Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (166055 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
We have rebuilt the fallen walls.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Spreading out the dug up soil in the compound.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Some of the toilet frames are too small for the foreign wooden doors,

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by divad9two5(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Oga spyder and all my senior bros in the house, I greet all of una o! Sorry I joined the class a bit late, but be assured that I have gone through all the pages and have learnt alot. The level of professionalism and maturity I have witnessed here, makes me wanna be like some of you when I grow up grin. Oga spyder, I sent you a mail via my gmail addresss. Grateful, if you could kindly reply as soon as you can so that i can kick-off as planned. Gracias!

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
divad9two5: Oga spyder and all my senior bros in the house, I greet all of una o! Sorry I joined the class a bit late, but be assured that I have gone through all the pages and have learnt alot. The level of professionalism and maturity I have witnessed here, makes me wanna be like some of you when I grow up grin. Oga spyder, I sent you a mail via my gmail addresss. Grateful, if you could kindly reply as soon as you can so that i can kick-off as planned. Gracias!

Ok, will check my email now, welcome.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Painting the iron doors today. .......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
spyder880:
Keeping the promise. The pictures of the blocks we used.

Thanks Boss. I have never doubted you. You are as plain-minded as they can come..

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Our soakaway pit dried up momentarily, we should start working on it again before the rains come back.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
All windows now available, budgets should determine if we are going to screed the walls of this house

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
spyder880: Our soakaway pit dried up momentarily, we should start working on it again before the rains come back.

Please don't forget to show us more internal wood/iron/local/foreign door installations of this project. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
We have almost completed the window hood work. Planning to start doing the tiles from tomorrow.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
mufutau55:

Please don't forget to show us more internal wood/iron/local/foreign door installations of this project. Thanks.

Hajji M.

I will, trust me.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Suggested wall edge designs for this house.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Seeing it in another colour. .........

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Actually, i prefer edge design of the small house you currently building than the two completed ones you put up. The reason is simple. It's common design. We need something different.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Empiree: Actually, i prefer edge design of the small house you currently building than the two completed ones you put up. The reason is simple. It's common design. We need something different.

I agree with you, I am looking for something new and exciting, my new designer promised to create something stylish and new for me to see tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Empiree: Actually, i prefer edge design of the small house you currently building than the two completed ones you put up. The reason is simple. It's common design. We need something different.

Seconded Oga Spyder... something different from the norm.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
New project loading. .......... Agreement reached, new thread coming soon. Site clearing and preparation ongoing. We need to finish this year on a high note. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
spyder880: New project loading. .......... Agreement reached, new thread coming soon. Site clearing and preparation ongoing. We need to finish this year on a high note. cheesy

Congratulations for this, May the Lord continue to strengthen you with power, wisdom and favor. ?.. I will be in class, sir

3 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 2:50am On Sep 17, 2014
spyder880: New project loading. .......... Agreement reached, new thread coming soon. Site clearing and preparation ongoing. We need to finish this year on a high note. cheesy

Congrats Bro... keep doing those until you are ready for the Western part.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2014
mufutau55:

Congrats Bro... keep doing those until you are ready for the Western part.

Hajji M.

Amen.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Still collecting quotations for the Screeding of this house,

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ikemeze: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
how many plot of land will fix the house you are building?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
ikemeze: how many plot of land will fix the house you are building?

Depending on the size of plot in the area in question, this land measures 130 ft long and about 60 ft width.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ikemeze: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
thank you oga spyder .that mean 2 plots can fit it

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Officially, tiling starts......

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Work is ongoing

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
More

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Everything is coming out well...i also like the different wall corner design in the bungalow just because its different from the norm.

I get one question sha, as it looks like water is disturbing on two of your other sites and affecting the soakaway on this particular one. Is this a common thing in Enugu? What is remedial plan. i also noticed that wall of this house is stained with algae in some places already. How you go take handle these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
We continued with the tiles work, I will have so many workers doing tiles here tomorrow.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hanging more wooden frames. ......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
We are planning to use glass and aluminum panels to separate the bath area from the toilets in the master bedrooms. Trying out one sample.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.