Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66251 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

You have a comprehension problem. Read what i wrote again and carefully this time.

STOP GIVING ME EXAMPLES OF UK SATELLITE SCHOOLS IN MALAYSIA SHOW ME THIS SAME SCENARIO FROM THE US WHERE YOU EARN YOUR MBA IN A SCHOOL AND YOU GET YOUR CERTIFICATE IN ANOTHER SCHOOL.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

I just checked her facebook page and the only college/higher-institution there is St. Paul's college: https://www.facebook.com/Princess.Stella.Oduah.Ogiemwonyi/info

So I believe Sahara Reporters might be right on the money with this one. It's now left for her to come out and defend herself since St. Paul's college doesn't offer graduate degree programmes.

Also, even if Sahara Reporters goofed in the past, you can't discard the story based on that since it's common practice in journalism and the best of them all do it all the time. However, I believe Sahara Reporters is definitely head and shoulders above its peers when it comes to investigative journalism in Nigeria. The website might be shabby-looking, but they sure know how to source information.

Let's just observe and see how everything plays out.

Honestly, the highlighted is the most balanced criticism I've heard today. But i still won't believe anything from Sahara Reporters until i see real evidence and not speculations.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

The term Graduate degree is mostly used in the USA i suppose, while Post-graduate is most common in England.

Yeah. I don't know but I believe it's because grad school in America is like a separate school within the same campus. However, in the UK, there's no grad school - everything is done using the same facilities used by undergrads. So the "post" has to be emphasised. However, they're basically the same thing.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2014
Crassus:

STOP GIVING ME EXAMPLES OF UK SATELLITE SCHOOLS IN MALAYSIA SHOW ME THIS SAME SCENARIO FROM THE US WHERE YOU EARN YOUR MBA IN A SCHOOL AND YOU GET YOUR CERTIFICATE IN ANOTHER SCHOOL.

cheesy cheesy Bro please stick to your Ado-Ekiti village square University. Your knowledge of education outside Nigeria is very shallow.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy Bro please stick to your Ado-Ekiti village square University. Your knowledge of education outside Nigeria is very shallow.

wrong answer.

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

Yeah. I don't know but I believe it's because grad school in America is like a separate school within the same campus. However, in the UK, there's no grad school - everything is done using the same facilities used by undergrads. So the "post" has to be emphasised. However, they're basically the same thing.

I just realized that after Nigeria e-mob almost lynched me. cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Sloan: 5:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Where did she get this fake masters? It is too late to remove it now from the website because we now have pictures! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Sloan: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Where did she get this fake masters? It is too late to remove it now from the website because we now have pictures! grin grin grin

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Sloan: 5:51am On Jan 07, 2014

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 07, 2014
All 3 pictures, none said she got her MBA from St. Paul's college (If she ever had an MBA). Well, like @shymexx said, let's sit back and watch as it unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Dayuuum!! grin grin grin

She definitely wronged the gods of Nigeria and they're out to finish her.

Her "Oduah" probably fell from the sky and broke his back.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx: Dayuuum!! grin grin grin

She definitely wronged the gods of Nigeria and they're out to finish her.

Her "Oduah" probably fell from the sky and broke his back.

grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by abbakacici: 6:02am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

[b]Man you should watch your blood pressure, you're over reacting. Google search "St. Paul college USA" gave me that website. Again i have looked at your "correct" website and i really don't know what you expect me to see. I have repeatedly said that "You can study at College-A and get a degree from College-B".

Does Legenda College Malaysia offer a Post-graduate degree? YES!! Do they have it on their website? NO!!

http://www.kolejlegenda.edu.my/

Does the University of Nottingham offer a Post-Doctorate degree? YES!! Is it on their website? NO!!

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/

So what are you saying? You have never studied outside your village community but you know everything that happens at St. Paul's college. BTW who said Stella Oduah got her MBA at St. Paul's college? Even Sahara Reporters couldn't provide a credible source, they were referring us to The Sun newspaper.

Is the Sun Newspaper now a credible source from which we know where people studied? Hello!! Are your brains working or are you still sleeping and can't smell the coffee? Until Sahara Reporters verify and ascertain their claim and provide evidence, i am not buying any news those irresponsible hoodlums are selling. They've goofed 1,2 many times already, they cannot be trusted.
[/b]

why do you give us the wrong link, hoping that we don't know the college yes legenda college malaysia but legend linton college university http://www.linton.edu.my/en/programme-offered/ and at the end of your study you get your degree or masters from East london, and only A F00l will write in his education section in his cv legend linton college because his certificate are from east london, and the only way to defend her is to said that he never had time to check her MBA certificate
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by experimentist: 6:05am On Jan 07, 2014
Stealing and forgery and lying is not good. It is a high criminal offense especially for people of Oduah's status. cry
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 07, 2014
searching for "stella oduah st paul college" on google shows articles from different papers saying she went to st pauls college as far back as 2011. they are all online. its funny how some people are now playing dumb and suddenly none of those papers are credible anymore. even thou she never asked them to correct it if she actually didnt go to st paul like they said back then

keep decieving yourself grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2014
abbakacici:

why do you give us the wrong link, hoping that we don't know the college yes legenda college malaysia but legend linton college university http://www.linton.edu.my/en/programme-offered/ and at the end of your study you get your degree or masters from East london, and only A F00l will write in his education section in his cv legend linton college because his certificate are from east london, and the only way to defend her is to said that he never had time to check her MBA certificate

What are you saying?

