So preach me more oh!

Hajji M.

Preach on brother, now i know why madam will NOT allow you to go and spend too much time in Nigeria, cos i am sure you would come back with another wife , , , , tongue
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Preach on brother, now i know why madam will NOT allow you to go and spend too much time in Nigeria, cos i am sure you would come back with another wife , , , , tongue

My brother, religion or no religion, I dey happy with this only one oh! Joke aside, plenty wives, plenty wahala.. I go die oh!

I beg Oga Spyder, no vex, sometimes off-topic dey sweet thread too... make I go before Moderator begin slap us oh!

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2014
mufutau55:

My brother, religion or no religion, I dey happy with this only one oh! Joke aside, plenty wives, plenty wahala.. I go die oh!

I beg Oga Spyder, no vex, sometimes off-topic dey sweet thread too... make I go before Moderator begin slap us oh!

Hajji M.

I agree with yo on that one, that is why i love that country where marriage license do expires and you renew by choice , , , , tongue tongue tongue
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:27am On Sep 07, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Vex for where, me der gbadun the off topic jare, all work and no play no good for body o cheesy
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Reconz2014: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
spyder880: Working on the soakaway system, while minding the rains and water level.
Good work Mr Spyder. Pls I want to know if the columns in this soakaway had basket base or were they just mounted and cast without a basket base
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2014
spyder880:
Vex for where, me der gbadun the off topic jare, all work and no play no good for body o cheesy

Thank you jare, Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Guys, remember this building in Lekki. I jealous of the inside. I'm not too fond of the outside though. Sorry for derailment.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205496/Nigerian-minicab-driver-claimed-earned-just-700-month-owned-luxury-1m-mansion-Africa.html
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Empiree: Guys, remember this building in Lekki. I jealous of the inside. I'm not too fond of the outside though. Sorry for derailment.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205496/Nigerian-minicab-driver-claimed-earned-just-700-month-owned-luxury-1m-mansion-Africa.html

I saw this articles when it really happened... The guy is good at "Camouflage", and many houses are like that in Nigeria, you see the house from the outside like it's nothing but when you go inside it's a palace. It's also good for security... but especially for a swindler like him, it's a camouflage.
Those are the people that gives good people bad name in obodo.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 3:43am On Sep 08, 2014
mufutau55:
and many houses are like that in Nigeria,
Hajji M.
woow, those guys must be pulling off modus operandi especially Lagos. I didnt even know that. 'Mewa n sele labe sanmo'. I guess the house will be sold to recover taxpayers' lost.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by seunpinky(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
pls I nid a rough estimate of erecting
2units of 3bedroom flat to decking level. d plan is
to build 4 units of 3bedroom but due to limited
funds,I want 2 build 2units on d ground floor
and put it up 4 rent. D foundation and german
floor has been built. thanks
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
seunpinky: pls I nid a rough estimate of erecting
2units of 3bedroom flat to decking level. d plan is
to build 4 units of 3bedroom but due to limited
funds,I want 2 build 2units on d ground floor
and put it up 4 rent. D foundation and german
floor has been built. thanks

Location?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by seunpinky(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
spyder880:

Location?

location is at ikorodu lagos state.. thanks sir
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
spyder880: Sampling glass designs for the bathroom separator.

@Spyder, Did you change your plans about the bathroom glass? We initially thought you were going to use this one (would have looked cool and different) but its not the same as the one in the single and double user bath areas you posted more recently?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Fhemmmy:
Na lie, it can fit 3some
people tongue tongue tongue tongue

Chei....make i waka commot from this thread. I still be minor. My mama go beat me. cheesy grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Onuokwu:

Chei....make i waka commot from this thread. I still be minor. My mama go beat me. cheesy grin

I refused to be spoil by all una
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Onuokwu:

@Spyder, Did you change your plans about the bathroom glass? We initially thought you were going to use this one (would have looked cool and different) but its not the same as the one in the single and double user bath areas you posted more recently?

To be honest I think the finished bathroom enclosures will be better for this house. I have been working with aluminium fabricators on the costs and types of panels that would be best for the bathroom division but these enclosures will make a good finish.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Rebuilding the fallen walls.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Eyop: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
spyder880: Rebuilding the fallen walls.

Good day Spyder. Do you cover Akwa-Ibom?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
I also paid boys to spread the heap removed from the second soakaway in the compound to avoid another collapse.

(network seizing pictures, diaris God oooo cheesy)
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
spyder880: Rebuilding the fallen walls.

Oga Spyder, did those people used a 3inches solid block for the wall? It looks so skinny... How can that hold up a wall?

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga Spyder, did those people used a 3inches solid block for the wall? It looks so skinny... How can that hold up a wall?

Hajji M.

They are confirmed 6" solid blocks, I met them in the site before the beginning of the project. I will show a closer picture next time I am on site.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Eyop:

Good day Spyder. Do you cover Akwa-Ibom?

I believe I can, what type of house?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Lot of work ongoing here now, more pictures later.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Eyop: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2014
spyder880:

I believe I can, what type of house?
Block of 6 flats in the heart of Uyo. There's a Bungalow already erected there but the remaining part of the Land will be for the project. Since you cover Enugu,Anambra,Port-Harcourt,etc i believe Uyo shouldn't be a problem smiley.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Eyop:
Block of 6 flats in the heart of Uyo. There's a Bungalow already erected there but the remaining part of the Land will be for the project. Since you cover Enugu,Anambra,Port-Harcourt,etc i believe Uyo shouldn't be a problem smiley.

When can we see the site, can I have a look at the building drawings? Send me a mail. Thanks.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Almost done with the window hood.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
mufutau55:
Hajji M.

spyder880:
They are confirmed 6" solid blocks, I met them in the site before the beginning of the project. I will show a closer picture next time I am on site.

Keeping the promise. The pictures of the blocks we used.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.