Are both websites not owned by Legenda College?
http://www.linton.edu.my/en/
http://www.kolejlegenda.edu.my/

Did they list their MBA programs on both websites? NO!! But don't they offer MBA courses?

So what is your argument ni tori olohun?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ba7man(m): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: All 3 pictures, none said she got her MBA from St. Paul's college (If she ever had an MBA). Well, like @shymexx said, let's sit back and watch as it unfolds.
From Psychology, People become Vague and generalize information when they lie or they lack info.

If it was true, the school would have being boldy included to butress the article.

"BSC/MSC in the USA" is as vague as it gets since it leaves no room for verification.

More reason to get suspicious and probe further.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by yetunsbay(m): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: SaharaReporters are big time liars! They are paid agents of APC, so they are anti-government.

Stella must defend herself here! Sen. Hope Uzordinma should also be ready to face his own scandal. He has been running his mouth for some days now, undermining his certificate scandal.
is dis all u cn write?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan: Where did she get this fake masters? It is too late to remove it now from the website because we now have pictures! grin grin grin

The website says she got it from the states, no school was referenced... Na wa for you people o. undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ba7man(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

The website says she got it from the states, no school was referenced... Na wa for you people o. undecided
The "States" is very vague. Why was care taken not to mention the school??

Someone comes to you for employment with a CV that says BSC/MSC from Nigeria and you won't ask what school or wonder what it would cost the person to include the school??

That's enough to set any sane person's "Fraud Alert" on.

That indicates that either she isn't proud of the school or there's a lie somewhere in there.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by khamas19: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enough Work For The Newly Engaged Sure-P Beneficiaries cheesy cheesy Oya Where Una Dey Make Una Come Justify Una Christmas Bonus ; grin grin grin grin

1. Insinere9igerian
2. Magic Bishop
3. Jmaine
4. Taharqa
5. Altwiless
6. Obiagu1
7. Ngwakwe
8. Odua Boy
9. Octopus1
10. Chukwudi44
11. Team GEJ
12. Patriotic007
13. deletrue
14. Strangest
15. One Naira
16. Kponkwem
17.Nashville
18. Chubie
19.Gratiaeo
20.Solomon111

Lwkmd
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by gratiaeo(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
It is unwise to conclude such issues without investigation. If Sahara reporters or anyone is sure, the court is the right place to start rather than blame GEJ for forging result for Odua. This reminds me of Sanisi’s letter blaming GEJ for 400+ billion dollars missing. After investigation by the House, his claim was false. He said he was “misconstrued”. No one said sorry to GEJ for the blames heaped on him already. I'll reserve my comment till then
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2014
ba7man: The "States" is very vague. Why was care taken not to mention the school??

Someone comes to you for employment with a CV that says BSC/MSC from Nigeria and you won't ask what school or wonder what it would cost the person to include the school??

That's enough to set any sane person's "Fraud Alert" on.

That indicates that either she isn't proud of the school or there's a lie somewhere in there.

Whatever the case is, she's innocent till proven guilty. It's for you to petition your reps in the house to press for an investigation...
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Ayekotoo(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Only a fraudster does this by not including her school name.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Ayekotoo(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Whatever the case is, she's innocent till proven guilty. It's for you to petition your reps in the house to press for an investigation...
I agree with u on this. But trust the REP they will surely investigate. After proving her to be guilty, I don't want to see ur kinds defending the indefensible as you are all known for.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by luvinhubby(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2014
And please where in Stella Oduah`s resume did she say she got her Masters from St. Paul`s college?......Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by eluquenson(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Any igbo NL defending this woman on mere tribal sentiments is a looser. We must get this country to work. It can't work in the hands of questionable characters

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2014
yetunsbay: is dis all u cn write?
No! You supported her on the armoured car saga, and you want to support here on this again, right?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Ayekotoo:
I agree with u on this. But trust the REP they will surely investigate. After proving her to be guilty, I don't want to see ur kinds defending the indefensible as you are all known for.

My friend, please you can either be quiet or yet, go to my first post I made on this thread.

Ayekotoo:
Only a fraudster does this by not including her school name.

Really? Na wa for the way you people open your mouth and vomit nonsense, anyway, I'm not in the mood tonight.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pataki: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Oya Jonathan set up another committee to look into this alleged case.

Useless and spineless president.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2014
eluquenson: Any igbo NL defending this woman on mere tribal sentiments is a looser. We must get this country to work. It can't work in the hands of questionable characters

I couldn't agree more. If Stella Oduah is found guilty, she must refund every payment, salaries and allowances collected by her for the duration of her ministerial position.

She must also be charged rental and utility for the duration of her stay at the Govt house.

Then finally, she will be charged and tried in a civilized court and sent to prison for forgery, theft, and other legal offences. I do hope that she's not found guilty though, cos i'll be disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.